The issues with little sisters. f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The issues with little sisters. f/f

Post by Carly-Nickel »

So from my first experience from being taped to a chair from my Mom in my last story, I had some more experiences afterwards. Alway after I’ve asked to be tied up.

I was about 12, or just before I turned 12, I had a little toy spider attached to a handle with a thin string. I was going around the house for the past few day and sneaking behind my Mom and my little sister Abby, and slowly dangle the toy spider down in front of them and scare them. It was so much fun.
So one time, i went up behind my Mom with the spider. I was wearing my normal style, black tshirt and dark blue skinny jeans, black and red striped socks and a black beanie with cat ears (actually the same one I’m wearing in my profile photo.)

Mom was occupied with working on her computer when I walked up behind her and dangled the spider in front of her. “Ahh!” Mom yelled, which I start laughing uncontrollably. “Okay that’s it” Mom says getting up, I was still laughing as Mom took me by the shoulder and walked me into the living room.
My younger sister was sitting on the couch watching TV. Abby has blond hair and green eyes, about two years younger than me so she would be 10. She was wearing a white tshirt with blue jeans and barefoot.

“On the ground” Mom told me, and I lay on my stomach. “Abby, go get the duct tape please” Mom says pulling my hands behind my back and holding them there. “Are you tying Carly up?” Abby asks, which Mom says “yes, keep her from pranking everyone with that spider of hers.” With that Abby got up and ran out the living room, returning not longer than a minute.

“Here I’ll hold her” Mom says, and allow Abby to duct tape my hands behind my back. After, Abby duct taped my ankles. Then without a word they left me there, Mom went back to the computer and Abby sat back on the couch. I struggled off and on, rolling around and tugging in the process.
“Hey Abby” I say looking up at my sister. “Think you can untie me?” Abby just grinned and shakes her head. “Oh come on, please?”
“No”
“Why not?”
“Don’t want to.”
“Please?”

With that, Abby took the duct tape, and gagged me with multiple pieces of tape. “Hmm” Abby mutters as she makes the face as she was thinking. “Mmph” I say. Abby then placed the end of the tape on the floor (the floor was hardwood) then ran the roll over me and tore off the end off the roll and placed it on the floor on the other side.
Well, to try to describe it, Abby started to duct tape me down to the floor as I was laying on my stomach. So when she was done, along with my hands and feet duct taped, I was taped down to the floor strip by strip until I was covered from shoulders to ankles.

When Abby was done, I tried moving as I grunting “Mmph mmmph” and found myself to be stuck to the floor. “Now for my prank” Abby says, walking out of my view. And a few moments later Abby started tickling my feet. “Mmmpph!” I yell, i felt her trying to pull my socks off, having a difficult time since my socks were held by the tape binding my ankles. I was shaking my head, doing all I can to try to stop her, struggling hard as I could as I was trying to plead “Mmph mmmpphh Mmph mmmmpphhh!”

Abby managed to slip my socks off, however I managed to break loose from just some of the tape that held me down to the floor by the time. Abby went and started to add more strips to try to keep me taped down.
Mom came in at that point, and laughed at the sight “don’t look like Carly is going anywhere, think that is enough tape Abby.” “I’m trying to keep her still so I can tickle her” Abby says, I violently shake my head.

Mom just say “just don’t over do it” and walks away leaving me at the mercy of my younger sister. Not a moment later did Abby sat on the back of my legs and began tickling my feet again. I laugh and yell, struggling the hardest I could. Abby eventually stopped, and got up and left without a word.
I lay there, really not much else I could do. I struggled after a little bit with no luck of escaping. I looked around, called out “mmmmpphh! Mmmmppphh!” No one was in sight for a while.

Abby did eventually came back, only to ignore me and sat on the couch. “Mmph” I say looking up at her, Abby glanced at me only to turn her attention back to the TV. I struggle again, twisting and turning all I can. As I kept working on myself, I eventually start to loosen the tape that taped me down to the floor after about 10 minutes.
Another 5 minutes and I was free from the floor, just my hands were still taped behind my back and my ankles, strips of tape was stuck on the my back and back of my legs. I was able to roll over on my sides now as I struggle.

Mom walks in about 10 minutes later, “looks like you’re getting there” she says to me. “Mmph” I mutter. Mom then asks “Like some help with the rest?” I nodded my head, and Mom knelt down, she then quickly grabbed my ankles with one hand and quickly tickled my feet as she says teasingly “tickle tickle!”
“Mmmpph!” I yell, started flopping around like a helpless fish until she stopped and say “okay, I’ll let you go now, it’s dinner time” and started to untie me
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Looks to me like you you were annoying them on purpose, knowing (or hoping) you’d get tied up! I sometimes did that too 😁

Cool story !
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice story.

Now tell me (wiggling fingers) are your feet ticklish?
[mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention]
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Great story😁so did it become a regular thing to tie you up when you annoyed them😅
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carly-Nickel »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Looks to me like you you were annoying them on purpose, knowing (or hoping) you’d get tied up! I sometimes did that too 😁

Cool story !
It wasn’t the goal, least this time around lol. But I was glad it did happen :)
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carly-Nickel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Nice story.

Now tell me (wiggling fingers) are your feet ticklish?
@Carly-Nickel
Umm…. *tries to hide my feet and says nervously* N-no, not ticklish :shock:
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carly-Nickel »

Evo wrote: 2 years ago Great story😁so did it become a regular thing to tie you up when you annoyed them😅
Not as often I would have liked lol. But, it wasn’t uncommon :)
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Very cool, i hope we'll more :D
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Lil sisters are brats :)
redtogo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redtogo »

Great story
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

nice story, also, did the tie-up acomplish the objective or you just started to do pranks more often :lol: ?
SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilentBobomb »

Great story, wish stuff like this happened to me when I was growing up, so jealous.
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

Wish I had a sister like that.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love sibling bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic