Taped to a chair (F/F). Repost for old site

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Taped to a chair (F/F). Repost for old site

Post by fungirlkatie »

So this story is a repost of one of my old stories from the old tug site. This takes place several years ago back when I was still a teenager. Also thank you to Fordman for recovering the story from the old site.

So the other day I get a call from my BFF Sammie to come round to her house because she had some new clothes she wanted to try on and get my professional opinion on. I wasn’t actually planning on going out so I was lounging around the house in a black tank top, dark grey trackie bottoms and my ugg boots, but since Sammie’s house was just down the road I grabbed jacket and walk down to her house. I knocked on the door and Sammie answered it, dressed like she hadn’t left the house, she was wearing light grey trackie bottoms, trainers, a white t-shirt, a pink scarf and a hair scrunchy on her right wrist, before I could even ask where she has been, she grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to her room.

Once we got into her room she closed the door while I took of my jacket, Sammie snuck up behind me rested her hands on my shoulders and said “there’s been a change of plans”, before I could respond she slid her hands down my arms and grabbed my wrists crossing them behind my back and used her hair scrunchy to bind them together long enough for her to grab the roll of tape she keeps in her room and start wrapping it around my wrist. I gave my usually damsel in distress performance of not wanting to be tied up, but deep down I did and Sammie knew it. She wrapped the tape several times around my wrists pulling it tight with each turn.

Sammie then pull her chair out from her desk and set it in the middle of the room and force me into it with my bound wrists hanging over the back of it. I really started to struggled about in the chair as Sammie started tying me tightly to it, she managed to completely cover me from my stomach to just under my breasts with the tape, making it difficult to breath with how tight it was. Sammie then grabbed each of my left leg and started to tape my ankle to the leg of the chair. I yelled at her because I was still wearing my uggs and didn’t want the tape ruining them when it was removed, but she just shhsed me and started taping my other ankles to the chair.

Sammie headed over to her desk and started looking through her make up bag for some cotton balls, she pulled out two if them and then started walking around behind me, I struggled about in the chair trying look behind me when Sammie pushed the cotton balls into my ears and placed her hands over them and cutting off all sound. Then the last thing I saw was the pink scarf Sammie was wearing being pulled tightly over my eyes and ears, leaving me in darkness and silence. Now that I couldn’t see or hear anything I could only tell where Sammie’s was until she moved around to my front and sat down on my lap, face to face with me.

Sammie placed her finger on my lips to tell me to be quiet, but I refused to do what she wanted, which was exactly what she wanted. As I opened my to yell at her, she pushed one of her socks into my mouth and plastered a piece of tape over my lips, and started rubbing hers hands over the tape trying to smooth it out. All I could do was shake my head about and be difficult with her, but Sammie just placed both her hands under my chin to lift my head up and pressed her lips over my tape covered lips to kiss me which just proved how trapped I was. Her pink lip gloss had left a partial impression of her lips over my own so Sammie took something and started drawing on the tape the rest of the lips which I could feel being pressed down on my lips through the tape.

Once Sammie was done drawing the lips on my gag she decided to ticked my stomach, but luckily for me the tape was to thick for me to fell her fingers through it. Sammie mustn’t of been happy because she got up for a few seconds before sitting down on my lap again and use a pink feathered boa she has to tickle my shoulders and neck. I wasn’t really able to struggle much as I was tied to the chair with the tape which was wrapped around me so tight I was left gasping for air. Luckily Sammie decided not to go mad with the tickling which didn’t last very long. Instead of putting it away Sammie wrapped the feather boas around my neck leaving the ends to hang down in front of me like a scarf.

Sammie started playing with my hair for a bit as I tried to struggle free from the chair, I was left in complete silence and darkness while Sammie had a front row seat to watch and enjoy my torment of being bound and gagged at her mercy, the front row seat being the one I was tied to. Sammie got board of playing with my hair and decided to tease me some more by lifting my head up again to kiss me. I could feel her lips press tightly against the tape which was holding my lips in placed. Since she couldn’t mock me verbally she used this as a way to tease me and tell me I was trapped and she could do what she wanted to me. Sammie really does like to be in control and can be very manipulative, well she certainly was in control now.

Sammie eventually got up but she didn’t leave the room, since every so often from out of nowhere she would, blow on me, poke me, rustle my hair, run her finger over my taped mouth anything to tease me. Just when I would start to relax she would do one of those things to annoy me. Eventually all was still for quite some time and I started to get nervous and started struggling hard against the tape. Then all of a sudden there was a stinging pain as the tape was ripped off my mouth and I screamed, but I was still muffled by the sock. I spat out the sock, but as soon as I did Sammie pressed the tape back down over my lips and started smoothing it out again with her fingers.

Sammie then grabbed my mouth and cut a small hole in the tape in between my lips, at first I wasn’t sure what she was doing until she stabbed me in the lips with a straw. I got the message and was able to open my lips enough to let the straw through and have a drink which was so good since my mouth had dried out thanks to the sock. Once the straw was out I then started to try lick the tape off my mouth. I had nearly done it when the tape was ripped off again. I was not happy and I let Sammie know it, but when the blindfold was removed it was actually Sammie’s mum who was untying me. Who just laughed while Sammie’s was standing in the doorway with a smirk on her face. She cut the tape with a pair of scissors and had to slowly peel the tape off my arms which hurt so much, but I was free at least and allowed to stay for tea.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Nice story. I unsure if would play with others, how would feel her or my parents would take place in the game directly. I mean if call only for coming to a meal, that is something other, but let us stop the game self, so she never know what happen.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 5 years ago Nice story. I unsure if would play with others, how would feel her or my parents would take place in the game directly. I mean if call only for coming to a meal, that is something other, but let us stop the game self, so she never know what happen.
My parents didn't know, Sammie mum knew of our games but only got involved the odd times.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

It’s so cute looking back on when she constantly gave you gag kisses and you were oblivious that she was in love with you.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago
My parents didn't know, Sammie mum knew of our games but only got involved the odd times.
I have no one with how I could play, but that would in case a thing I would no tell her now and possible nave had told because so private, that's none of her beeswax! One other side I not know how they would reacted.
Adamita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Adamita »

wonderful story you are lucky to be this. I wish I could experience it too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic