Escape challenges with crossfit girls parts 1-12 M/FFFF

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Escape challenges with crossfit girls parts 1-12 M/FFFF

Post by Evo »

This is a series of tugs that will be spread into parts, it became a regular thing I really enjoyed some years back. I worked at a pool as a technician, and I had an assistant that normally worked as a lifeguard but sometimes would help me with some of my duties, her and a friend of her that also worked there seemed to really liked escape challenges and generally being tied up. Her name is Ellie, it was very warm in the basement where I worked so she was always wearing shorts and other gym-clothed. This day she wore these short tight Nike booty-shorts and a blue t-shirt with some crossfit stuff on, she was wearing white trainers with long white socks at ankle height, typical crossfit outfit I would say. She was a former swimmer and did crossfit, she was 22 years old, around 5 8 in height very fit and typicall crossfit-physique, icy blue eyes and with long blonde hair in a ponytail. I’m 6 1 in height around and 209 lbs, short brown hair and blue eyes, i was rather fit at this time and did crossfit myself like Ellie.

Part 1 Ellie the escape artist
Now this afternoon we were alone down there, and we had already done all the stuff we planned on that day, so we just hang out in the workshop we had down there.
Ellie was always very energetic and loved to compete and try stuff out, so she was always up for some fun. I started clearing out some shells and in them a bunch of zip-ties laid on display, I picked them up and was just about to find a better place where they could be organised. Once I picked them up Ellie looked at me curiously and said, I’ve seen this video on YouTube where people break out of them, I responded, oh really so you think you can get out? I’ve said with a smile. She said, oh yeah defiantly, she then walked over and turned around and placed her hands behind her back presenting them for me to zip them up. I responded oh behind back even? While I started zip-tying her hands tightly together.
"She said yeah that’s way more challenging"
Funny enough she did have her hands behind her back most of the time, something that I really enjoyed of course. I asked."is that tight enough?
She said "you can do a bit tighter" I tightened the zip-ties even more and said "there you go" She started testing her bonds a bit while looking like she enjoyed the feeling of it, she was smiling and tried breaking the zip-ties, these once were solid, and I don’t think she even could break them with hands in front either. After some time struggling, she sat down in a chair with the hands behind the chair back crossing her legs while smiling at me then she said,

"ok I give up, for now that is"
"You’re going to stay like that for the rest of the day I said jokingly" she laughed and said
"Ok, Yeah that would be funny, guess your in charge now" She said rather flirty.

"Yeah you lost the challenge this is the punishment" I said.

I walked over to some pumps, I was going to do some work on. Ellie just followed me around during the day probably for an hour or so all while her hands where zip-tied behind her, she didn’t mind, and rather looked like she was enjoying it. I was of course having a great time with my beautiful co-worker all tied up.

Then it was time to go home, and I was going to give her a lift home as I sometimes did. I thought maybe she was tired of wearing them, although I hadn’t tightened them too much, so she was having good blood circulation and all. I asked.

"So shall untie you? She grabbed her handbag and keys and responded.

"No its ok, you can keep me tied a bit longer" smiling at me.

"You really enjoying that" I said with a smile. ‘Well I’m going to keep you all zip-tied up the whole drive home"

"I’m down for that" Ellie responded.

We walked over to my car that was in a parking some blocks away; it was summer and very warm outside, so she was wearing her crossfit clothes the way home.
I opened the door to the car when we arrived at the parking lot, and she sat herself inside the passenger seat, I put on her the seat belt and tightened it tight around her.

‘That’s tight you’re really making sure I’m not getting anywhere’ she said with a smile.

‘Yeah better be safe’ I responded. We never really flirted or anything usually, but it really felt like she did enjoy this, and I was very excited feeling my heartbeat going crazy the whole time. We drove home and I finally released her. She took her hands in front and looked at the marks on her wrists.

"That’s hardcore" she said.

"Well maybe I should tie you up tomorrow to?

"Yeah, I must try to get out of those, maybe some smaller once for a start" she said enthusiastic.

"Maybe some rope too? I replied.

"Yeah, let’s make some real escape challenges, Ellie said.

This was the first of many fun tugs with Ellie the crossfit girl :D

To be continued.
Last edited by Evo 5 months ago, edited 21 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Oh wow, that’s awesome! She sounds like an amazing tug partner
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Yeah she was really cool😊i have a bunch of other stories with her im going to post on this thread. She was really into escape challenges😁
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great story
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very nice story. Thank you for posting.

Please add some 'white space' to your next story, it makes it easier to read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Thank you for the feedback😊i will make some improvements to my next one.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 2 Lisa joins the fun
This time it was a Sunday evening, and we were clearing out the swimming hall from a competition that had been held during the weekend. It was me, Ellie and Lisa, another lifeguard working there. Lisa was 22 years old around 165 cm tall, blonde hair and blue eyes very attractive, and a bit heavily built. She was wearing the standard clothes for the female lifeguards there, blue tight t-shirt and a very short tight black shorts along with some white trainers. Ellie was wearing this grey t-shirt and a very short tight booty-shorts that the t-shirt covered up almost, she had on her white trainers and white ankle-socks, her usual crossfit outfit because she had come direct from the gym to work. It was very hot in the swimming hall, especially since we were working hard in there too. We were finally done and had a bit of time left on our hands since it was an hour left of our shift.
We went into the lunchroom where it was cooler and there laying on the table, was a pack of zip-ties we had used earlier and of course Ellie noticed this.
“Now I’m going to break out of them this time” Elle said confident.
“Have you tried before? Lisa asked.
“Yes, I tried it the other day, but I could not get out of them”
“She didn’t I zip-tied her myself” I said.
“Alright let’s see what you got” Lisa said with a smile, she thought this kind of things was fun too. Lisa picked up the pack and took out some zip-ties, Ellie turned around and placed her hands behind her back, stretching her arms and prepared herself.
“Ok go ahead zip me up”
Lisa zip-tied her hands tightly together and Ellie moaned since the zip-ties obviously were very tight around her wrists.
“Let’s see you get out of that” Lisa said with a smirk.
Ellie tested her bonds and struggled trying to break them, but the were very tight on and she was having a hard time breaking them, she wasn’t really using a good technic either it seemed.
“You got no chance” Lisa said laughing a bit. I just watched with a smile, seeing Ellie in her rather sexy crossfit clothes really trying to get out of the zip-ties.
“you’re losing again Ellie” I said.
Then I picked up a zip-tie and tied her legs together as a joke.
“Hey! What are you doing? Ellie said while hopping a bit trying to hold her balance. Lisa and I just laughed.
“You’re going to spend the rest of the shift like that” Lisa said mocking her.
“Well, I guess I’m rather used to it by now” Ellie responded while smiling of her predicament.
Ellie was hopping around still trying to break her bonds, she even tried using the doorhandle to break the zip-ties.
“I want to have a go now; can you tie me? Lisa asked me.
“Yes, sure hands behind or in front? I asked.
“Behind back” she said enthusiastic, already holding her hands behind her back. She turned around and I started zip-tying her hands together.
“Oh, I got no chance, they are too tight” Lisa said while smiling trying to break out of them.
I was having the time of my life with these two fit girls all tied up with zip-ties.
“Ellie jumped over to Lisa and they tried to free themselves working together. They struggled for some time and I just watched them with a smile.
“come along girls we must close down the hall now”
“OK boss” Ellie responded laughing. They jumped out of the room while I switched off the lights. While I was closing the girls stood in the hall still zip tied.
“Getting such a good stretch” Lisa said.
“Yeah, this is a good workout, should be a crossfit thing” Ellie said while still trying to hold her balance and wiggling a bit trying to get out of her bonds still.
“So, shall I set you free Lisa? I said since we were going home at last.
“Yeah, I don’t think I can break out of them, it was really funny though”
I cut her zip-ties and she felt her wrists that had been zip tied for some time now.
“What about me? Ellie asked hopping around a bit smiling.
“You’re going to stay like that a bit more Ellie” Lisa responded mockingly. Ellie laughed and spoke.
“At least untie my legs, I’m losing my balance soon”’ I cut the zip-ties from her legs and she shakes her legs a bit finally being free again.
“That’s better, this is such a good workout” Ellie said smiling and enjoying herself.
“You still haven’t been able to break free though Houdini” I said mockingly.
“Yeah, guess I deserve being all tied up, well at least I don’t have to do any work” she said winking flirty at me.
“Oh, so we should keep you tied up the whole shift maybe? I responded.
Ellie laughed “Yeah maybe you should”
“Yeah, that’s practical too, she can be a bit annoying sometimes” Lisa said mockingly.
“New rule in the workplace, always keep Ellie tied up” Ellie said with a smile, mocking herself a bit.
We then closed the building and walked over to my car. Lisa walked home since she lived close by, and me and Ellie drove home while she was still zip-ties in my car. I finally set her free when we arrived at her stop.
“Thank you for the lift, see you” Ellie said smiling at me and we said goodbye.
To be continued. :D
Last edited by Evo 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great addition, good fun to read. And yes, easier to read.
keep them coming... ;)

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Fun little stories! Always enjoy these little tales of people clearly into bondage playfully getting a chance to get themselves into it
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Thank you, glad you enjoy the story😁part 3 is coming up. Yeah i never really found out if she was really ‘into’ it, i guess she liked challenges and she also did rather like to be tied up, even requesting it sometimes, for me it was awesome😁
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 3 Duct-tape
This time it was a quiet Sunday at work, me and Ellie was just chilling in some sofas down in the basement of the building. Ellie was wearing a olive-green hoodie and as usual a black really short booty shorts with some pattern on it, she wore white trainers with white ankle-socks, her usual style ready for the gym or work in the hot swimming hall. I remember looking at her and thinking how sexy she looked in that and I then had an idea, there was a roll of silver duct-tape right on the table where we did water-samples. I walked over and picked up the roll and Ellie looked at me with a smile.
“So, escape challenge?
“Yes, let’s see if you can get out of duct tape this time” I said
“ok I’m down” she said enthusiastic jumping up from the couch full of energy as always, she placed her hands behind her back and started stretching out a bit, preparing herself for the challenge.
“I got a whole roll for you here, you know the rules if you can’t escape your spending the rest of the shift taped up” I said, confident that I would tape her completely up.
“I know I will get out this time cutie” Ellie said smiling. She slowly backed up to me presenting her hands behind her back palms together. I started taping them together a couple of times around her wrists.
“Damn I may be in trouble now” Ellie said laughing and smiling.
“Oh, I’m going to make sure your stuck for the rest of the day” I responded. Ellie just smiled at me. I finished taping up her wrists, she wiggled her hands and tested the tape.
“That’s pretty good taped up, ok, so what’s next? I started taping up her upper body and her arms tightly while her hands firmly behind back, I used a lot of tape and she was very secure. Ellie tried moving and tested her restraints.
“damn that’s nice and tight, you really got me this time” she smiled at me and I smiled back looking at her all taped up, I looked at her nice tan well trained legs with that short little booty shorts she was wearing, and I started taping her legs together, first her ankles then her knees tightly together.
“there you go, you’re not going anywhere now” I said, my heart was beating I was so excited.
“good job with the tape, I’m have a feeling I will be staying like this for the rest of the day” she hopped around a bit trying to break free, but it seemed futile, I had used a lot of tape and she was helpless this time.
“I got one more thing for you” I added before taking a little piece of duct tape of the roll.
“oh yeah? What’s that? Ellie responded enthusiastic. I then took the duct tape and placed it over her mouth like a gag.
“I’m shutting you up too” I said with a evil grin.
“mmmmhhh” Ellie tried to speak, I could see she was surprised but I could see she also laughed a bit and probably thought it was funny. She kept hopping around the room trying to free herself and suddenly she jumped in the couch laying on her stomach. She tried to move her legs up to her hands, working on the tape around her wrists, I walked over and used the tape to hogtie her. I heard her protesting under the gag and decided to take it of to hear what she tried to say.
“even more tape? It’s hard enough as it is” Ellie said out of breath since she had been trying hard to escape.
“sorry I could not resist when you laid there like that” I said mockingly.
Ellie laughed and said “you got me, guess I walked into that one”
“yeah, use your crossfit muscle now” I said
“you bet I will get out you know”
“well see about that little escape artist” I said while I sat down in a chair looking at her predicament.
She struggled for some time and finally was able to break the tape around he legs and freeing herself from the hogtie position I had taped her in.
“aha now you see” Ellie said full of confidence.
“good, you’re getting better at this I responded”
“yeah, practice makes perfect”
Ellie stood up and started working on her upper body and writs still firmly behind her back. She tried desperate to escape her bonds, but I had taped her up very good. I left her there because I had some chores to do. I came back about half an hour later and she was still taped up, this time she just sat down in a chair in front of the computer that controls the system of the pools.
“so, you give up now?
“yeah, I can’t break this, you win again. She responded a bit annoyed that she had failed again.
“I knew you could not escape that; you did free yourself from the hogtie thou. I then sat down in her lap because I was going to check something out on the computer.
“what am I your chair now? Ellie said laughing a bit.
“yeah, a comfortable one too” I said mockingly. I finished with the computer and stood up.
“so, guess since I lost, I’m staying like this? Ellie asked with a smile.
“Yeah, that’s the deal, at least you can relax while I do the work for the rest of the day”
“yeah, it’s not so bad” Ellie responded.

To be continued.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 4 Stacey vs Ellie
After a little while this one lifeguard that just had finished her shift came down to us in the basement. Her name was Stacey, she was a beautiful blonde girl, around 5 4 tall, green eyes and wearing the outfit normally worn by the lifeguards, blue t-shirt in tech material, black tight very short shorts, and white Nike trainers with white socks. She walked over and saw Ellie taped up sitting in a chair.
“What are you guys doing? She asked while laughing a bit.
“Escape challenges, I could not get out though” Ellie responded smiling at Stacey.
“ha-ha that’s cool, I’ve seen someone on YouTube try that actually. To my surprise, I’ve of course seen these videos, and I guess she randomly seen one of them, it was a thing for a while that people would do these challenges on YouTube.

“I bet you can’t break out either Stacey” Ellie said.
“hm Oh, you sure about that? maybe I should have go at it” Stacey responded.
“its on girl” Ellie said confident while sitting there still taped up. I was so excited, not only had I have the pleasure of tying up Ellie and even Lisa, but now Stacey too wanted to try. I took the roll of duct tape and looked at Stacey with a smile.
“That can be arranged I said”
“I got some time on my hands so why not? Stacey said, she seemed excited and placed her hands behind her back, she turned around and said.
“Like this I guess? While she looked at me with those beautiful green eyes.
“Yeah, that’s good” I started taping her wrists together a couple of rounds around, “How’s that? I asked, I was a bit gentler than with Ellie.
“Tight, but ok I guess it’s a challenge” Stacey tested out her bonds a bit while she smiled at me.

“No way you’re getting out of that Stacey” Ellie said
“We shall see, don’t underestimate me Ellie”
“Must I gag you again? I said to Ellie.
“Ha-ha no, ok i will be nice” She gave me a smile and I smiled back at her.
“You gagged her? Ha-ha you guys are crazy” Stacey said.

I finished wrapping her up similar too Ellie only with a little less tape. She hopped around a bit, looking sexy in that lifeguard outfit I remember thinking.
“Oh, this is so hard” Stacey said while trying to keep her balance, she struggled a lot and I don’t think I used enough tape around her wrists because she was able to free herself after a while, she had wiggled loose the tape and finally started to take the tape of her upper body.
“No way, I got loose? Ellie said frustrated, she then tried to struggle her way out too, but I had used so much duct tape on her she was helpless.
“I’m like Houdini, this is awesome, Stacey said.
“Well done, it’s fun isn’t it? I responded.
“Yeah, but I think Ellie wants a rematch” Stacey said laughing.
“You bet I will” Ellie said smiling.
“Ok, you win Stacey” Stacey finally freed from the tape, took the roll of tape, and walked over to Ellie. She then started taping Ellie to the chair. I just laughed and helped her taping Ellie up to the chair. Her hands where behind the chairs back, and her legs attached to the chair with her legs tightly together. We laughed and mocked her a bit.
“What’s this my punishment? I can never get loose now anyway” Ellie just surrendered herself to her fate and sat down all taped up to the chair. We sat there the three of us talking and chilling since our shift was soon over. Stacey left and I finished of the days work while Ellie sat taped up to the chair the whole time.

“Ok, time to set you free”
“Finally feels like I have been tied forever” Ellie said happy that she was soon free again.
“Yeah, you need more practice with your escape skills Ellie”
“Yeah, I need that rematch with Stacey defiantly” I removed the duct tape from her, and she stood up and started to stretch out her hands that had been tied for some time.
“Oh, yeah I’m looking forward to that, its always fun to keep you tied up” I Responded smiling at her, Ellie just smiled back at.
“Yeah, I bet, your good at this, it’s fun, since I don’t need to do anything at work”
We then closed and went home. And I was as usual very happy for another fun day of tying up my beautiful colleagues.

To be continued.
Last edited by Evo 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great read, it was fun reading these new chapters. Thank you for posting them.
Hope their will be more.

Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Thank you😊yeah i have more stories with both Stacey and Ellie. If people enjoy them i will post more. Next one up involves ropes😁
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

You've got some really amazing coworkers - attractive and willing to get tied up. If you're the only guy that works there, man I envy you.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Yeah they are some really cool girls, not often meet someone thats willing to be tied, they did really like escape challenges, they are all former athletes so maybe it was their competetive side😁i dont work there anymore but i have some contact with them on social media etc, but its been a while now. Still i have much more tugs with them to tell😊
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 5 The escape challenge with rope
It had been a while since me and Ellie had done any challenges or tugs. This was quiet Sunday with very little going on. It was a swimming competition in the hall and that meant it was usually quiet for the lifeguards. I was down in the basement and had finished all my tasks for the day, I was in the workshop we had down there and decided to tidy up in there. Suddenly Ellie walked in the workshop, she was assisting me that day, but nothing happened so she got bored. She walked in with her hands behind back smiling at me, she was wearing a white baseball-shirt with a cap backwards and her short black Nike booty shorts, the shirt covered the shorts, she had sneakers and these long socks that almost reach her knees. She had black sunglasses on.

“Hey, what’s up? Ellie asked.
“Hey, just decided to tidy in here a bit”
“Cool, I’m just bored” Ellie said while looking around the room.
“Yep, I finished all my stuff already” I responded, it was an easy job this to be honest, and it bored me at times. I then noticed a pile of rope laying there in a shelf, it was a lot of it to. I picked it up and pretended I was going to put it somewhere else, of course it crossed my mind that maybe Ellie would see the rope and take interest since she seemed to like these escape challenges. When suddenly Ellie spoke out.
“Oh, that’s a lot of rope, maybe a new challenge for me” she smiled and seemed eager to try. I just smiled and thought, YES, to myself inside my mind.
“Yeah defiantly, I’m very good at tying knots”
“Oh, I bet you are, this time I’m going to escape”
You know you have a rematch against Stacey too right”
“Yeah, I need to practice for that I guess” Ellie said while smiling.
She turned around with her hands behind back and did some stretching of her arms making herself ready for the challenge.
I took the rope and tied a nice tight double-column tie around her wrists.
“Wow, that’s some skills you got there, I’m impressed” Ellie said, she seemed surprised to see how good I was at tying, little did she know I was a rigger with skills in shibari at the time. She smiled and tested her bonds this time with rope.
“I have a feeling you got me good again, damn this is some nice knots you got there” I had already started tying her legs together both knees and ankles, I was quick because I was so excited and tied as fast as I had ever done before.
“Well, I like to work with my hands you know” I replied a bit nervous that she might think I was this kinky that did this kind of stuff, of course this was true, but I liked this side of me to remain private.
“You got me all tied up, good job, you are really good at this” Ellie smiled and laughed a bit while she looked at me doing my fancy knots. I was in my zone, concentrating hard.
“Your cute when you’re focusing like that” Ellie said. I just blushed, I have always been very shy, specially at first and it was a lot of people working here, which was new to me, as I in the past had I had worked alone for most of the time. Ellie was very nice to me and helped me with my social awkwardness in the beginning when I started working there. She looked over me in a way and I was very comfortable in her company. I continued to tie her chest with rope around her arms in a nice pattern.

“Now let’s see you getting out of that”
“As if, Ellie laughed I’m completely tied up” Ellie started hopping around while testing out her bonds. she smiled at me and tried to break free, but it was futile.
“I may have overdone it” I said.
“U think Ellie responded sarcastic but with a smile, “it’s cool though almost therapeutic being tied like this” Ellie hopped around in circles and tried finding a way to break free, she did seem to like it and she looked incredible gorgeous, her nice fit body all tied up like that.
“Well, I’m taking a little break now” I said and walked over to the couch we had in our office down there.
“Hold on I join you” Ellie said smiling while she followed me hopping all the way. I sat down in the couch and Ellie jumped down in the other couch, she laid on her stomach and started working on the knots while laying there in a hogtie position trying to reach the knots on her feet with her hands, I was tempted to hogtie her, but I thought she had enough rope on her by now. She laid there and struggled a bit while we just talked a bit, after a while she gave up and accepted that she could not escape.
“Ok I give up you win” I’m just going to lay here and chill” She said. I looked at her and admired my nice ropework.
“Well, I’m going to finish up some stuff down here, u want to help? I responded. I was going to do some boring tasks that I knew Ellie hated doing.
“Oh, you just go ahead I’m lazy today” Ellie responded.
“Ok but I’m just going to leave you like that then if your being lazy” I said mockingly. Ellie stood herself up and managed to sit down in an office chair.
“Deal I guess” Ellie said smiling at me.

Then Stacey came down, she was going to the gym with Ellie later and was probably going to hang out with her, she just came from her shift. She saw Ellie sitting there all tied up and started laughing.
“You guys at it again, oh that’s some nice knots how you managed that? Stacey said impressed with my ropework. I was so excited, maybe Stacey to wanted to try, they both had time on their hands and loved competing with each other and they were going to have their rematch since their last escape challenge that Stacey won.
“She’s practicing for your escape challenge” I said with a sly smile. Stacey was wearing her gym clothes, a red t-shirt, blue booty shorts and the long crossfit style socks with white trainers.
“Yeah, but I’m not getting out of this one” Ellie said.
“Let’s do it, I’m ready, it’s a great pre-workout” Stacey said confident that she would win again.
“You want to do it? She asked me with a friendly smile.
“Yeah, that’s awesome” I responded quickly.
“Alright it’s on girl, I just want to get changed” Ellie said.
“Cool, ok you can start to tie me up I’m so ready” Stacey said she was hyped and ready to beat Ellie again.
I untied Ellie so she could change, she changed her shirt to a tight blue t-shirt and removed her glasses and her cap, she tied her hair in a ponytail and was getting herself ready for the “workout”. The challenge was on and I prepared the rope and two chairs, I had it all planned out.

To be continued.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Evo wrote: 2 years ago I had it all planned out.
Good preparations are always useful for situations like this :lol:
Looking forward to the challenge for both of them.

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fun way to spend time at work! You were lucky to have such great coworkers :) I feel like you were the only winner of the challenge :lol:
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 6 Stacey vs Ellie the rematch

Stacey turned around with her hands behind back, she seemed very flexible, I reckon I could tie her elbows together with them touching even. But I thought that would be a bit too much for this escape challenge. I used double column of everything her hands, her knees, and ankles.

“wow, that’s tight and very secure indeed” Stacey said while laughing a bit checking out the ties, I used on her.
“Is it to tight?
Stacey tugged on her ropes a bit “No, I guess its ok, your very good at this, this is going to be a very cool challenge” Stacey smiled at me, I stared into her beautiful friendly green eyes and responded.

“Great, I think this is fun to, practicing my skills with rope”
“Well, you got me tied up nice and tight, now I’m ready to escape it and beat Ellie”
“Oh, you really think that. Ellie responded, she had just changed into her workout clothes and was ready for the challenge. Ellie started stretching out her hands behind her back.

“Ok, go ahead” She said giving me her hands while she held them behind her back for me, I started with the double-column and then I tied her legs. I had decided to give them a real chance this time, so I let the ends hang loose so they could pull on it, this should make it possible to escape a double-column tie, and these were strong fit girls so they should have a good chance I thought. Stacey jumped around the room and smiled at her predicament while watching Ellie being tied up by me.
“So, you got anything more planned? She asked me.
“I think I’m going to tie you to two chairs in the workshop”
“Sounds awesome” Stacey responded. I finished tying Ellie up. And spoke.

“Ok girls, after me” while I walked over to the workshop. Both girls hopped along all tied up while they laughed at each other.
“This is a great balancing workout” Ellie said “it’s like fear factor or something” Stacey responded.
“Sit down” I said while preparing some more rope to tie them to the chairs. I was shaking a bit, this was like a dream come true, they looked incredible all tied up in their little t-shirts and booty shorts. I tried to concentrate but I guess I got very turned on. They both sat down in the chairs and placed their tied hands behind the back of the chair, they looked like pro bondage models almost I said to myself. The chairs faced in opposite direction of each other. I started tying their hands to the chair legs and then their legs, I didn’t tie them too good since I wanted to give them a fair chance, I knew I could tie them much better if I wanted to.
“Take a snap of us, this is so funny, looks like you kidnapped us” Stacey said.
“Yeah, so are we your hostages? Ellie said flirty to me.
“Yeah, I’m thinking about leaving you guys here if you don’t get out, maybe then I get to do some work around here” I responded jokingly.
“Wow this is going to be challenging, I can barely move” Stacey said, while she tested her ropes clearly impressed of my tying.
“I don’t know, I think maybe this time I can escape” Ellie felt confident.

“Well go-ahead ladies”

They both started struggling intense trying to escape their predicament, Ellie moved so much the whole chair was moving, Stacey was tried more patience and carefully trying to get the loose ends of the double column. The chairs were so close they started helping each other a little with the knots even. I looked at them smiling and enjoying myself.

“Good job ladies”
Ellie was frustrated and her competition instinct was kicking in, she finally was able to get her wrists loose.
“Oh, Ellie is in the lead” I said. Stacey started panicking and struggled harder.
“Damn it’s too tight I can’t get free” Stacey was getting frustrated.
“Oh yeah, I’m going to win this bitch” Ellie said full of confidence, she now had started untying her legs and freeing herself from the chair. They had struggled for about 15minutes and I was very impressed with Ellies escape, but I had given them the loose ends to work with.
Stacey just gave up and surrendered herself.
“You win, you where badass Ellie, it was great fun to, a good pre workout” She said while smiling, she was a very mild temperate person.
“I know right, we must have a rematch” Ellie said almost totally free.
“Oh, I will help you with that rematch” I said with a sly smile.
Stacey sat in the chair still all tied up.

“You’re staying like that a while longer” A mocking Ellie said.
“Oh, well I guess that’s fair since you were taped up last time”
“I’m just going to finish up some stuff, my shift has ended” I said remembering that I had forgot the time, totally worth it of course.
“Oh, that’s right, I will help you finish up since we kind of disturbed you” Ellie said
“Ok I just chill here, its not like I’m going anywhere” Stacey said laughing.
“Don’t worry Stacey, you will get your rematch” I said smiling at her.
“I’m down for that” Stacey said.
Me and Ellie finished up some stuff while Stacey just sat there all tied up in the workshop, she didn’t even seem to mind it, just sat there until we came back and untied her then her and Ellie left for the gym. I sat down and had myself a cup of coffee and just enjoyed how awesome this had been.

To be continued.
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by themanoftheman123 »

This reminds me of the time I zip tied my co worker although not as cool as this
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Thanks for all the response, part 7 comes is comimg right up.😊i also have another true storyline coming soon, i still have lots of Tugs with Ellie tho.😊
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Evo wrote: 2 years ago Thanks for all the response, part 7 comes is comimg right up.😊i also have another true storyline coming soon, i still have lots of Tugs with Ellie tho.😊
Looking forward to it.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m really enjoying reading about your time with the girls. The challenges and can’t help but see a spark there between yourself and Ellie. Hope maybe there’s more to the friendship now
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 7 Fun day with Stacey and Ellie and another escape challenge
It was a nice morning at work and only me and Ellie were at work this day since we were closed for maintenance in the pools. It wasn’t that many things to do since the pools were empty, so I just planned some minor maintenance for the day. Ellie was on my shift to assist me. She was late and seemed tired and just laid down in the couch.

“You’re not going to do anything today? Your even late”

“I’m just so tired today, just want to sit here all day lol” She was just looking at her phone and being lazy. I worked while she just sat there for about two hours. I came back and she still sat there on her phone.

“Still being lazy? We do have stuff to do today” I said to her.

“I know I’m sorry, I make it up to you, Is that ok? She asked while smiling at me, she knew I was very nice and let he go away with things. She wore a red hoodie and black Nike booty shorts with red knee socks and red sneakers. She had some black sunglasses on her.
Suddenly I knew exactly what to do with her.

“If you want to chill all day you have to spend the whole shift tied up” I said with a sly smile.

“Alright, that’s a deal, it’s going to be super chill” Ellie said right away, I always suspected she liked being tied up not just the escaping part of it. I grabbed the chair we normally used and lots of rope. Ellie sat herself down in the chair and placed her hands behind her back, smiled at me and spoke.

“Right, go for it”
I tied her hands tight with a double column, not too tight since she was going to stay like this a while, but still firm.
“How is that?

“That’s good, pretty snug but it’s cool”

I tied her legs together by her knees and her ankles, all with double column. Then I tied the ties around her wrists and legs to the chair, I didn’t overdo it since she was just going to stay like this.

“Now are you comfortable?

“Yes, this is just chill dude, maybe I can try to escape it later? You know, Stacey is coming over soon, we are going to the gym together after work”

“Sure, how about another escape challenge? I asked.

“I’m sure she’s down, I am” Ellie said enthusiastic of the idea. She sat there for about an hour while watching something on the computer we had down there.

“You doing ok? I asked.

“Yeah, its pretty chill actually” Ellie responded laughing a little.

“Great I got another thing for you here”

“Oh, what’s that?

“I then took a piece of tape and gagged her with it”
“Enjoy yourself” I said mocking her and then I walked away.

“Mmmmphh” Ellie just rolled her eyes and struggled a bit before resigning to her fate.

About half an hour later I came back and decided to have some coffee. Ellie was still tied up in the chair and gagged while trying to communicate with me.

“Mmmmphhh, mmmmphh”

“What’s that? can’t hear you lazy girl” I said while just checking my phone.
Suddenly Stacey walked in, she had probably decided to hang out with Ellie a little. She wore a white t-shirt, a cap backwards and short light blue denim shorts and red sneakers with some white socks at ankle height. With her backpack with her gym clothes in.

She saw Ellie and started laughing. “What have she done now? Another escape challenge?

“No, actually she was just going to spend some time tied up, she’s being lazy and would rather spend the shift tied up today” I said smiling of her predicament.

“Mmmmphhh” Ellie desperately tried to talk with us.

“I’m sorry Ellie I can’t hear you” Stacey said mocking her a bit. She sat herself down with me and we chatted a little while Ellie just sort of gave up and rolled her eyes at us.

“You know, would be kind of fun to have that challenge now, I want to beat Ellie this time” Stacey said to me.

“Yeah, I got time, that would be cool, what do you think Ellie? I asked Ellie with an evil grim.

“Mmmmmphhh” Ellie sounded like she liked the idea.

“I’m sure she’s down” We just laughed and mocked her, while she sat there and looked angry at us.

“I just have to do the water samples, just give me 10 minutes” I started doing the water samples Stacey relaxed in the couch and Ellie sat there in the chair bound and gagged.

“Alright you ready? I Asked Stacey and prepared the rope.

“Mmmmphh” Ellie still gagged looking at us.

“Yeah, let’s go” She turned around and placed her hands behind her, I tied them together with the double column tie.
"This is like our new preworkout thing" Stacey said laughing a little.

“How about a hogtie this time? I responded. That was something i really wanted to try on them both.

“What’s that? Stacey responded, I explained how a hogtie looked like and she liked the idea.

“That sound awesome, I’m down, how about you Ellie?

“Mmmmphh” We both laughed, Ellie always used to talk a lot so having her gagged was funny.

“Should we remove her gag by now? I said smiling to Stacey.

“I don’t know, should we? Stacey said teasing Ellie.

“Mmmmmphh” Ellie tried to respond sounding angry and now struggling in the chair.
I walked over and untied her from the chair, but she was still tied with her hands behind back and legs together. She jumped around still tied and gagged.

“Mmmmphh”

“Ok hold on” I finally removed her gag.

“Ouch, I need water, very funny keeping me gagged for that long” Ellie said rolling her eyes at me.
“I’m sorry, ready for a challenge now? I responded.

“You bet, let me just get my hoodie off, damn I’ve been tied for a long time, I’m so hot right now”

I finished tying Stacey up and she sat down in a chair.

“I untied Ellies hands, and she removed her hoodie. She had a red training sweater underneath it. She drank some water and placed her hands behind her back again almost right away.

“Ok, lets go, tie me up again” Ellie said ready for yet another challenge. I could not believe how she wanted to be tied again almost straight away.

To be continued.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic