Jail & bail F/F/F Me getting arrested Part 1

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

This story is about one time were i got handcuffed multiple times and used me in a handcuff demonstration and at a jail & bail fundraiser event. My friend Kristina was participating in the event, she was a police cadet and a very good friend of me, this day we were chilling at her place after the gym, Kristina wore some black tights and a blue t-shirt, she had long black hair and was 158 cm tall, she was petite and very pretty with brown eyes. I’m 163cm blonde, blue eyes, I was wearing a black t-shirt and some tight short denim shorts in blue, I had some white sneakers and socks on me, and my hair was coloured in a mix between red and brown at the time, set up in a ponytail.

So, it was the yearly jail & bail event and Kristina asked if I wanted to participate and get pretend arrested, I said yes and was very excited for the day, I had been handcuffed before and one of my fantasies was being arrested, Kristina used to practice handcuffing on me sometimes when she was training to be a police officer. I worked at the local swimming pool as an instructor and lifeguard, so she was going to pull up at the pool and arrest me Infront of everyone, then someone had to bail me out of jail and the money goes to charity, cool concept for a good cause.

Some hours later I stood at the reception area, and I saw the car parking outside, Kristina and her mentor another woman called Mari was coming out of the car, Mari wore her uniform and Kristina just regular clothes, a denim shorts and a white t-shirt with some sneakers. They got in and my colleagues was laughing a little of the whole situation, Kristina had worked at the pool a little on the side during her studies.

“She’s right her officers! Take her away” The receptionist said while laughing.

“Hi there officers what can I do for you?” I said smiling, placing my hands behind my back, I thought how good Mari looked, a rather tall blonde policewoman, she looked pretty awesome in her uniform.

“Ellie! we are placing you under arrest today for multiple crimes, do you know your rights?” Kristina said to me.

“Oh really? Well, I guess I must cooperate officer! you got me!” I replied, still with my hands behind my back, as I was already assuming the position.

“Yes, come with us Ellie, we are taking you to the station where someone needs to bail you out!” Mari said while she grabbed my arm, usually they didn’t handcuff people for these events.

“Wait officer, maybe I should be handcuffed since I under arrest?” I said and turned, presenting my hands behind my back to Mari.

“Yeah, lets cuff her up Mari!” Kristina replied smiling.

“Alright Ellie palms together, behind back even! Well as you wish!” Mari said and cuffed my right wrist then she cuffed my left one, the cold steel closed my hands together, she cuffed me quick and effective as the experienced police she was.

“How is that Ellie? Too tight for you?”

“No, they can go a bit tighter, that’s just cool!” I replied, the feeling of the cold metal against my skin was so good, I was tightly cuffed, Mari tightened the cuffs some more and double locked them, making sure I I was locked up like a criminal, I felt badass, a bit humiliated and very restrained, everybody watched me being handcuffed and arrested by these two cute police girls.

“There you go that should be tight enough for you!” Mari said and grabbed my arm, holding it like the police does when arresting someone, then she spread my legs and searched me, I felt humiliated and turned on.

“I got nothing on me officer!” I said with a sly smile to Mari. Alright Ellie! Let’s go to the station were you will be processed. We then walked down the hall, me cuffed and between Mari and Kristina, they both held one of my arms and everybody saw me being hauled off and into the police car, into the backseat, Kristina smiled and put on my seatbelt.

“This is so much fun guys!” I said.

Mari laughed and replied, “Maybe we should arrest you more often, there is another one tomorrow you know!”

“Awesome! I’m down!”

We drove away heading for the fundraiser pretend jail.
To be continued.
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hey Ellie,

That sounds great, getting “arrested” at your gym for charity. We’re you “arrested” at the end of your shift? I love it that you had to prompt them to hand cuff you. Did anyone guess that’s what you wanted?

What happened at the charity jail?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago Hey Ellie,

That sounds great, getting “arrested” at your gym for charity. We’re you “arrested” at the end of your shift? I love it that you had to prompt them to hand cuff you. Did anyone guess that’s what you wanted?

Hi! Glad you enjoy the story! I will tell about the charity jail in part 2😁
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story! Great idea for a fundraiser!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Ellie96 wrote: 1 year ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago Hey Ellie,

Hi! Glad you enjoy the story! I will tell about the charity jail in part 2😁
Oooh. Looking forward to part 2
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story, description and experience. I hope they kept you cuffed for a nice long time! :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds like fun
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago Great story, description and experience. I hope they kept you cuffed for a nice long time! :lol:
Oh they did😉like i should be, stay tuned for part 2 where they put me in jail😁
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

This is a fun little story. I look forward to part 2 when you get to sit in a nice cold jail cell or wherever they put people in Norwegian jails. :D
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic