Horror Film Duct Tape (M/FFF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Horror Film Duct Tape (M/FFF)

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

This is another one of my filmmaking stories. This one happened just a few weeks ago. I decided to remake a horror film I had done a few years back that went unfinished. It was actually my third crack at it. My first try was in March of 2017. It was sabotaged when the actress playing the villain announced there was no way we could shoot everything in one day. To prove her point, she showed up 90 minutes late, fooled around for an hour, then announced she had to leave in 3 hours to go to another film shoot. Needless to say, she wasn't asked back when we tried it again in May of 2018. That go around, the sound person was outrageously disrespectful, which led to the lead actress deciding to be outrageous and disrespectfu. Among other things, she refused to scream, complained about doing the tie up scenes--even going so far as to ask if we were doing a fetish film--and said some stupidly racist stuff. I called her out on her behavior the next day in an email. When she complained to her therapist about what I said, the therapist told her I was right. She then had a breakdown and decided to not finish the film.

I went into this weekend with some trepidation. I had already made up my mind that if the film went the way it went the last two times, I was throwing my cameras out. Fortunately, that isn't what happened.

I had decided to give it another tumble after someone else asked me for help on their horror short film, which they then rejected my help. I gathered a totally new cast, all of them very attractive. I'll even say that they were the best looking of the three casts. The film involves 3 women, one of whom suffers from Nightmare Disorder and is having recurring dreams about a Masked Killer stalking them. I had a Zoom read through with the cast in early April. I was a little chagrined when my second lead turned out to be even prettier than my lead. Nothing wrong with my lead, but my second lead was drop dead gorgeous IMHO. I was even quietly wishing I had given her the lead part since the lead got tied up more in the film than the second lead. We were initially set to shoot at the end of April, but our villain couldn't do it then so we rescheduled for mid-May. As it is, my lead had to drop out a week before filming due to a medical issue. I made the decision then to bump my second lead into the lead position and hire a new second lead--an actress I had worked with before whom I had never tied up though she tied me up in a film. The problem was that the second lead could only do one of the three days of filming. Three days had at one point become two. My new lead was a little disappointed at the cut down of the schedule, but I made a decision that made everyone happy. Since I had my lead and my villain, I scheduled three days again (I was paying them all a per diem) and decided to squeeze in all of the second lead's scenes on the Saturday. Friday night I picked up my lead and villain from the train and take them to the shooting location. My lead is 5'4", brown hair worn in a french braid, and hazel eyes. The villain is also a woman, 6'1", biracial with brown hair and brown eyes. We'll call the lead Jessica and the villain Marie for purposes of this story.

We got to the location around 8:30 that night and started shooting around nine. It was me, the two women, a guy for sound, and the host of the location who was going to do slate for me on the film. We started with a few simple things of Jessica waking up from her nightmares, one awesome scene where she goes downstairs after one of the nightmares and spots the villain watching her in the kitchen, and finally moved into the basement for the first tie up scene. It's the end of the first dream sequence in the film. Jessica has come down into the basement and is busy texting. Behind her, Marie slowly opens the laundry room door and creeps up on her. Jessica finally turns around and Marie chloroforms her. So far, so good. Now it's time for Jessica to get tied up. For these scenes (and most of the film actually), Jessica is wearing a white undershirt and grey pajama shorts and is totally barefoot. Marie is in an all black outfit including gloves and a rather disturbing halloween mask. The two previous times, I had used microfoam tape when I tied up the actresses and gagged them. This time I had Nashua duct tape. I put a length of it on my shirt before tying Jessica's wrists behind her back. I wrapped it around her ankles twice. I asked her if she was okay with all this.

"I read the script," she cheerifly repiled. "I knew what I was signing up for."

I used a single strip to gag her. She had to lay on her back and pretend to be out. My only beef with it (and all her other tie up scenes) was that her french braid laid in front of her neck and I kinda have a thing for necks. Anyhow, we have to do the scene where she wakes up, sits up, struggles for a bit, and then the killer comes down to kill her. It probably only took half an hour to get all the shots. I took a couple of photos then sent the slate guy upstairs to grab the shears to cut her loose. She was cool with it all and we ended up wrapping up around midnight. I couldn't get any sleep that night, however, pumped as I was. Pumped because of how well the first night went and pumped because I got to tie up such a gorgeous woman. I've tied up a lot of women over the years, but she had to be one of the most beautiful ever.

The next day would bring a lot more bondage for her and I learned what a trooper she was about it all.

To Be Continued...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this so far!
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Where can we find this film?
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART TWO

The next day I had to pick up my second lead from the train. We'll call her Kay. Kay is 5'7", with brown hair and hazel eyes. I had worked with her on another film where she tied me up (she didn't do a really good job of it). Like the others, Kay is very attractive and I had wanted to tie her up for a while myself. So despite only four hours of sleep, I was pumped from the night before.

We chatted on the way back, talking about past and future projects. She wished she could do more than the one day but she was excited to be there. When we got back, we had a little breakfast before starting filming for the day.

The first thing I had to do was a scene in the basement where Jessica and Kay come down looking for the Masked Figure and have a fight when it's determined the Figure isn't in the house. It was a continuation of the scene we did the night before where Jessica sees the Figure in the kitchen. Then I turned to Jessica.

"I should have shot this last night but for whatever reason I didn't. I took it as a still but not a video. Do you mind getting taped up again and we do a shot of the Figure standing over you?"

"No problem!" she cheerily said. She was already in her pajamas for the previous scene. So once again she got on the floor and I taped her wrists behind her back. I apparently did it a little tighter than the night before because she commented on it. After taping her ankles and mouth we proceeded to get the shot of Marie in the black costume standing menacingly over Jessica. I did a couple of alternate shots of Jessica tied up in the basement for good measure, including one of her sitting up after coming to. Then it was time to untape her and shoot several hours of dialogue scenes before anyone got taped up again.

To Be Continued...
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 9 months ago Where can we find this film?
It's still being edited. But I will have it out by the end of the summer. I'm hoping to get it to several horror film festivals.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Part 3

After several dialogue scenes were done, it came time for another tie up scene. This one was a dream sequence where Jessica was wearing the villain's mask and Kay and Marie were the ones tied up. As I was taping up Kay, Marie was telling us a story about another film she worked on where she got tied up in a dungeon that had a wall of dildos in it. She proceeded to show a picture of said wall to anyone who wanted to see it. Kay, though already bound hand and foot, decided she had to see this for herself and stood up and started hopping over to Jessica and Marie. I kept a hold of Kay's arm so she didn't fall. Once satisfied she hopped back to her spot on the couch. Marie put her phone away and I proceeded to tape her wrists and ankles. For this scene, Kay was in a dark blue shirt and jeans and Marie was in a purple blouse, jeans and boots. After gagging them, we shot the scene in around 15 minutes or so. Then it was time to untie them. But it wasn't the end of the duct tape for Kay or Jessica by a long shot.

We took a break for dinner having accomplished quite a bit. Then it came time to film the finale. For the finale, Kay wore a white undershirt and plaid pajama pants. Jessica was in her usual white undershirt and pajama shorts. Marie was in her villain outfit.

The scene started with Jessica finding an unconscious Kay bound and gagged on the couch. Kay was once again bound hands behind her back, ankles together, and a single strip over her mouth. Marie sneaks up on Jessica and chloroforms her. When Jessica comes to, she is bound exactly like Kay.

To Be Continued...
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Quite the interesting movie you're filming, can't wait for it to be released!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART FOUR

So there is Jessica and Kay sitting on the couch, wrists duct taped behind them, ankles taped, mouths taped. Jessica "wakes up" and the two watch as Marie comes into the room. Both actresses have to stay tied up while Marie goes through a long monologue explaining her evil. At one point, we all noticed that Kay actually fell asleep all tied up on the couch, which she wasn't supposed to. So hilariously Marie had to shake her awake.

We continue on after waking Kay up. Marie finishes her speech and goes to grab a knife. At this point, Jessica is supposed to get her wrists free but kick Marie with her bound legs when Marie comes back before untying her legs and running. Jessica had already broken the tape around her wrist earlier, which I didn't care. But when we shot the scene, she got completely out of her bonds too early. So I had to tape her wrists and ankles again, then cut the tape most of the way through so she could break it and redo the scene.

For the rest of the scene, as Marie chases her through the house, she's supposed to stay gagged until she finally defeats Marie. Being the sport she is, Jessica kept the tape over her mouth the whole time without complaining. She even stayed gagged during breaks. There was a photo taken of her sitting at the table reading a book with her mouth taped while we were shooting a bit with Kay escaping her bonds.

Jessica was easily gagged for over two hours the whole time. I let her have a break when we finished on the first floor before taping her mouth one more time for a couple of scenes upstairs with Marie chasing her into a bedroom and trying to strangle her.

The third and final day of filming I had to ask her to le me tape her mouth one more time. There was a shot during the scene where Kay is wearing the mask that the framing didn't look quite right. Trooper that she was, I taped her mouth and had her hold her hands behind her back for one last shot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic