Ashley’s chair bondage (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ashley’s chair bondage (F/F)

Post by Country~Hick »

I have a horse named Ruby, she is a white and brown paint horse that roams most of my property. I was outside with her for about 30 minutes, feeding her and cleaning out her pin. I was dressed for the cold with a black denim jacket with a black T-shirt underneath, blue jeans and brown boots. I had a black beanie on my head, but I felt that the cold was too much still.
I put more straw in Ruby’s pin and made sure she had access in and out so she too could escape the cold when she needs to. Then I start to walk back to the house. Right inside, I pulled my boots off and put them on the shoe rack by the door, and I took my beanie off and slipped it into the pocket of my jacket. I open the closet door and put my jacket away, then slipped off my socks and stuffed them into my boots.

I walked into the living room and turned to Ashley sitting in a wooden chair infront of the TV. “And how are you holding up?” I ask as I come and pat her shoulder. “Mmph” Ashley grunts.
Think I failed to mention that I had tied her to the chair, and gagged her with some duct tape before going out. Ashley had on her black cowboy hat on, with a blue denim button down shirt. Her shirt was unbuttoned and showed the white tshirt underneath, which was tucked into her blue jeans with a brown belt. She was barefoot, and her fingers and toes were painted purple.
Her wrists were bound behind the back of the chair with rope. The rope was more like a rope cuffs around her wrists with a few inches of rope between, as she couldn’t bring her wrists together around the chair. Her ankles were bound with rope too, tied together with the ends tied to the rope binding her wrists. So she was more in a hogtie in the chair, with only her toes brushing against the floor. Several pieces of duct tape was placed over her mouth, nothing was stuffed in her mouth but the gag was effective enough.

Right after I tied her up due to a mutual agreement, basically I said I wanted to tie her up for some fun time and she agreed to it. I had placed the tape over her mouth when I mentioned that I was going to leave her like this for a while. She glared at me and protested some, which I ignore and walked out. So right now, don’t think she’s too happy with me.
Ashley tugged at the ropes, glare at me as she protests some. I chuckle and I take off her hat, walk to the hat rack and place it on the rack as Ashley kept protesting threw her gag. I turn around to her and say “but you are enjoying it still.” Ashley stopped struggling and became quiet for a moment, then shrugged and says “mmmph mmmmphhh.” I chuckle and walk behind her and I start to scratch the top of her head.

“Mmmmmm…” Ashley says, she tilts her head back some and I see that Ashley closed her eyes. Ashley loves her head scratched, and she relaxed in the chair. After a few minutes I go down and massage her shoulders as I kiss the top of her head. I then move my hands lower and onto her sides. “Mmmmpphhh” Ashley moans and squeezes her eyes, knowing I’m about to have my fun.
I start to tickle her sides by softly scratching her, making her tense up. One of her and mine fetishes is the light tickling, where it’s in the boarder line of relaxing and torturous. I move my hands closer to her armpits and she starts to squirm and giggles in the gag. I kept tickling in that spot to drive her crazy, hearing her plead threw the gag.

I stopped to give her a break, from tickling that is. I bite her neck though. I left her alone for a minute as I grab a pinwheel and a feather out of my room. I came back and I lay on the floor behind her, and I start running the feather across the bottoms of Ashley’s feet.
Ashley would let out a giggle here and there as her feet twitched. Knowing from experience, the feather doesn’t tickle the feet too much, but the tip of the feather gives a slight ticklish feel. Especially in Ashley’s arches and under her toes. If it’s me, the sides of my feet work best for the feather.

I play around with her some as Ashley kept rubbing her feet together to shake off the feather, I would change places, changing foot. Then I changed to the pinwheel and slowly move the pinwheel up and down her feet. Again this is more of an irritating feeling than real tickling, with Ashley grunting and keep twisting her feet.
At one point, Ashley grabbed ahold of the pinwheel in between her feet. “Hey, no” I say slightly pulling, not trying to hurt her. But Ashley kept her grip, so I tickled her feet with both hands.
“Mmmph!” Ashley yelled, dropping the pinwheel. I kept on gently tickling her feet with my fingers, lightly scratching up and down her soles. Ashley squirm around as she burst into laughter, slightly moving the chair around. I didn’t try to hold her or anything, the ropes did enough to keep her feet in place. I did start to go harder, giving her more of a tickle torture as I find the view of her feet squirming around pleasing.

That maybe lasted three minutes. I finished off with her feet by giving her toes a slight nibble, and a quick lick with a little protest from Ashley.
I moved in front of Ashley, meeting her blue eyes. I pat her cheek before kneeling down in front of her and start to tease her knees. Ashley squeezed her eyes shut and squirm, apparently fighting from giggling. I sat in her lap, facing her. I bring the feather up and start tickling her nose, in which Ashley sequences her nose and protests. I just chuckle and kept teasing her like this for a moment, before using the feather to tickle her neck.
I smile as I drop the feather and kiss her forehead, then looked into her eyes as I gently pealed the tape gag off. Ashley moans before we kissed for a moment, then she begins laughing as I start to tickle her sides.

“Stop! Stop!” Ashley yells in between laughter, but I went up to her armpits, giggling myself as I watch Ashley squirm around. Especially as I tickled harder and Ashley goes insane. I got up as Ashley worked to catch her breath, slumped her head down as she breathed heavily. “You okay?” I asked her, and Ashley says “yeah I’m fine.”
“Good” I say “maybe I’ll come back and have more fun later on.” Ashley looks up at me and says “you’re not going to untie me?” I shake my head “no I think I’ll keep you tied up.” Ashley tugs as the ropes with a worried face.

I laugh and say “I’m joking.” I got Ashley untied, put the chair away and cleaned up the rope and tape. Later that evening, after I just got done putting dishes away. Ashley comes up behind me and pulls my hands behind my back, handcuffs quickly binding my wrists. “Hey what is this?” I asked, and Ashley says behind me “just my turn to have fun.”
Before I could say anything else, a ballgag was placed in my mouth. Then I was forced out of the kitchen with Ashley keeping a hand on my shoulder.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Another great story! Always enjoy reading your stuff.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Excellent story thank you. I hope,we,ring out what happened to you too.
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 1 year ago Another great story! Always enjoy reading your stuff.
Thank you 😊
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago Excellent story thank you. I hope,we,ring out what happened to you too.
Basically the same thing I did to Ashley. Except I was hogcuffed. But basically teased and tickled like I did to her. If y’all interested I’ll write up the story.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story, of course we’re interested in the follow up.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Country~Hick wrote: 1 year ago
Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago Excellent story thank you. I hope,we,ring out what happened to you too.
Basically the same thing I did to Ashley. Except I was hogcuffed. But basically teased and tickled like I did to her. If y’all interested I’ll write up the story.
It’s always good to have well written stories like yours. And I’m sure some people prefer to read true tales while others prefer fantasy.

I must continue my “Bondage Biography “ some day soon.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

A cute and fun story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

… and well-written too. Really enjoyed reading it!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Country~Hick wrote: 1 year ago
It’s always good to have well written stories like yours. And I’m sure some people prefer to read true tales while others prefer fantasy.

I must continue my “Bondage Biography “ some day soon.
I think [mention]Country~Hick[/mention] is one of the best writers currently on the site. I not only like her descriptions, but I can literally see everything in them happening exactly as she writes them. I hope she writes many more stories. I'd even like to see what she does with fiction writing.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Country~Hick wrote: 1 year ago Think I failed to mention that I had tied her to the chair, and gagged her with some duct tape before going out.
Eh, anyone could easily forget such a trivial detail. :D
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

This was really fun to read! Your relationship with her sounds like the sort of thing everyone on this site craves.
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

Pen Dreadful wrote: 1 year ago This was really fun to read! Your relationship with her sounds like the sort of thing everyone on this site craves.
It’s not perfect, we have our problems still.
dhaversion1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dhaversion1 »

I think we'd all love to have a significant other that was willing to be tied up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic