In the Closet (F/Solo)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Suzy_Qty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

In the Closet (F/Solo)

Post by Suzy_Qty »

Little kids sometimes do random things for no good reason and I was no different then any other kid and its for that reason that I discovered how much I liked the idea of being tied up.

The whole thing started when I was ten. One day I was watching a movie on TV about a girl who was kidnapped by a psycho co-worker of hers who was in love with her and kept tied up at this house. When her “real” boyfriend showed up at the guy’s house to see if he had any information about her the psycho grabbed the girl, tied a rag over her mouth and locked her in the closet. So the whole time her boyfriend was in the house she was trying to make some noise so he would know she was being held captive but because of the cloth he had tied over her mouth, he couldn’t hear her. Finally he left and the psycho let her out of the closet.

Well this was pretty exciting to me when I was watching it but later when I was alone in my bedroom and was thinking about it, it seemed kind of fake. I mean really the guy couldn’t hear her just because she had a piece of cloth tied over her mouth. I decided I was going to test out whether it was true. Like I say, it was kind of a dumb idea but I was just alone and bored with nothing else going on at the moment.

So I went into my dad’s office and got the small tape recorder that he kept on his desk and took it back to my room. Then I went to my dresser and looked for something to tie over my mouth as a gag. I didn’t have a bandana like they showed in the movie however I did find a wool winter scarf that I thought would work.
I pulled the scarf between my lips and tied it at the back of my head which was harder to do than it sounds, but I finally got it tight enough that I couldn’t close my mouth. I set the tape recorder as close to my closet door as I could and then stepped inside and closed the door.

As I shut the door shut and I was plunged into darkness, I put my head on the door and start yelling “Help! Help! I’m in Here!” Of course it came out all muffled because of the gag by I yelled as loud as I was able. Then I got down on the floor and put my face near the crack between the door and the floor.
After a few attempts I opened the door, pulled off the gag and picked up the tape recorder. I rewound the tape back to the beginning. I pressed play and waited. After a few seconds I could hear my voice or what passed for it. It was very faint but definitely loud enough that my boyfriend would have heard it if he was standing by the door. Um -if I had a boyfriend that is.

So it seemed like the movie was kind of fake but it did occur to me that I was right next to the door when I did my yelling and the girl in the movie was put in the back of the closet. Maybe that was why her boyfriend couldn’t hear her. So I decided to try the experiment again. I reset the tape recorder and retied the scarf over my mouth and went back into the closet, this time going as far back as I could and even standing behind my dresses to see if that affected things. Once again I tried calling for help several times before opening the door and walking out.
This time when I played the tape back I couldn’t hear anything. So I realized that I if I ever got kidnapped by some psycho and he put me in a closet I would have to get as close to the door as possible to make enough noise for anyone to hear me. But what if he had me all tied up? Would I be able to go from the back of the closet to the front with my hands and feet. I wasn’t sure but I knew what I was going to try next.

I didn’t have any rope handy and I really didn’t know anything about tying knots so I just went and got some headbands from my dresser. I double wrapped one around my ankles until it was snug around them then replaced the gag and hopped back to the closet with the tape recorder in hand. Once inside I sat in the far corner. I wrapped the second headband around my hand twice, then put both hands behind my back and slid my free hand under the band until is passed through then wiggled my hands until the band slid down to my wrists. Then I laid on my side like the girl in the movie.

I realized it was harder than I thought it would be. Without my hands I couldn’t push myself into a sitting position. I tried to wriggle my way to the door but it wasn’t easy. Since I was just wearing socks not shoes, I couldn’t get traction on the wood floor to push with my feet. I rolled back and forth three or four times for every few inches that I moved forward. The dust from the floor went up my nose making me feel like I needed to sneeze. I had to push with my knees which hurt but eventually I made it to the front of the closet and did my call for help.
Once I did I was suddenly hit by a sense of panic. How was I going to stand up in order to open the door and let myself out. The panic subsided quickly when I remembered that I wasn’t really tied up and just had to pull my hand loose from the elastic head band that held them. I freed my feet, stood up and opened the door.
I checked the tape again and realized I had been successful. I knew that if some pyscho stalker grabbed me and tied me up in a closet I would know how to attract attention. But would I have been able to escape from the closet if I had been tied up for real? It got me thinking about it and I knew what my next experiment was going to be…

The End
Last edited by Suzy_Qty 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Suzy_Qty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzy_Qty »

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good interesting story, it's always nice to hear other peoples, first taste of tie ups. 8-)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That was very interesting, as a story and an experiment. Interesting that a closet and a simple mufflegag work that well.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I always enjoy stories about formative adventures and self bondage, and this is a good one; well written, short and fun. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum. I look forward to more from you.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

As person how never had self test it, is this so well written I hold her for plausible. Even may pure fiction. :)
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Ah the question that any perceptive movie-goer eventually should ask: "is that captive actually helpless? Is our hero actually in peril?"

Well written, and intriguing. I've always like the concept of someone's knight in shining armor being so close, but they remain unable to call for help, being gagged and bound.

As a side note, I've found that most gags that would actually prevent someone from being able to hear me (i'm a loud guy to be fair) from the next room are too dangerous to apply without having someone present at all times. Although the risk is small, it's always there if you wrapped layers of tape or cloth over someone's face (which will make them much more quiet). So the way I see it, there would have to be two kidnappers- one to answer the door and mislead the hero, another to monitor me as the gag could cut off my air supply.

Hope to hear more from you!
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Fun story of experimentation! I look forward to the next experiment!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Story and interesting expieriment
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

My first self bondage adventures included Hair scrunchies, scarves and cupboards,too :D
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Nicely written ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

That was a really cute and well written story :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Only just found this, nice story
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

[mention]Suzi Q[/mention] funny, I started tying myself up with elastic hair bands aged 10 too.
Suzy_Qty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzy_Qty »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago @Suzi Q funny, I started tying myself up with elastic hair bands aged 10 too.
That's awesome. Would love to hear your story as well. DM me if you'd like.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Suzy_Qty wrote: 1 year ago
CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago @Suzi Q funny, I started tying myself up with elastic hair bands aged 10 too.
That's awesome. Would love to hear your story as well. DM me if you'd like.
There’s not much to tell. Probably doesn’t make a good story. I used to tie myself up, ankles and sometimes knees with a school tie or a belt. Gag and sometimes blindfold with a knee sock . I couldn’t tie my hands so used something stretchy like a hair band with elastic in. I’d put my hands through and give one or two twists. It would give the impression of having my hands tied behind my back but I could usually wriggle out or simply twist my hands the other way to escape.
Suzy_Qty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzy_Qty »

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. What was your inspiration?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Nice story! Reminds me of the self bondage experiementation I did when I was a teenager.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Suzy_Qty wrote: 1 year ago Sounds like it was a lot of fun. What was your inspiration?
I read some Nancy Drew books. We also had the ubiquitous Daphne from ScoobyDoo but there was also a cartoon called “The Perils of Penelope Pitstop”. Which was basically every week Penelope would be tied up in several different ways by the villain, always being rescued by the heroes (dwarf gangsters) called the Ant Hill Mob, just in the nick of time from the furnace, sawmill, alligators etc. I’m sure you couldn’t make that kind of cartoon now. The only point of the show was to tie the girl up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic