College ditch day M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Dc_guy15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

College ditch day M/F

Post by Dc_guy15 »

Hello!

My name is Martin. I used to be on the previous site before it transitioned to this one. I had a few post there that I’ll repost here on a later date. This story is about a day when a few friends and I ditched a day of college and turned it into a memorable day.

The day starts off with myself and two friends, both girls. I lived with one of them which I’ll call Susie and the other one I’ll call Jane. Jane was staying over for a few days to hang out. We had been going to our classes the days prior while she stayed at our apartment. That one day all of us decided that we would just relax, ditch our classes, and watch movies all day. There was a living room that we could of used but we decided to chill in Susies room. I have had multiple experiences with Susie that I will also post in a later story.

That day we woke up later from staying up the night prior. We all went to high school together so we were all pretty chill. We ended up all falling asleep in the same bed but nothing happened. After some time Susie decided to go take a shower so Jane and myself decided to just chill in the bed. I forgot how it happened exactly but I believe I remember looking to the left side of the bed and found a roll of black tape. I picked up it and started to mess around with the roll on my lap. Jane noticed when she looked at me and we started to talk about random topics regarding the tape. Out of that conversation I decided to get the confidence to ask her if I could try to tie her up. She waited a second but eagerly said sure. She was wearing black leggings and a black hoodie. The positive was that she wasn’t wearing any socks as she likes to be barefoot when ever possible. She was tall, skinny with very long dark brown hair. I began by taping her hands behind her back. Afterwards I began to tie her ankles. Her feet were super soft but I forgot to tie her big toes together. A missed opportunity haha. After that I decided to try to hog tie her. I continued to tape her ankles and connect them to her hands. As this was happening she continued to talk about random things and giggle from time to time. I finally finished tying her up. All I need to do was to Gag her (my favorite part) but before I could say anything she says “Don’t forget to tape my mouth”. This was the first clue that she was very into what was happening. So then I covered her mouth with a long piece of black tape. When I did she really played the part by moaning into the gag. This was definitely turning me on but I decided not to act on it as I just got out of a relationship and didn’t want to jeopardize this friendship with her.

A few moments passed and I step back to admire my work. She also began to pose for me when I took out my phone and took pictures of her. I still have them but haven’t showed anyone. Maybe I’ll have to in the future if she gives me permission. After I take a few pictures, I decided to lay down next to her and check my phone for a few minutes. After that I hear Susie turn off the shower. I knew she was going to be coming in soon and I wouldn’t have enough time to untie Jane. I was curious what she would think but decided to just let it happen. Sure enough a few moments later, Susie opens the door while only wearing a white towel. As she opens the door Jane begins to play the damsel part and mmmmpppphhhhh and squirm. “What the hell?!” Susie said. I was lost for words but basically said that it was Janes Idea. Susie froze for a second but ended up laughing and sitting next to Jane and examining my work. Susie knew I had a thing for this but also knew I’ve done it a bunch of times prior with different people.

After some time I untied Jane. The strange thing is that she was taking selfie’s of herself gagged minutes after I untied her. She ended posting a few to snap chat that day. I wish I took more pictures but was to amazed to see her bound and gagged with tape. I also wish took advantage of the day to tie up both of them. Later in the years to follow I would have the opportunity to tie her up again. I can also post my second experiences with her later. It was a great day and very memorable experience. I came to learn that she was very into bondage and did stuff with her BFs. I found out that she was very turned on when I first tied her up. I think she was a switch cause she wanted to tie me up later that night. However it never came to be. I am curious what would of happened cause I wouldn’t of been able to hide my excitement if I was tied up. I still talk to her from time to time. Maybe I will be able to tie her up in the future!

I hope you enjoyed the short story. I apologize for my terrible grammar but I’d love to hear your feed back. Thanks!
Last edited by Dc_guy15 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice job
Jon2525_99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jon2525_99 »

Such a nice first experience. I hope she consents to you sharing the photos, maybe if you conceal her identity.
Message me on Discord Jon#8363
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really enjoyed your story
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

A good memory. Thank you for sharing
Dc_guy15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dc_guy15 »

Thanks for the positive feed back!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Really Nice and Awesome Good Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

This was a really nice story, something about just casually asking to tie up your friends just sits better in both present and hindsight. I'm excited for your next stories!
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

Hey Martin,

Great story. Can't wait to hear more of your tales
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Craftytied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Craftytied »

Loved reading this story!
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Very cute story, thanks for sharing! I wonder what her snap chat friends thought seeing someone taped up! :lol:
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Cute and Nice Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Nice story, love how you found out she WAS into it as well!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Dc_guy15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dc_guy15 »

found a picture from that day!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Beautiful tug partner!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wow she looks amazing I hope you have more, both stories and photos
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I hope you post more photos!
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Amazing story!
Jonsnow1214
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jonsnow1214 »

Love that picture of her! Hopefully she’d let you post more, would love to hear more stories too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic