Freshmen Hell (m+/m+) complete Aug 19/23

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

With The Bound Bratty Brother almost complete, what Freshmen Hell spin-off should I work on next?

Poll ended at 1 month ago

Brayden's messy tie up fun - the follow up to the anonymous note from the end of Swim Team Hell
13%
Owen's spinoff - what was he planning with the zip ties and tape at the end of freshmen hell?
50%
Cole tutors Aiden again - picking up where freshmen hell ended
13%
Skid Mark -A collection of short stories about the bullying and humiliation that Owen's older brother has faced since The Walk of Shame
25%
Other (post it in the thread below)
No votes

Total votes: 8

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Freshmen Hell (m+/m+) complete Aug 19/23

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Here is a story I wrote a while ago. It's more about bullying, hazing and initiations then tug, so I never posted here originally. It does have one tie up scene. Its probably the only creative writing I have done since high school. I will say now, that I have absolutely no intention of any more chapters or spin offs at this time.

As Brayden stood there, his underwear filled of a variety of nasty food items, his hair, face and shirt sticky with pop and juice, he reflected on the weeks leading up to this moment.

*** que the 80's flashback blurry effect ***

Extremely terrified would be an understatement to say the least. The short, skinny, messy brown haired 14 year old was an absolute nervous wreck in the days leading up to the first day of high school.

The fact that Parkview High was way bigger then his old middle school, and that he would probably get lost was the least of his worries. Even the fact that most of his friends from middle school were going to a different high school then him was trivial. All the stories he had heard about what happens to freshmen had really gotten to him. Stories of lots of different types of bullying and hazing, called rooking.

He had never really experienced being bullied before. Sure, the nerds and losers would already be used to this hell, but not him. He was no star athlete, or popular kid, but he was somewhere in the middle. He was well liked by most of his classmates in middle school, but didnt really have many close friends.

He had though about pretending to be sick the first few days, but knew his mother would never beleive him. He was a terrible liar, she could always see right through him.

He didn't sleep at all the night before the first day. The walk to school was uneventful, the calm before the storm.

Once he got to the school yard, he saw a group of older kids throwing a nerdy looking boy in a trash can. He kept his head down and kept walking inside.

In the hall on the way to his first class, he saw another boy getting a wedgie. Strangely, he wasn't the only one that acted like they didnt see it happening. Even a teacher walking the other way just ignored this poor boys underwear being firmly yanked half way up his back.

The chatter in every one of his classes was about things his classmates saw or heard. A couple kids even shared what had happened to them. One boy, Ryan said he went to use the washroom at lunch and was jumped by a group of seniors, and given a swirly. Another boy, Alex, was pantsed while waiting in line in the cafeteria.

It was happening all around him, but Brayden could do nothing but hope and pray. As soon as the final bell rang, he bolted for the nearest exit. He knew he needed to beat the crowd. It worked.

Day two was much of the same. Brayden avoided getting caught, but witnessed even more freshmen getting rooked. There was wedgies, trash canning, and even one rather small freshman getting shoved in a locker. He kept his head down and avoided eye contact at all costs.

At the end of the day, he bolted out the door again. Not only to avoid getting caught, but more importantly, he had to pee all afternoon, and was not about to go in the washroom. Not after what happened to Ryan the day before.

By day 3, Braydens nerves began to settle. Only a few more days this week, and rook week, as it was called would be over. His system was working great so far. He made it through the morning unscaved.

As he sat alone in the cafeteria eating his lunch, he noticed a group of seniors talking. He had seen this group picking on a few kids already. The leaders name was Troy. We was already very well know among the freshmen, and very feared. It seemed to be his goal was to be the self proclaimed king of Bullies at Parkview High.

Brayden could make out Troy telling the group "find me two freshmen". The group split up and worked there way around the cafeteria. Brayden just did what he did best. Kept his head down, and tried to blend into the sea of kids eating lunch.

He noticed a couple of Troy's henchmen dragging a boy back toward the middle of the room where Troy was waiting. He recognized the boy from the hallway earlier. A group of popular girls had made the boy crawl around on his hands and knees, and barking like a dog. The boy was short and scrawny, with short blond hair. He had on a grey under armour t shirt and blue athletic short, but clearly wasn't a jock. He looked absolutely terrified as they paraded him across the room in a headlock. What horrible fate awaited this poor boy, he wondered? A wedgie? Garbage can? Having to push a penny? Or maybe something far worse?

Brayden was so deep in though, he didnt even notice two more of troy's goons approach his seat. Suddenly he felt hands reach down the back of his shorts, then pull hard on his waistband. He flew upward, out of his seat. "See, I told you the waist band looked like tighty whities! What a loser!" The one goon exclaimed. Damn it, brayden thought. He was so careful till this point, then his waist band was showing when he sat down. A critical mistake, especially if you like to wear tighty whities, like he did.

"Come with us, freshie" the other goon said, as he marched brayden across the cafeteria by his underwear. Brayden though of running, but though better of it. He though of curling up in a hole and dying, but couldn't find such a hole. Everyone looked and smirked as he walked past. Other freshman just looked away and minded their business, just as he had done so many time. The two teachers on lunch duty just acted like nothing was happening. He felt so humiliated. If he only knew what hell still awaited him.

As they reached the middle of the room, Troy already had the the other freshman facing a round metal support post. Brayden was shoved against the opposite side of the pole, facing the other boy. Brayden's arms were wrapped around the post and then other boys body, then his wrists were tied with duct tape. The other boy was secured the same way. They were basically stuck hugging each other, with a metal pole between them.

He couldn't run now, he was trapped! What was about to happen? Were they just going to leave them like this? Was it over? Brayden didnt know whether to cry, or pee his pants.

Just as he though this couldn't be any more embarrassing, he felt his shorts being pulled down to his ankles. He saw the same thing happen to the other boy. He made eye contact with the other boy, he looked terrified. Brayden realized that he probably looked the exact same way.

Troy stuck his face between the two boys and glared at both of them. "do I need to send someone to find old underwear or a sweaty jockstrap in the lost and found, to gag you two with, or will you keep quite and take it like men? Troy asked. Neither boy said a word. "Good", let's get on with the fun. I have lots more kids to deal with today" troy mocked.

" can I have your attention please!" Troy yelled out to the whole cafeteria. If anyone hadn't been watching the situation yet, they certainly were now. " my two volunteers here want to show you how to properly dispose of your food waste" troy announced. "Simply drop any uneaten food scraps down the back". Brayden felt something slimy run down into the back of his underwear. Pudding perhaps? Then something more solid, fries and gravy? "Then just pull upward when you are done". Brayden felt his underwear being sharply yanked up again, squishing the concoction uncomfortably into his butt crack. He heard kids laughing. He watched one of the goons do the same to the other boy, except with apple sauce and pizza. "Then pour any liquid on top. Brayden felt pop being poured over his head. It felt strange as it ran down his face, and the back of his neck.

After what felt like an eternity of this humiliation and torture, brayden looked at the other boy. He looked rough. His hair, face and most of his t shirt was soaked in sticky beverages. His once tight fitting red boxer briefs now stretched and saggy, and stained with food. All the excess mess that squished out had landed on the athletic shorts that rested around the boy's ankles. He couldn't see himself from his current predicament, but imagined he looked about the same.

Then Brayden locked eyes with the other boy. He could tell that he was on the verge of breaking. Tears were beginning to form in the teens eyes. Brayden wanted to say something so bad. Tell him it would be ok, that they would get through this hell together. But he didnt dare say a word. He remembered Troy's threat of nasty gags. He didnt want to make their current situation even worse.

As troy and his goons left to terrorize more freshmen, he addressed the boys. " welcome to highschool, losers! And if you are going to keep wearing gay little baby underwear like that, you better get used to this, bitch", as he ruffled Braydens sticky brown hair.

Brayden noticed the room starting to empty out. Lunch must me almost over. He made eye contact with the other boy again. "Hi, my name is brayden", he said akwardly. The boy replied, I am Aiden. I'd shake your hand, but... you know". Both boys chucked a little. They even cracked a smile. Things felt better with a new friend to share the humiliation with... right up till someone dumped a half full and very cold slushie down his underwear, ruining the moment.

Suddenly, Aiden's face changed to the saddest puppy dog eye he had ever seen. "Cole! Please help us", he cryed. "What have you gotten yourself into, little man?" A voice from behind Brayden mocked. As the figure moved into view, he saw a tall, muscular looking older kid. Probably a senior. He was wearing a Parkview football Jersey. Instinctively he began to panic. Jocks are the enemy, his brain told him. But this one wasn't. He began to free the boys.

" now go to the washroom down the hall and clean up quick, or you will be late for class" Cole instructed the two boys. "No way", Brayden blurted out, "do you know what happens in those washrooms?". Cole just laughed. "Well you can't go around looking like that all day, and I don't have time to go babysit you. I have to get to class in c wing. I can't be late. You'll be fine".

After awkwardly thanking cole for freeing them, the two waddled off to the washroom, underwear still full of food. "Who was that guy?" Brayden asked Aiden. "He was my math tutor last year. His name is Cole Wilson. His mom and my mom are friends". "Well, he seems super cool for a jock" Brayden replied.

As the two boys hurried into the washroom, they froze. Braydens heart sank. A group of older kids were standing in the middle of the washroom. A nerdy looking freshman with glasses and dripping wet hair cowered beside the group, obviously the recent victim of a swirly.

As the two boys considered turning around and running back out of the washroom, one of the seniors spoke, " leave them alone, they look rough enough already". Thank god, Brayden though.

The group left the washroom. The boy with the swirly quickly dried his hair with paper towels and scurried off as well.

As the two boys cleaned out there underwear and tried there best to clean up, the bell rang. They were late! Fearing what would happen to a couple vulnerable freshman in detention, they tucked their stained and stretched underwear into their food stained shorts and ran off to class.

As Brayden tried to quietly open the classroom door to sneak in, the teacher stopped his lecture. The room went ultra quiet. "Your late!" Boomed Mr Bellinger. Before Brayden could even try to explain, the teacher smirked, clearly holding back laughter. "Have a seat mr Mathews, and don't make a habit of this". Obvously his appearance had give him some sympathy from the otherwise stern math teacher.

As he walked to his seat, he could hear a few snickers and giggles, bit mostly the other kids did what scared freshmen do best, they kept there head down and avoided eye contact, and thanked god it wasn't them this time.
Last edited by Wedgieboy69 1 month ago, edited 9 times in total.
Werdify
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Werdify »

I'm grateful you decided to share! What a cute story! Really right up my alley.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I really liked the story [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]. That would be horrible to go through for anyone. Was a very enjoyable read. You could feel the apprehension Brayden was feeling until he was caught and the embarrassment as it unfolded
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I am on the fence about writing more. I have two versions in my head, but neither is close to complete. One is to continue on with Brayden's week. The other is a prequel back to Troy and Coles freshmen year, and football tryouts. Not sure yet if I will complete or post either idea, but if I do, it will be here eventually.....
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I overlooked this, when you first posted it. Nice story, though I'm not too much of a fan of absolutely horrible high schools, where everyone who isn't a nerd is always scared and in danger.

Anyway, this was still good, well done.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 2 - highschool sucks

As the final bell rang, Brayden slowly packed up his things and made his way out of the classroom. No longer stealthy and ninja like, the freshman was broken and tired.

As he walked down the hall, he began to wonder if he would ever live down the days events, or would he spend the next 4 years being "that kid from the cafeteria"?. Would the bullying really end this week? Or would Troy and his crew keep going all year? If so, how would he explain all the damaged underwear to his mother? Underwear! He needed to switch to boxers too!

Just then, Brandon's left shoulder and arm collided with something, sending his right side smashing into the lockers, waking him from his daze. As he looked back to figure out what just happened, a rather large guy in a school jersey yelled "watch were you are walking, loser!". The group around him laughed. Instinctively, Brayden apologized with a "sorry", and continued walking.

Wait! Was that even my fault? Did I just apologize to someone for intentionally body checking me into lockers??? Maybe he could just transfer to another school? He continued his dazed walking.

As soon as Brayden got home, he peeled off his sticky and smelly clothes and took a shower, then put on some fresh, clean clothes. He felt much better now that he didn't smell like rotting food.

He layed down on his bed. Just as he was about to slip back into his daze of worrying and anxiety, his phone buzzed. It was from Carson, a friend from middle school. He had gone to a different high school in town.

The message read "dude! WTF ??". Brayden was puzzled, what did that message even mean? He hadn't even talked to Carson since grade 8 grad last spring. Was it sent to the wrong person by mistake? Just then, another message, a link to a video. He clicked it...... his heart stopped. It was a video of him and Aiden from the cafeteria. Someone must have recorded the whole thing!

It was over! He would never live this down. Not just did everyone at his new school know, but atleast one of the other schools in town too.... maybe the whole world! So much for transferring school's to get away from this. Carson messaged again" that sucks dude, but seriously, whats with the tighty whites? Its almost like you want to attract bullies wearing them to highschool!" He wasn't wrong.

It could be worse, Carson told him about one of the "traditions" at his new school. For the first few days, If a freshman gets a wedgie, they arnt allowed to pick it, or tuck it back in there pants till the end of the day.

Even worst, if the rip, you have to wear the remains around your neck for the rest of the day. Get caught breaking those rules, and the punishments are far worse.

At dinner, Brayden mustered up the nerve to ask his mother to buy him boxers. "Absolutely not!" She replied," You just got 2 large packages of underwear for back to school. We can't afford to buy you a new wardrobe every week. Besides, people can't see your underwear anyway, why does it matter? Maybe Santa will bring you some for Christmas ". Christmas?! He thought. Thats almost 4 months away still! Things just kept getting worse.

The next morning, as Brayden got ready for school, he had an idea. He packed a change of clothes and spare underwear in his backpack, just in case. At least this way, he wouldn't have to spend the afternoon smelling bad and feeling gross.

As Brayden walked toward the school, he saw Troy and his goons, over by the dumpsters. They were busy using duct tape to mummify the nerdy looking kid from the first day. No doubt they were going to toss him in the dumpster when they were done. Braydon hurried past them un noticed.

As he walked down the hall to his locker, he noticed a few people looking at him and laughing as he walked by. Surely they must have seen the video too.

As he bent down to get his books from his locker, a voice behind him asked " hey kid, do you know what time it is"? He began to reply " eight fifteeeeeeeen!" His waist band shot up to his shoulders like a rocket. "Wedgie time!" The hallway erupted into laughter. Fearing the worst, Brayden spun around to come face to face with Cole, and his smokin hot cheerleader girlfriend, Jen. "Sorry kid, but Aiden's friend or not, you needed to learn to not leave that waist band hanging out for the world to see". Little did Cole know that this was the reason yesterday happened too. Cole playfully ruffled Brayden's hair, and walked away. Brayden tried his best to tuck his underwear back in, and hurried to class.

Aiden's day wasn't going any smoother. He just finished playing dodge ball in gym class, where it seemed like not only was he the target of choice by the opposition, but even his own team would push him or trip him.

He went to the locker room to getting changed . Normally this would be scary, but being that it was all freshman in the class, the locker room was free of upperclassmen.

As he took off his pants and shirt, he was jumped by a group of "cool kids" in his class. They tackled him face down on the floor, then bent his legs back, stretching the back of the leg holes of his dark blue hanes boxer breifs over his feet, putting him in a jock lock wedgie.

Having been in this situation before at the hand of his older cousins sleepover, he figured he could wiggle his way free once they left. They had other plans. Aiden heard the unmistakable sound of duct tape being pulled off the roll. Super sticky tape was wrapped around his knees and ankles. This was going to make wiggling free much harder.

He began to fight back and yell for help. Immediately he felt someone sit on his back, and cover his mouth with their hand. Another assailant secured his wrists with their hands. He struggled his best, but its as no use. His hands were brought behind his back and tied with rope, then to his ankles, hog tying him.

A stained yellowish jock strap was then forced into his mouth and taped in place with three wraps around his head. The pungent salty gag attacked his taste buds. He tried not to gag. Suddenly an equally disgusting and stained pair of white breifs were forced over his head, blocking his vision. The smell was awful. It was immediately obvious why these items remained lost, in the lost and found.

"Let's put him in the girls change room", someone suggested. " not enough time, we are going to be late, I have a better idea". Another added. He felt many hands pick him up, and carry him a short distance. He was then dropped on a very hard, cold ground. At first he was unsure were he was, but as Streams of freezing cold water hit him from all directions, it was immediately obvious he was in the showers.

The room got quiet, then someone turned off the lights. Aiden attempted to struggle, but it was no use. He put his face down on to the cold tile and began to cry. Everyone told him how much fun highschool was going to be, but this was just hell.
Last edited by Wedgieboy69 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

freshman hell - chapter 3

Aiden remained hog tied and gagged on the locker room shower floor, shivering from the ice cold water spraying on him from all directions. It felt like he had been there for hours already. Would anyone find him? Did he even want anyone to find him in this state? What if the next people to use the change room was seniors, or worse, football practice? Heck, even other freshman were bullying him now. How much worse could this get?

He started to imagine all the cruel things that could happen to him. He had such high hopes for highschool. Being a bit of a loner in middle school, he had dreamed of all the new friends he would make in highschool. 4 days in, and he hadn't made a single friend yet. He began crying again. This was hell.

Aiden's pity party was interrupted by the sound of the locker room door slamming open. The lights came on. He began panic. What new hell awaited him?

"Aiden ?" screamed voice. He tried to yell back, but with the jockstrap taped in his mouth, it came out a muffled "mmhmm". He heard footsteps splashing around him, and someone heavily breathing, clearly out of breath. The fridged water stopped. He felt the wet underwear being pulled off his head. He looked up to see the boy from the cafeteria the day before. Why was he here? Brayden peeled the tape off aiden's mouth then started to pull the jockstrap out. "Ewww! Gross!", replied Brayden, realizing what he was touching. He untied the ropes, allowing Aiden to stretch. Stretching felt great. Brayden helped the still shivering teen up, and supported him as he hopped out of the shower area to a bench in the main locker room.

Aiden slowly and carefully tried to remove the tape from his ankles and knees, while Brayden looked for a towel to dry him off. " I couldn't find a towel, but this will do", said Brayden, as he offers him handfuls of paper towels from near the sink.

"How did you know i was here? Aiden asked? "They posted a snap of you. I ran here as soon as I saw it. I am still a little out of breath", Brayden replied. " don't worry, you can't see your face because of the underwear", he added.

As he finished attempting to dry off, Aiden began to panic. "Where are my clothes?! They took my clothes!" He shouted. He was on the verge of tears again. All he had left was the soaking wet, stretched out boxer briefs that they left him in. Brayden dug into his backpack and pulled out his spares. Aidens face lit up, until he noticed the white briefs. " I can't wear those!" He exclaimed. " don't worry, I don't think it will hurt your social status too much",Brayden joked.

As they walked out of the locker room, Aiden commented on how the spare clothes were way too big for him. It was true, he was quite a bit shorter and skinnier then Brayden, and did look a bit funny, but it was better then the alternative. "Don't worry, you will grow into them, Brayden teased, as he gave him a playful punch in the arm. Was this a friend? Did he finally make his first real highschool friend?!?!.

As they walked down the hall, Aiden paused. " wait, what time is it? How long was i in there?" He asked. " its lunch time, Brayden responded, looking at the time on his phone, "and its almost over, we better get to class", he added. The two teens parted ways and headed to their next classes.

Aiden stopped at his locker to get a snack, as he had missed lunch. Just as he was opening the locker, he felt someone behind him pull his loose fitting shorts down to his ankles. A sea of laughter erupted in the hallway. "He wears tighty whities, what a loser!" One kid yelled.

Instinctively he bent down to try to pull his shorts back up, but they didn't budge. Someone was standing on the back of his shorts, holding them down. Aiden immediately realized the trap he had gotten into when he bent down. He felt two hands grabbed the waist band of his breifs, sending them skyrocketing upward. The audience went crazy cheering and yelling insults.

Before Aiden could turn around to see his attacker, he was pushed face first into his open locker. The door was slammed shut. The tight confine of the small locker prevented him from being able to pick the wedgie, or pull up his shorts. He was trapped in a small metal prison, and the lack of ventilation already make it hot. For the second time today, he began to cry. He just wanted to go home, and never come back to this hell ever again.

The bell rang, signaling the end of what was the most boring history lecture ever. Brayden packed up his books, and headed to his last class of the day. As he navigated the busy corridor, someone bumped into him, causing him to drop his books on the hallway floor.

Distracted by picking up his books in the stampede of students, he didn't notice the figure approach. He was grabbed in a headlock as he stood up, forcing him back down bent over. "Hey buddy!" Troy mocked. Brayden begain to panic and thrash around. As he attempted to break free of Troy's smelly armpit, one of his goons grabbed a hold of his waistband and yanked violently. Brayden let out a girlish squeal. "Fighting it is only making it worse on yourself" Troy said.

He was marched into the nearby boys washroom while still bent over in the headlock. He was shoved forward as he was released from the headlock, causing him to fall on his hands and knees, right in front of a toilet. He hung his head and sighed. He knew there was no way he could avoid the inevitable swirly that he was about to receive.
He couldnt help but notice the poor job that the janitor was doing when it came to cleaning the washrooms.

He felt Troy's hand push on the back of his head, forcing his face into the stained toilet bowl. After a few seconds he heard the flush, and felt the water rush around him. After a few more second he felt the hand pushing his shoulders down release, and came up for air. The process was repeated 3 more times. After the forth swirly, he remained on his hands and knees, head over the toilet bowl. Nasty toilet water dripped off of his head. He remaind still, and hoped the bullies would move on, leaving him alone.

Instead he felt hands grab the waist band of his white briefs again. "You are all wet! We better hang you up to dry" Troy said mockingly. The others laughed. Brayden felt the wedgie dig in again as he was pulled to a standing position. " please don't " Brayden begin to beg, but was cut off by the excruciating pain in his groin as he was lifted off the ground.

The pain only skyrocketed as he was dropped onto a hook on the wall of the toilet stall. He felt his eyes began to water as the white fabric of his breifs crushed his nuts. He had never felt pain like this before. It was like getting kicked in the balls times a million. He wished he was back in the cafeteria again, or even Aiden's shower jocklock hogtie seemed better then this. "Get used to it, wedgie boy", Troy mocked as he and his crew left the washroom.

Troy tried to unhook himself, but soon gave up. He tried to rearrange his weight to help with the pain. After a few minutes a rather stocky boy entered the washroom. Brayden begged him to help, but he just replied " don't talk to me , freshmeat" and continued using the facilities. "Please! I'll do anything! I'll pay you! Anything!" Brayden begged. "OK, but you aren't going to like this", the kid warned with a mischievous smile. He walked up directly in front of Brayden and wrapped his arms around Brayden's chest. Brayden prepared for him to lift, but instead he jumped and lifted his legs, transferring his whole body weight to Brayden's wedgie. The pain was unimaginable but after a few seconds he heard a ripping sound and both boys landed on the ground. The other boy got up. As he walked away he said" I told you that you weren't going to like it" and laughed.

Brayden sat on the floor for a minute to collect his thoughts. He ran his hand along the outside of his shorts, to verify that his manhood was still there. He looked in the nearby garbage can, and found his backpack and books. He put on his last spare pair of underwear, and made a mental note to pack even more for tomorrow. With only 15 minutes left in the day, Brayden decided to skip going to class and used this opportunity to get a head start leaving school, before anyone else could ruin his day even more.

Aiden was soaked in sweat. It was unbelievably hot and stuffy inside his locker. The hallway was quiet, no one was out there to help him. He had stopped crying. He was now angry. He spent the time thinking about when he was going to be a senior, and how he would get redemption for all the things people were doing to him now. He was going to make those freshmen pay!

Suddenly he heard footsteps outside of his locker. He began thrashing and yelling. The footsteps stopped. He heard them trying to open his locker. "Its locked" the voice said, "whats your combination?". Reluctantly, Aiden gave the stranger his combination. The locker opened. Aiden was blinded by the light, but the cool air felt great.

"Oh wow!" The boy exclaimed. The sight of Aiden, shorts around his ankles, tighty whities wedgied up his crack, and soaked in sweat was more then he expected to see inside the locker. The boy extended his hand outward, offering to help Aiden out of the locker. Aiden stepped into the hallway and put his back to the lockers as he bent down to pull up his shorts. He kept his eye on the other boy the whole time. The boy laughed. " don't worry, I'm not going to give you another wedgie or push you back in, the boy joked.

"Thanks for letting me out" Aiden said sheepishly, embarrassed by the situation. " no worries", the responded. "I was shoved into more then enough lockers when I was a freshman..... but never with my pants down" the boy teased. " and tossed ina couple garbage cans too" 'he added with a laugh. "Really?" Asked Aiden "That sucks". " it did. But I survived. And you will too" the boy replied. Aiden thanked the boy again, and went on his way.

Brayden was laying on his bed, watching TV when his dad walked in, holding an Amazon package. "Hey Bray, I got you something today" his dad said, handing him the box. Puzzled, Brayden open the box.

Inside was an assortment of boxers. "I didn't know what ones you'd like, so I got a few different ones", his dad said. "I though mom said no? Brayden questioned. "I know, but you are a young man now, and should have a say on what underwear you wear." His dad replied.

"Besides, I am just happy you want to stop wearing those childish breifs. I am sure it's different now, but back when I was in high school, we used to beat up kids that wore those". His dad joked. Brayden hugged his dad. "Thanks dad".
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Love this story
Tie me up and have fun with me
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

David Han wrote: 3 years ago Love this story
Thanks. I am at a loss of where to go next with this story. I might end it. I might start on a prequel back to when Cole and Troy were freshman, trying out for football.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 4 - Friday, Football and Freshmen

Brayden woke up with mixed emotions. He was excited that it was finally Friday, this week of hell was almost over. He was supposed to hanging out with his new friend  Aiden after school. Most importantly of all, he had new boxers to wear. No more tighty whites!

Unfortunately, the first Friday of the school year was also called "freshman friday". From the rumors that Brayden had heard, this was going to be way worse then the previous days. This left a feeling of anxiety and worry in Brayden. His stomach physically hurt when he thought about it.

As he got ready for school, he took a long time picking out the perfect pair of underwear. It was quite a task, with so many options to choose from. He finally settled on a dark blue pair, with yellow happy face emoji's. He quickly finished getting dressed and headed to school.

As he approached Parkview Highschool, he spotted the nerdy looking boy from the previous mornings. He had been thoroughly secured to the schools flag pole, with a ridiculous amount of saran wrap and duct tape. Only his shoes and head were visible, and his mouth had been sealed shut with many wraps of duct tape around his lower face and the pole. Brayden had no doubt that this was the work of Troy and his goons.

Some students just walked past the boy, like he wasn't even there, while others laughed and yelled insults, or stopped to take a picture. Brayden avoided eye contact as he passed, but couldn't help remember the humiliation and embarrassment that he felt in the cafeteria, only a few days prior.

As Aiden was busy closing his locker, he got the feeling someone was behind him. Before he could turn around, someone grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pushed him against the locker door. A fake deep voice whispered, "give me your lunch money, loser! Unless you want those undies to go atomic!" Aiden began to panic. The hand suddenly released him, and he heard a familiar laugh. Aiden spun around to see Brayden standing there. "I got you good!" Brayden said with a huge smile.

As the two boys talked about there plans for after school, Brayden noticed three girls walking down the hall toward them. The blonde girl in the middle was the most amazing girl that Brayden had ever layed eyes on. His new boxers suddenly got tighter. In Brayden's mind, it was every cliche 80's movie scene where the hot girl walks in slow motion, while wind blows her long blond hair.

As the girls got closer, Brayden made eye contact with the blond goddess. "Oh crap!, She must have noticed me staring. Now she is coming over!" Though Brayden. He began to panic.

"Aiden" she called out. Wait? How does this super model know Aiden's name? Brayden was confused. Aiden turned to face her. "Hey Emma" he replied. Wait, how does he know her name? Brayden was mind blown. How can a nerdy freshmen know a hot upperclassmen?

"I am going to the football game after school, you are going to have to make your own dinner tonight, dork" said Emma. "But your grounded. Mom is letting you go to the game?" Questioned Aiden. "No, and you better not tell her, if you value your life. Mom is working a night shift. I'll be home before her" Emma replied.

"You boys aren't going to the game tonight? Where's your school spirit?" Questioned Emma's dark haired friend. "Hanging out with a bunch of dumb meat head jocks doesn't sound like a fun Friday night" replied Aiden. Emma just rolled her eyes at his comment, and the girls continued walking down the hall.

" thats your sister?" Brayden questioned. Aiden nodded. "Are you adopted" Brayden asked. "No, why?" Aiden asked, puzzled. "Because she's hot, and you're.... well, you!" Brayden joked. Aiden gave him a dirty look, and changed the subject. As the bell rang, both boys headed off separately to class.

As Brayden hurried down the stairs, he saw a group of jocks in school jackets giving one of his classmates, Ryan, an atomic wedgie on the landing below. He heard one of the giant muscular jocks threaten "and you better leave it like that till you get to class this time, or we will use more permanent measures to keep it in next time".

Brayden just blended into the herd of students as they passed the group. Soon after Brayden arrived at class, Ryan entered the room. He unhooked his waistband from his forehead before most students noticed, then tried to shove his streatched out blue breifs back into his pants, as discreetly as possible.

Aiden's next class was gym, his least favorite class. Mr Ellis, the gym teacher, looked extra miserable today. He informed the class that today would be running.  He gave them the route, around the school property, through the park, and back. They had 20 minutes to complete this, to receive a passing grade.

Asthma prevented Aiden from being much of a runner, but anything was better then dodge ball. Surprisingly, Aiden was keeping up to the pack. The group chatted as they jogged. Aiden even joined in the conversation. Surprisingly, no one told him to shut up, or made fun of him. He felt like an normal average kid. He could get used to feeling this way.

Things were great, right up till someone yelled "get him!". Aiden was grabbed and tackled by the other students. It was clearly a planned ambush. He struggled and thrashed as he tried to fight back, but there was too many of them. He felt his green boxer breifs being yanked up his butt. During the struggle, his athlete shorts began to fall down to his knees. Someone grabbed the back of his shirt, and pulled it half over his head, partially blocking his vision.

He was picked up and dropped into a large metal garage can, butt first. His arms and legs were stuck upward. He struggled to get out, but the can was almost empty,  so he was very far in, and had no leverage. Chase, one of his classmates, looked down into the garbage can at him and said "this is where you belong, garbage boy!" , as he dumped another garbage can in on top of him. Aiden could no longer see much daylight through the trash. He felt nasty garbage water running down his arms and legs. The smell was awful. He could hear the other kids laughing and cheering. Then he heard them leaving.

He called for help, but being in a rarely used area behind the school, it was doubtful that anyone would hear him. After struggling for what seemed like forever, Aiden was finally able to thrash around enough to topple the garbage can onto its side. He came crashing down against the inside of the metal can with a thud. His knee and shoulder hurt. He eventually was able to wiggle to freedom. He pulled up his shorts, and put his shirt back on, then continued back to the gym.

By the time that he arrived back, all the other students had gone to the locker room. Mr Ellis just shook his head when he saw Aiden return. "Not a very impressive time, Mr. Thompson. You need to get your act together if you plan on passing my class", lectured the gym teacher. Aiden though about explaining, but decided a simple, "ok" was easier. "Hit the locker room, son. And for God sakes, shower. You stink!" Barked Mr Ellis.

Aiden wondered what hell awaited him in the locker room. Fortunately most kids had already changed and left. As Aiden passed on the way to his locker, Quinton spoke, "you got free? They already left to go get you. Chase, Ethan and Connor were planning on dumping your garbage can into the dumpsters then locking it".

Aiden did his best to wash off the garbage juice and smell with paper towels at the sink. He had no intention of showering in front of the other kids. He finished getting changed, then used a ridiculous amount of axe body spray to cover up any remaining garbage smell.

On his way to the cafeteria, Aiden saw another freshman being dragged backwards down the hall by his underwear, by two very large guys. The boy was wearing a basketball jersey, and nike shorts. He looked fairly tall for his age, and an athletic build.

Apparently it wasn't just the unpopular freshmen suffering, everyone seemed to be fair game today. Judging by the direction of travel,  he suspected they were dragging the boy to the nearby washroom. Aiden wondered what fate awaited the boy. He was just glad it wasn't him for once.

Brayden had already gotten his slices of pizza, and was sitting at a table when Aiden arrived, and sat across from him. "You know you aren't supposed to use the whole can of Axe at once." Brayden joked, smelling his friend as he approached the table. Aiden didn't respond, he didn't want to have to explain the mornings events to his new friend.

As Aiden unpacked his lunch, Chase, Ethan, and Connor walked by. Aiden avoided eye contact. As they passed, Chase yelled "hey garbage boy". Ethan and Connor laughed, and the three boys kept walking. "What was that about?" Brayden questioned. "Nothing", Aiden replied. Brayden could tell that he was upset,  but decided to let it go.

Brayden noticed the nerdy looking freshman from the morning, sitting alone at the next table. He had learned that his name was Owen Bieri. Atleast someone had eventually freed him from his duct tape and saran wrap prison, thought Brayden.

"Crap, here comes Troy! Mumbled Aiden, with a mouth full of food. Brayden looked to see Troy and two of his meat head friends walking toward the table. As they approached, Troy grabbed Brayden's remaining slice of pizza, and Aiden's unopened can of orange pop. Troy shouted "Thanks losers", as he continued walking to Owen's table, followed by his other two associates.

The boys couldn't hear what Troy said to Owen, but it was immediately followed by a firm yank on the freshman's white breifs. Owen squealed in pain. Troy didn't stop till the waistband was almost to the boys shoulders. Then Troy secured the waistband over the back of Owen's chair, leaving the nerd with a chair wedgie.

Troy then took a pair of shoe laces out of his pocket. He skillfully secured Owen's wrists to the legs of his chair with an elaborate collection of knots. The level of skill and concentration seemed almost out of place, coming from a brutish meat head like Troy.

The broken teen seemed to put up no fight. He seemed to accept this fate. For the grand finale, Troy poured Owen's carton of chocolate milk over the bound freshman's head, before leaving to no doubt terrorize more freshmen.

Owen struggled to break free, but the expert rope work offered no give or weak points. No one in the cafeteria offer to help, or even paid any attention. Everyone seemed desensitized to seeing freshmen being bullied.

After many excruciating minutes of trying to ignore the situation, Brayden couldn't take it anymore. He rifled through his backpack, and retrieved a small Swiss army knife. He got up and walked over toward Owen. "Wait! What are you doing" Aiden cried. Brayden replied "What Cole did for us". "Are you nuts?! Troy will pulverized you when he finds out" shrieked Aiden. "He is right, its not worth it." said owen. Brayden ignored them as he carefully cut both shoe laces, then sat back down like happened.

Owen unhooked his chair wedgie,  and stuffed he streatched out breifs back in his pants, before thanking Brayden,  then leaving the cafeteria.

Brayden stopped at his locker to retrieve his books, before heading to math class. He heard a voice boom "wedgie boy!" From down the hall. He looked to see Troy, holding Owen by the collar of his shirt. Troy looked angry. Owen looked terrified and ashamed.

Brayden turned to run the other direction, but immediately shoved backwards by two of Troy's goons who where standing next to him. He fell back onto his ass. He looked up to see Troy approaching him. Troy pushed him down on his back with his size 13 nike shoe. The evil upperclassmen had fire in his eyes. Brayden knew he was screwed. He immediately regarded freeing the nerdy kid.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Sorry for how long this chapter is. It probably should have been split in two chapters. This chapter has more tie ups then the previous chapters.

Chapter 5: Suffering the Consequences

Finally, the bell rang, signaling the end of 3rd period. Aiden headed to his locker, to get his science books. As nerdy as it sounded, science was probably Aiden's favorite subject.

As he began to approach his locker, a voice called his name. He turned around to see the giant football player who's locker was directly across the hall from his.

Aiden didn't know his real name, but everyone seemed to cal him Tex. He must have been atleast a foot and a half taller then the tiny freshman, and probably more then double Aiden's weight too. To say he was built like a tank, was an understatement.

Before Aiden could respond, the giant scooped him up, and carried the pint size freshman down the hall, under one arm. Once the initial shock wore off, Aiden began to thrash around, and demanded to be put down. The jock just laughed. "I dont know how to do that, I am just a big dumb jock", said Tex, sarcastically. " thats what you said this morning to Emma and Jen, right?" He added. "No!, well, uh... ya" stuttered the freshman. Aiden remembered the conversation well, but never realized that anyone else in the hall was listening. "I am sorry, it was a mistake" Aiden begged. "A mistake? Well, I guess I'll have to just let you go then" joked the senior.

The sight of the massive football player carrying the tiny freshman under one arm seemed to get a few odd looks and some laughs from the students they passed. Aiden remained quiet, as to not attract any more attention to his situation.

"How much axe did you use this morning?" Questioned the giant jock. Aiden didn't reply.

Aiden looked around, and realized he didn't know where they were. He had never been in the part of the school before. They stopped outside a door with the Parkview Patriots logo painted on it. The jock pulled out a key and unlocked the door.

As soon as they entered, the smell hit Aiden like a wall. It smelled like every other stinky locker room that Aiden had ever been in. Once Tex had turned on the lights, Aiden could see all the murals painted on the walls. He was in fact in the football teams private locker room.  He was in the lair of the enemy. This wasn't good! There was no way this would end well for Aiden.

Tex dropped the boy on the floor, landing hard on his hands and knees. " If you as much as move, I will strip you naked, and leave you in the cheerleaders locker room, for them to give you a makeover and dress you up for the big game... unless you are into women's clothes",  threatened the jock.

Tex walked away. Aiden thought about taking his chances, and making a break for it. As if, he could read Aiden's mind, Tex yelled, " before you embarrass yourself,  The door is locked".

Aiden heard a muffled sound behind him. He looked back, to see what appeared to be a person, wrapped head to toe in silver duct tape, then taped down to a bench in the middle of the locker room. Only his nostrils were exposed.

It made a muffled moaning sound again. Aiden jumped a little. "He won't hurt you" laughed Tex. "Who is in that?"questioned Aiden, nervously. "Some freshman. I think his name is Brandon, or Bradley or something.  He was disrespectful to one of my friends, Now he has some time to think about respecting his upperclassmen." Explained Tex. "Isn't that right, Brodie?" Mocked Tex. The duct taped mummy just made a moaning sound. "I can't hear you through the ripped boxers in your mouth, you are going to have to speak louder" joked Tex.

"Again, I am very sorry, and I have to get going to class now", squeeked Aiden. Tex's demeanor changed. "Nice try runt, but you aren't getting off that easily", Boomed the giant. "It was worth a try", though Aiden.

"If you are lucky, I'll let you go at the end of the day, so you can go to the game, and show your new found respect and school spirit. Piss me off, and you will be staying here after the rest of the team gets here. We will have all kinds of fun with your two. Maybe we will keep you around for after the game?  You don't want that. If we loose, we will take it out on you two. If we win, we will celebrate by having fun with you two", explained Tex. The duct tape mummy erupted into a fit of muffled screams and trying to move in his tight duct tape prison. Aiden didn't like any of it. He didn't want to be stuck here till the end of the day, and he definitely didn't want to be here for the big game.

Tex set down a rather large and smelly gym bag on the floor, beside Aiden. Tex got Aiden in a piledriver wedgie, and begain pulling on his white briefs. After a few minutes of pulling and repositioning, Tex managed to snap the fruit of the loom waist band under Aiden's nose, completing an atomic wedgie. During the whole process,  Aiden tried to remain as quiet as possible, dispite the pain and discomfort. Anything to avoid having to stay here for the whole football team to terrorize. Next Tex pulled a roll of duct tape out, and begain wrapping the freshman's fists into balls.

The jock then wondered off. When he returned a few minutes later, he had a coil of rope in his hand. He began to tie Aiden's arms and legs together, then into a hog tie. For a big dumb jock, he seemed to take great pride in getting every knot just right. "How's that"? Questioned Tex. Aiden pulled on his bonds, and thrashed around. "Its very tight", Aiden replied, meakly.

Suddenly, Aiden heard the door being unlocked. He hoped it was a teacher coming to save him. Instead, in walked another football player. Through the streatched white fabric over his eyes, Aiden recognitioned him as Mitch Wright, the school's star quarterback.

"What's going in here", asked Mitch. " I over heard this little runt calling football players big dumb jocks this morning, so I decided a little attitude adjustment was in order", explained Tex. "Big dumb jock? Must have been talking about you, tex", joked Mitch.

"Hang on", said Mitch, as he went to retrieve something from his locker. He returned holding a pair of disgusting looking socks. Although they probably started out bright white, they were now a yellowish brown color. Mitch held them up to Aiden's nose. Immediately, Aiden began to cough. The stench burnt his eyes. " I have been saving them for one of the rookies to make a mistake, but I guess the runt can wash them for me now", said the quarterback. Aiden didn't understand what he ment about washing them, until Tex tried to put them in his mouth.

Aiden clamped his mouth shut. "Looks like someone wants to stay here all night", commented Tex. Aiden looked up at the jock, through the streatched white fabric over his eyes. He realized that he wasn't about to get any sympathy, nor was he in any position to argue. He opened his mouth wide in defeat.

"Good boy", mocked Mitch, as if he was talking to a puppy. Tex wasted no time stuffing both rancid socks in the poor freshman's mouth. His cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. Tex then began wrapping duct tape around Aiden's whole head, sealing the socks in.

Already atomic wedgied, gagged, and hog tied, Tex wasn't done with the pint sized pest, quite yet. He retrived two worn out looking running shoes from the gym bag. The first was handed to Mitch, who proceeded to place it over the mouth and nose of the duct taped mummy, then secure it with more duct tape. The mummy began a series of moans and groans before being silenced by a punch to the gut.

The football players returned there attention to Aiden, who received the same treatment. The smell burned his nose, and instantly made him feel like he was going to vomit. What kind of human could produce such a smell from their feet?

Aiden felt himself being lifted up, and lowered into something. It was the smelly old gym bag! Aiden cried out into his gag, but it was no use. Tex zipped the bag up, and Aiden heard the two leave the lockerroom. 

Everything was quiet and dark. For once, Aiden wasn't angry or upset by his predicament. For once, he felt like this was his own fault. He knew that he had brought this on himself. Aiden hoped Brayden would rescue him again this time. The smell was gut wrenching, and his position was becoming very uncomfortable.

Aiden felt a pressure building in his gut. Soon he had no choice but to release a loud, stinky fart, into his gym bag prison. He gagged and choked. He heard muffled laughter. The duct tape mummy was laughing at him! He yelled a string of profanity and threats to the mummy, but all that came out was a series of mumbles and grunts.

His afternoon turned out to be far less enjoyable then science class.

(Flash back to the end of lunch time)

"Did I say you could untie this fucking nerd?!!" Boomed Troy. Brayden was still laying on his back, looking up at the angry senior. "Nno" stuttered the frightened freshman. " you haven't even been here a week, and you think you get to decide how things run around here?!" Barked Troy. "I'm sorry", squeeked Brayden.

Troy looked at both freshman, with an evil smile. "Let’s play a fun game", said the bully. "We are going to have a wedgie war. First one to tap out, or have their underwear ripped off, loses. The loser gets to spend the afternoon with the football team", explained Troy. Troy's goons all laughed at the sound of that. "You had so much fun with them the other day, didn't you, nerdboy?" Troy asked Owen. Owen just looked at his feet, and mumbled something quietly. 

Brayden thought about the situation. If he lost, it would be very bad, but if he won, that meant Owen would suffer yet again. Brayden didn't like either outcome.

The bullies lined the two freshman up, face to face. Each had their hands around their opponent, gripping the back of their opponents waist band. Troy yelled "Go!", and Brayden felt the smiley face emoji's on his new boxers go charging up his butt crack. Owen was clearly determined to win. He pulled as hard as he could on Owen's tighty whities. Brayden looked onto Owen's eyes, he looked possessed. Suddenly Owen began violently bouncing Brayden. The pain was excruciating. Brayden's eyes began to water. He wasn't sure how much more he could take. Then there was a loud ripping sound, as Owen held up Brayden's shredded boxers in victory.

Owen looked at Troy and asked," I am free?". Troy just nodded his head. Owen took off down the hall, before he could change his mind.

Troy hung the shredded boxers around Brayden's neck, then started pushing him down the hall, as one of his goons yelled out, "dead man walking". Brayden had never been so scared in his life.

As they approached the football locker room, Troy knocked on the locked door. They were greated by a giant. He towered over even Troy. "Crazy T" shouted the massive football player, as he and Troy bumped fists.

"What's up, Tex? I bought a human sacrifice for the boys to play with", said Troy.  "Shit, everyone's gone to class, and I am just about to go take care of some unfinished business", replied Tex. "Can we leave him in a locker till everyone gets back", asked Troy. He asked casually, as if this was a normal request. "Was this a normal request, around here", Brayden wondered? "I have a better idea", replied Tex, as he walked into another room.

He returned with a box filled with pallet wrap and rolls of silver duct tape. "If the team is busy, I can just come back later", Brayden suggested. "He thinks we are as dumb as you look, crazy T", joked Tex. Troy didn't laugh, he just punched Brayden in the gut. Next, the bully removed the tattered boxers from Brayden's neck, and forced them into the freshman's mouth. "Shut up, bitch!" Barked Troy. Brayden didn't dare spit them out.

The two seniors began to wrap the freshman from head to toe in industrial pallet wrap, similar to how Troy had wrapped Owen to the flag pole this morning. Next they wrapped him in a thick layer of sticky duct tape. The only exposed part of Brayden's body was his nose.

The bullies then layed the mummified teen on a bench in the middle of the locker room. Brayden was then secured to the bench with more duct tape. "That should hold him till the team gets here after school", said Tex.

Brayden heard the two bullies walk away, then the room went dark. He heard the door being locked from the outside. He tested his bonds, but it was clear there was no give, and no chance of escaping the tight cocoon.

The freshman was left alone with his thoughts. Most of those thought revolved around what hell and humiliation the football team might put him through. Brayden's imagination stared to run wild. Fortunately, he wasn't alone for too long. Tex soon returned with the next victim.
Last edited by Wedgieboy69 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Great story, these freshman seem to deserve what’s coming to them and I can appreciate how to jocks are really making them learn their lesson.

Shame they didn’t lock him in the dumpster, would’ve been a great punishment, but I have no doubt the two boys are going to get it after the big game.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Scottstud94 wrote: 2 years ago Great story, these freshman seem to deserve what’s coming to them and I can appreciate how to jocks are really making them learn their lesson.

Shame they didn’t lock him in the dumpster, would’ve been a great punishment, but I have no doubt the two boys are going to get it after the big game.
The day isn't over yet. A lot can still happen. I am not going to lie, I dont know how the next chapter is going to go yet. I have a few different ideas bouncing around in my head, and I haven't committed to one clear path yet. I can promise you one thing though, I will not end well for the freshman.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] I just finished reading the two opening chapters of Brayden's story, and I really must say that the title really does fit the scene that's being painted. What's an absolutely crazy-sounding high school! Even more so with the teachers apparently ignoring the chaos and folly unfolding before them :lol:

The ending of the second chapter was harsh.
Poor Aiden, all tightly hogtied in the showers with a nasty jockstrap stuff-gagging his protesting mouth.

Very well written, my friend!
Will be catching up to the newer chapters in a bit.

[mention]GungeBoy12[/mention] if your username means what I think it does, then I have a feeling you might enjoy this tale ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GungeBoy12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GungeBoy12 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @GungeBoy12 if your username means what I think it does, then I have a feeling you might enjoy this tale ;)
You are correct with what it means and I actually read this one yesterday and I thought it was great. Messy TUG is great and adding on some lycra (speedos or singlets) only make it better!
Speedos and TUG, a perfect match...
Add some gunge and it's even better!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GungeBoy12[/mention]
I saw you on the Who Is Online page and saw you were reading a story in this section.
Your username sorta gave away your interest. Glad to see I was spot on with my assessment :lol:

Welcome on board, mate!
Hope you stick around and decide to become a regular commentator on here ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GungeBoy12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GungeBoy12 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @GungeBoy12
I saw you on the Who Is Online page and saw you were reading a story in this section.
Your username sorta gave away your interest. Glad to see I was spot on with my assessment :lol:

Welcome on board, mate!
Hope you stick around and decide to become a regular commentator on here ;)
I've been looking around using search terms for a bit. Definitely planning to get more active.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

The story so far certainly lives up to the title. Those seniors really control that school! You've certainly taken what seems like an outlandish scenario and made it seem normal, as everyone just accepts it.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

GungeBoy12 wrote: 2 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @GungeBoy12 if your username means what I think it does, then I have a feeling you might enjoy this tale ;)
You are correct with what it means and I actually read this one yesterday and I thought it was great. Messy TUG is great and adding on some lycra (speedos or singlets) only make it better!
Interesting. I may just have to write a spin off where Brayden joins the wrestling team and gets some messy hazing from the rest of the team. That will have to wait a while, till one day when I have time
GungeBoy12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GungeBoy12 »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 years ago Interesting. I may just have to write a spin off where Brayden joins the wrestling team and gets some messy hazing from the rest of the team. That will have to wait a while, till one day when I have time
I like your thinking with that! Wrestling team or swim team would make a great story.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

alright folks, I am at a cross roads with this story. no, it not writers block. its quite the opposite. I have to many versions of the next chapter in my head.

- do they get terrorized by the foot ball team?

- does cole step in and save them again?

- does Owen save them , or does Owen get caught trying to save them?

- do aidens bully from gym class get caught up in this too?

like I say, too may versions half written in my head and not sure where I want to go with it. feel free to voice your thoughts. but basically, why I posted this post, was to say that the next chapter is no closer to being done then weeks ago. sorry for the delay
Subexplorer71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subexplorer71 »

I feel like the footballers need to act on the 2 guys and then Cole could rescue them. In which they will be in debted to him .. which could lead to some tug games.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Subexplorer71 wrote: 2 years ago I feel like the footballers need to act on the 2 guys and then Cole could rescue them. In which they will be in debted to him .. which could lead to some tug games.
I like the way you think.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 6 - And Then There Was Three

The erie and madening silence seemed to go on forever. Instead of using this time to think about how they had disrespected their upperclassmen, both prisoners stewed in their anger. They passed the time silently day dreaming about far fetched plans of revenge and karma against their respective tormentors. 

Brayden even fantasized about bullying that nerd that sold him out. he imagined doing things far worse then even Troy had dished out. 

The freshmen were snapped out of their thoughts by a loud crash, and cry of pain. Although neither boy could see anything in their current perdicament, it was clear that they were not alone in the locker room any more. A lone figure had crawled in through a small window, about 6 feet up, then crashed to the ground, while knocking over a shelving unit that stood below the window. The sports equipment that had filled the shelving was now littered across the locker room floor. 

Aiden heard footsteps approch, then the defening sound of the zipper on his gym bag prison tearing open. between the underwear stretched over his face, the shoe partially blocking his vision, and his eyes adjusting to the light, Aiden was unable to see who this new person was. He heard a voice say to themself, " nope, wrong kid", then he heard footsteps quickly walking away. Although the zipper was left partially open, Aiden was no closer to freedom. 

Brayden felt someone cutting the tape holding the nasty old shoe to his face. Relief! For the first time in probably the last hour or so, Brayden could finally breath fresh air.

Next the unknow assailent began working at the tape covering his face and head. At this point, the duct tape mummy was extremely greatful that his bullys had wrapped him in pallet wrap first, before applying the tape. Had the tape been directly on his hair, this would have been far more painful. How conciderate of them, he thought jokingly.

As the tape was unwound from around his eyes, Brayden could finally see his rescuer. His knight in shining armour was a scrawny nerd with glasses. Not just any scrawny nerd, but the very one that caused him to be in this situation in the first place! Still fresh in his thoughts of revenge, Brayden begain to yell angerly at Owen. Dispite the torn boxers and duct tape keeping him gagged, it didnt take a genious for Owen to realize that Brayden wasn't happy to see him. Owen frantically worked to remove the duct tape from Brayden's mouth.

"I am so sorry!" pleaded Owen. "Oh, you haven't even begain to be sorry, bitch" boomed a voice from across the room. Distracted with freeing Brayden, the nerdy freshman had failed to notice two football players enter the locker room. Owen remained frozen on place, like a deer in the headlights. His face showed absolute fear and panic. "didn't you have enough fun the other night, you just had to come back for more, baby dick?" teased the second jock.

The lanky freshman took off accross the locker room, pursued closely by the muscular seniors. Neither captive could see anything from their vantage point, but they could hear a struggle, along with Owens pathetic begging for mercy. This was followed by what felt like an eturnity of toilet flushing, mixed with coughing and more begging.

As Owen was marched back across the room by the waistband of his underwear, Brayden could see that he looked completely broken. His head was hung low and his hair was dripping down his shirt. He was no longer putting up any fight, or even begging.

With the nerd's glasses missing, Brayden wasn't quite sure if that was toilet water running down Owen's cheeks, or if the winpy freshman was actually crying.

Once one of the seniors opened the door of an unlocked locker, the submissive nerd simply squeezed right in, without a word spoken.

The senior placed Owen's glasses back on his face, then carefully closed the locker door and secured it.

One of the jocks commented " at least the little bitch knows his place". Both jocks laughed as they left the locker room.

as soon as the door closed, Brayden spit out his torn underwear gag. He could now clearly hear Owen crying inside the locker. "you ok, kid" he asked.

between sobbing, Owen managed to reply "no! this is bad! you don't know what they are going to do to us! you don't know what they did to me last time!"

Brayden and Aiden suddenly felt far worse about their current predicament.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Chapter 7 - Deal With The Devil

Since Owen's capture, Aiden had been working feverishly inside his gym bag prison. Although the duct tape around his fists slowed his progress, he was determined to free himself. Aiden was no expert in knots, but he had previously been a boy scout. This had been one of his mothers many ideas to try and help the introverted child make some new friends. Although he failed to make any friends, the other boys often practiced their knot tying skills by tying Aiden up at camp. They would then leave him to struggle free. It was humiliating at the time, but the experence was finally paying off.

Victory! Aiden finally felt the rope that was holding him hog tied loosen. He sprang up from the smelly gym bag. He was still bound at the wrists and ankles, gagged, atomic wedgied and had a rotten shoe taped to his face, but felt free. Brayden cheered in excitment at the sight of his friend. He yelled at Aiden to try to open Owen's locker.

Aiden hopped toward the sound of Owen's voice. Once there, he struggled to open the latch with his balled fists. Finally he heard the latch click. The locker door flew open, knocking Aiden over in the process. He crashed down hard on the concrete floor. Owen barged from the cramped metal prison, tripping over Aiden, and crashing down next to him. Without wasting anymore time, Owen untied Aiden's wrists, before leaving the smaller freshmen to finish untying himself. Aiden quickly removed the stinky shoe, then he pryed the nasty socks from his mouth. He then attempted to shove his stretched out breifs back in his shorts.

Meanwhile, Owen worked to finish untaping Brayden. As soon as the final freshman was freed, Brayden and Aiden bolted for the door.

"NO! its locked" Owen yelled. "I snuck out that window last time" added the nerdy teen.

With the shelving toppled, it was going to be harder for the boys to climb out. Upper body strength was not a strong point for any of the weak freshmen. Working together, Owen and Brayden struggled to lift the smallest of the trio to the open window.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!" boomed a firmilier voice. The boys looked back to see Cole standing across the locker room.

"Cole! help us escape the football team!" cheered Aiden.

"He IS the football team!" yelled Brayden, sounding frustrated and defeated.

"So, you're the annoying runts that I was sent to check on?" questioned Cole. "alright, back in your cages, Now!" demanded the Jock. 

"Please Cole! you have to help us! you don't know what they will do to us!" pleaded Aiden.

"I know exactly what we plan to do to you. Honestly, I am looking forward to it. beating down whiny little bitches is one of my favorite parts of being on the team. The fact that I get payback for all the times you were an anoying little brat makes today even better" explained Cole.

"I thought we were friends?" cried Aiden.

"Friends? I was your tutor, and only because my mom made me. You were always an annoying little brat. The only good part was getting to see your sister every week." laughed Cole.

Brayden okwardly blurted out, "See! I am not the only one that thinks Katie is hot as hell!" The outburst earned Brayden a fist bump and smile from the football player.

Aiden looked crushed. He looked like he was about to cry.

Brayden broke the silence. " Can I make a suggestion? How about you let us go, and in return, you can have your own privite one on one time with Aiden?"

"screw you, jerk!" squeeled Aiden.

"No deal" responded the jock. "all three of you stay at my place tomorrow night, thats my ONLY offer, take it or leave it. If you knew what the team has planned for you tonight, you'd take my offer" replied Cole.

The three freshmen looked at each other. did they really have a choice? "deal" they reluctlently replied in unison.

"If even one of you doesn't show up, I will make sure all three of you spend evey game day in this room for the rest of the season! trash canned in the cafateria evey day  lunch. wedgied and swirlied every day for the rest of the year. your life will  be hell! Don't double cross me! and don't you dare tell anyone about this deal, ever!", warned the jock.

The trio nodded in agreement. " now get out!" replied Cole, pointing at the window. The football player grabbed Aiden by his already stretched waistband, and hoisted him up to the opening effortlessly. The remaining two freshmen attempted to pull themselves up, before eventully receiving the same treatment.

Once safely outside, Owen looked at the others and asked, "What did we just agree to?"

Brayden Responded, " I think we just made a deal with the devil"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic