First bondage experience (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First bondage experience (F/M)

Post by Monty »

I figured after months of lurking, I'd post a story. What better than my first (And sadly, only) actual bondage experience?

I was 16 at the time, and loved watching bondage videos! Whether it be amateur recorded videos, scripted videos, or escape challenges, bondage always made me really interested, and I found the recorded struggles of a woman, pleading through a gag and trying to get out of ropes, chains, tape or leather absolutely sexy.

So, I went out looking around the house looking for something to practise self bondage with, and found some duct tape in the laundry cupboard. It was honestly the best find I've found for self bondage so I, covertly, ran over to my room, locked the door, and quickly taped my ankles. I then hopped on over to my set of drawers, and took a sock out. Since I didn't have the biggest mouth, and still don't, I unfortunately could only fit one sock. Still, I shoved the sock in, and wrapped the tape around my head. I'm not too sure what kind of tape it was, but it was definitely strong. I couldn't move my head much so, I assumed it was suffice. And despite trying to talk, it came out muffled and, like most of my research at the time entailed, not very loud. Then, I basically had a lightbulb moment and decided, I'll get my sister (16F at the time) to tape me up! (No, I'm not going to describe her. You guys can just leave it to your imagination)

I took the ankle tape job off, removed the gag (Hair on tape hurts!), and walked over to my sister's room.

"Uh... Becca (This is not her real name, I'd much rather use a fake name)?"

"What is it Adam?"

"C-can you tie me up?"

She pondered for a moment and then responded, "Sure but... why?"

I thought about a good excuse for a moment before I said, "To escape."

"Okay..." Becca replied, and got out from her desk chair.

I gestured her to follow me to my room, and without time to waste, she took the roll of tape sitting on my bed and started to tape my ankles.

"I also want my knees and ankles taped... and I want a gag," I explained

"Knees I can do. Gag? No, I know how bad socks taste," she explained as she she finished taping my ankles.

"Oh then, if you don't want to do the gag, I'll do a self gag," I responded.

She shrugged.

She wordlessly taped my knees and I took the same sock from before and shoved it in my mouth. I took the tape and wrapped it around my head 5 times. It was quite cathartic.

I gave the gag a test and she Becca asked, "Do you want me to take it off?"

I shook my head and put my wrists behind my back. She, after some effort, taped my wrists together.

"Mmmph mmph mrf." The gag was doing it's job, but I was trying to tell her that she can leave if she wants. I have scissors and I'll be fine (Though, I should probably have known that the no. 1 rule of bondage is to ALWAYS be under supervision.

"What are you saying, Adam?" She giggled a bit, clearly amused by my muffled noises.

I rolled my eyes, before struggling in the tape.

About 7 minutes later, I got one of my wrists through the wrist tape job, and took the tape off. I hopped over to a nearby pair of scissors, and cut my ankles loose. I once again, painfully took the tape off, and pulled the sock out of my mouth.

"Thanks Becca..."

She said no problem, before leaving to her room.

And thus concludes, my first bondage experience.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Short, but cute! Too bad there were no repeat experiences
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story/expirience. You have a great sister that she did that for you.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Oh yes, great sibling bondage story.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Short, but hey! Enjoyable! It never once occurred to me to ask my older sister to tie me up, though the idea would probably have embarrassed me right out of it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic