Short films m/m, mm/m, m/m, m/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Nerdyguygagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Short films m/m, mm/m, m/m, m/m

Post by Nerdyguygagged »

Hello all!

I thought I would share some interesting stories that have happened to me in my 20s. I'm 26 now and these stories happened when I was 21 and 23, 24 and when I was 25.

Story 1:
So I'm big into making short films so back when I was 21 I made a film dealing with vampires and it had one of the actors taped up. So I taped you my friend (His name is Eric) a tall Mexican guy with a nice build and a cute face to boot. With a nice cute big nose. (I have a thing for noses LOL). So I taped him to a chair and taped up his mouth with the non sticky side against his mouth. I wrapped the tape around this way then switched the direction with the sticky side down. Wrapping it like 10-15 times really making use out of this gag. making his nose and cheeks puff up as I made the gag tighter. It didn't keep him quite unless I clamped my hand over his mouth but it made him look cuter with his gag-able face. Shot the film and released him and after that he said I wasn't gonna gag him like that cause I "Went a bit over board" HAHAHHAHAHA.

Story 2:
The Story is similar to the first one cause it was a remaking in a way to the film but it never got finished. This time it was a different friend of mine that I taped up. a shorter guy kinda chunky with a cute face and a small little nose haha. So me and a few of my friends taped him to a chair and his mouth by wrapping around duct tape in the same way as Eric. Making his nose and cheeks puff up but i shot that and never finished it.

Story 3:
I had 1 of my friends hand gag another in a film to stop the character from screaming. My friend who was hand gagged about the same age as me 23 maybe 22. tall white guy cute as fuck and a long big nose so when my other friend handgagged him he pressed against his lips so hard he made a gagging noise and damn. He got gagged pretty good haha. Now that film was finished.

Story 4: Now this last one was back in November of last year where I was helping a friend with a short film of a hitmen that got the tables turned by the guy he was trying to kill. The guy ended up tying him to a chair and cleve gagged him with a tie. It worked pretty well haha wrapped the cleve gag around a few times and made it tight as hell to the point where he could not close his mouth and it was pretty effective.

haha Now I have some of the footage and images from some of these but I don't know If I'm gonna post them in fear of them finding out sadly.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey, welcome on board [mention]Nerdyguygagged[/mention]

Thanks for sharing these fun accounts with us.
Short and sweet! Hope you enjoyed yourself a bit 8-)

I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you.
Hopefully we'll get to read about your fantasies and secret desires a bit.
A fictional story would seem to be in order ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

I have a thing for noses too. I'm known for my big pig nose. XD
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic