Childhood friend Nikki (1st time) (F/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
timday14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Childhood friend Nikki (1st time) (F/f)

Post by timday14 »

Hey guys! I had a childhood family friend that we ended up having a few tie up games situations. I thought I'd start off by telling the first one! We'll call her Nikki (changed named for provacy reasons). This takes place in 2006 and involves (me Tim, 13) Nikki (12) and her parents.

My parents went away for the night to celebrate another friends birthday. So I stayed the night at Nikki's house. Our family's were close so it wasn't uncommon for once of us to stay the night when our parents had something going on.

It was the typical night. Just hanging out watching shows and playing videogames. I'm not sure how it got started but we heard a bunch of laughing in the living room from her parents. We went to check it out and they were tickling eachother. I remember instantly getting nervous becuase I hated to be tickled.

Nikki said she'd be right back and ran up stairs. When she came back she had these handcuffs from her brothers magic kit. Nikki said I should try them on but I said no. Her mom told her you should try. She said no way but her mom grabbed her and put the handcuffs on her behind her back. She was laying on her stomach trying to break free. I guess they were suprisingly strong.

I tickled her for like 3 seconds and she freaked out and started screaming. I stopped but her parents told me why did you stop? She tickles her younger brother and sister all the time. I tickled her for about 1 minute total before her mom and dad said I think she's had enough tickling and we untied her. I had no idea she was that ticklish. She was going crazy. We had had little tickle fights here and there but nothing like this. She was pretty upset for the next hour or so and then things wer back to usual lol.
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

Nice. Thanks for sharing
luckycub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckycub »

Nice! I hope there is more. Did she tickle you back?
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for sharing your story. Please take a moment and add gender tags to your subject line.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic