Dinner is not ready yet(m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dinner is not ready yet(m/f)

Post by operalove »

This story happened last weekend when my girlfriend came to spend the night.
So it involves me, 32 yo average body and height wearing casual jeans, sneakers and blue shirt, and my girlfriend 30yo, petite with short dark hair wearing a grey shirt black skirt, black pantyhose and overknee suede boots.

We went on a date in the afternoon and walked around a park until it started raining. We headed home and stopped for grocery shopping, we decided to have dinner at home. On the way she wispered in my ear "Do you want to time me up later?" I smiled and I said "Well you don't have to ask for it, I'll tie you up as soon as we get home"
Bondage has become our weekly thing since we started dating, I am trying to get my girlfriend to enjoy the fun of being tied up not only for intimate time.

So we arrived home and put the groceries in the kitchen and I told her that I'll be cooking tonight and she won't have to help me. She said " What am I supposed to do then, just watch you?" I said "No, you'll be tied up on the bed watching me"

So I grabed our tie up box from the closet and told her to sit on the edge of the bed. I took the first rope and started tying up her ankles. I took a second piece of rope and tied up under her knees and another piece and tied it over her knees (and taking care to loop the ropes in between the legs to make it tight)
I moved to her wrists by tying them behind her back in an X position using a rope then tying a long rope around her chest above and below her breast and adding a rope in a V shape from her shoulders to the lower chest rope.
She tried her bonds, and it was feeling secure, but for me it is not secure enough. I added another rope around her waist that loops around her wrists to pin her tied hands to her body.
" Is it too tight?" I asked
" No, it is fine"
" Ok then, time to keep you silent while I cook"
She smiled nodding yes and opened her mouth while I put a cloth inside. I had a new microfoam tape roll that I was excited to try, so I cut a piece and taped it over her mouth, it covered all her lower face and I was making sure that it was taking the shape of her lips.
"Ok, so now be quite until I finish cooking"

And I started cooking while checking on her and admiring the sight of her struggling a bit then staying there staring around. She smiles under her gag when she realises that I am watching her.
I felt her getting a bit bored alone so I told her, if she can come to me I would give her a hug. She was up for it and stood up and started hopping slowly trying to catch her balance. At some moment I felt she was gonna fall so I came close to hold her and she moaned no while shaking her head meaning that she must achieve the challenge and get to me. She continued her tiny hops and let herself fall in my arms while laughing. I hugged her and laughed too, telling her she did a good job. Now she can watch closer finishing the preparations.

Then I had an idea for another mini game, I grabed a sleeping mask and blindfolded her.
" So, dinner is almost ready, but until then you'll stay in the dark and try to find where I am standing"
Mmmph, she nodded yes. And I started moving around in tue kitchen, from the sink to the fridge to the stove to the table and trying to move as silent as possible. Sometimes walking in front of her and sometimes behind her. Everytime she feels my motion she turns to face me and she was doing great locating me. There were moments where I moved so fast behind her and she didn't notice, so I could tickle her and she jumped in surprise.

I finished putting the food on the table and got back to her, standing in the middle of the kitchen all tied up gagged and blindfolded. I hugged her saying "Dinner is ready!" And I grabed her in my arms and carried her back to the bed. She screamed in surprise under the gag. She sat down and I removed her blindfold and gag.
"That was fun" she said while laughing
"I know, right! We should have games like this more often"
I untied her hands and feet and we sat at the table for dinner.
The rest of the night... Well continues in adult section ;)
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
zora963

Post by zora963 »

I loved this story! It's very cute, and a great continuation of your other tales. I'm glad to see your relationship flourishing!
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by operalove »

Aww thank you! I am glad you liked it. Yes, our relationship is evolving in a lovely way and we are exploring more tugs together. I'll post more stories :D
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I liked it too! Great story, thanks for sharing it.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story mate you are a lucky man
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by operalove »

Thank you all for your feedback, i am glad you enjoyed it :D
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great story!!! You should chairtie her and feed her... or just gag her and eat alone Lol
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by operalove »

[mention]scarfgagged[/mention] I can't deny that it crossed my mind :lol: maybe next time :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic