Quiet on Set! Parts 1-4 (fff/f, ff/m, m/f, mf/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2217

Quiet on Set! Parts 1-4 (fff/f, ff/m, m/f, mf/f)

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

In 10th grade, there was a group of girls that I hung out with. A brief description:

Elyse: short. Pale, with big green eyes and a wild mess of black curly hair. She was very hyper and excited all the time. Her passion was filmmaking and made a lot of home movies.
Anna: about my height (5’ 8”). She was naturally tan with a kind, round face. She wore her long red-brown hair in bangs. She was very level-headed but definitely a “theater kid”.
Maria: slightly taller than me. She was pale with a strawberry blonde hair that she wore cropped short. She had very sharp features that made her seem model-esque. She was sarcastic and cynical.
Liz: average height. She was very pretty with long brown hair and big brown eyes with long lashes. She had quite the figure but was a complete ditz. Like, I’ve seen her eat soup with a fork.

It was a Friday evening in June, the musical had ended, and classes were slowing down so I was just chilling at home. I was passively texting with Maria since school let out. It was all awkward flirting— we both liked each other, and everyone knew it. However, I also learned that she was in a music video with Elyse, Anna, and Liz for Elyse’s video class. The texts were flying back and forth at a decent rate.

Then, a little after dinner, I sent her a text but received no response immediately. “That’s perfectly normal,” I thought, “Elyse probably needs Maria to be focused on the video.” But after a few minutes, I began to worry, “What did I say? Did I offend her? Have I ruined all chances with her?” you know, the normal teenage stuff. That was when my phone vibrated. Someone was calling.

But it wasn’t Maria. It was Elyse.
I picked it up, “Hey, what’s up?”
“JOE! WE NEED A GUY FOR THE VIDEO AND I KNOOOOW YOU’RE NOT DOING ANYTHING! COME OVER QUICK!” Elyse practically screamed into the phone.
“COOL! Be there in 15.” I shouted back.

Quickly, I convinced my sister to drive me over to Elyse’s. In my stupid teenage mind this was another chance to prove how cool I was to Maria, rushing over and helping my friends like a cool guy. We were halfway there when my phone buzzed again.
Another text. From Maria!
Maria: Hujre4klop
“That’s weird,” I thought, and sent a quick text.
Me: I think you pocket-texted me
Maria: Haha woops XD when you get here, just walk right into the basement we’ve got something special for you!
Me: Awesome! See you soon!

And in another 5-10 minutes, I was there. I was ready to help my friends out with this video and spend some quality time with Maria. I thanked my sister for driving me and told her I’d call when I need her to pick me up again, and she drove off. I walked across the lawn and walked inside, knocking first to let them know I was here. No one was there to meet me so I crossed the foyer and went into the basement, like Maria told me to.
Lights were on in the basement but it was silent, which was odd but I didn’t think much of it. I descended the stairs and walked into an interesting scene.

This half of Elyse’s basement was roomy and dominated by a couple of large, comfy couches and a TV. In the middle of the floor was, what looked like, someone completely covered with a comforter, sitting in a chair. It was obviously one of the girls, but I was curious as to which one. The other three weren’t anywhere in sight. At the sound of me approaching, the girl under the blanket shifted and I could hear a small “mmmph” from her. I couldn’t help be reminded of the one Scooby-Doo episode where Daphne was found bound and gagged under a blanket. With that in mind, I reached out and whipped the comforter off the girl.

Before me was a wonderful sight. Maria was taped to a chair and gagged with a bandanna. Her wrists were crossed behind the back of the chair and wrapped in duct tape. More duct tape was used to secure her middle to the chair. Her ankles were wrapped in tape as well and secured with more silver duct tape to the chair leg closest to me. She struggled against her bonds and tried to scoot closer to me, “HMMMPH MMPH!”
I couldn’t help but laugh because Maria was usually such a strong, dominating person but here she was stuck to a chair. But I assumed her grunts meant “Help me!” so I did my best to be her hero.

Unfortunately, I had not counted on the villains.
I was so preoccupied with Maria that I hadn’t even noticed Anna and Liz sneaking out from behind the couch and out of the closet. I was peeling the tape off her ankles when she started wriggling and “mmmph!”-ing. I looked up and the world went dark as Anna threw a blanket over me. Liz took advantage of my momentary confusion to wrap some kind of cord around my arms, effectively pinning them to my sides. I had severely underestimated the combined strength of my two friends because I was pretty helpless to do anything about my restraints. It didn’t help that I couldn’t see anything either.

Anna and Liz led me across the room, past a still struggling Maria, to another chair. They sat me down and each grabbed one of my wrists. I heard duct tape being unrolled as they began to tape my wrists to the arms of the chair. It was very awkward and uncomfortable because the cord was still wrapped around my chest, so my arms were kind of stretched at a weird angle. With my wrists taped down I felt the cord pinning my arms together slacken and the blanket was removed.

I blinked in the sudden light to look at my two captors and was a little surprised to see Elyse standing there with her arms crossed and Maria’s phone in her hand. I also noticed she was only wearing one sock. Perhaps, I thought, that was what really was gagging Maria. Elsye had a triumphant look on her face, but it was mixed with her signature hyper excited look, making her look a little crazy.

“You fell for it, Joe! Oldest trick in the book and you fell for it!” she gave a melodramatic, mustache-twirling evil laugh, “now my troublemakers are tied up and we can continue shooting with no interruption!”
“I wasn’t even here!” I tried to explain, “How was I making trouble?”
“You were distracting Maria, and we were falling behind on filming,” she said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world, “so we waited for her to come back from the bathroom and then gave her the same treatment you just got.”
“But why did you gag her?”
“Because she was being annoying and I had to call you, Joe! Geez!”
“OK. But couldn’t you have just—mmmph!” my sentence was cut short as Anna had walked behind me during this time and prepared a strip of duct tape. A strip of duct tape that was now on my mouth.
“Thank you Anna!” Elyse said with a smile.
“Yea,” Anna gave two thumbs up.
“Alright, well we have to finish the shooting! Tape his legs, so he can’t go help Maria, and put her over there,” she pointed at the opposite side of the room, “and then we can finish your shots upstairs.” Elyse said, now in director mode.

Anna complied and quickly taped my ankles together in order to get back to Elyse soon. I pleaded with her through the tape and tried to combine puppy-dog-eyes with a smolder. Not very effective. Once she was done, she dropped the roll of tape and hurried upstairs.
While Anna was working on me, Liz was dragging Maria, who was rolling her eyes so hard they might have fallen out, to the other side of the room. After she had moved Maria as far as she could, she followed Anna up the stairs.

Maria and I made eye contact from across the room. She gave an annoyed, “mmmph. Hmmph,” and returned to her struggles. They were mostly in vain, though. I had barely removed any tape and if she hadn’t made progress by now, she may be stuck there for a while.
I kept my wits about me, though. Maria was pretty thin and it looked like the girls had spent more time securing her to the chair. I was not considered strong, but I was stronger than Maria. And the girls had had to tape me up pretty quickly because Elyse wanted to get back to work. My escape would be easy, and then I could get my revenge.

To be continued…
Last edited by Deleted User 2217 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thkans for sharing this. I'm glad that there appears to be scope for a continuation.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

This was a fun read - great story! Can’t wait to read what happens next!
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Classic start to a great story. Theater kids have all the fun!
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Deleted User 2217

Part 1 here: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1090

So, there we were, Maria and I, taped to chairs and gagged. So close and, yet, so far. My pride was a little hurt, having been ambushed and subdued by two girls and a blanket in front of Maria. But I would have time to fix that problem later, because as I watched Maria grunt and struggle across the room I was formulating my escape and a counterattack.

First to go was the tape gag. It was one strip and hastily applied. A bit of vigorous jaw movement and it was no longer sealing my mouth shut. It did flap around annoyingly on my top lip, but at least I could speak.

“Psst! Maria!” I said as quietly as I could, but loud enough so that she could hear me over her own moaning. She looked at me with a small “mmph?” to show she heard me.
“See if you can move closer to me. I’ll try to come over to you, too,”
“Mmhmm,” she nodded and started wriggling furiously. I could’ve watched that for a while, but there was a mission at hand. I had to look good.

I made much better progress than my fellow prisoner, as my feet were simply tied together, while hers were tied to the chair itself. I made good use of this extra leverage. I also only had my wrists tied to the arms of the chair, rather than behind, like Maria. I was able to cover most of the distance between us because of the less secure way I had been tied up. We were now sitting, essentially knee-to-knee, and she was looking at me with pleading eyes to let her free. I was at an ethical crossroads—untie this girl and feel like a hero or keep her tied up as long as I can because who knows if this will happen again? I tentatively went with the latter.

“Ok,” I whispered, “I’m going to scoot around behind you, see if you can help pry off this tape on my wrists,’ Maria gave another small, “mmhmm” and nodded. I then proceeded to move slowly and carefully around behind her, trying to align my right wrist with her bound hands.
It took a little bit of time, but we were able to get my right hand free without the other girls coming down to check on us. The rest was easy with my hand free. I was able to rip the remaining tape off me in a minute and was soon standing free, rubbing my wrists were the tape had been. At this, Maria started making a fuss again and struggling. I put a finger to her lips and gave a “shhh!”

“I’m going to take your gag off, but don’t say anything,” I whispered, “I have an idea to get back at them.” Maria nodded.
I lowered the bandanna from her mouth and she spat out a small, balled up sock. I was right about Elyse being a bit twisted. That had to be gross. She looked at me curiously, waiting for me to explain my plan.

“Ok we need to separate them and capture them one by one. So here’s step one: I’m going to start yelling that you fell over and maybe hurt yourself. One of them is going to come down here to check on you, because Elyse isn’t going to want to waste more time on us. I’ll be back where I started, looking like I’m still taped to the chair. While they’re busy picking you up, I’ll sneak up behind them and grab them!” I thought it was a pretty good plan.

“That’s really sneaky,” Maria said, “I didn’t know you had that in you.”
“I try, Maria, I try,” I whispered back. Suppressing a smile, I said, “We’re going to have to gag you again, though,”
“What?! Why?” she said, almost raising her voice.
“We can’t let them know anything weird is happening. The less that changes the better,” I hoped she’d buy it.
She considered it for a second, pouting at me. She almost got me with that, but I didn’t say anything. Eventually, rolling her eyes, she said, “Fine. But without the sock, right?”

That seemed fair to me. “Seems fair to me,” I said and gagged Maria as effectively as I could with the bandanna. It was pulled tight enough around her mouth that if she opened to much the bandanna would slide in and cleave-gag her. It sent a shiver through me to do that, but I kept my cool. There was, after all, a mission.

The next part was tricky. I warned Maria that I was going to gently lie her down on the floor, so that the unlucky girl that came down would have to deal with that situation. It proved harder than I thought, because although Maria wasn’t heavy by any means, her body weight made balancing the chair difficult. I didn’t have much time, but was still able to gently lower her chair to the ground, resting it on its side. Maria grunted and struggled slightly throughout the whole process, making it all the more difficult.

As quietly as I could I moved my chair back to where I was and carefully ripped off pieces of duct tape from the roll that Anna had left. I used these to wrap my wrists, ankles, and the arms of the chair separately. I hoped that this would give the appearance of my continued restraint. I took a last piece and stuck it to my cheek as if I had just gotten it off my mouth.

The stage was set, we were just short one unlucky victim. My performance began:
“HEY GUYS?” I shouted, “MARIA FELL OVER, I WANT TO MAKE SURE SHE’S OK BUT I’M A LITTLE TIED UP AT THE MOMENT,” I will never get tired of that stupid joke. There’s something about it that always gets me. Then we waited, Maria giggling softly behind her gag.

Eventually, we hear the door open, and footsteps descend. Maria and I quickly look at each other and nod, knowing this next part will either end in us triumphant or very much in trouble. We both turned to look at who was coming down the stairs.
It was Liz. Lucky us, I thought, as I heard Maria stifle another muffled giggle. Liz was the easiest target, she was easy to trick and would have a difficult time getting Maria off the floor. Liz descended the stairs and looked at me, giving a comical frown, “You’re not supposed to be talking, mister!” and started walking in my direction.
For a moment, I thought we’d be found out just as we started! But Maria saved our plan by moaning urgently and struggling furiously to get Liz’s attention. Much like a T-Rex, Liz’s vision must have been movement based and Maria was the more interesting target now. I breathed a sigh of relief and said, “Oh that stuff’s not too sticky. You can gag me again, once you’re done with her,”

Liz laughed, “Okie-dokie!” and turned away from me to deal with Maria. “So, what’s wrong with you? Did you hit your head?” Maria could only really moan and shake her head. Liz proceeded to ask a few more questions to Maria about where she was hurt. Maria was doing her best to stall. Liz eventually gave up interrogating Maria and started to get her upright again. I decided to make my move.
Taking care not to make too much noise, I leaned down and grabbed the roll of duct tape and slipped my hand through it. Then I took a few long, quiet steps and was behind my captor-turned-victim. I could tell Maria was smiling and she was beginning to laugh again. As quick as I could, I wrapped my right arm around her middle, grabbing her left arm. My left hand shot up to her face to handgag her.

“MMM! JMMM! LMM MMM GMM!” She began to struggle in my grasp and began licking my hand. Normally, that would be enough to let go, but this was revenge, baby! I was determined to tie her up.

With difficulty I dragged her into the small den that was connected to the basement and kicked the door closed behind me. I didn’t know what to do next. I could either risk letting her yell, or I could let go of her arms and then who knows what would happen? I figured my best bet was to keep her silent longer. I slowly brought her to the floor, so that she was kneeling, and I was sort of bearing down on her from above. I released her left arm and slipped the roll of tape off my arm. She squealed from behind my hand at the sight of the tape. Using my foot and right hand, I slowly unraveled the tape. Liz was frantically hitting me and slowly getting my hand off her mouth. When the strip was long enough I brought it up to her face. She mmmph-ed desperately and redoubled her efforts. I readied myself, then quickly released her mouth and grabbed the strip with both hands and covered her mouth with the tape. I did it! I wrapped the tape once around her head, taking care to avoid her long, brown ponytail. Ripping that off, I then grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her. Her hands and wrists were small enough that I could hold both, barely, in one hand. Holding them together, I put the exposed duct tape on her right wrist and started wrapping. I couldn’t do this for too long—I had to conserve time and tape. Then I started to wrap tape around her arms and body, just a couple times, to prevent her from moving her arms too much. Lastly, I quickly wrapped tape around her ankles and her thighs, just above the knee. I stepped back to admire my handywork.

Liz seemed to be securely, if sloppily, bound: hand and foot. I secured the gag with two more small strips, making an “X” over her mouth. She grunted at me angrily as she wriggled around on the floor. Her long hair was slowly escaping its ponytail. Her red, long sleeved top was beginning to untuck. Her carefully groomed appearance was slowly dissolving before my eyes. I would have loved to see this play out, but I didn’t have time to play around. I just pointed at her, said, “Now no noise out of you or I’ll sic Maria on you. And we both know she’s meaner than me,” and left the room to a chorus of Liz’s gagged protests.

To be continued…
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice. Pls continue.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Really well written part 2, looking forward to reading the remainder.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
rose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rose »

I’m loving this story. I wish I had friends like these! It’s so exciting and tense, I hope you get your revenge.
Deleted User 2217

Part 1 here: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1090
Part 2 here: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1110
(Sorry for the wait, there were things that needed to be done. On with the story!)

I reemerged from the den with Liz’s muffled complaints behind me and Maria’s gagged laughter in front of me. As I had predicted, the bandanna had slipped into Maria’s mouth, probably gagging her more effectively than when it was just over her mouth. She was still laughing, though, at Liz’s misfortune.

Maria may have been enjoying herself, but I was getting a little nervous. It had already been some time since Liz came downstairs, so Elyse was bound to be suspicious. And I secretly still wanted to keep Maria tied up as a personal win. I was really working under pressure here.

I started walking past Maria to the basement bathroom. She wriggled as I passed, “Jmmm? Ummmgmmph mmm!”

I turned to her, “I would, but Anna will probably be here any second, and I can’t have her jumping me!”

“JMMMPH! MMMPHMMMPH GGMMPH!”

I patted her on the head and began frantically looking around the room for supplies and a hiding spot. I couldn’t use the den, it was occupied. The bathroom could work, though. As I headed for the bathroom, I walked over the blanket that had covered Maria at first and then me. Soon, I thought, it would be employed once again to tie up Anna.

The bathroom was small so it didn’t take long for me to find a suitable enough washcloth to gag Anna. This capture wasn’t going to be as refined as Liz’s. I ripped off a longer strip of duct tape for easy access. I dashed back out to the main basement, where Maria was still throwing a gagged hissy-fit. I could still hear Liz in the den struggling. Every once and a while there’d be a small slam as she hit the door in frustration. I grabbed the blanket and leapt back into the bathroom.

Just in time too because a minute later I heard footsteps and the sound of the door opening upstairs. The sound of someone descending the stairs came next followed by Anna’s voice, “I swear to GOD, Maria, if you did something to Liz, I’ll lose it.”

Anna “losing it” was an interesting punishment. She wasn’t a very aggressive person and when she got angry, it was like watching a small dog get worked up: more cute than threatening. But she could see into your soul and say some pretty cutting things. Suffice it to say, I was hoping that the Anna I’d be tying up was Small-Angry-Dog Anna rather than Wound-Your-Soul Anna.

Maria responded to Anna’s threat with an angry “MMPH, MMPH GMMPH” along with what sounded like more struggling and yet more gagged cursing. Anna had a small laugh at her friend’s expense. I think I wasn’t the only one happy to see confident, tough, tomboy Maria helpless, bound and gagged.

“Okay, meany,” Anna teased Maria, “what did you do with Liz and Joe?”

“Mmph hmmph gmmph mmhp!” was all Maria could say.

Liz, on the other hand, apparently had more to say.

“MMPHMMPH! MMPH MMPH HMMPH MMMMPH!” came the muffled cries from the den followed by slam slam as Liz hit the door to get her friend’s attention.

Luck was with me, because instead of pressing Maria for information on my whearabouts, all Anna did was say, “I’m gonna lose it, I warned you,” in a joking manner and walk towards the den, away from my hiding place. I decided to be bold and emerged from the bathroom as Anna opened the den.

“Oh my God, Liz what did they do to you!?” Anna laughed at her friend’s predicament as Liz rolled around on the floor, looking much more roughed up than when I left her. She sat up and gave a pitiful, “mmmph?” as she flashed her big, brown eyes at Anna, like a puppy.

“Oh, sure sweetheart, I’ll let you ou—MMPH!” I struck, slapping my hand over Anna’s mouth and pulling her backwards. The surprise had left her stunned for just a moment as I released her and spun her around to face me.

“What do you MMPH!” was all she got out because I had stuffed the washcloth in her open mouth. Desperately, I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. My hastily concocted plan was slowly unraveling and I had to get back on track. I carried her the short while to the chair I was restrained in and set her down. She fell backward into the chair. I took advantage of her momentary confusion to slap the strip of tape over her mouth, keeping the cloth in a little longer.

“JMMPH! MMPH MPH GMPH!” Anna grunted into her gag as she tried to stand up. I put my hands on her shoulders and gave a small nudge to make her fall back down into the chair. Then I turned behind me to grab the blanket and threw it over her.

Her arms flailed as the blanket descended over her. I pulled at the tape to get it started. Then I once again gave Anna a hug in order to pin her arms. A muffled squeal was all the protest I received. I then began to wrap the tape around her body, keeping her arms restrained, stuck to her sides. The blanket had not fallen evenly on Anna, so when I was done wrapping her in tape, it sort of was just stuck to her front like a large bib. I pulled the blanket down from her face to give her some more air and was met by Anna’s gagged, glaring, green-eyed face.

I was definitely dealing with Small-Angry-Dog Anna. It was a cute look on her, I admit.

I stuck another few strips of tape over her mouth to really make sure that washcloth stayed in. This only made Anna angrier. She began to wriggle in the chair, trying to free herself.

“Oh no you don’t. This is payback!” I said with a smile and began to tape Anna to the chair. I made sure to tape her ankles to the chairs of the legs too, “I have to tape your legs, so you can’t go help Liz,” I said, remembering Elyse’s earlier orders, “And then I’ll put you over here!” I started dragging the chair to the other half of the basement, as far away from Liz as I could. I wrapped up by wrapping Anna’s wrists to her lap. She wasn’t getting anywhere anytime fast.

I stood back to admire my handiwork and was quite pleased. Anna’s angry puppy routine wasn’t having much effect on the multiple wrappings she was under. My review of my work was interrupted by the other two gagged captives from behind me.

Maria was making a lot of mmph’s in an effort to cheer me on (or so I liked to think) and also get my attention. Because Liz was slowly crawling out of the den, her wrists and ankles still tightly tied. She was ‘mmph’-ing at the sheer effort. I felt kind of bad for her.

I went over to Liz and stood in front of her, arms crossed, “Where do you think you’re going?” I said in the most threatening voice I could muster having just wrestled my friend into submission a minute ago.

“mmmph?” she looked pleadingly up at me, her big, brown eyes wide as possible, trying to win sympathy.

“That’s not gonna work!” I lied. It was totally working. So I picked her up, bridal style, and carried her the few feet over to the couch. It was the least I could do after leaving her taped up and trapped in the den.

“JMMPH! UMMHMMPH MMPH!” Maria was practically red in the face.

“Alright, alright,” I chuckled. I finally conceded I had to untie her. I had run out of excuses, it would be too weird to keep her tied up.

I walked over and removed the bandanna from her mouth, letting it fall around her neck.

“What are you trying to tell me?” I said in mock ignorance, “What can I help you with?”

“Finally!” Maria glared at me for a second before saying, “I want help getting revenge on Elyse,” with a smirk.
To be continued…
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GaggerIHardlyKnowHer[/mention]
I've reassigned your old story posts back to your new account and I've merged all three chapters together.
I've also edited the story title to reflect the new chapter count.
Welcome back!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 2217

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Thanks, man!
Deleted User 2217

PART 4

“We don’t have that much time, Maria,” I told her as I untied her from the chair, “All her actors are down here… tied up,” we glanced at Anna and Liz, red-faced and struggling on the other side of the room.

“We don’t need much time,” Maria began untying herself now that one of her hands was free of the tape, “there’s two of us and one of her. We don’t need anything fancy. Just grab her and tie her up!”

Music to my ears.

Also music to my ears: Anna and Liz’s muffled protests as we grabbed the bandana and duct tape and crept upstairs.

The rest of the house was quiet. Elyse must have been on her phone or something. Maybe she was adjusting the camera for the (inevitably delayed) next shot. Maria and I had to be incredibly careful about our footwork. Yes, when we got to her, it would be easy to capture her. But before then we had to keep some element of surprise.

Maria led the way, as she knew where Elyse was filming. She had remembered to grab the sock that once gagged her. She had grinned evilly and said, “step one” when she picked it up. I shuddered what this girl had planned for step two. Since I was stronger than Maria, I was to be going for Elyse’s arms while Maria took care of her legs. Maria had the sock and bandanna, while I carried the tape.

We rounded the corner into the kitchen. Maria signaled me to stop. Elyse was no doubt in the family room; from there she could see the entire kitchen.

“What do we do?” I mouthed.

“Run and grab her,” Maria mouthed back.

I shrugged. Clear, simple, and to the point. I decided to put my own spin on it, however. I would not be running, merely striding forward quickly and pointedly.
And that’s what I did.

Elyse looked up from her phone, gave a quick laugh, and said, melodramatically, “How did you escape?” before I wrapped my arms around her small frame, pinning her arms to her side. It was kind of awkward since she was so much shorter than I was. I had to maintain a small squat to maintain my grip.

Elyse, her face turned upward to look at me, laughed again and said, “You escaped just to give me a hug? Don’t I feel lucky.”

“Don’t be too sure,” I said, smiling down. I spun her around so she could see who was coming up behind me.

Elyse’s face went paler than it usually was. “Oh shit,” was all she said before Maria stuck the sock in Elyse’s mouth. I shifted my left arm so I could keep my hand over her mouth. This made keeping her arms together a little difficult.

“Maria! The tape!” I grunted against the now mmph’ing and struggling Elyse. She was small, but she could move.
I had the tape around my left arm, so again I shifted my left arm and Maria was able to slip the roll off. This removed my hand from Elyse’s mouth. Maria hastily began to wrap Elyse’s arms and torso in tape. But it was too late, for in those few seconds my hand left her mouth, she was able to spit the sock out and yell “Help! Help! Liz! Anna! Christine!”

Maria and I looked at each other. Christine? I thought no one else was home, but Elyse’s little sister must have been upstairs the whole time.

Maria finished her hastily done work. It only wrapped around Elyse one or two times. We had to get out of there before Christine showed up. I didn’t know what she’d do against two 16-year-olds, but she was a clever kid. I had no desire to find out.

I started dragging Elyse back to the basement. Maria was attempting to tape Elyse’s legs together, but that was proving difficult as Elyse was flailing them around. It was a mess.

That was what Christine saw when she entered the kitchen.

Maria and I froze. Elyse yelled, “Christine! Thank god! Help me!”

Christine looked like a smaller, straight-haired version of her sister. A sister she ignored and asked Maria and I, “You’re tying her up?”

Maria nodded, I said “yep”

Christine paused. “You gonna gag her?”

Elyse looked dumbfounded. I said again, “yep!” but this time with a smile.

“About time then,” was all Christine said and held the basement door open for us.

Elyse was not pleased, “CHRISTINE! I. AM BEING. KIDNAPPED! HELP ME YOU TRAITOROUS WEASE-MMMPH!” Maria had recovered the sock and replaced it in Elyse’s mouth.

“Thanks Christine,” I said over the din of Elyse’s muffled cursing, “I owe you one,”

“I’ll think of something,” she said with a smile and gestured for us to go downstairs.

Navigating the basement stairs with a struggling, bound captive was a long and harrowing affair that resulted in our captive calming herself until we reached the basement floor. Then we were back in Struggle City: population 3.

I glanced at the other residents. Anna had managed to work the gag out of her mouth, but seemed very inept at freeing herself. Liz was continuing to writhe and buck but still only managed to make her hair come undone and her shirt ride up.

Maria and I dumped the slightly bound Elyse onto the couch, opposite Liz. Maria set about taping Elyse in a more secure fashion. I went over to re-gag Anna.

Anna was not having fun like the rest of us (sort of) seemed to be. She was more annoyed than anything, “Joe. Do not tape my mouth shut again. I hate it.”

I did not want to make anyone uncomfortable, so I said, “Fine” and went over to Liz.

“How’re you doing? You need anything?” I carefully removed the tape so she could talk.

“Owowow! Well I was ok. Do you think you could fix my shirt?” it seemed a reasonable request. Her red shirt had bunched up to about her belly button. I went to straighten it out when Maria said, “No, leave it”

I looked over to see she had been taping up Elyse fairly tightly. She had wrapped tape around Elyse’s middle so there was no chance of her arms being loosed. Interestingly enough, she had rolled Elyse’s shirt so it, too, stopped just above her belly button. Elyse was writhing around under Maria, desperately trying to free her arms or legs. “MMPH! HMMPH MMUPH! HUUMPH GOUMPH HMPH ERMPHMMPH MMMPH!”

I think I figured out what step two was.

I turned back to Liz and said, “Sorry, but she’s in charge,” and stuck the tape back over her mouth. Then I took the bandana from Maria-- she was using tape to silence Elyse-- and walked over to Anna. I knotted the bandanna in the middle then said, “It’s not tape, it’ll be much easier to breathe and stuff,” which was not a convincing argument. Anna complied regardless.

Maria and I took a couple steps back, to admire our handywork: Anna passively sitting in her chair, Liz rolling and squeaking on the couch, and Elyse thrashing and grunting on the opposite end.

Maria turned to me and said, “Get my camera. I’m gonna start.”

A little scared now, I bounded up the stairs to retrieve Maria’s camera. I heard muffled cursing and squeals of faux terror coming from behind me. Christine was sitting at the top of the stairs, just smiling and listening to her sister’s torment. “Go down and watch if you want,” I said as I passed her, “Maria and I won’t stop you,”

“Yeah,” she responded as I started back down, “but Elyse might take her revenge on me,”

“Fair enough,” and I returned to Maria.

She told me to just take pictures of our bound and gagged friends. It wouldn’t take too long. She, meanwhile, was tickling Elyse and Liz, seemingly finished with Anna. My captives gave me alternating pleading and death looks. I was willing to admit to myself that perhaps I had lost control of the situation. Perhaps I should have just left Maria tied up.

Maria was spending so long tickling Elyse that the curly haired girl was red in the face and practically in tears when Maria had finished. The captives were panting behind their gags, some already coming loose. In all, she had spent ten minutes-- maybe not even that-- total, tickling them, but I imagine it seemed much longer for the three girls.

As Maria went back upstairs to put her camera back, Elyse said, “Mmph! Ummph mmph ummph hmmph!” I had no idea what she was saying, but I went over and took the tape off her mouth. She spat out the sock.

“You’re not mad, are you?” I asked. I didn’t think Maria’s revenge would be so… visceral.

“Eh. Untie us right now and I’ll call us even.”

I rolled her over and shook her hand. “Deal”

I started with Liz, since she had spent the most time taped. As I was unwrapping the brunette, Elyse said, “This whole affair has inspired me. I’ve got this great idea for a new movie! I’ll start writing it. We’ll start filming in July. Joe, you’ll be in it, of course. I’m thinking you’ll be the hero!”

I quite liked the sound of that.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

I loved this story! If you have any more experiences you have to write about them.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Awsome story , you have nice and funny "Friends" , thanks for sharing it
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great story! Thank you for sharing it!
Deleted User 3595

[mention]GaggerIHardlyKnowHer[/mention] when you saw Christine or if she had not cooperate , you were ready to take her too ?
Deleted User 2217

Boundandgag wrote: 4 years ago when you saw Christine or if she had not cooperate , you were ready to take her too ?
Oh, yeah! I was totally ready to take Christine and add her to the basement. I think we had enough tape ;)
Deleted User 3595

GaggerIHardlyKnowHer wrote: 4 years ago
Boundandgag wrote: 4 years ago when you saw Christine or if she had not cooperate , you were ready to take her too ?
Oh, yeah! I was totally ready to take Christine and add her to the basement. I think we had enough tape ;)
Nice to hear that , if i be in you after she help with the door i would use that tape , hope she had her time before or later
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Probably my favourite story on this site, thankyou for sharing
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Isspong »

Great story! and loved the writing style, defintely gave me some ideas how to improve mine
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic