Crazy sister (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RealTugger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Crazy sister (F/m)

Post by RealTugger »

Hello to everyone reading this story. It was about one of my recent tie-up experiences. It happened a few weeks ago. I am 16 year old boy with brunette mid-length hair and brown eyes. I am also average in height. The other person in the story was my older sister (let's call her Anna) who is 24, has hazel hair with blond highlights and is shorter than me.

In that day I was wearing a gray zip-up hoodie, sweatpants and blue sneakers. She had a white T-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.

So to begin with, my sister had a clothing store. She didn't produce anything but just sold various items like shoes, pants, tops, jackets, etc. My parents usually picked me up from school after they had finished work but that day they were like super busy and so they suggested that my sister could pick me up with her own car and have fun.

So the school day had ended in the late afternoon and Anna was waiting for me in her Volkswagen. As I entered the car she said:

"What's up? I have a little more work to do at the shop, is it a problem?"

"Nah, it's okay. " I answered because that day I was free and didn't have lots of homework "Let's just go get something to eat."

After that we went to the mall where her store was located and got some donuts. There was her assistant Michelle who was just getting her things ready and left as we came in.

"You can just chill at the sofa back there" she said "I will be done after maybe 30 minutes"

Then she went and started preparing some new pairs of shoes that had just arrived. I went to the green sofa which was like in the hidden part at the back of the store behind the cash register. It was a room similar to a closet because there were lots of clothes.

"Can I try some of these?" I asked, interested

"Yeah of course, I can even give you something for free if you really want it..."​Anna replied

Then I put on one jacket which was small for me but as I just tried to unzip it, I put a little bit more pressure, and the zipper broke and came out of the jacket. I was stuck. I felt really guilty and scared that my sister would be mad. Finally, I decided that it is best to tell the truth:

"Ummm, Anna?"

"What?"

"I... uhm kind of broke the zipper of this jacket" I said, nervously, still wearing it.

"Oh come on! You had just one thing to do and it was to stay quiet and let me do my work!" she said "Let me see it."

Then she examined the broken zipper and realized it couldn't get fixed. She shook her head in disappointment.

"Sorry, I am gonna pay for it" I said worried "I didn't break it on purpose!"

"No, I don't need your money"

"Then what do you want?"

At that moment my sister grabbed one of the shoelaces on her desk and grabbed my right hand.

"Put your hands behind the back"

"What?!" I asked surprised

"I said: Put Your Hands Behind Your Back! "

I knew where this was going and did as she said. She tied my wrists and then I lied down on the sofa so she could tie my ankles with another shoelace.

"This is what you deserve!" Anna said, still mad

"You are literally crazy! I just broke one stupid zipper and you are now tying me upmmpmh" I was silenced because she got a roll of duck tape and wrapped it 2 times around my head, gagging me neatly.

"I don't want to hear your voice any more."

"Mmmmphm!I protested

Then she just turned off the light and closed the door. I began to struggle furiously but suprisingly her knots were tight and secure. I was unable to escape and gave up but the jacket made me even sweat a little. I waitied until she came back. How helpless I was!

Maybe 20 minutes had passed when she opened the door and turned on the light.

"I am ready with my work." my sister said, much calmer than before.

"Mmmphm?" I muffled

"Yeah here you go whatever" and she untied my hands and legs.

I removed my gag and then Anna said:

"Not a word about what happened today to our parents, okay?"

"Yeah I promise..."​ I replied

"You better promise or next time I am gonna leave you bound and gagged here until next morning!" she laughed

At the end she closed the shop and drove me to my home. To be honest, I still feel a little bit guilty about the jacket because it was pretty cool but she really gave me a lesson which I kind of deserved. I won't forget that experience even though it was for a short time period.

Thank you for reading!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great sibling bondage.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I like the way you sister handled the situation. Great story
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good story
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great story, and if you enjoy being tied-up, you are now one of the lucky ones to have someone you can trust to play TUGs with.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Cool story! Did your sister ever tie you up again?
RealTugger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RealTugger »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 1 year ago Cool story! Did your sister ever tie you up again?
I have great news! I was tied up by my sister again just 4 days ago.

It was a day in the weekend and I could sleep more since there was no school. I had the awesome idea to tie up myself and sleep while that so in the evening I put on my pjs and said "Good Night" to my parents and sister. After that I got some blue rope from my wardrobe. It was synthetic and soft. I tried to tie up my hands but the rope just fell of after a minute of struggling. Unfortunately, I decided to tie only my legs. I looped a piece of rope horizontally around my ankles twice and then twice vertically. I ended the bond with a square knot. This same thing was done also around my upper legs, up from my knees. I lied in my bed, turned off the light and enjoyed it so much that it was pretty hard for me to fall asleep.

"Mmmphm"

I had just woken up and tried to stretch my limbs as I usually did in the morning.

Well- I couldn't!

I glanced at my back and saw only a blanket over me. I could feel how I was tied up tightly and a cloth was wrapped around my head. Suddenly, my sister Anna opened the door of my room. She was wearing a dark red sweater and black jeans.

"Oh, good morning!" she said "You are probably wondering what happened, aren't you?"

"Whamth ims mthims? I muffled

My sister grabbed the blanket and moved it away.

Oh My God.

I saw how I was tied up at the wrist, elbows and the legs of course.

"When I woke up I had to gather the dirty clothes from all the room so mum could start the washing machine..."​ she explained "Annnd when I came here I saw your legs tied up together. I thought about it and decided to finish the job, that's it"

She then pulled down my gag which was her yellow scarf.

"How did you tie me up like this?"

"Hmm, let's just say my boyfriend learned me how to tie knots properly"

"But how? It's so tight, I almost can't move! " I asked in shock

"Come onn, brother... I know you enjoy it" Anna replied "I knew you liked to be tied from the moment I tied you up at the store, remember?"

"Okay, I admit it. But please don't tell mum and dad..."​

"Don't worry, I won't. They went shopping and they said they will return for lunch so you willbe my little prisoner all morning!" she chuckled and re-tied my cleave gag.

"Mmmphm"

Then she put the blanket over me but this time she started rolling me in it. It cover me all - from the top of my head to my fingers on the feet. I could barely see anything. She added 3 other scarfs(green, red and black) to secure the blanket around my chest, upper and lower legs.

"Brother burrito, haha!" my sister joked at me "I have to go, see you in 5 hours, bye bye!"

"MMMPHMHM!!!! I screamed

"Calm down, jeez! I will be back soon"

And like that she put on her jacket and left me like this.

To be honest, I did not even try to struggle. It was literally impossible no matter how hard I tried. Anna came back carrying pizza for lunch.

"Want some?" she asked

I nodded. She removed my gag and left it hang around my neck. Just as she handed me a slice of pizza towards my mouth and I was about to bite, she pulled it back at her. I was angry but my sister just laughed about it and gave it back.

Once I was full she got a sock from the wardrobe, put it in my mouth and wrapped black ducktape which was sitting on my desk. This was a more effective gag and I couldn't say a word.

An hour and a half had passed and she finally decided that it was time for me to be free since our parents would be back soon.

After this amazing experience I am sure that she is a dominant woman and she is indeed into bondage. I am looking forward to the next tie up games in future.

Thanks for reading!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Awesome! I wish I had had a sister like that. Let us know about any other times she ties you up!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

:D Excellent! Like [mention]TiedAndTaped3D[/mention] said , we all wished we had a sister like that . Thanks for sharing!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love sibling bondage.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Thank you for sharing your experiences with your sister. Also like how she gagged you with a sock.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great follow-up! You're a lucky guy!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

What an amazing sister! I love that she gave you a brief lunch break just to regag you and leave you back to your bondage for a while longer. It must be incredible to be her prisoner! Hope to hear more stories from you!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Great stories. Has your sister tied you up again since?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic