M/M Tied to a tree in the quarry

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Mmmphh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

M/M Tied to a tree in the quarry

Post by Mmmphh »

I wrote in the previous forum about how my friend had surprised me and tied me up one day during my early adolescence. It took a little while after the first experience for us to talk about it candidly, and sending my friends need to appear dominant, I never let on I was into it, prior to him introducing it.

Over time I discovered his older sister had initiated him into it, and eventually I became "trusted" enough for her to tie me, sometimes with my friend, sometimes by myself. As my friend became more comfortable, he began revealing a surprising depth of knowledge. He knew a lot of techniques and introduced me to a lot great "tricks". He lived wrapping hands and wrists with tape, and loved pushing some cloth, such as socks, dishcloths in my mouth and holding them in place by winding tape around my mouth.

It was the day before school holidays and I walked up to my friends house, in jeans, black AC DC t shirt and bare feet. Secretly, I hoped I would get tied up again, and this represented my ideal "bondage outfit" at the time. As I neared the crest of the hill near my friends house, I flicked up the sole of my foot. It looked provactively dirty, emphasising my dedication to being barefoot. I prided myself on being either constantly barefoot or in sandals, and was proud of how I toughened my soles from constant use. I imagined how good my dirty soles would look if my ankles were bound.

As I walked toward the driveway my heart sunk - I noticed my friends mother's car was home. This would surely compromise my ability to get tied up. After knocking, my friend hurried out and suggested we walk to the local quarry. I walked through the school, a little dejected as my friend smoked. When I declined his offer of a cigarette, told me I should take the opportunity as I soon would not be able to smoke. Before I could question him, he retrieved several lengths of thin twine from his pockets, and a roll of duct tape from a bulge in his wind cheater pocket.

-What, are you going to tie me up in the middle of the school cafeteria? I teased as I padded, barefooted across the cool concrete of the undercover area.

-Nah, I was thinking we would go somewhere a little more secluded. He concluded.

Impatiently I followed my friend as he chain smoked, walking across the grassy school oval, thru the quarry into a secluded pine forest.

We ended up walking into a section thick with pine trees, until we landed on a secluded spot overlooking a cliff.

He clamped his hand theatrically over my mouth and playing my role, I struggled, not enough to resist, but enough to be conveniently "shocked".

-Mmmmph! I groaned, as he dragged me backward, my barefeet scraping along the dirt.

-Now, stay quiet or else I'll have to tape your mouth, my friend ordered, growing bolder and in full control.

-Dont make me have to gag you, ok. Can I trust you to not scream if I take my hand off.

-Mpphhgng. I nodded, meekly.

The hand came away.

-Why are you doing this to m..mmmphh. I began, before he interrupted me by placing his hand back over my mouth.

-Shut it, I said. Last warning. My friend intoned.

His hand came away, and I could hear him rummaging in his pockets. My hands were pulled behind my back, and he began deftly snaring my wrists behind my back with an intricate series of tight loops and knots.

I was ordered to sit on the pine needle strewn floor as my friend in full captor mode began tying my ankles together with another length of twine.

He tied my knees together next, before fastening my thighs together.

- On your feet. He ordered gruffly. The sound of duct tape being pulled off the spool rang out as he taped over the twine on my wrists, finishing by taping my fingers. (He once explained how this stopped someone untying knots).

I was made to hop toward a tree and sit down. I faced the cliff edge, and while I was partially obscured by some bushes, I had a panoramic view of the quarry.

I had little time to survey the view as my friend looped the last bit of twine thru the ligatures on my wrist and secured it around the tree. He wrapped duct tape around my arms and torso, further securing me to the tree.

I noticed Tracy and Renae, two girls from high school walking barefoot through the quarry smoking.

Using this as a pretext my friend pinched my nostrils shut. As I involuntarily opened my mouth to breath, a scarf was pushed into my mouth. As my friend wrapped tape over my mouth, I marvelled at how much space he had in his pockets.

-Cant have you yelling for help can we? My friend said quietly, as he preoccupied himself wrapping the tape over my mouth and head. I felt my cheeks buckle onwards as he continually wound tape over the lower half of my face. He took care to smooth the tape over the contours of my lips and face, ensuring a tight seal.

-There! He announced. Now I'm going to talk to those girls, don't go anywhere, he announced.

-Mmgnng. I responded deciantly, kicking my bound feet into the ground, signalling my displeasure at his bad joke.

-Maybe I'll invite them up to see u all tied up? He taunted.

As I watched my friend recede down the track, I wriggled my toes, grasping pine needles under foot and began writhing and shaking my head furiously in a futile effort to dislodge the gag.

I saw my friend appear in the quarry, and smoking strike up a conversation with the girls. I entertained the idea of being found like this, exposed to them and was equally excited and horrified by the thought.

I saw my friend point in my direction, and the girls crane their necks in my direction. Petrified, I sat bolt upright perfectly still, hoping the bushes adequately concealed me...
- excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable. Like this coil of hessian rope :geek:
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story, liked how, despite being obivously being okay with all this, you and your friend still paly along pretending that he is overpowering you (with a nice handgag!). Looking forward to see what'll happen when the girls find you!
Mmmphh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mmmphh »

Cheers.

He did not bring them up really. When he returned he said hedid not reveal my predicament pointed to some tree where he said he saw a snake, just to give me a little scare.

I might write some fiction though where I get found bound, cos it's a massive turn on. In real life I've been tied by people, or been bound in the same house while others are unaware of my plight, but I've never been found tied up inadvertently.
- excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable. Like this coil of hessian rope :geek:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Definitely a fun read.
Nice and enjoyable. Your style is good and so is your vocabulary.

It certainly sounds like your buddy is as much into the whole tying up thing as you are.
And those handgags of his sound real fun too 8-)

Thanks for sharing!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Mmmphh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mmmphh »

Thankyou, appreciate the positive feedback.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic