My First time with Kat m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My First time with Kat m/f

Post by Risperdaltied »

So after years of merely commenting on other’s stories, thought I’d get round to writing some of my own. I thought I’d start with some of my true stories. I’m going to start in the True Stories for everyone, then as the stories continue as I grow up, will move into the Adult section.

So why do we like being tied up/ tying up others? We’ve all probably wondered this and when it started. Like most on this site, my fascination with tie up games/ bondage started very young with 80’s TV, Penelope Pitstop and the like. It then led to scouring comics/ books for pictures and/ or descriptions of people being tied up; mainly girls, but anything would do. (My childhood being well before the internet or mobile phones.)

So, as I mentioned, the liking for tie up games started young, which meant, like many others, trying to manipulate the games we played into someone being tied up…

From the age of 7-11 years old, I lived next door to a girl my own age named Kat. She had blond hair and blue eyes and had previously lived in South Africa. She was pretty then, noticeably so that old women in the street would often comment and tell me I was lucky to have her as my girlfriend. This was excruciating for a 9 year old boy - girlfriend??? (I bet wherever she is - she is stunning now.) She was an only child and therefore we would often play together, though didn’t attend the same school. There was a small group of 4-5 kids that would often play together, but it was mainly Kat and I.

Our houses backed onto countryside and we would often roam making camps, playing pretend games and eventually moving onto tie-up games.

The first game I can remember was a classic Damsel in Distress. Kat had been to a family christening and was all dressed up in a pretty blue dress that a 9-y-o would wear. I thought she looked like a Princess, and mentioned this, as we’d often play Princess and Knight. However, Kat took another direction and may have changed my life forever….

“If I’m the Princess, are you the Black Knight that kidnaps me and takes me to your tower?”

I could barely speak. Barely move. My mind was a maelstrom. Was she suggesting what I thought?

“Er…yes?”

Smooth.

“Well you’ll have to catch me first!’ and without warning shot off over the fields. (Yes, later she got grounded for not changing out of her good clothes first.) I realised I hadn’t had a chance to grab my sword or helmet, but deciding that if I didn’t catch her, there would be no chance of a possible tie-up…

Kat was tall for her age and quick, her long legs eating up the ground and had a good head start. Fortunately I was also tall for my age and rangy - even then I was a fast runner (later would run 1500m for school, County and Club and still now run ultra marathons). I started to gain on Kat, mainly because she was wearing a dress, but she made the fateful mistake of looking behind to see where I was, her foot caught a rock and she was down.

I was on her in seconds, “Are you ok?”

“Oh please, Sir Knight, don’t hurt me, my father is the King and will pay a ransom for me”

This girl is a keeper.

“Ha! I have no need of money! I take what I want and what I want is you! Now, you are coming to my Tower where I will keep you in my prison forever!”

“NO! I will fight you!” she jumped up and started to wrestle. Kat was strong but fortunately I was 3-4 inches taller than her and managed to pin her on the ground. Normally, in the past she would acquiesce and lie still until I got off her, but she continued to struggle.

“NO - let me go! I won’t ever go with you! HELP!” she started to yell.

We were in the middle of nowhere, but other kids could be around, or even worse, adults walking their dogs.

“SILENCE! There is no-one to help you! You are coming with me!”

“NEVER! HELP!”

She wouldn’t stop, I looked around and started to panic that someone would hear her. I didn’t know what to do…

So I handgagged her. Of course, back then I didn’t know the term, but I had seen it on TV enough. My hand covered her mouth and cut off her screams. Her eyes went wide and she tried to scream louder.

“MMMMMMMMPPPHHH!!’

Something awoke in me then. My interest in tie up games became something else. An obsession? Possibly.

She then hit me. Of course, having used one of my hand to gag her, it freed up one of her arms I was pinning. It wasn’t a hard punch - we play fought all the time - so I knew she was still in character.

“Right! Enough is enough! You are my prisoner and as you won’t come peacefully, you will need to be bound!” My heart was pounding so hard I thought Kat must be able to hear it. I positioned myself so I was sitting on her chest, pinning her arms with my knees. Kat continued to struggle but then went still, admitting defeat.

“First we need to silence you!’ Kat was wearing a blue silk ribbon in her hair to match her dress. I pulled on this and it came free. I quickly wound it round her head on over her mouth in the classic, but utterly useless OTM gag that I had seen on TV. Kat has also watched all the same shows as me so understood the symbolism rather than the effectiveness. She realised quickly how ineffective an OTM gag is without stuffing the mouth (we didn’t even think of that back then), but played along that she was now silenced. This was something that continued in out games - once Kat was gagged she wasn’t allowed to speak. I must admit, even when she was gagged, I would often still handgag her, as it made me feel good, but back then I was unsure why.

She looked up at me, helpless on the floor, me sitting on her chest, her arms held useless under me.

Now what? It was now or never, my Rubicon I needed to cross.

I knew I had to tie her. I needed to tie her. Something inside me was screaming. DO IT!!!

I had nothing to tie her with.

She continued to stare at me, gagged and unmoving, probably wondering where this was going. We were in unknown territory - our games had never gone in this direction (though they had in my imagination!)

My belt! I had on a webbed belt with a small metal buckle. I quickly pulled it off and held it front of her face. Kat stared back.

“Right! Now to tie you up!” I lifted up slightly and tried to roll Kat over onto her front. I expected her to struggle, but she helped me to get her facedown and then put her arms behind her back. She lay there peacefully, her head turned to the left so her cheek rested on the grass, her wrists crossed in the small of her back.

I was stunned. She was playing along! She wanted to play the game! I had no idea if she wanted to be tied up but she was happy to be, to continue playing. I wrapped the belt around her wrists and tied it off. (Looking back, I bet if Kat had struggled enough she would have been free in minutes, but the binding held for the rest of the game.)

I stood up looking down at this beautiful, blond haired, long legged, slightly tanned vision, gagged and bound by my hand!

She rolled onto her side and looked up at me, breathing heavily. We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, until I realised we needed to play on.

“Right! Now you are my prisoner! You are coming to the tower, where you will be kept forever! You are mine!” I helped her to her feet and marched her to one of our many camps that we had made that summer.

“I’m afraid you will have to remain tied up and gagged as I have many enemies and I am sure your father will have sent his Knights to rescue you! However, you will have noticed that we are in the middle of a forest - where there is only one path in - one wrong turn and your fathers brave knights will be attacked by wolves and bears!” I roared, now fully in character.

I was also becoming more brave, “But - I must make sure you don’t try to escape!” Kat looked at me quizzically. I had noticed the sash around her waist that acted as a belt, cinching in the dress. It untied at the back and I pulled it through the hoops, freeing it.

I sat Kat down on a log stump, pulled her legs together and tied her ankles.

I stood back and drank in the sight of this bound beauty in front of me, Kat sat looking at me, slightly squirming on the log. My mouth was bone dry, my heart beating so hard, I could barely hear it was so loud in my ears. I could do nothing but stare at Kat. Feelings I could not explain were coursing through my body; this wasn’t TV, a comic or a passage in a book. This was a real life girl, and a beautiful one at that, who had allowed me to tie her up! I felt 100 feet tall. I was a man!

“Could you scratch my nose?”

OTM gags are rubbish.

I scratched her nose and suggested we head back. I untied her feet but proclaimed that I has changed my mind and would ransom her after all - however she was still my prisoner until then would remain tied up. Kat slowly nodded. I retied the sash around her bound hands and led her home.

Once we were at the small stream that was the boundary to the field out houses backed onto, I ungagged Kat, and untied her hands.

“That was a great game!’ she cried. “Can we play it again sometime?” She then kissed my cheek and skipped off.

I stood there, lost for words.

There was going to be another game….

I hope you enjoyed this story, obviously I’ve taken some artistic licence with the dialogue but the essence is there. The impact that game and tying Kat up for the first time had on my psyche at 9 years old remains one of my strongest memories. I’m not sure, but it may have been that had I not tied Kat up then, would I ever had had the courage to suggest it to future partners? I’m not sure.

We played a lot of tie-ups from that day, Kat was always the one tied up - she never suggested tying me up and I was just happy to play along. If people like this I will write another game with Kat, with yet another major impact on my life.
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

What an awesome, cute story! Kate was the ideal tug-enthousiast playmate.

Looking forward to your other stories
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by calebtras »

Strong story-telling, psychologically believable, rich with detail, good reconstruction of dialogue and your thought process. You, Kat, and your friendship are appealing. Looking forward to other stories.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lovely story, great memory
bagify
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bagify »

Great story, looking forward for the next one
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

A really charming and well written tale -
Thanks for sharing :D
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
redtogo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redtogo »

Great story and well told.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic