Love of Ropes. F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Love of Ropes. F/F

Post by Country~Hick »

Hey everyone. Been a big fan of the page and decided to join up and share some stories of my own. For a quick description of myself, I am currently a 21 year old female named April. Since age 16 I’ve kept my hair cut like a guy’s, due to finding I’m attracted to other girls. I’ve been told I look like a 10 year old boy because of that. My height may not help much being 5’1.
But I got black hair and green eyes. I work as a line technician so I’m usual dressed in a dark blue work shirt and jeans.

Growing up I found I had an obsession of tying up things. That started in Girl Scouts when I was about 6 or 7. I tied up random things like two sticks together and such. Then I started tying up my toys and played kidnap. That evolved to tying my legs together, and sometimes i tie my index finger to my middle finger. I then did some self tying, which most of the time I get stuck in and had to wait for help. Was able to tie up some friends and my brother, which I can share those stories sometime if everyone likes.

As for the story, I started dating Ashley about three months ago at the time of this posting. We live in a very rural area, finding other girls who like girls is rare here. So when we met at work, it wasn’t long before we kicked off. Ashley looked like a typical cowgirl, blond straight hair and the brightest blue eyes I’ve seen. Her normal clothing is a tshirt tucked into her jeans with a plaid button down shirt over top, normally left unbuttoned, and her boots. Ashley is 22 and about 5’5.

Me and Ashley got to talking about my thing for tying up at my house. She had never been tied up before, or tied anyone, but was welling to give it a try. I asked if I could tie her up, because I’ve been really wanting to see Ashley tied up. And to my delight, Ashley said yes.
Now we just got off work for the weekend, I was dressed in my dark blue button down work shirt and jeans. Ashley had on a grey plaid button down shirt, which was buttoned up today, and blue jeans. Both of us taken our boots and socks off at the door and are barefoot.

I left Ashley in the living room while I went to my room to get my ropes and bandannas, and a roll of duct tape. I came back out and placed them on the couch next to Ashley. “Wow, your prepared to be a kidnapper” Ashley says eyeing my stash. “I’m always up to kidnap someone” I say “especially someone as cute as you.” Ashley chuckled, and I picked up a rope and sat next to Ashley and says “okay, hands behind your back.”
Ashley brings her hands behind her back, and turned her head to look as I wrapped and tied her wrists together, I had her cross her wrists before I tied them vertically and horizontally.

I pulled the rope into a knot and yanked it, making Ashley make her hands into fists for a moment. “There” I say, standing up and picking up another rope. I sat on my knees on the floor facing Ashley and say “now for your feet.” Ashley brought her feet together, then I wrapped the rope around her ankles, above her jean’s legs. Again I yanked the rope into the knot I just made, making Ashley moan a little as her toes curl.
I had to resist the urge to tickle her feet then and I stood up and asked “so, how you feel?” “Pretty good actually” Ashley says, giving the ropes a little fight. “I figured I make it simple for your first time” I say picking up the rest of the rope and laying it on the coffee table.
“How about a blindfold and a gag?” I asked, Ashley looked at me for a moment before giving a nervous chuckle and says “alright.”

I picked up a blue bandanna, folded it up long ways before wrapping it around Ashley’s head above her eyes, then tied it off. I picked up the duct tape, ripped a piece off and smoothed it over Ashley’s mouth. Knowing from experience that one piece doesn’t work, I did the same thing ten times making sure she couldn’t pull it off.
“Mph” Ashley muttered, she was sitting still with a occasional tug at her hands. “You okay?” I asked, and Ashley nods her head “mmm hhmmmphh.” I smiled and gently grabbed her chin and moved close and whispered “your all mine now.” I gently kissed her above them tape, I felt her tensed up.
I chuckled as I walk back a little and say “maybe I’ll go and take a long shower now, and change out of work cloths.” “Mmph?” Ashley muttered, she gave a her hands a good struggle then. I smiled and say “yeah, I’ll do that. I’ll see you about an hour or so.”

I pretended to walk away, with Ashley calling out a few times. I actually stopped at the beginning of the hallway and watched her. Thinking she’s alone now, Ashley starts tugging at the ropes, her upper body sway as she struggles with her hands, feet kicking. She ends up laying on her side on the couch, struggling. I smiled as I pulled out my phone and started recording, just in time for her to start to go wild. Rolling from her side to stomach, kicking and squirming all the while grunting and moaning in her gag.

I stopped recording five minutes in, leaned on the wall of the hallway for another ten minutes. Ashley never stopped struggling, she slowed down sometimes, but she kept going. After ten minutes, I decided it’s time for me to go. I went and took my shower, I changed into a black tshirt and grey cargo shorts that ends just under my knees. I was gone maybe 20 minutes, only to come out to find Ashley is now laying on the floor.
Still tied up, Ashley lay on her right side facing me. Though didn’t see me due to still being blindfolded.
“Having fun?” I asked, which Ashley picked up her head a little and gave out a faint “Mph?”
I sat on my knees in front of Ashley, and gently take the tape gag off. Ashley licked her lips afterwards, then says “is my kidnapper about to untie me now?”

“I’m not sure yet” I say laying down with her, laying a hand on her cheek. Ashley gave a small smile before I say “I just might keep you to myself, all weekend long.” I slipped a arm under her neck, then my other around her waist as to hug her to me. We started kissing and enjoying ourselves for some time, not sure how long.

“Alright” I say pulling away and sitting up “roll over so I can get your hands free.”
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

This was a wonderful experience to read, and you have a gift for writing. Thank you for sharing! I bet Ashley enjoyed getting to watch the video you took of her.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Sweet Cute Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

Tenuous wrote: 1 year ago This was a wonderful experience to read, and you have a gift for writing. Thank you for sharing! I bet Ashley enjoyed getting to watch the video you took of her.
She punched my arm (playfully) when she found I was recording her lol
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year agoNice story
Thank you :D
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Nice and Sweet Cute Story
😊 thank you
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

You're welcome
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing this very cute story.

Looking forward to reading about your other experiences!
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Cute story! Hope you’ll share more!
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Nice story. Please continue
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Very nice introduction to tie ups.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
MayaLee1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MayaLee1 »

Love the story, such a fun interaction ^^
Cinnameg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cinnameg »

Cute and fun. I bet its cool to see a friend tied up for the first time when youve wanted to :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Very good and well written story. Just fun! Please, write more. You are very talented.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Aww this is a nice story [mention]Country~Hick[/mention]
SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilentBobomb »

Nice, fun story. Love the simple tease play.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Country~Hick[/mention] Very nice job! Interesting and well written! How long did you know her before you asked her about tie-ups? How did you introduce the idea? Thanks again!
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago @Country~Hick Very nice job! Interesting and well written! How long did you know her before you asked her about tie-ups? How did you introduce the idea? Thanks again!
I’d say about one, one and a half months into our relationship. Can’t remember the exact wordings but we were just coming out about our different kinks, fetishes and to see if the other is willing to try them out.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Had any more fun with Ashley lately?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Country~Hick wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago @Country~Hick Very nice job! Interesting and well written! How long did you know her before you asked her about tie-ups? How did you introduce the idea? Thanks again!
I’d say about one, one and a half months into our relationship. Can’t remember the exact wordings but we were just coming out about our different kinks, fetishes and to see if the other is willing to try them out.
Thanks for sharing! Glad you did that too.
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

Love this
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a fun tine. Have the two of you done this again?
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Nice to here a fun story x kinda looking forward to you teaching her how to tie you x
EngineeringEmily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EngineeringEmily »

Hogtoe her like a true cowgirl lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic