TUGs With Nate: The Great Escape (self/mm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUGs With Nate: The Great Escape (self/mm)

Post by TightsBound »

This is my first story on this site, so bear with me. I did write one on the old site, but IMO it wasn't very good, so here we go again.

To make a long story short, Nate (not his name) and I have been best friends since high school. But we didn't know we were both into bondage until after college when I accidentally found his ballgag. Sadly it took me another few years to finally tell him about it. I credit the nice people on this site with giving me courage to open up about it. So now we've been making up for lost time whenever we can, taking turns tying each other up. He lives too far away now, so at best we get together once or twice a year. With each visit, our TUGs have gravitated more and more toward the adult section. If there's interest, I'll write about some of memorable incidents Tarantino style, not in any particular order.

This story takes place during a long weekend trip to visit Nate, actually the first tie of the weekend. A quick description, at this point we're in our late 20's. Nate is about 6 feet tall and slim with black hair. I'm the same height with a slight beer belly from...beer, with brown hair and a chinstrap beard. We were both wearing gym shorts, T-Shirts and were barefoot.

To kick start our weekend, we decided to hold a friendly wager, the first one to escape from cuffs wins and gets to be tied up first. To make the game more interesting, Nate bought 2 fresh rolls of blue painters tape, which isn't too sticky, but will certainly hinder our escape. I peeled back the tape and began wrapping it around Nate's cuff key while he taped mine. I was going to wear leather cuffs linked with a padlock while he was going to wear metal cuffs, so the keys were different. I wrapped several tight loops around the key, pressed the tape down, then switched directions and taped even more. We both taped and taped and taped until the rolls were exhausted. Now it was time to get into position.

We placed the keys not far from us on the floor. The agreement was that we couldn't go for the keys until an alarm went off in an hour, giving us time to enjoy being tied up. There were spare keys in the next room, just in case. I locked a pair of metal cuffs around my ankles, wore a harness ballgag, and a blindfold secured under that. Nate did the same, but instead of a blindfold opted for his favorite leather hood, complete with multiple straps to keep it tight and just 2 holes by his nose for breathing. Needless to say he was in the dark. The moment of truth came as we locked our hands behind our back. Now our means of escape were a few feet away under countless layers of tape.

Now helpless, I rolled around and squirmed for the next hour, savoring my bonds. My futile attempts at escape caused muffled moans to leave my ball gagged mouth, and I soon found myself rubbing and grinding my hips against the carpet. I pulled my cuff feet up behind me wishing I was hogtied, but there would be time for that this weekend, lots of time. I was thoroughly enjoying my helpless state. It was exciting, arousing, and even relaxing. It was also short, as the beeping of the alarm interrupted my tranquility and replaced it with the adrenaline of competition.

The key to my freedom was located somewhere near my feet, so I had to flip around to find it. I didn't want to collide with Nate laying next to me, so I had to move carefully. After a few minutes of struggling and squirming my hands found the key, now the hard part could begin. You know how when you lose the edge of tape on a roll and you spin the roll around a few times until you find the edge and have to pick at it a bunch of times until it peels away? Picture that, but your hands are locked behind you, you're blindfolded, and the roll is actually a jumbled mess of a ball. That's what Nate and I subjected ourselves to. The question is, who did a better job taping? I picked blindly at every edge I could find, hoping to pull something loose. Eventually, I was able to pull off layer after layer, sometimes multiple layers at a time. I was probably making a huge mess of the tape, but I honestly didn't care. I wanted to win.

I think I was probably half way to my goal when I suddenly heard a loud thud in front me, followed by a groan from Nate. I heard shuffling, followed by more shuffling, followed by buckles coming loose, followed by... a zipper? Then a garbled, but not as muffled maniacal chuckle came from Nate's ball gagged mouth. He managed to pull his cuffed hands under his butt brought them in front of him, taking a tumble in the process. The zipper sound I heard was his hood coming loose. The sound of the ballgag falling to the floor soon followed. He was still cuffed, so I still had a chance. And I knew something he didn't: I'm a thorough taper.

The homestretch was in sight so I doubled my efforts, picking at anything that would move. My fingers wore sore, but if there's one thing I learned from high school track, it's no matter where you finish in the race, you finish hard. I moved quickly and picked and pulled. Nate wasn't as thorough at pressing the tape down or changing directions, so multiple layers came off easily. I'm almost there. Just a few. More. Layers. There! I was so excited to feel the bare metal between my fingers that I almost dropped the dang thing back into the pile of tape. From the sound of things across from me, Nate was having trouble with my tricky tape job. All I had to do was slip the key into the lock and give it a twist. At least that's what I thought.

Remember the part where I'm blindfolded and my hands are locked behind me in leather cuffs connected by a padlock? Yeah neither did I until this very moment. My fingers were sore, but now I had to carefully hold a thin piece of metal while trying to insert it into a wiggling lock. Some squirming, twisting, and muffled cursing followed, but I soon found my metallic savior sliding into its home. A little twist later, and the tension keeping my arms behind me loosened. I was free! I removed the harness ballgag and blindfold to find Nate still dealing with the tape, cursing under his breath. I laughed, and my memory is a bit hazy on the matter, but I probably flipped a bird in his general direction. My ankles were still cuffed, but that was just a technicality. I dragged myself to the other room (it was an apartment and I didn't want to make noise by hopping) and unlocked my ankles with the other key, all while Nate was still struggling with the tape.

So I won. I earned bragging rights, and more importantly, I get to be tied up next. And I had my eye on his straitjacket. But maybe we'll save that for another day.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! Nate seems to be a perfect bondage buddy :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great stuff [mention]TightsBound[/mention]!

It sounds like you and Nate both had a very fun time together.
Good on your for taping his wrists up the way you did!

Doing something right is often it's own reward, but sometimes that reward will end up manifesting itself a little further down the road.
I'm glad your skill with the tape actually paid off though.

For a minute there, I actually though he was going to win the escape challenge.
Glad I was proven wrong 8-)

You definitely earned bragging rights.

Looking forward to hearing more from you, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Wish I had a friend i could put that much trust in! Sounds like fun
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Only just seen this story using the link from you're other Nate tale. Both really good!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic