All Taped up (f/f) finished 11November

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

All Taped up (f/f) finished 11November

Post by Jennyjay »

I was about 11 or 12 at the time. My friend Joanne was over and we’d been chatting, playing board game and stuff. I was alone, big sister was out “shopping” with her friends and mum was at work: she worked more when our dad left. Anyway it was just the two of us and we’d played a few games, a few years earlier we’d have been playing doll tea parties and such but we’d grown up. When we got bored with board games ( ha ha ha) I suggested we played “kidnap game”

Basically I got a roll of wide tape, parcel tape, not as tough as duct tape but about 2-3” wide, beige / brown colour and like wide sellotape. I said she was going to kidnap me and tie me up. She probably didn’t know quite how much I liked being tied up but we’d played games l8ke cops and robbers with some of the boys, about the same age as dollies tea parties.

I said she’d tie me up and I’d try to escape. First she taped my hands in front of me and ankles together. We were both wearing jeans, T-shirts and socks. Anyway I soon broke out of the tape and we switched roles. She took a bit longer but still only 2-3 minutes, definitely less than 5.

So I said maybe she should use more tape. I also held my hands behind my back and made sure she taped my hands (wrists ) palm to palm with two wraps of tape. Next to turns round my arms above my chest, (I was just starting to develop). Again she wrapped twice round and twice round arms below chest. Then twice round ankles, below knees, above knees, mid thighs, mid shins.

I wriggled a bit and knew it would not be quick escape. I asked her to gag me and Jo just put a strip of tape over my mouth. I opened my mouth quickly. I told her she needs to wrap it round my head. So she lifted my hair out of the way and wrapped tape round my mouth and head three times.

I wriggled and rolled round on the bed for a few minutes enjoying being tied up more than trying to escape. Jo laughed at me struggling. I wriggled off the bed and managed to stand up, then hopped up and down my bedroom a couple of times until I tried the door and got the door open. I hopped along the landing to the top of the stairs. I didn’t fancy hopping down stairs so sat down and wriggled to the stairs then slid down one step at a time. Jo followed me still laughing. I hopped to the kitchen and tried the back door which was locked but I managed to get the keys out of the draw and unlock the door, still with my hands tied behind my back.

I hopped out into the back garden and hopped not the grass. It was wet and soaked through my socks as I hopped along. I’m not sure if it was that cold feeling on my feet, me hopping too quickly or my luck ran out but that’s the point I fell over onto the grass. Jo was laughing so much she could hardly walk but did trot up to me to check I was OK and helped me up.

She said it was a good escape attempt but I was still her prisoner and she helped me up and helped me hop back to the house. In the kitchen she got some scissors and cut me free. Seeing the mess I was in ( wet and grass stained) she didn’t want to try anymore tie ups that day. Her socks were soaked through too and we both took the, off, handing over a radiator to dry them. I had to change my t shirt too.

We didn’t play tie up again that day but I did think I’d have to get Jo to tie me again some time.
Last edited by Jennyjay 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wonderful story. Did she get to tie you up again?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Jennyjay[/mention] nice story. Did she get to,tie you up again as you planned?
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

So, the next time I got taped it was much longer and by my sister.

It was a rainy Saturday morning a few daus, Mayne a week, after Joanne had taped me all up. I'd bought another role of thick red tape, 2-3" wide. NIW since my dad left, mum started working mode hours, we often came home to an empty house and every other sarurday she worked Saturday! mkrnjng, one Saturday per month we were alone all day. It was about 930, I was wearing t snirt, jeans and bare feet, Helen, my sister, was getting breakfast in her dressing down (she's 3 1/2 years older than me). It was not the first time she had tied me up nut the first time she taped me. I think she wanted to keep me from pestering her as much as indulge my games.

Anyway sheriff me really well. She started by taping my hands behind my bac, 4 or5 times round my wrists ask clasped my hands and interlocked my fimgers. She then taped !y elbow s together, three to four times round. Next she taped my arms to my back round shoulders/upper arms, level with my elbows ( I was developing a chest and tape went above and below). And she went round my tummy and fore arms. Legs.were.taped together over my jeans at ankles, mid sjins, below.knees, above knees and mid thighs, two or three times round at each level.

She then put a sock in my mouth and a strip of tape going from ear to ear. She then put a cotton wool pad over each eye and a strip of tape over my eyes, then she put vertical.strips over each eue.down to my gag tape so !y nose.was.left.sticking through the middle.of a square of tape. Then she left me.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

How long did she leave you taped up. Sounds like she did a good job.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

That sounds a very secure taping hp. Al!most like she'd done it nefore.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Its difficult to remember full details of what happened next. But if I just told you what I remember as being exactly true it would be very short and dull. So this is based on a true story with elaborations to fill the gaps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I began to wriggle around and test my ties. It was tight, not uncomfortable but tight. I rolled from side to side, rolled over and bumped into a chair. So I thought again. I tried wiggling my hands, nut with elbows tied and arms stuck to my back I really could not wriggle free.

I tried to stand up. I managed to get to a kneeling position but that was it. So I thought if I wanted to move, I'd have to escape.
Wriggling out was not an escape option so I had to cut the tape. So I thought I could get some scissors and next I began to wriggle on my side across the floor till I bumped into a cupboard. I managed to struggle to a kneeling position then to stand up. I turned round and tried to open the draw.

I suddenly realised that as I was taped up a lot tighter than last time, and my arms were taped to my back I couldn't reach the draw to open it. Even if I'd got it open with my nose or something I still couldn't reach inside except with my mouth, which if course was tightly taped shut. I felt like giving up. I was not going to escape. But I could find somewhere more comfortable than the kitchen.

Last time I'd hopped around the house but today I was tied up a lot tighter and blindfolded so I was very afraid of falling or bumping into something if I tried to hop again. so I shuffled. I had Maybe a centimeter of movement in my ankles.and slowly m shuffled not where I thought the door was. It felt like it took about 10 minutes to find the door, even if I did get it first time.

The door handle was lower than the draws so I managed to get the door open fairly easily. But I was standing in front of it so it could not open. I tried shuffling forward again but wobbled and the door clicked shut again. It was easy to open again but clicked shut when my bottom hit it.

I thought for a bit then slumped to my knees then my back. Reaching up with my legs I could grasp the handle with my toes and pull the door open, then hook my feet behind it. I had to shuffle back a bit before I could fully open the door but eventually got it wide enough to crawl through. Then I set off wriggling across the carpeted floor of the hallway.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I managed to crawl by gripping into the carpet with my heels then bending my knees to pull and wriggling my top half. Then stick my legs out and pull again. It was very slow and I my feet slipped a few times. Eventually I felt the door to what I thought was lounge with my feet. It was not locked and I managed to push it open and Cary on sliding. I was right and I managed roll over until I bumped into the sofa. With a bit of struggling I managed to sit with my back to the sofa then slide up so I was sitting on it.

So, still all tied up, taped up blindfolded and gagged I sat by myself. I pulled at the tape again, but big sis had done a fine job and I was helpless. I’m not sure how long I sat there when the doorbell rang. I heard my sister running down the stairs to answer it. It was one of my friends Sarah , but Helen, my sister, said I was out and she didn’t know where (no mobile phones to track people back then). I suddenly realised it was like being kidnapped. There was a friend just a few feet away looking for me and I was all tied up out of the way. I did think of making some noise but decided I liked being tied up more than seeing Sarah today. I’d see her again on Monday if not sooner.

Once the door closed, Helen came into see me. “Hey, how did you get here?” She asked

“Mmmpphh.” Was my reply.

She turned the television on and sat next to me on the sofa. After a while she turned to off and put her latest album on( I think the tv had some Saturday morning cartoons shed grown out of. No streaming, catch-up, multi channel hard drive recorder etc back then.) after the first song she said she wanted to lie down so pushed me off the sofa onto the floor.

I guess she lay on the sofa leaving me lying face down on the floor. We did like the same music so I was fine being tied up on the floor listening to her records for a while.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great update, thank you for sharing
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

She had to turn the record over (for.those of you brought up on CDs and streaming.) And put a new record on, so I'm guessing it was an hour before the Disraeli rang again. She went to answer and it was one of Jer friends. I was mortified but at the same time thrilled someone else would see me like this. But she took her friend up stairs to be bedroom. I stayed rolling round on the floor until I once again managed to wedge myself up against the sofa and wriggle myself onto it. I could hear them upstairs laughing, dancing to the radio and doing other stuff. I sat in silence and darkness all taped up.

Her friend eventually left and Helen came to cut me loose. I'd been taped up for well over four hours as I blinked and saw the clock.

I got tied up more than that. And once or twice got to tie friends.

More later I hope.
Last edited by Jennyjay 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I hope you write more later too, [mention]Jennyjay[/mention]
MissM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissM »

Our sisters would love each other haha! Don't she ever kept me tied up for that long tho...

Can't wait to hear more
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

MissM wrote: 1 year ago Our sisters would love each other haha! Don't she ever kept me tied up for that long tho...

Can't wait to hear more
Did your sister tie you up too?
MissM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissM »

Jennyjay wrote: 1 year ago
MissM wrote: 1 year ago Our sisters would love each other haha! Don't she ever kept me tied up for that long tho...

Can't wait to hear more
We used to play games a lot when we were younger where the loser got tied up haha
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

MissM wrote: 1 year ago
Jennyjay wrote: 1 year ago

Can't wait to hear more
We used to play games a lot when we were younger where the loser got tied up haha
It’s fun having sisters….haha. MissM,PM me if you’d like to chat about being tied or tying up sisters!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was fun to read. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully we get to read about more of your adventures tied up.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]Jennyjay[/mention] that sounds wondeefull. I lo e being left all tied up , gagged, blindfolded for hours in end, abandoned and occasionally tickled. In fact tickled quite a.lot, but left tied hp.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic