The Times I Was Almost Caught SELF/M, F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Times I Was Almost Caught SELF/M, F/M

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Two different tales over the course of five yeas apart. The first one was almost ten years ago.

At the time I was 42 years old, salt and pepper hair, 5'6", blue eyes with a slight beer belly. I was on vacation in Hollywood staying at a fairly cheap motel on Sunset Boulevard. There were two main housekeepers: one in her twenties, very pretty. The other was older, probably in her forties or fifties, not bad looking but not as pretty as her companion. Both seemingly only spoke Spanish.

I had been attending a film festival and there were a few hours before the first film of the day. I had already had breakfast and was a little bored. Being a bondage producer, I had packed some rope and duct tape because of the possibility of doing a shoot. However, the night before the shoot got cancelled. So I decided to have a little self bondage fun. I knew how to tape my wrists behind my back so I settled on doing that. I ripped off three lengths of duct tape, putting one on top of the other. Then I put a couple of strips on my mouth. I put the tape on the underside of one wrist and used the bathroom vanity to help get it around both wrists and sealed. I didn't bother with my ankles only because I was afraid of falling. I then went back to the bed and settled down, happy. I figured I would stay like this a while then get the scissors from the back and cut myself free. Two minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I knew it was housekeeping and here I was taped up. I knew I didn't have time to grab the scissors so I ran to the bathroom. I was just getting the bathroom door shut when the door opened. Seeing the door being shut, the housekeeper went back out. I listend to make sure she had left before going back to the bedroom and fishing the scissors out and cutting myself free. After I was loose, I left the room and told her she could clean up if she wanted. It was a good thing my feet weren't tied or she would have found me and who knows what would have happened after that?

The second story was about five years later. I was doing a shoot with a model friend of mine. We had also decided on a session afterward. She started me off by taping my wrists behind my back. Then she used pallet wrap to do a mummification from my shoulders to my ankles. She added some duct tape around my torso at the shoulders and put several strips of tape over my mouth for a gag. Finally, she dug out my sleep mask and blindfolded me.

"Comfy?" she had playfully asked.

I nodded happily.

"I'm going to order a cheesesteak from room service. You want anything?"

I shook my head and relaxed on the bed. After calling down her order, she came over to check my bonds. "I'm going to step outside for a smoke. I'll be back up in a few minutes. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded my consent. She patted me and left the room, telling me to behave while she was gone as she left. I couldn't do much, though I managed to break through some of the pallet wrap at my wrists which provided a little relief. I once again had just gotten comfortable when there was a knock at the door. It was room service with her cheesesteak. This time I couldn't get to the bathroom. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even see anything to get to the bathroom. I lay stock still and kept very quiet. They knocked again. I was beginning to panic, wondering if they were going to come in to the room. I couldn't escape and there would be literally no way for me to hide if they did come in. There was another knock and by now I was almost in full blown panic mode. I kept super quiet. Just then I heard the model at the door. She was talking to the room service waiter and taking the food. Finally she came in and lifted my blindfold off.

"You okay? That was close!"

Yes, yes it was.

She sat down and ate her food. About an hour later she untied me.
Last edited by TiedAndTaped3D 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

“ Better to have tied and got caught than not to have tied at all”. Or something like that…😏🤣
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Truth to tell, I'd really love to be found by housekeeping when I was bound sometime, but I feel like they would call the cops or something.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I’d love to be mummified by a model like you were. I also wonder how often housekeeping find people is self bondage. I guess most people hang DO NOT DISTURB. if they’re going to be tied up during the day.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago I’d love to be mummified by a model like you were. I also wonder how often housekeeping find people is self bondage. I guess most people hang DO NOT DISTURB. if they’re going to be tied up during the day.
It was a lot of fun being mummified like that, even if I was afraid of room service seeing me like that.

I suspect housekeeping does from time to time come across someone in self bondage. My fear again is that they would call the cops instead of checking to see if I was okay or if someone did this to me.

Curiously, I had another close call involving the model who mummified me. This happened just last month, in fact. She's a traveling model and was coming back to the area so we arranged another shoot and session. I always put her up at a hotel when she comes through. I do that for a lot of models, actually. I got to the hotel early and set up, then decided to do a litle tape self-bondage like I had done in California. I was curious to see how long she would keep me like that when she arrived. Shortly after taping myself, however, I could hear housekeeping outside my door. I peeked through the keyhole and saw four or five of them milling around in the hallway. Two of them were cleaning the room across the hall from me. At first, I didn't think too much of it. But as it got closer to the time for the model to arrive, they were still there, talking and laughing. To add to it, one of them was vacuuming the hall. I was effectively stuck though my legs were untied and even though I knew I could open the door when the model arrived, I didn't want them to see me. I began to get nervous, especially since I actually forgot scissors (whoopsie) and needed to be physically untaped. Fortunately, just a few minutes before my friend got there, all the housekeepers moved off down the hall so I could let her in without being spotted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic