Trapped in bondage (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Trapped in bondage (F/F)

Post by Vicki »

Hi All, First off so sorry I haven't been on. Worse time for my laptop to go down. Kind of hard to get it fixed when everything is closed. So If I haven't been termed a complete jerk I'd like to tell you a story Kelly reminded me of.

I was 13 years old about 3 days before school was about to start. I asked my step mom Kelly if she would tie me up for a couple of hours or so just for fun. I had been seeing a lot of movies lately of people tied to beds and really wanted to try it. Now before the upstairs of the main house was remodel there was a small "bedroom at the end of the hallway beside the master bedroom. The room was really too small for a nice bedroom it was nice for a nursery for like a newborn baby but not much off. It was eventually closed off in the hallway and turned into a really nice (I mean really nice walk in closet.) At the time of this story it has a daybed at the far end of the room a couple old set of drawers that where broken and some chairs as well as some boxed items and just random stuff. I remember 1 end there were different coat racks.

So I was wearing cut off jean shorts and crop short sleeve top I believe it was white or light blue in color. My hair was in a Maryann( from Gillian's' Islands style. basically two pony tails tied behind the ears.) Kelly had placed a few pillows on one end of the daybed so that my head was below the window which Kelly had open because there was a beautiful breeze that day. She had me take my sandals off as bare feet would lay better and be more comfortable than shoes on. The pillows not only supported my head but my arms and shoulders as she tied my wrists to the rungs of a metal board. so they spread wide. She tied my ankles tightly together and to one of the rungs at the other end of the bed. She cleave gagged me and took the opportunity to go clean out the master bedroom closet. while I struggled and screamed for help. I was shocked at how secure I was with such little rope. Please note the room I was in the door was open and the master bedroom door was open. She was like 3 feet from me maybe 5 and she could hear me and I could hear her.

She had the TV on in the master bedroom for master bedroom and really we did not expect company. Well. I suddenly hear a car pull in the driveway under my window and Kelly groan . It was her very nosey aunt who would barge into relatives home and go thru rooms if she wasn't entertained or people had not been watching her. She would tend to borrow things without asking and often times return them months later broken. Kelly only had time to close the door to the room I was in with a quick. keep quiet I will get her to leave as soon as possible. I could hear Kelly being half way down the steps when The aunt was in the house screaming. "You HOO anyone home". I was quiet as she entertained her Aunt and I tried to free myself but without my wrists tied together I couldn't get myself free. The aunt was only there for 30 minutes to 45 minutes then she left after she borrowed money from Kelly.

Kelly rushed up the stairs and to the room she tried to open the door and it wouldn't open. She tried a few times trying not to panic or panic me. The door was an old once that needed a skeleton key to lock it which had been lost years ago. She started slamming her shoulder into the door thinking it was just stuck from the wood swelling. She couldn't get the door open and I started crying and really struggling. Kelly kept trying to keep me calm as she tried picking the lock. Couldn't get the door open. Called my Dad who was 2 hours away. He immediately started home. They had used that door open and closed it many times and it never happened before. Kelly tried to use an ax to cut into the door but this was an old door built thick--it was 1 of the original doors and like 50 years old or so. This wasn't something built with like plywood or easily chopped easily. She did manage to make a whole big enough that she could see me and I could see her. That helped to calm me down.

Dad got home and at first was angry that this happened and then it came out he has done the same thing to Kelly a few times and the door never jammed before. It took Dad about 2 1/2 hours but he finally got the door open and as he dismantled the door the lock had rusted and broke and locked when she closed the door. Needless to say Dad and Kelly didn't allow me to be tied in another room for a long while by myself.
Last edited by Vicki 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Scary but a fun story. 3 hours tied to the bed.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice fun story, but it it also, gave you a little fright. :o
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story thanks for sharing. :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story.

Don't forget to gender tag it :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Whoops. Still, you did have plenty of safety backup. Must have been quite scary though.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Nice story.

Don't forget to gender tag it :-)

Sorry little rusty fixed now.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Vicki wrote: 3 years ago Sorry little rusty fixed now.
No need to say sorry. It will all come back :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Good Story! But a bit scary being trapped
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
PankovAlisa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PankovAlisa »

I bet that was exciting even if it made you a bit nervous. Thank you for posting the story. It was nice to read
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Thanks for posting this wonderful story.. I'm sorry to know that you got into difficulty and that it was scary scene for you.. thumbs up to your Dad, you got a wonderful Dad coming round and saving the day!.. overall, this is well written story and well done.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic