First time tied up (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1329

First time tied up (m/m)

Post by Deleted User 1329 »

In July 2014, a day after my birthday I made a bet with my older cousin that if the picture he posts gets more than 200 views in the first 2 hours of posting the loser will have to be tied up and gagged to a chair watching something of the winners choosing. I was low key hoping to lose, he thought I was scared of being tied up but little did he know. 2 hours later the picture got like 205 views. It was showtime, I tried my best to look defeated hiding my excitement. I sat on the chair and he put my hands behind my back, my heart was racing, he wrapped the rope around my torso, and finally got my barefeet and tied my ankles. He didn’t gag me yet;). He said he wasn’t happy with his work and said I could easily be able to get out of it, I honestly couldn’t. So he loosened the ropes and eventually I slipped out. He then said hands behind the chair, I forgot to mention in my cousin’s child hood he was tied up a lot by his older brother, he tied my hands even tighter And tied it to the openings in the chair. He left my barefeet free, knowing I wouldn’t go anywhere. He finally gets a piece of silver duct tape and sticks it on my mouth. He then calls everyone to show his masterpiece, me tied up and gagged to a chair, it was humilating but I still smiled behind the duct tape. He left me there for a good 10 minutes before untying me and ripping the tape off my mouth. Don’t worry I did get my revenge on him but he got the last laugh ;)
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Fun description. I hope we will hear how your cousin had the last laugh. Thank you for sharing.
Deleted User 1329

So after that happened, I asked if I could tie him up he said okay. I tied him up to a chair with his hands behind his back around his torso and his feet which were bare. I stepped away for two seconds to get the gag, a cloth from the kitchen to cleave gag him, but before I could do that he was already out. I was shook because I thought I did a great job. How ever my older cousin felt bad so he let me tie him up to a chair I put a small strip of silver duct tape across his mouth, which he could’ve easily taken off but decided to rock the gag, he had some trouble getting out but eventually came through. That was enough tie ups for one day.

The next day me and my cousin the one who tied me up originally were playing a card game and the loser had to do whatever, we didn’t talk about it yet, but I knew what I had in mind. So I did win the card game, he said now what, I run down stairs to get the rope, and he said “you still don’t get it” I said I will “tie you up and not let you escape” he says go ahead. I just simply tied his hands behind his back, I had other intentions but didn’t want him to seem like a bondage freak. Unfortunately no gag this time for him but just wait. He got out in 3 seconds I was very disappointed in myself. So he said this how to tie someone up. He said get on ur belly, and you know what I said about not wanting to seem like a bondage freak, my Dream was coming true I was being hog tied, my hands and barefeet connected behind my back. I was hard as a rock but luckily he didn’t notice. I asked if he wanted to keep my quiet with a gag he was thinking he was doing me a favor by saying no. How ever he did say I should have an apple in my mouth since I’m hogtied, UM YES PLEASE. I was not able to escape even if my life depended on it, my heart was racing. He noticed me getting red, he thought I was getting anxious but I was just really excited if you know what I mean. He untied me, and I asked if I can try to tie him up like that, he looked at me smiled and said sure. He gladly got on his belly and willingly but his hands behind his back, I then grabbed his nice long barefeet, he has a smooth sole, nice long toes, an odor but not a bad one tied them up and even tied his big toes which he question be about but I just said for extra protection. He got out in like 15 seconds and didnt even bother with a gag. Later that night the tie ups continued he tied me up to a radiator and chair and one last hogtie for that night. I was only gagged for the chair sadly.

The final era of being being tied up and gagged by my cousin part 3 coming up soon.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Hey! First of all welcome to the forum!

Nice story! Specially liked how your cousin decided to humor you after he got out so easily the first time! Looking forwards for their next part!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute stories! Looking forward to your next parts.
Deleted User 1329

The day after that I asked if I could tie my cousin up. He said no, he sounded very annoyed, but I said come on!! After a while he finally budged but the deal was if he gets tied up and escaped within a minute he would tie me up and leave me there for hours. I asked shakingly if he would gag me too. He said “YES, YOU WILL BE, I WILL LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT.” I widened my eyes. So he took me to his room, gave me the rope, assumed the hogtie position and I started tying him up. I started with hands, making sure they were the best I ever tied them, seeing his fingers wiggle with his restrained hands was a sight to see, so after that I got the remaining rope and connected to his legs, and I wrapped it around his ankles, watching his barefeet, arched heels, long toes, in my best hogtie yet was such a sense of accomplishment to me. I stood back to admire my work, he looked at me like can I get out now, I said not yet, I ran out of the room and grabbed a roll of tape, unfortunately clear, I ripped a pretty long strip off and placed it over his lips. Stood back and never was more proud of myself. Looking at him bound, gagged, and barefoot, I was like try to get out. He looked at me like “bruh.” Within seconds he slips out of my “impenetrable” knots and rips the tape off his mouth. He said get on the bed. I was excited but kind of upset bc I thought I had it. He said get onto the bed belly down. He started tying my hands, and then he was like screw it grabs my bare feet, which he complained smelled and wish he would’ve tickled them, and started tying this big confusing what you know about it knot involving my hand and feet in this one big knot. And it was tight. I could not get out of this even if I could win a million dollars. He finally grabbed the unfortunately clear tape, and sticks it over my mouth. I lightly groaned. He looked at me with a sinster look, said good luck, laughed like a mad man, and locked the door. I couldn’t believe this was happening, I was hogtied, gagged, and barefoot, any other young teen would be freaked out but I was so happy. I was trying to get out but the same time I was really enjoying it. The gag did peel off after 10 minutes but I enjoyed it in the meanwhile. After 45 pretty long minutes he comes upstairs, opens the door and says okay you’re free, and unties me, life resumed as normal after that and the thought of ever being tied up by my cousins was never bought to light again.

I hope you enjoyed my first story!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Quite enjoyable! A little bit rushed but good in general! Hope you eventually learned how to keep someone from escaping :mrgreen: !

Will be looking forwards for future stories from you, whether true or fictional!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Good story, but a difficult read. Shorten the paragraphs, and/or line space between paragraphs. That will improve it considerably.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic