M/M Kidnapped in a Turtleneck

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1019

M/M Kidnapped in a Turtleneck

Post by Deleted User 1019 »

It was a rainy Monday evening when I climbed into Cole’s red SUV. I had just come home from college and convinced Cole that he should kidnap me for $20. At first he was hesitant, but then obliged. I couldn’t wait.

He had just come from the store with duct tape; he complained how hard it was to find. As he was talking I shed my T-shirt and pulled on the item of choice: a high, white turtleneck shirt with a green short sleeve tee layered on top. I also had on black jogger sweatpants and long black socks.

As Cole pulled off into an empty country road, I couldn’t keep my excitement. Cole was confused why he was doing this, but shrugged and told me to sit in the trunk.

I crossed my arms in front of me. Cole smiled and laughed. “Bad decision.” He looped the duct tape in an X formation around my wrists until I could barely budge.

Then came the legs. He taped my ankles together and went in a t formation to secure the bond. He then looped tape around my feet to my wrists and I was forcefully hunched over. Cole finished off the bonds with a strip of duct tape over my mouth. I mmphed in protest.

“Oh, yeah.” The best part. Cole grabbed my turtleneck and pulled it way over my head. I was so content, blinded and gagged in the trunk of his car.

As I mmphed in delight, Cole started the engine and slammed on the gas, causing me to roll into my side and lay in my bound position. The white turtleneck stayed over my entire face as I shouted through the gag.

20 minutes later he untied me and we saw a movie. It was my first and best tie up experience of my life.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Turtlenecks aren't on my list of kinks but this had a chance to turn into something quite good. I'm sorry the author chose to leave.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oh well. No author to address, no review from me then.
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

mattyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mattyh »

I liked it of course: but why did the author leave?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I thought it would appeal to you, Matty!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Funny, while reading it all I could do was think of [mention]mattyh[/mention]. Nice read. Too bad the author left.
Last edited by fratboydanny 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Alway love a tug that ends in a trunk.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic