(M) Self-Bondage Turned Into Real Bondage, Slightly

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Solarbeast

(M) Self-Bondage Turned Into Real Bondage, Slightly

Post by Solarbeast »

Again, Another old story from the old site.

Before I get into this story I need to tell you guys a little about my life. I have been attending a
college in Vermont and am currently a senior. The first semester of the current year was my last
semester for me to live on campus. Right now we are in the second semester of the school
year and I am now living back home with my parents. This can be anywhere from a 20-40
minute drive to campus depending on traffic/ lights, weather conditions, and a few other factors.
So because of this, I do not get to see my friends that much anymore. I also do less self-bondage
then when I was living on campus, even though I do have a lock on my door. So last
night was bingo night on campus so i decided to attend to win prizes and then hang out with
friends after. Because of this I got home pretty late and my parents had already gone to sleep,
which meant that I could not do very much self bondage. I also was fairly tired as well. So after
parking my car in the driveway, I came inside and instantly headed up the stairs to get ready for
bed. I had already showered earlier in the day, so all i needed to do was get my shorts and a
t-shirt on for bed. Lately I have also been wearing a dog collar around my bedroom as well,
even though I am not in a relationship with anyone at the moment. I just like wearing dog
collars. So once I did all that I got into bed and watched videos on my computer until I was
nearly falling asleep. Lately I also have been wearing my pink hinged handcuffs while sleeping
as well, so I ended up putting those on and falling asleep. Because I wear the handcuffs at
night, I end up double locking them so they will not tighten on my wrists during the night.
So now that the backstory has happened let us get into the stories. I woke up this morning still
wearing my dog collar and handcuffs and decided I wanted to do some self bondage. I decided
on using my bed sheets, like I have done in the past. Because I lived on campus for a time I
have that bedding as well as the bedding that goes on my bed here at home. And for a couple
of weeks I got very cold at night so I decided to put my college comforter on my bed above both
my bed sheet and comforter that are the sheets I always use well I’m at home. And even
though it has been getting warmer out, I have gotten used to waking up underneath the two
comforters and the one bed sheet. The first round of bed sheet self bondage I did this morning
consisted of me still in my dog collar, and hinged handcuffs. As well I also put on a hoodie I
only use for self bondage and pulled the hood as closed as it would go and tied it off. I then laid
down over top of the comforters and grabbed the access and begun to wrap myself up. 1 more
thing to mention is that my on campus comforter is for a king size bed and my bed I have right
now is a queen size bed, so I can wrap the king one around me more , and doing that it gets
tighter around me faster. So after the initial roll to the right I had to drag myself and any
remaining bed sheets back to my starting point on the very edge on my bed on the left. I then
took my final roll and wrapped myself up as tight as I could. These rolls I do end up bringing me
right to the far edge of my bed which is right next to the wall so I am not able to go any further. I
lay there for a few minutes to a lot of minutes, as I could not tell being wrapped up like that and
just relax and feel how well it felt. The way it felt for me was that my whole upper body was very
tight and I could not get my hands out due to the fact of how tight it was and that they were
handcuffed. I decided to try and move to the floor to see if I could either get myself more
trapped or to see if it would help me get out. I did not know what was going to happen as I
recently had changed my room around and the space in between my bed and my desk was a lot
smaller. But even though that was the case I never know what is going to happen during the
transition period of me trying to get myself to the floor without undoing what I had already done.
Once I got to the floor, I was able to stretch myself back into a fully laying down position, as
sometimes this is near impossible for me to do after the transition. I fiddled around on the floor
first realizing I was as trapped as ever, and then realizing tha through my struggle I could move
my hands outside of the wrap. This meant that I could undo the hoodie drawstrings. This also
meant that I had to find a new way to trap myself on the floor as I did not want to get out at the
moment. I decided on using my chair and fiddled with it enough to realize that all I needed to do
was have it laying on top of my handcuffed arms.

I do this for a little while and then start to get bored with this version of self bondage and get up
to test a different method I had come up with a few days ago, but never tried. I uncuff my
hands, but keep the collar on. I reset the bed sheets and comforters, and get my velcro cuffs to
use on my feet. This method I would pretty much do the same thing, but instead of having my
hands cuffed I would have my legs cuffed. I also grabbed the other sheets I used at college.
Also because this one was going to be the big one for the time being I decided to move my bed
stand away from my bed so I would not have a chance of it falling and the light on it breaking.
After cuffing my legs I decide to add the bed sheets I used at college to my legs in a criss cross
method. This meant I would tie one to the right ankle and throw it to the left, and then tie the
other one to the left ankle and throw it to the right. I also grabbed the sheets I used to keep my
head cool and upright during the night. One of these I would use as a blindfold, and the other
two would be for my upper body. I still had my hoodie on from earlier, so I decided after I was
done setting up I would pull the drawstrings tight again so this time I would not be able to get the
blindfold off. I always say to myself if I cannot get the blindfold off, than I cannot move from the
location I am in. This is also a safety issue as well, as when I am rolling I have a general sense
of where I am on the bed, but once I stop I am not entirely sure. So let's get back to the prep. I
had already done my legs, and now I was setting up my upper body area. I decided the longest
remaining sheet I would use on my chest area to secure my arms to my sides. This would also
help me in the future to keep my hands trapped in the wrap as I would not be able to bring my
hands over the sheet. I then used the remaining sheet and tied it to my left wrist and just throw
it to the right for added bondage. I then grabbed the excess of the bed sheets at my feet and
throw them over my feet, and did that up until about my waist. I then grabbed the blindfold
sheet and blindfolded myself, and without thinking I grabbed the rest of the excess and prepped
myself for the first roll. This time instead of doing the first roll fairly quickly I decided to get in the
motion of the roll, but then readjust my body before I would be fully engulfed in the sheets. This
is what helped tighten the first roll. Even after the first roll I could tell it was getting very tight
and I was excited for that. But the issue I was having was that I could feel I was getting off
course fairly easier than before. I then did the same thing of dragging myself and the rest of the
wrappings back to the leftist of the bed and did my final roll. Before the roll was done I had
noticed that I had gotten very close to an edge of the bed by my feet and needed to readjust
before the wrap was complete. So with all my might I dragged my legs to the left until I could
sense that I was on the bed fully again and this is where I stopped rolling. So there I lie fully
wrapped up and blindfolded, but then I realized I had forgotten to pull the drawstrings on my
hoodie so that I could not get the blindfold off and thus could not move from the position. I soon
realized that that did not matter as I was still blindfolded and with the way I ended up being I
could not roll either to my left or to my right because my head was directly next to the wall. I
also soon realized that the wrap was much bigger than originally planned. I also noticed that
the ideas I had for my legs/ ankles made it so that I could not even lift my legs up at all to make
it so that I could move around like I had with the previous wrap. After realizing all of this I
started to realize that I was indeed trapped on my bed, and that this had gone from a self
bondage session into as close of a bondage session as I could physically make it by myself.
And this made me feel very happy for a while. I had started both sessions around 8:30 and a
few minutes after coming to stop with this one I realized that it must be around 10:00 because
that is when the cleaning lady shows up and I could hear her. This was not good for me as I
wanted to enjoy this feeling, but I also had to make it to a meeting on campus around 12:30. So
not realizing how much time has gone by I just enjoy the feeling for probably about an hour or
an hour and a half. After this time I first decide to see if I can get the blindfold off this time. I
start to shake my head and rub it up against the wall and find that it is surprisingly easier this
time than the last time I had done a similar self bondage session. I get it off and look down at
my body and realize that I have essentially swaddled myself very tightly and that is why I do not
feel any fresh air around my feet and cannot move very much. I lay here again like this for
many minutes and then I decide to see if I can at least get my arms out, and soon realize that is
near impossible by the way I tied stuff to them and had stuff around them. I know that if I can
get my arms out I could get out of it as my legs were definitely not coming out without a large
amount of force that I did not have at the time. I start to struggle more and more and keep
realizing I may need a different plan. That current plan was to just see if I could get my loose
arm out which was my right arm. I soon change my tactics and try and get my left arm out, but
realize I have tied it to a sheet that is wrapped around my entire body. I then was able to
release it from the sheet and was able to get it out to about the hand. I had another problem of
getting it out fully , but luckily through doing that I had gotten enough slack to get my right arm
out and then fought it enough to where I was able to get both arms fully out of the wrap. After
doing this I decided to rest for a minute as that was fairly tough to do, but then realize that I
should probably try and get the rest off. I shimmy over to the edge of my bed that is closest to
the desk and stand up. Being that my legs are completely wrapped up I end up only being able
to get the wrap off of every part of me above my knees. I am not able to get them off of my legs
from the knee down and because of the leg cuffs I am not able to walk anywhere in my room.
Because of this I instead decided to leave it there and write down the details for you guys. So
far it has been about an hour and a half since I was able to free some of myself. I still have on
my dog collar and am still trapped in the wrap from my knees down and this wrap is so heavy it
feels like my legs are being weighed down by an anchor. And yes I did end up missing the
meeting at the college, but it wasn’t that important anyways.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I love reading about self-bondage games and there aren't many of them here, so thank you!

It would help my tired old eyes if you could break things up into much smaller paragraphs.
Mrtrident178
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrtrident178 »

Sounds like a fun morning ;)
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Neat little story! Although I could not help reading the beginning and thinking, "Dear Penthouse, I'm a senior in a small midwestern college...." ;)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Silkenvixen[/mention]. I don’t understand the reference you made?
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I've never been able to sleep like that.
You must have to really get used to it.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Please line space between paragraphs.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]shyguy92[/mention]. I've been doing this type of self-bondage for years now, so I have gotten used to it a fair bit. The sleep that I get in the wrap is not that good and only usually happens for a couple hours at a time. But other than using handcuffs and leg cuffs, this is the only full body self-bondage I do as I am not confident and am not a huge rope fan. It is also probably the safest one I do as there are multiple measures I take beforehand and there are multiple measures I can take during to be safe.

[mention]drawscore[/mention]. I did line space between paragraphs. Those are the paragraphs as I had multiple writing problems back then and I didn't care enough when this site was brought back to go edit every story I was originally going to put back here.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @Silkenvixen. I don’t understand the reference you made?
Oh, it's an olllllld reference to the readers' letters section in the men's magazine Penthouse. People would write "true" stories, and some were so far out there that nobody believed they actually happened (and many didn't). And a lot of them began with an introduction like, "I'm a student at a large midwestern university" to make the location plausible yet unable to be located.

Now I'm not saying yours isn't true! I'm just saying that's what it reminded me of. That's all :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Silkenvixen[/mention]. I guess that is a good thing. I never thought of myself as a writer but now your comment seems to suggest otherwise, thanks.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @Silkenvixen. I guess that is a good thing. I never thought of myself as a writer but now your comment seems to suggest otherwise, thanks.
Everyone is a writer! Or can be if they let themselves. Everyone has at least ONE good story in them to write!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic