That time i tied myself up in the forest (self/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

That time i tied myself up in the forest (self/M)

Post by 1th4 »

This happened 2 or 3 months ago, during the end of the summer.

I haven't done any self bondage recently and i wanted to try some. I was alone at home at the time, working from home during lockdown.

I didn't want anything too complicated, so I picked up three fabric belts that i bought specifically for bondage years ago and put them in my backpack. No blindfold, no gag, I was planning on a really simple tie. I was wearing beige shorts and a blue shirt, with blue vans and matching dark grey ankle socks under them. We live at walking distance of a forest where there is a river, and i was planning to tie myself up in a quiet place there.

After maybe fifteen minutes of walking and five to ten other minutes walking out of the path in the bushes, i was at the place. It is maybe ten square meters of short grass surrounded by trees and bushes and near the river, with a nice view and the only possible way to get there is by where I came.

One I was there, i emptied my backpack to get my bindings and sat on the ground. I looped the first belt around my ankle and a second one above my knees. It did not sounds like much, but this was fairly restrictive. After taking some pictures for our later enjoyment, I tried the best i could to tie my hands and just layed on the ground enjoying my bound state.

Quick sidenote, I loved to take of my shoes in school and such and recently love the layer of humiliation that is added when shoes are removed, i think it really adds to the helplessness of a bound person. So I got back to a kneeling position and took my shoes off to increase the "guy in distress" experience. I laid again on the ground again, but in socks this time.

After some time rolling around, i wanted something else. I untied myself, and tied my legs again in a frogtie position, one belt around my left ankle and thigh, and anoter one around my right. I stayed like that for some time, tied and shoeless in plain sight, with my socked feet in the air, enjoying the view of the river and my bindings.

I remember i really wanted to be gagged at some point, but I didn't bring anything with me. Or i thought. I brought something that could be and is used as gags: my socks. With their day at home and twenty minutes of walk worth of sweat. I slowly took my left sock off before putting it directly in my mouth. It was a bit salty but nothing unbereable. I figured "why not have the full foot torture experience?", and tied the laces of one of my disgcarded vans sneakers around my head, with my nose inside, imagining i was tied by some kind of foot torturer. It must have been a strange sight: a guy frogtied in the forest, the face buried in a sneaker, the other one laying in the grass. Feet in the air, but only one covered in a sock, while chewing on the other one.

It was getting dark, so I ungagged and untied myself, before i relaxed for sometime on the ground, still shoeless. I put my belts back in my backpack, and my now slightly damp sock on my foot. I put my shoes back on and walked back to the house.

It was a good experience, I had a lot of fun, but i did not take into account the number of mosquitos that lived next to the river so it has its downside, but overrall i liked my little adventure.

If you happened to find some guy tied and shoeless like I was during your walk, what would you do?
Tie me up, gag me and let's have some fun. If you find me already tied up, you can start the fun ;)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely told.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
pumaspeedcat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pumaspeedcat »

Oh wow! Tied up in Vans. A man after my own heart.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A nice little tale, well told. Thanks for posting!

What would I do if I came across an obviously self-tied young man? First, we'd have to get your wrists bound so you couldn't interfere, and perhaps some other restraints, just because. Then...
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

Xtc wrote: 3 years agoNicely told.

pumaspeedcat wrote: 3 years ago Oh wow! Tied up in Vans. A man after my own heart.
I think they look great with some bondage
Tie me up, gag me and let's have some fun. If you find me already tied up, you can start the fun ;)
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago A nice little tale, well told. Thanks for posting!

What would I do if I came across an obviously self-tied young man? First, we'd have to get your wrists bound so you couldn't interfere, and perhaps some other restraints, just because. Then...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Ah, well, that's a story in itself. Perhaps I'l write one out. I'm not sure of the details, but it would definitely involve some tight ropes and serious long-term edging.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Looks like you had a good time! As for your question, I'm thinking of something involving lots of duct tape. Perhaps I should start carrying it around in a backpack, just in case. :lol:
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Nice story, and great pictures.
Thanks for sharing!

Once I had really hard time with mosquitos during my self bondage session :)

I like to be tied-up with belt very much. But rather with the leather ones.
However I'd never dare to do a selfbondage "in public".

And what would I do, if I'd find some guy tied and shoeless during my walk?
That's obvious: I'd join the fun :)
First of all I'd bind him tighter so he won't be able to free himself anymore. And than... I would check if he is ticklish :twisted:
Because If he is ticklish I defininitely should gag him ;)
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

BDBrit wrote: 3 years ago Looks like you had a good time! As for your question, I'm thinking of something involving lots of duct tape. Perhaps I should start carrying it around in a backpack, just in case. :lol:
You never know what could be waiting for you behind those bushes :D
Likho wrote: Nice story, and great pictures.
Thanks for sharing!

Once I had really hard time with mosquitos during my self bondage session :)

I like to be tied-up with belt very much. But rather with the leather ones.
However I'd never dare to do a selfbondage "in public".

And what would I do, if I'd find some guy tied and shoeless during my walk?
That's obvious: I'd join the fun :)
First of all I'd bind him tighter so he won't be able to free himself anymore. And than... I would check if he is ticklish :twisted:
Because If he is ticklish I defininitely should gag him ;)
Yeah I really didn't plan to be mosquito food for an hour and it wasn't the best part of the experience :(

Oh being tickled while tied up sounds fun, I will need to be bound tighter if you don't want me to move. And lucky for you I was already gagged ;)
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago Ah, well, that's a story in itself. Perhaps I'l write one out. I'm not sure of the details, but it would definitely involve some tight ropes and serious long-term edging.
Being the object of someone's else story sounds fun, and I like the direction it is taking ;)
Tight ropes and edging... I hope you'll release the pressure in the end :oops:
It could start by you tightly binding my hands and arms behind my back, leashing me and make me walk in the open like that. What not make it a rp and transform it into a one part story later if you don't feel like writing it by yourself?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic