How it all started (did I stand a chance?Pt4 FF/+m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How it all started (did I stand a chance?Pt4 FF/+m

Post by Happytie »

Part 4
Whatever happened to practicing?

As the Summer went on, I paid many visits to Mary’s house and the First aid practice continued in a more serious vain. Most of the sessions focussed on more boring skills with none of the convoluted multi-injury scenarios. It’s good to know that the girls won first prize at the competition.
However, that did not mean my visits did not involve me in their games.

A couple of days after the mega-injury training I was back at Mary’s house. Lizzie was there but the others were doing other things.
“Hi Jonnie”
“Hi ya. Are you wanting to bandage me up again?” I said, noticing a pile of scarves on the floor.
“Well…we were thinking…” Lizzie began.
“We sort of tricked you the other day…”
“… and you didn’t seem to mind.”
“So we were wondering…”
“Rather than pretend, could we just tie you up properly?”
My mind was racing, it sounded like fun, but I didn’t want to sound too enthusiastic.
“What? You want me to freely allow you to make me helpless?”
“Yeah, that’s what we are asking.”
“How do I know you’re not going to try anything nasty?”
“Because my mum will punish me if you complain to her.” Said Mary
“And I won’t be allowed back in the house.” Added Lizzie.
“And what if your mum returns and finds me?”
“Oh, she’s cool with it, as long as nobody is in danger.”
“Well I suppose so.”
“ Oh thank you! You’re such a sport” Cried Lizzie, giving me a peck on the cheek.
“Ok, sit on this chair.” Asked Mary, bringing a kitchen chair into the middle of the lounge.
First off, my wrists were crossed behind the back of the upright chair and tied with a blue scarf.
Next my ankles were secured to the legs of the chaired a long scarf was tied around my body and arms to the chair back.
“Try to struggle” said Lizzie “Do you think you can escape?”
“I’ll give it a go” I replied “ but you’re not allowed to add anything if I look like succeeding!”
“Spoil sport! But ok.”
“Let’s time him!”
“Yeah!… On your marks…Get set…Go!”
I immediately started wriggling but soon realised my legs were well and truly trapped.
So I decided to work more methodically. The girls obviously thought I was not getting out as they picked up some magazines and started to leaf through them.
Meanwhile I could feel the band around my body shifting a little and soon I had it above my elbows and getting near the top of the chair back. By leaning over to one side, then the other the surf slipped upwards and I was able to move my arms a bit.
The girls looked up to see my minor success and came round the back of me to inspect my wrist tie.
Satisfied, they returned to their magazines. But by now I was able to gain a little slack around one wrist, then with some awkward and slightly painful moves I slowly managed to pull that wrist though one loop.
This gave me more freedom and soon the girls were watching my triumph as my hands became free and I was able to complete my escape in short time.
“Boo!…that only took you 14 minutes thirty.”
“Better luck next time!” I grinned
“Oh I think I know how to improve next time.” Said Mary
“But now we had better clear these things up” …

And so my first real tie-up games began.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I really hope there are more of these! They all were amazing!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great stories and introduction!! Thank you for sharing!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fascinating series! I hope you have many more stories to tell !
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

Part 5
Some sort of rescue?

So I was summoned to Mary’s house (her’s was most central to all our houses and we were least likely to be disturbed by siblings) for another first aid practice.
When I arrived I was told we were waiting for Naomi, who had found something in her brother’s mountaineering books, that she thought we should try.
While we were waiting I took the opportunity to excuse myself. When I returned, Naomi had arrived with one of those tartan duffle bags that were so common back then. The girls were huddled around, looking at a book and smiling at me.
“Okay Jonnie, just sit there while we make preparations.” Lizzie told me.
I was surprised when Naomi pulled out a long coil of rope and tied a loop in the end of it.
“That doesn’t look like a first aid kit!” I commented.
“Ah…no. Nay has found a cool way of moving a casualty if you don’t have a stretcher.” Angela informed me.
“If you want me to bandage you up first…” offered Lizzie.
“Leave it out Liz… we haven’t got enough room for that at the moment.” Said Naomi “now push that chair back!”
Naomi placed the looped end of rope at one end of the space the girls had cleared then started zig-zagging it towards the window.
“Are they wide enough Nay?”
“Maybe not, I guess we can pull them tighter if needed.”
“Let’s adjust them - it says here they need to be about twice the casualty’s width.”
“Ok!… Lizzie, can you see where I should stop the loops?”
I was intrigued by what was being prepared, I hadn’t seen any signs of bars to form an improvised stretcher. “What’s going to happen then?” I asked.
“It’s called Dutch lacing… you’ll see in a minute.” Lizzie said.
“Have you got enough rope there, Nay?” Asked Mary
“I think so, we can always add a bit if we need to - there’s plenty in the bag.”
“Where did you get this stash, Nay?”
“Oh, I found a that hank of clothes line in the back of the garage, and I bought another hank from Smith’s”
“Did you tell him what it was for?” Asked Angela.
“Nah,…I just let him think our old one was broken.”

“Ok, Jonnie.” My oriental friend said. “ We’re ready for you now. Just lie down on the loops with your feet here”
I was helped down by willing hands, to stop me disturbing their work.
Starting with the loop under the soles of my feet, the girls took the first of the loops formed by the zig-zag and passed it through the knotted loop. The second loop was then passed through the first, the third through the second and so on up my legs. (A bit like those loops we used to have on tents to do up the doors)
Each loop was pulled taut so my legs were steadily bound snuggly together.
“I guess I’m not walking wounded today!”
The girls laughed “not today…just be quiet, we’re concentrating”
Soon my knees and thighs were confined.
“Put your arms by your sides!”
“We don’t want anything flopping about or getting caught on things when we move you!”
I had little choice as the girls laced my arms into my cocoon.

The last couple of loops were manipulated from under my arms and over my shoulders to be finished off in front of my chest.

“That looks about right” declared Lizzie, putting down the book.
“He looks safe enough to me”
“I think he looks rather cute…like a baby in swaddling clothes!”
“Or a butterfly chrysalid!”
I started blushing, which only brought more amusement to the girls.

“Now we had better see if it works!”
“Where shall we take him?”
“How about to the park?”
“No!” I demanded.
“I don’t think you’re in a position to make demands” said Angela.
“It’s probably a bit far”
“And too public!” I added
“Be quiet! You don’t have a say.”
“He’s right” said Lizzie reassuringly. “How about up to your room Mary?”
“Yeah, that’s a good challenge.”
“Ok, but he’ll have to be blindfolded as usual”
“That’s not fair!” I objected “I…”
Angela’s hand clamped over my mouth and before I knew it one of the girls had stuffed a bandanna in my mouth.
“I thought we told you to be quiet?” Said Mary, tying the gag in place with a scarf.
Another scarf was tied over my eyes before I was lifted off the floor.
Progress was slow, with much discussion about how to manoeuvre me up the stairs and around the corners.
Eventually I was deposited on the bed.

I heard Mary tell Angela to help her get some refreshments whilst Lizzie and Naomi looked after me.
I submitted to much embarrassing “care” from my other two rescuers, with much stroking of my cheeks and mopping of my brow, rigorous testing of my ropes and additional hand gagging of my bound mouth.
Eventually we heard the other two coming up the stairs and entering the room.
“We’ve done some squash and sandwiches.” Announced Angela, “tuck in girls!”
“Do you think we should feed our patient” asked Naomi.
“I suppose we should, he has been good all morning.”
“Sit him up and undo his gag.”
“I’ll feed him” offered Lizzie
Needless to say, my snack was administered as though I was a baby, but I was feeling a bit hungry, so I grinned and bore it - not that there was much I could do!

When she had finished feeding me and wiping my mouth, I was pulled back down the bed and told to see how easy it was to get out of my coils.
I wriggled about on the bed for a while (secretly I was enjoying the sensation) then slid my arms forward, which loosened the coils around my body. From there it was quite easy to get my hands out and extricate myself from the ropes.
“Don’t you dare touch your blindfold!” Commanded Mary.
I respected her wish to keep her room a secret from me, and stayed sightless until I had been led downstairs.
The girls thanked me for being a sport, Lizzie planting a kiss on my cheek.
Everyone thought the dutch lacing was quite a good way of moving a casualty, although not so good for keeping someone prisoner!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another great chapter!

I would have thought that the Dutch lacing technique would have held you for a while longer: now I’m curious to see what new techniques the girls came up with in your next TUG.
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

Part 6
A Summer Picnic

Somewhere near the middle of the holidays Mary told me that Lizzie, me and her were going to have a picnic the next day. She and Lizzie would bring the food if I brought a couple of bottles of pop.
They called on me around 11 o’clock and we made our way up to the castle. Avoiding the tourist places we went down to the woods around the back.
Mary took the bag she had got me to carry and removed a travel rug from it, laying it out under a tree. My two friends were fussing with the bags so I laid down on the blanket. Next thing I knew, the girls pounced on me!
Lizzie sat astride my legs and held my hands down whilst I felt Mary binding my ankles.
I tried to resist with all my might (actually, I put up enough fight to play along with their game) but soon found my feet tightly tied.
Rolling me unto my front, my arms were pulled back and my wrists secured with a length of rope.
“What are you…” I started to protest, only to be cut short by Lizzie’s hand smothering my mouth.
“Now, now Jonnie…you know what will happen if you make a sound” Lizzie whispered in my ear.
I grunted the affirmative and allowed them to roll me back over.
“Grab his other arm Liz.” Said Mary, putting her arm under my armpit. I was puled up against the tree so my back rested against the trunk, with my legs out in front of me.
A couple more pieces of rope were produced from the bag I had been carrying and my torso was secured to the trunk.
I was then left whilst the girls unpacked the picnic.

When they were satisfied, Lizzie said, “As we are going to have to feed Jonnie, let’s have a little game.” With that she pulled out a silk scarf (it was probably polyester, but in those days we thought they were all silk).
“How am I going to eat if you gag me?” I asked jokingly.
“I can gag you if you prefer” replied Lizzie “but I was just going to blindfold you. Then you have to identify the flavour for us.”
“I know, if he gets it right he gets a reward!”
“And if I don’t”
“You get another rope” replied Mary menacingly.
And so the picnic started, my rewards ranged from having a rope removed to being kissed by one of my captors. By the time I was fully fed I found myself with my freed from the tree but with my legs bound above and below my knees. Some of the kisses I had received were quite pleasant (From the light scent of her hair, I think these were from Lizzie) and the others were embarrassingly wet sloppy ones - not so much a reward as a punishment to endure, much to the amusement of the girls.

“OK Jonnie…” Mary said “one last guess, if you get this right, we unto your legs now. If you get it wrong, you get hogtied.”
“We have drawn straws and each chosen a different colour. One is in the cherryade, one in the orangeade. You need to identify which drink is which, and who’s straw is in the cherry.”
With the taste of cake in my mouth it was difficult to taste a difference in the two drinks in the blind tasting and then to guess of who chose which was nigh on impossible.
Needless to say, I was informed that I got it wrong (I never did find out if I had been told the truth) and consequently found myself hogtied while the girls cleared away the picnic.
I struggled in my bonds until I claimed my arms were hurting.
“We’d better loosen him” said Lizzie.
“No, don’t do that, he’s just pretending.”
“No, I think we should.”
“Do you want to take your boyfriend’s place”
I blushed
“He’s not my boyfriend…”
“No, of course not” replied Mary, laughing.
“I’m going to untie him”
“If you do, there’ll be consequences.”
I felt the rope from my wrists to my ankles being released and then heard a tussle.

“What’s going on!”
“Shut up Jonnie! While I deal with your girlfriend.”
“She’s not my girlfriend.”
“Yeah, yeah, Can’t you tell she fancies you!”
“But…”
“Just be quiet.”
“Mmmph mmmph” I heard from Lizzie
Next I was made to sit up and Lizzie was made to sit back to back with me. I felt ropes being tied around us and soon my blindfold was removed, only for Mary to tie it between my lips.
Looking over my shoulder I could see Lizzie was tied like me and we were joined tightly together.
“I’m going to leave you two for a while, enjoy yourselves!”
“MMPHH! MMMPHH!” We protested in unison, but to no avail as Mary disappeared up the path.
We struggled and wriggled until Lizzie’s gag came loose and she coordinated our efforts to escape. I managed to reach the knot holding her wrists and slowly unpicked it. Once her hands were free, Lizzie slipped our body bonds and started untying her legs.
“Mmmmph? Mmph?” I queried, trying to get her to untie my wrists first.
At that point, Mary returned “that was fun watching to two of you struggle!”
“Well, I’m free, but Jonnie is still your captive.”
“I think he should remain our captive a little longer…Blindfold him again.”
“MMMph Mmmph!” I protested as Lizzie careful tied a scarf over my eyes again.
My legs were untied and I was helped to my feet.
With the girls holding me I was guided along a series of paths and finally my wrists were untied.
“Stay there and count to a hundred” Lizzie told me.
I did as I was told, I could feel a breeze on my face.
As my counting finished, I pulled down my blindfold and undid my gag.
I found my self up on the cliff tops - well away from the edge, and could see unsuspecting people in the distance admiring the view over the channel.
I started making my way home and soon caught up with Lizzie and Mary who were waiting near the road.

“Hi Jonnie! That was fun, did you enjoy yourself”
“You’re both mean! I bet you thought it was great fun?” I tried to deny how much I had enjoyed myself.
“OH we did… especially Liz, when she was tied to you! And the look on your face when she wouldn’t release you!’
It was Lizzie’s turn to blush this time.
On the walk home we recounted the events from our own points of view and agreed to carry on with our games.
“My brother’s away on camp next week, why don’t you come over to my house?” Offered Lizzie.
We agreed we would, on Wednesday (family commitments and other friends making this the first opportunity.)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Really awesome!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another fun read!

How old were you when these TUGs happened?
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

Part 7
My Turn m/ff, f/mf

So, on Wednesday morning I dropped by Mary’s and we walked around to Lizzie’s house. Unusually Mary was dressed in a mini dress with those puffy sleeves that were popular back then. She had taken her hair out of the long plaits she usually wore, instead wearing a bandanna as a hair band.
“You look nice” I complemented.
“Why thank you, kind sir.”
She picked up a shoulder bag and we left.

Lizzie’s house was one of the big Victorian detached houses set back from the main road. I had only been there to knock on the door for my friend and we talked about what it must be like inside.

I rattled the large knocker on the front door and heard Lizzie call out that she was coming. When she opened the door I was taken aback by her being dressed in a kaftan. I had always thought she was the prettiest of my friends but this look was something else.
“Wow! You look fab!…both of you. If I had known you were dressing up, I’d have worn something else.”
“May be we can find something for you” said Mary with a wicked tone in her voice.
“Don’t mind her, Jonnie, you look fine, we just felt like being a bit more girly for a change.”
At that point Lizzie’s mum came out of the kitchen on her way out.
“Hello you two.” The tall woman greeted us with a smile. “Elizabeth, there are snacks for you in the kitchen, I’ll be back mid afternoon.”
“Hello Mrs T.”
“Now Jonnie, don’t let the girls bug you with all their girly chit chat! If you get bored Paul has left some of his toys in the front room.”
“Thank you Mrs T, I’m sure I’ll be fine.”
“OK, Be good!” She said as she left the house.
“Come on Liz, show Jonnie around the house, he’s really curious.”
“Ok, but no looking in the bedrooms - Paul’s is a tip and the same rules apply to mine as yours, Mary”
“Oh, I suppose that means I’m going to be blindfolded”
“Only if you want to be… There’re plenty of places for us without using my room. Come on.”
Lizzie grabbed my wrist and led me on the grand tour, Mary following behind.

The rooms were large, with high ceilings, a sitting room, dining room and front room, used as a ‘playroom’.
They even had a walk in larder and a utility room!

The first floor housed the Master bedroom, with it’s own changing room and shower (These were very unusual in my experience). Lizzie’s and Pauls bedrooms were at the back of the house and there was a smaller room Lizzie’s dad used as an office.
“The bathroom and toilet are in there” Lizzie pointed to another door.
We continued upstairs - this flight being of normal width, not the grand staircase that had brought us up to here.
Within the roof pitch there were two rooms, a guest bedroom and a work room for Lizzie’s mum’s dressmaking. Beyond this a spiral stairs went up to a turret! To one side of the fully glazed circular room was a box. “That’s dad’s telescope. Maybe some time we can get him to invite you to observe the stars - if you’re interested Jonnie”
“Wow, do you think so, I love looking at the sky, but only have a small pair of binoculars.”
“I expect so, he likes to share his interest - as long as you’re not stupid.”
Back down on the second floor, Lizzie beckoned us through another, small, door I had not noticed behind the stairs.

I found we were in a large loft space, with beams and a roughly carpeted floor. The furniture consisted of a couple of upright chairs and a number of wooden chests of differing sizes.
“Here you are, my “secret” den - what do you think?”
“This is great, what’s in the trunks?”
“Oh, all sorts of things… dressing up stuff, old toys, mum and dad’s stuff mainly”
“This looks a great place to hide your kidnapped victims” announced Mary.
“Oh, I wonder who that will be?” I said sarcastically.
“Actually, I think we should capture Mary… she hasn’t been tied up yet.”
“You won’t be able to hold me!” She declared
“Oh no? I’ve found a new knot which looks inescapable” I said.
“OK, I’ll let you tie me up, but if I can escape in half an hour you get a forfeit Jonnie.”
“I’ll get a timer from the kitchen.”
“I need the bathroom first.”
“You’ll find ropes and things in that chest there” Lizzie told me.

Whilst the girls were gone I opened the small trunk and found loads of hanks of rope, belts and bandannas. ‘Curious,’ I thought, as I selected what I thought I might need.
Lizzie returned first, grinning at my questioning look, holding two hanks of soft rope.
“You never know what it comes in use for.” She declared “How are you going to tie Mary?”
“I thought I’d hogtie her, to get my own back.”
“That’s fair, can I help?”
“Yeah, she got you too, didn’t she.”
I took a 4ft length of cord and prepared it for my victim
“This is called a handcuff knot.” I informed Lizzie, showing her how I put two loops in the middle of the rope, one with the end passing over the middle of the rope, the other underneath it. I then placed the second loop over the first so the ends were ‘trapped’ in a sandwich - rather like a clove hitch. “Now you thread each loop through the other… like that, leaving two loops for the wrists to go through…”
At that point Mary returned, having tied her hair into a pony tail. “Perfect timing Mary…place your hands behind you, side by side, please” I slid her wrists into the loops. “Now, as I was saying, by pulling the ends, the loops tighten around the wrists.”
“Oh, neat” commented Lizzie.
“Now I just tie a knot above the wrists… like so!”
Mary tugged on her bonds and frowned.
0bda445839a14673474b641b81a89d96.jpg
“The remainder of the rope can be wrapped around the wrists to make them more secure, and finally… I wrap them over the middle and pull them snug - That’s called a frapping turn - and I tie the knot away from her prying fingers.” (most of you will know frapping turns as cinch loops).
“Wow, that looks snug, can I have a go?”
“Yeah, you tie her ankles” I suggested “but I think you need to lie down first, Mary”
Lizzie helped our captive down to the floor and started on her ankles.
“What sort of friend are you?” Demanded Mary, of Lizzie
“Shut up, or we’ll have to gag you!”
“Do your worst, traitor! I’ll still get out!”
Lizzie had just finished the other girl’s feet and grabbed a couple of bandannas, one, she stuffed into Mary’s mouth, the other between her lips and tied tightly behind her head.
“Grrr!”
“Now roll on your stomach, please” with Lizzie’s help, Mary was soon on her front and I secured her wrists to her ankle ties.

I was just about to set the kitchen timer when Lizzie coughed. I turned to see her holding some more rope.
“I think she’s tied tightly enough for this challenge” I said.
“Oh, I thought you could have more fun if you…well we’ve both taken advantage of you this summer…wouldn’t you like to have me as your prisoner as well?”
“Seriously?”
“Yeesss,… if you tie me the same way as Mary, we can have a competition.

“Ok then, hands behind you please.” My friend turned away from me, smiling at me over her shoulder.
Before long Lizzie was tied and I reached for the timer again.
“Hang on…you haven’t gagged me!”
“If you insist,” I said, cleave gagging her.

On my command, the girls started struggling, but to my dismay, they almost immediately started to work together.
Before long they had released each other’s hog ropes. With more mobility they managed to pull each other’s gags out - notably Mary’s took somewhat longer than Lizzie’s.
“I’ll remember that gag when I next get you in my clutches Elizabeth!” Threatened Mary.
Even with the use of their teeth it was very slow progress to release Mary’s wrists, but once free she untied her ankles, just within the half hour.
Lizzie complained “Hey, you should have untied my wrists first!”
“”Oh, I think we should leave you like that!”
“That’s not fair!… any way, you need me to help with your prize! As agreed”
“Oh ok then, Jonnie can you untie the loser, I need to get my bag.”

What did she mean - “as agreed?”
“Am I a victim of a conspiracy?” I asked as I released Lizzie’s wrists.
“I confess… we had planned it. I needed to get you to tie me up so I could legitimately help Mary claim her prize. It almost failed, with your clever tying, but you should have kept us apart, and that gag you used on me was rubbish!”

With Lizzie free, Mary claimed her prize, by having me sit on one of the chairs.

“You tie feet while I deal with his arms” instructed Mary.
She carefully roped each arm to the sides of the chair back, whilst Lizzie tied my feet together with the knot I had just taught her. Then she tied my knees.
By this time Mary was looping rope around my body, and thighs, securing me to the seat.
Lizzie looped a rope over my ankle bindings and pulled it back to the bar that holds the chair legs together in the middle (the cross stretcher), thus lifting my feet slightly off the floor.

“There, that looks properly secure!”
“I really can’t move!”
“That’s the idea, silly!…” Mary went to her handbag, “and now for the piece de resistance!”
She took out a roll of tape . “I found this flesh coloured tape in Boots, I thought it would serve our purposes perfectly.”
“And what purpose is that?” I asked “Don’t tell me…it’s a gag?”
“Oh yes.. how did you guess?…but it’s more than that”
“What are you going to do?”
“You’ll see in a minute…or a bit longer, when we have finished with you.”
This sounded ominous, but there was little I could do to resist the smooth, flesh coloured, tape being placed over my mouth and smoothed neatly down by my chief captor.

“Now for some fun!” Mary announced, taking two hair brushes from her bag. Giving one to Lizzie, they started brushing my (quite long) hair, in the way that girls do, trying out different ideas, as though I was a mannequin!
Eventually I could feel some of my hair being gathered “Pass me that ribbon, Liz.”
I could feel the slight tug, as my hair was tied. “Don’t you look sweet?” Mary declared as she finished, raising a giggle from Lizzie.
“ Now, let’s do his makeup!”
“Mmmphh, mmmmmph!” I protested
But soon I had lipstick over my mouth plaster, mascara and eye shadow and a bit of something on my cheeks.
“He looks very pretty now” Commented Lizzie, “Shame about his boy clothes!”
“Maybe another time… I’m not undoing all his ties to get him dressed up!”
“What do you think Jonnie?… don’t you look pretty?” Lizzie said, using a mirror to show me my made up face and ribbon in my hair.
“Mmmph, mmmphs!” I grunted shaking my head with embarrassment.
“Anyway, your opinion doesn’t matter…Now Miss Elizabeth, would you kindly sit on this other chair?”
I watched my host being bound to the identical chair to mine in much the same way as I was except she was also blindfolded.
“I won’t blindfold you Jonnie, as I don’t want to spoil your make up!”
Then Mary dragged Lizzie closer to me, so we were back to back. A luggage strap was placed around our bodies, so we became one immoveable unit.

We struggled as best we could, but to no avail.
Mary went down to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and drinks and laid them on the breakfast counter.
Upon returning she watched us for a while before deciding we were running out of time , so she started untying Lizzie. Just as she was freed we heard the front door open!
“I’m home!” Mrs T called.
“Hi Mum!” Lizzie shouted “Quick untie Jonnie…I’ll occupy mum”
Mary set about my bonds, throwing the ropes into the box.
Ripping the gag from my mouth, Mary passed me some tissues and I started wiping the makeup off. We ran downstairs, and I took a diversion to the toilet to remove any evidence.
Just as I left the bathroom, Lizzie intercepted me on the landing and removed the ribbon from my hair.
“I was just coming to see where you had got to.” She said, just loud enough for her mother, who was crossing the hall downstairs, to hear. “Oh sorry, I was just using the loo”
“Hello Jonnie1 There are snacks in the kitchen”
“Thank you Mrs T”
After that near miss we chatted in the kitchen as though nothing had happened.
Before leaving, Mrs T said Lizzie had told her about my interest in the sky and offered her husband to let me use his telescope sometime.
I thanked her and left with Mary for home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

Part 8

Water fight in the garden FF/m

Before we left Lizzie’s she invited me back the next day, and suggested I should bring my swimming trunks, as it looked like being another scorching day, and she was going to get the paddling pool out.

I packed my trunks and a towel into a duffle bag and headed over to my friend’s house around lunch time. Mary could not come this time but I was pleasantly surprised to find Naomi in the garden, topping up the blow up paddling pool.

“Hi Naomi! I wasn’t expecting to see you here.”
“Hi Jonnie, Lizzie suggested it and said I shouldn’t miss out on the fun you’ve been having.”
Lizzie joined us and suggested we got changed into our swimming costumes.
The girls went to Lizzie’s room, and I could hear a lot of giggling going on while I changed in the bathroom.

I got back to the garden before the girls, placed my clothes by the deck chairs and dangled my feet in the cool water. When they arrived the girls copied me and soon started kicking water at me.
“Oh, it’s going to be like that is it?” I said, standing up and kicking water back at them. This caused the girls to run away.
Quite quickly the game degenerated into a full blown water fight, with the girls ganging up on me.
I held my own until Lizzie grabbed the hose pipe, Naomi turned the tap on and I was drenched!

We called a truce and lounged in the deck chairs for a while. The girls went to fix drinks, coming back with a pitcher of orange squash.
We dried off in the baking sun then decided we should head indoors for some shade (in those days, sun cream was only used by adults who wanted a tan)

“Hey! My clothes are all wet.” I declared
“Oops, sorry Jonnie”
“Why don’t you hang them out on the line, they’ll soon dry.”
“Good idea , Nay. Give them here Jonnie, I’ll peg them up for you”
“Thanks Lizzie…Oh, my towel is soaking as well, I’ll feel awkward in the house in just my trunks.”
“Don’t worry about that Jonnie, I’ve got an idea.” Lizzie replied, glancing at Naomi with again and a nod.

Naomi took the scarf that she had tied her hair with (I only noticed she had done this when they fetched the drinks). Next thing I found my hands held behind me as Naomi blindfolded me.
“I suppose this involves going to your room Lizzie?”
“You’ve got the idea, Jonnie…I’m just going to tie your hands for safe keeping.” I felt another scarf wrap around my crossed wrists and knotted tightly.
I could sense I was soon find myself in an embarrassing situation again, but felt quite excited by this.

I could tell we had entered Lizzie’s bedroom by the pleasant scent but I was somewhat confused when I was told to lift one foot high, and then the other.
“I’m going to tie your ankles temporarily so you don’t get ideas of running away.”
“As if I would!”
“No, of course not.” Naomi said sarcastically.
As my feet were bound,I felt my wrists being released.
“No peeking!” Lizzie scolded, as I lifted a hand to my blindfold, only to feel it smacked away.
“Spoil sport!”
“Enough of that! Nay, tape his mouth please.”
I heard the familiar sound of tape ripping and almost immediately my lips were sealed.
Still confused with being helpless but with my hands free, I felt the girls pulling something up my legs and over my body. When my hands were manipulated into the soft fabric I realised they were putting a dress on me!
“Mmph! Mmphh! Mmmph!”
“Oh be quiet, pretty boy, you must have known yesterday we’d get you dressed up sometime!” Lizzie said, pulling a zipper all the way up my back, and tying a bow at my back.
Next, I was sat down and my feet released. One by one, I felt my feet having shoes placed on them and buckled into place.
“Try to stand up Jonnie.” Lizzie instructed. I heard Naomi giggle as I wobbled, the shoes had high heels and were a completely new sensation for me.
“They’re not that high,Jonnie. Only two inch stack heels…now let’s go upstairs and do your make-up - we can’t do it here, what with your blindfold getting in the way!”
The girls led me upstairs, one of them lifting the long skirt, so I did not rip on it. The shoes were awkward, and with the long skirt, made anything other than a careful walk almost impossible - at that stage.

Once in the attic room, my legs were bound over the top of my skirt and I was secured to the chair with a couple of luggage straps.
My blindfold was removed to reveal the long mirror placed in front of me, so I had a ‘ringside seat’ of my face being made up and my hair being brushed - the ribbon being tied by Lizzie.
“You were right Liz, he does look pretty!”
“Quite the damsel-in-distress, don’t you think?”
“Mmmmph mmmpphs!”
“Much as we’d like to stay here talking…we’re going to have to leave you while we prepare your fate!”
“Mmmmmphh! Mmmmppphh!! Mmmmpphh!”
“Now stay there, we won’t be too long” Naomi giggled.
They left the room, leaving me watching my own struggles in front of the mirror.

I don’t know how much time passed, but when the girls returned they informed me that the ransom had been paid and I could go.
As Lizzie untied my hands she kissed me on the forehead and told me me clothes were dry and I would find them in the front room.
The girls left again, giggling as it dawned on me that I would have to get all the way downstairs dressed as a girl, and time was getting on, so there was a growing danger of being caught by Lizzie’s mum returning home. (It didn’t occur to me to get undressed down to my swimming trunks first).
Having finished untying myself, I made my way downstairs, the long skirt feeling strange about my legs and the shoes making my progress slower than I would have liked.
Sure enough, my clothes were neatly piled in the front room and, although the curtains were wide open, I was able to retrieve them without being seen.
I could hear the girls giggling as they watched me retreat upstairs. However, instead of going to the bathroom I went into Lizzie’s bedroom.
I heard the girls running up the stairs shouting at me.
They entered the room.
“What do you think you’re doing!” Demanded Lizzie “You know boys are only allowed in here if they are blindfolded!”
“But you seem determined that I should be a girl” I pointed out, catching my skirt and curtseying.
Naomi laughed, then Lizzie joined in “I should have thought of that!” She said.”Here, let me help you out of the dress.”
The girls helped me, Naomi passing me my shorts to put on under the skirt, and soon I was in my own clothes again.
“Here, sit down while we take off your makeup.” Lizzie offered.
Whiled they were doing that I got a chance to see what know boy should have to endure, a girl’s bedroom! One wall was covered in posters of David Cassidy and Donnie Osmond. On the other side of the room dolls carefully arranged on shelves and a big pink teddy bear was sitting on the bed.

“I guess we’ll have to let you be an honorary girl from now on”
“Only in your house Lizzie.” Said my other friend.
“I hope that doesn’t mean having to dress up every time I visit!”
“Not every time… but we must swear you to secrecy.”
“No problem there! I don’t want my mates hearing about this, and I daren’t let them know the horror that is a girls’ room!”
“Okay then let’s make the oath!” Lizzie said putting her left hand forward and placing her right one on her heart. Naomi copied and I followed.
“We who are assembled here do solemnly swear that know secret from this room will be shared with any other person for twenty years!”
“I so swear” said Naomi
“I so swear” I replied
“I so swear” announced Lizzie. And so the secret has been kept, until now.
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

Part 9 Surprise Suggestion - M/ffff

The following week I was away on holiday with mum, dad and older sister. My brothers stayed at home as they had work.
It was an enjoyable trip, but not interesting from a TUG point of view - although I did notice that lots of girls seemed to be wearing scarves in their hair, either as a band or to tie a pony tail.

A couple of days after I arrived back, we gathered at Mary’s house. Lizzie and Mary told me that they had been talking while I was away and that they all felt I should get a reward for being their “victim” all summer, and that Angela and Naomi should be bandaged up like they had done to me so often.
I looked at the two girls who smiled and nodded, Naomi asking for the dutch lacing.

The girls had obviously planned this event as they had each brought a bag of materials.
I enlisted the help of Mary and Lizzie, and soon had Angela splinted and bandaged from top to toe and Naomi enmeshed in the long rope she had brought. I added an extra twist by bandaging her wrists to the ropes, so she couldn’t slide them about like I had done.

“How does that feel girls?”
“Oooh, it’s nice and snug.”
“I don’t think I’m going to get out of these ropes on my own!”
“May be not, but if the two of you work together…”
“I think you had better gag and blindfold them Jonnie.” Interjected Mary.
“Ok.. I think” said Angela, “but what are you going to do to Mary and Lizzie?”
“Oh, you’ll see…but not for a while!” Replied, tying a black scarf over her eyes.
Another scarf shut off Naomi’s vision
“Hey, that’s not…” Angela tried to complain, but a length of tape, that Lizzie supplied, shut her up.
Needles to say, I gave my other victim the same treatment and we watched while the two wrapped up girls struggled for a while.

“Now, for you two!” I announced “I think we should go upstairs to the scene of my earlier humiliations.”
“But you can’t go into my room without being blindfolded!” Complained Mary.
“Oh, come on Mary. Jonnie is an honour girl now!”
“Really? How come?”
Lizzie explained what had happened at her house.
“Oh cool! But that’s at your house”
“It could be here as well - and there isn’t much room down here.” Lizzie said, pointing to the floor that was occupied by the other girls.
“Well, I suppose so but only if he dresses as a girl.”
“We haven’t got time for that - how about a compromise?…Say a ribbon in his hair?”
“Ok then, It seems a strange deal, Jonnie gets a ribbon and we get totally tied up.” Mary said, laughing.

With the pink ribbon in my hair we made our way to Mary’s room.
What a nightmare! All pink and lace, even more posters of David Cassidy and Donnie Osmond and girls magazines strewn around!

We tipped the contents of the remaining bags onto the end of the bed - hanks of rope, scarves and bandannas and a roll of tape.
“Hands behind you please”
Obediently the two girls placed their hands in position so I could tie them out of harms way.
“Do your worst Jonnie, I bet we’ll get out!” Bragged Mary.
Lizzie looked at her with a scornful look and smiled at me “No, no…please be gentle, We’ll be good!”
Mary scoffed.
“I think I’d better shut the two of you up!”
I rolled up a scarf and tied it between Lizzie’s lips. I then decided to blindfold both girls before gagging Mary. I decided to make her gag special.
I thought about stuffing a sock in her mouth but, realising future consequences, decided to use a folded bandanna instead. She resisted a little when the stuffing went in, but conceded quickly. I concluded with several layers of tape and a tight detective style gag over her mouth.
I then helped Lizzie to the bed and Mary to the floor.
Similar ropes to each pairs of ankles and above and below their knees stopped any chance of a quick escape.

At this point I remember taking the ribbon from my hair and tying it to the end of one of Mary’s plaits.
Taking a moment to decide on my next move I surveyed the remaining materials and spotted the baggage strap Lizzie had used on me. I used this to secure her arms to her body, then I took a short rope and, lying her on her front, tied her wrists to her ankles. This brought a soft moan from my victim. “Are you ok Lizzie?”
With a gentle moan from behind her gag and a nod of her head she assured me she was fine.

Next I turned to my more brazen friend and wrapped ropes around her body in a much more stringent restraint than I had applied to Lizzie. The hogtie rope I applied was also pulled tighter.
She growled at me
“You told me to do my worst!”
She growled again.
“Seriously, are you ok Mary?”
She nodded and then carried on bowling and grunting.
Both girls started rolling about as much as they could. I was bit worried that Lizzie might fall off the bed, so I took one of the last ropes and tied it across her to the bed frame.

“There you are girls! Have fun, I’m going to check on the others.”
This brought about more grunts and wriggling, which I stopped and watched for a while before heading down stairs.

When I went into the lounge, I was surprised to find Angela was free, and untying Naomi.
Our rules did not allow us to interfere with escapes, so I congratulated Angela and watched as Naomi shed the last of her bonds
“That was fun!”
“Yeah…I was amazed how comfortable it was, even with ropes.”
“No wonder you never really complained about being our guinea pig.”
I blushed
“Awhh, don’t be embarrassed, you’re a great sport.”
“Anyway, what have you done with the other two?”
“Oh, you can go and look in a moment.” I replied “I don’t think they are finding it very comfortable. I’m going to take them some drink in a minute.”
“Ok, you get the drinks, we’ll clear up this stuff” Naomi said, pointing to the ropes and scarves spread around the room “I don’t think Mary’s mum wants to come back to a messy house!”

With the squash and a couple of straws, the three of us went upstairs. I signalled to my two companions to be quiet as I opened the door. But I could not control the girls’ gasps and giggles when they saw their friends. “Wow!” Angela mouthed at me.
My victims could sense they were no longer alone and started grunting and wriggling anew.
“I’ve brought you some drinks…you must remain silent unless I ask you a question, is that understood?”
Both girls nodded. I undid the rope holding Lizzie to the bed and undid both the hogtie ropes.
I indicated to the free girls to help the captives to sit up.

Even behind their blindfolds, the two captives looked puzzled and when we removed their gags simultaneously and each said thanks, at the same time, they could not contain themselves
“What’s going on?”
“Who’s here?”
“Now I told you to be silent! Or don’t you want a drink?”
“Yes please…I’ll be quiet.” Whispered Lizzie
“I suppose so” grumbled Mary.
The friends shared the glasses of squash, with Mary taking in a whole glass.
“Now, are you both ok to carry on?”
“Can I have an easier gag please Jonnie?” Asked Mary.
“Yeah, I guess I was a bit hard on you.”
“How much longer do we have to try to escape?” Asked Lizzie
“Ah!…that’s one of the reasons you’re blindfolded - so you can’t see what the time is.”
“Meanie!”
“But if you like, I won’t tell my assistants to tie your feet to your hands again.”
“Thanks for small mercies! My legs were going dead.”
“Who are your assistants?”
“Can’t you guess” said Naomi, giggling.
“How did you…?”
Lizzie was cut short as Naomi re tied her gag, and Angela tied a fresh bandanna between Mary’s lips.

We sat down and watched the spectacle, the free girls passing encouraging comments to the other two as they tried to help each other.
Lizzie had carefully got herself off the bed and made contact with Mary.
Eventually she found the knot that was securing Mary’s wrists and was starting to unpick it.
At this point I decided the time was getting on, and I did not want my victims, particularly Mary, to feel triumphant over me, so I indicated that they should be untied.
I was interested to see that the legs were released first, then the arms and wrists, before the gags and blindfolds came off.
Lizzie and Mary stretched themselves out and rubbed their wrists whilst the four girls quizzed each other. I left them to it and went downstairs to wash up the glasses. Whilst I was doing that Mary’s mum returned from her shopping and we chatted about my holiday. I think this probably saved me from an embarrassing revenge.
All the girls thanked me for all the fun over the summer and after tea we all went our various ways home.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another great chapter! You were lucky to have these girls as friends
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

Part 10 - Epilogue

So that was my “Summer of love”. Unfortunately that was the last time the “Gang” were all together. The holidays came to an end, Naomi’s family left the area, Angela went to secondary school on the northern outskirts of town. Mary and Lizzie went to the girls grammar and I stayed in primary until the following year when I went to the Boys grammar. We all made new groups of friends and hardly ever saw each other, let alone play TUGs.
One of the sad truths about single sex schools is that you can go through adolescence without meeting any girls.

Any way, through my teenage years I had to generally content myself with self bondage games, I set myself tasks whilst tied up, which I had to complete before releasing my hands (always hard to tie inescapably). I became quite adept at finding my way around the house whilst blindfolded and, later on, with hands and feet hobbled.
I never lost the taste for the feel of female clothing, and managed to rescue some of my sister’s cast-offs from going to jumble sales, until I grew bigger than her.
Occasionally, I was used as a first aid casualty, which was quite fun when being attended to by young women but ultimately embarrassing.
I developed big and strong, playing rugby and athletics and grew a beard at 16 (a bit more than bum fluff) and , on leaving school at 19 went into the building trade.
————————-
I remember a couple of times we had family friends visiting, who had girls around my age who could enjoy a TUG.

The first one I remember involved “Tracey”. While the “Oldies” chatted and drank tea - or whatever they did - We went to my room and were deciding on what we should do for the afternoon. I’m not sure how the conversation went but my bag of ropes and things was pulled out and soon Tracey was applying the ropes to me, while I sat on the edge of the bed. She was very good at securing my wrists behind me.
Then my legs were tightly bound at ankles and knees with sash cord. Next, my arms were secured to my body and I could feel how escape was becoming more and more difficult.

“Kneel on the floor, Jonnie” Tracey ordered, helping me off the bed and onto my knees.
She then passed a couple of turns of rope under my ankles and over my lap, pulling it tight and tying the ends.
“Now lean forward,” she told me. This I did, with a little difficulty - trying to avoid falling over sideways. When I was in position Tracey wrapped a long rope around my legs and body, leaving me trussed up like a chicken.
“Now see if you can escape. Jonnie.”
“I’ll give it a go.” I replied, although I knew it would take a while - however, at that point, I was still optimistic of success.
My biggest problem was how well Tracey had tied my hands and I soon realised I had no hope.
“I’m not going to get out of this Tracey!…Can you untie one knot to give me a chance?”
“No, not just yet”
“Aw, go on…I really haven’t a chance like this!”
“I know, it’s good isn’t it?”
I continued to plead, knowing that her parents would be wanting to leave at sometime, and I didn’t want to be seen by the “oldies” in this predicament.
Tracey continued to decline for a while, then conceded and untied the knot on my wrists.
“There you are. You should be able to get out now!”
“Thanks, Tracey!”
“You’re welcome.”
I resumed my struggles but with only a little success, I could not even get my hands free of the coils of rope, even if they were untied!
Suddenly we heard a call from downstairs! “Tracey, we’re going in ten minutes!”
“OK Mum!” My captor called back.
“Quick, help me!”
“Oh, I don’t think so.” Tracey teased, but soon helped release my bonds.
With a quick brush of my hair, and putting a long sleeved shirt on, to cover the rope marks we went downstairs, just as Tracey’s parents were at the front door, on their way to the car.

————————
The other “teenage TUG” I remember involved a girl called Simone.
This time, the “oldies” went out for a walk, leaving us alone.
Somehow we got talking about straight jackets and I let out that I wondered what it would be like to wear one.
Simone asked if I had any rope. I admitted to my stash and she told me to get it out, while she looked through my wardrobe.

Simone selected my denim jacket a leather belt and a couple of pairs of pyjama trousers.
When she saw my stash an evil grin appeared on her face, as she quickly grabbed the luggage strap and a couple of short ropes.
“You might want to visit the bathroom, now, Jonnie, it might be your last chance for a while!”
“I’m ok.”
“No, I really think you ought to!” Simone insisted, ushering me out of my bedroom.

I had a quick wee and washed my hands, returning to find my room door locked!
“What’s happening Simone, why have you locked the door?”
“I won’t be long…just making preparations!”
I stood outside for a couple of minutes fidgeting, then finally the door was unlocked and I was allowed to enter.

In my absence, Simone had improvised a respectable straight jacket. With that evil grin of hers, she had me stand in the middle of the room with my arms in front of me.
She held up my jacket, with the front facing me. Inside the sleeves she had place the legs of one of the pairs of pj trousers. My arms went into the legs/sleeves and I found the ends had been tied off with short lengths of rope, so my hands were encased.
Down the sleeves of the jacket, Simone had threaded the luggage strap, the middle of which she lifted over my head so it went across my back. The end having out of the cuffs.
Simone buttoned up my jacket behind me, and buttoned the wrists as well.
“This certainly looks like a straight jacket Simone!”
“It’s a shame it’s not a real one, I’d like to have you really helpless.”
“I think I might be anyway.” I replied with a nervous laugh.
“Now, Shut up and cross your arms in front of you!”
I complied as Simone grabbed the ends of the luggage strap and pulled them tightly behind my back. I could feel her thread the buckle and pull it taut. Then I felt a knee in my back as my arms were pulled tighter and the buckle pulled up.
“Wow, that’s tight!”
“Maybe, but I’m not finished with you yet!”
Coming round in front of me, Simone had picked up the leather belt and, looking straight into my face, wrapped it round and around my forearms, buckling it underneath.
“Have a wriggle and see what you think!”
I did as she said and strained at the straps, but could only get a little movement with my arms, up wards.
“Oh! I don’t like the way you can move your arms, I’ll have to do something about that!…Let me see….This should do.” Simone said, selecting a rope.
She doubled it over and placed the middle over my strapped arms, passing the ends through the loop (a “larks foot”).
The ends she passed between my legs and up my back. Temporarily undoing one of my buttons, Simone located the luggage strap across my back and managed to thread one end underneath it.
Pulling on the rope she tensioned my arms, so I could not move them up again, and tied the knot behind me and buttoned me up again.
I was just about to comment on my helplessness when she hushed me, and made me sit on the floor.
“Now, a straight jacket for your legs!”, my captor announced. “I’m afraid it won’t be as good, but it should give you the idea.”
I was a little confused but allowed Simone to do the business. Taking my other PJ bottoms she put one leg down the other one, then proceeded to insert my legs.
Soon, my legs were snuggly cocooned, tight at my thighs and calves but I could wriggle my ankles.
Simone was concerned the sheath would slide down, so I soon found a rope tightly encircling my upper thighs. She had noticed my ankles, so these were similarly secured.

“Wow! I’m not sure if I’m in a mental home, or a circus act! But I feel very secure!’
“Thank you, but if you are in the first, I need to make sure you cannot bite your tongue, and if you are in the latter I need to convince the audience you really are helpless… So open up!”
Simone was now behind me and pulled my head back, so my mouth opened and I felt a wedge of cloth being inserted. This was secured with a bandage. Finally Simone placed a pillow case over my head and tied it with a scarf around my neck.

“OK Houdini! Let me see you get out of that!”

I bucked and strained with little avail until I felt movement within my right sleeve. With renewed hope, I worked at my sleeves, then suddenly I felt something give. The knot holding the rope to the luggage strap had given way!
Working franticly at my wristsI eventually got one past the restriction of the leather belt. This allowed me a lot more scope and soon I was getting close to getting one arm over my head.
At this point we heard the “oldies arriving back.
Simone started undoing the rest of my bonds. Fortunately our parents decided to have a cup of tea, so we were able to get me fully released, and the gear stashed before Simone had to leave.
“I would have escaped you know!”
“Yeah, that knot giving way was lucky for you. Next time you won’t be so lucky!”

Unfortunately there never was a ‘next time’, although whenever we saw each other Simone would hug herself and give a wiggle as if in a straight jacket flash me and her evil grin.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great stories all around! You had some very fun, and envious experiences! Wish you could have had more fun with “the gang”, and Simone sounds like someone who would have been great to have continued experiences with!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic