My brother, me and my Aunt (mm/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My brother, me and my Aunt (mm/F)

Post by quietman »

Hello there. I’m so glad everybody has enjoyed the stories I’ve written so far, many of which are fictional stories of tying up my aunt. I figured since you all seem to be enjoying those, why not tell a true story about when we tied her up for real? A couple of things to note, we did this probably 4 or 5 times with her. Some of the details might be from separate instances but I’ve put everything in I can remember.

When I was a young kid and parents would leave the house for an evening our most frequent babysitter was my Aunt Chrissy. She about 30 at the time, and a very attractive woman, dark brown hair down a little past her shoulders, nice skin and a pretty face. We always got a lot of attention from our aunts, and she was especially doting. Even at a young age my brother and I knew she was very pretty. I was I think 7 at the time, my brother Ron was older than me. In the late afternoon, my parents went out for the evening, telling us they’d be back when we were asleep and they’d see us in the morning, and my Aunt Chrissy was staying to watch us. She would often wear women’s slacks, corduroy or denim, and she wore sweaters often also. I seem to picture her in black jeans and a gray sweater.

When us kids wanted to play we went in our basement, which my dad had roughly finished with carpeting and painted block walls. It was a decent sized basement, and aside from some tools and his weights it was basically our playroom. We went down there with my aunt and were doing normal boy stuff having fun. My aunt was mostly watching us as boys and having fun with us. After a while, my brother and I wanted to run around a little more and blow off some steam and play a game. My aunt told us we could do what we wanted, we just had to follow our parents’ rules. Us kids played the game cops and robbers very frequently, and even though it was just three of us we wanted to play. Funny enough the other times we played this game with friends and neighbors nobody ever got tied up. It was more of just a kid game, usually ending with my brother beating me up. This time my brother and I would be on the same team. Ron was naturally more assertive than me being older so he asked her. “Why don’t we play a game? Cops and Robbers!”

She laughed and giggled and said of course she’d play with us. Ron and I were both excited. Games were always fun but getting to play with my aunt made it better than just a normal kids game. She was younger than our parents and less of an authority figure so we were happy when she said yes. We didn’t plan it, just asked her to play, but I was hoping maybe we could even tie her up in the game (but didn't say anything). When our aunt agreed Ron and I told Aunt Chrissy the rules of the game, we were trying to catch her. She was free to move around and try to steal our stuff. We divided the basement in two and told her that the futon we had down there would be jail – if we were to catch her. I was young but was already excited at the prospect of catching her and taking her to “jail.” I was hoping so hard it would end with us tying her.

We let my aunt move around and then tried to catch her. Eventually I caught up with my aunt and tried to tackle her. My brother came from her back and we had her from both sides. I was kind of shy but very happy about this, and my brother told her “you’ve been a bad girl auntie, we’re taking you to jail!” While I had been holding onto her legs wrestling with her my brother had her put her hands behind her back and we walked our prisoner to the flat futon which was the “jail.”

Now I was pretty young, but even back then I remember I liked the idea of girls getting tied up, if I’d see it on a cartoon or on live tv or something. I was much too shy to ask to tie her up, but I was already liked that we had her hands behind her back and we’d “captured” and “arrested” her. We walked her like this to the futon and pulled her down on the floor with us next to it. My brother was more in charge, so I was beyond excited when he walked over and grabbed a couple of jump ropes. We were about to tie up my pretty aunt! And she didn’t even seem to mind. My brother said “prisoners should be handcuffed by the cops but we don’t have any!” My aunt rolled her eyes a little but laughed and played along. My brother gave me one of the ropes and I quietly went to work on tying up Aunt Chrissy’s ankles. I wrapped it around her black pants and black socks a few times at the ankle and then tied as good of a knot as I could. I had a little extra and thought we would use it to tie her to the leg of the futon or something.

At this point my brother decided he was going to tie her hands also and she sat up and he did the same thing around her hands. I didn’t say a whole lot but I was so excited to see him tying Aunt Chrissy’s hands behind her back. I couldn't help but watch closely as her hands were tied together. Like I said, I had already developed a fascination in tied up women, so doing and seeing it up close on Aunt Chrissy was awesome. We now had our prisoner tied up at the hands and ankles on the ground.

At some point after that, she ended up on the futon, I think she got herself up there and then was lying down in “jail.” “You’ve got to stay in jail for a while!” my brother and I were both telling her. She was a good sport and played along with us, and we kept playing with her for a while wrestling and ticklng her a little bit too. Eventually my brother said we needed more. I thought of something like a prisoner in chains like in cartoons so I wondered what was next. “What do you mean Ron?” I asked him. He pulled me over to a big bin of workout stuff where the jump ropes had come from. We pulled out a heavy weighted jump rope of my dad’s and dragged it over. Aunt Chrissy was still laying on the futon, probably rolling her eyes at us. She was all tied up but still playing along.

I once again followed Ron’s lead and we took the weighted jump rope and placed it over my aunt’s upper body. We didn’t really even knot it, we just pulled it under her and wrapped it around her a couple of times getting it somewhat tight. My brother then pulled some weights out of a weighted vest and we put those on top of my aunt to “weigh her down so she couldn’t escape.” Aunt Chrissy was just laughing the whole time calling us crazy boys and we stayed on the futon with her, making sure she couldn’t escape and occasionally tickling her. I even remember blurting out, “we’re wrapping you up like a birthday gift Aunt Chrissy.”

I don’t remember quite how long our little game went on – maybe 10 minutes – eventually the ropes we had on her came loose. I would’ve liked to tie her up even more, but just what we did had fascinated me. Eventually our “prisoner” got completely free and we cleaned up and moved on. I was still so happy that we had tied her up and I knew I wanted to tie up my pretty aunt again. We actually played this game several times with her, but this was the most and longest she was truly tied up. Of course, eventually times and circumstances change, and I kind of forgot about it. Then when I got to be age 13-14, I started to think about it again and remembered tying her up as a young boy, wishing I could do it again, maybe then next time with a little tighter rope.
Last edited by quietman 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Great to see how you got started
Thanks glad you enjoyed. Pretty simple, but fun!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, lucky lads
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago Great story, lucky lads
Yes indeed we were lucky! I don’t know how much we realized it at the time. Thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed it.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Sounds like your playful aunt had a big influence on you, much like a cartoon (Penelope Pitstop) or TV our movie scene (Avengers) had on others. I myself can’t pinpoint the exact scene or occurrence that sparked the bound damsel bug but I’m sure others can.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Yeah I can’t either, but even before I remember being intrigued by the concept when I’d see it on tv or in illustrations. Of course tying up and cuddling with my aunt I’m sure helped too!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

cute playful story. thanks for sharing.
gaggedinbriefs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedinbriefs »

I've only just gotten round to finding this thread. What a great story!
Really sweet TUG. :)
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

[mention]gaggedinbriefs[/mention] Thanks a lot for reading I'm glad you enjoyed it!
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Cute story, thanks for sharing! Aunt Chrissy sounds like she was a lot of fun :)
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

[mention]TheOfficeOrc[/mention] Thank you for reading and commenting! She was indeed a great babysitter and a lot of fun for letting us tie her up!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Hopefully when you played again, you had her tightly gagged.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

[mention]Tiengag5[/mention] she did play with us many times but never a gag. Guess that was up to the imagination!
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by .vanessa »

Nice story.

I remember tying my aunt's ankles only once, around the age of 6 or 7.
She didn't quite agree to play these games that I used to play with my maternal grandmother.
I have vague memories, given the past years, but I remember exactly that she was sitting on her sofa intent on doing her her crossword while I stood in front of her with a rope in my hand.

She asked me what I wanted to do, but she already knew in reality.
Laughing, I proposed to tie her up, but she didn't agree.

So I took the initiative and tied her ankles making two or three turns of rope and a fairly tight knot.
I remember very well that she was sitting on the sofa with her legs stretched out and her ankles crossed.
I was therefore facilitated in tying her ankles in that position.

Strangely she didn't move and let me do it, I remember that she tried to move them to free herself and the thing that struck me was the rustle of her gray stockings in an attempt to wriggle free.

Once she realized her ankles were actually tied she ordered me to untie her, I of course refused.

She asked me a few times without moving, then when she understood that I would not have freed her she untied herself telling me "I'm not your grandmother".

She stood up and took the rope away.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic