My first experience bound: Cops & Robbers! MMM/MMM

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
ellanola
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first experience bound: Cops & Robbers! MMM/MMM

Post by ellanola »

My first time bound was a very fun time.

We were playing Cops & Robbers, although it was pretty much just hide and seek in my friends giant house, with some intermittent wrestling and restraining, hehe. The cops all had handcuffs, and their base was set up in the garage. I was on the Robbers team, and eventually ended up cuffed and dragged into the garage, where they put me in a chair.

Two of the cops were there to keep an eye on me, and I decided to start annoying them by insulting them and struggling. When another cop came in with a cuffed robber, they realized they didn't have enough chairs, and ended up looking at me and grinning: they could get revenge.

They were pretty quick to grab a roll of duct tape, uncuffing me and forcing me to put my wrists and hands into fists. They taped my wrists and then put duct tape all over my fists. They wrapped some tape around my mouth, I think about three wraps, before wrapping around my chest, my ankles, then above my knees and below my knees.

A thing about my friend's house is that they had a lot of dogs, and when they left the house, they'd put them in kennels in the garage... so they had some perfect cells for me. After hogtying me with tape, they tossed me in and closed the kennel door. My friend meanwhile got to be cuffed on the chair, with me as an example of how he'd end up like if he was bad.

After a while of no criminals being bought in, the cops started getting bored, and I was still struggling, so they decided to wrap tape around my eyes then put a big spiked dog collar on me and tie the leash to the back of the kennel so my head was tilted back a little bit, but not enough to choke me.

Eventually, I heard the last robber come in to try and free us only to get pinned, tied, and gagged, then tossed in the kennel next to me. The cops had won! To celebrate their victory, they taped everyone up like me, collars included, and put us all in the living room while they watched shows. They connected all our leashes so we couldn't struggle to far from each other, and sometimes they would kick us or add more tape if we were loud. It was incredibly fun, and we had lots of tie-ups after!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story! I hope you write about more of your experiences
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Sounds fun for sure!
Phantom1905
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantom1905 »

Really good story!
georgeobsc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by georgeobsc »

Good story - unfortunatly you didn't mention how old you were when this happened. Do you mind to tell us?
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Nice :)

Never had any decent games myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic