Escape room stories m/f (2nd story added)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Escape room stories m/f (2nd story added)

Post by Isspong »

Preface

I spend my years in university in a medium size city where the business of escape rooms were booming. I’ve always enjoyed logic puzzles so I quickly took an interest in these places, and quickly realized they offered some opportunities for tied up games, so I wanted to share some of my anecdotes during this time.

Escape room stories 1

The first story happened with my partner, Alice, who I introduced in my first story in this site:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11953

At this point Alice and me, Isaac, were 22 years old. She was of short-medium height with a curvy body, with long brownish-blonde hair that reached past her elbows. She had a very expressive and cute face, with big and vivid brown eyes.

This story took place during a cold winter that made it uncomfortable to spend time outside after for long, so most of our plans where moved to indoor spaces. I had invited Alice to a nice dinner to celebrate my birthday. It was rare for us to celebrate in a “formal” fashion, but we were in the mood that week so we fancied up for the occasion. I wore a black suit and Alice wore a tight winter black dress with a turtleneck and a pencil skirt that reached just below her knees. Her outfit was completed by a pair of black boots and black translucent tights.

After dinner and some drinks Alice insisted in paying a visit to a friend of hers, who wanted to return to her some books. We fooled around a bit in the way there but Alice seemed a bit in a hurry to arrive soon. As I later realized, she had organized a surprise for my birthday. She had reserved a session in a new escape room two friends of ours had just finished building. Embarassingly, I didn’t notice the surprise when we “unexpectedly” met with 3 other friends outside the building, but when we entered the building and everyone started shouting “happy birthday!” and throwing confetti.

After some laughs our two hosts started presenting the escape room. It was decorated as a haunted house where some people had mysteriously vanished.

“Sadly, this mystery is planned for smaller groups of maximum 4 people, we tried to include a fifth person to accommodate all of you, but it was impossible. We’re very sorry, but one of you is going to have to wait outside with us, watching through the cameras.” finished one of our hosts

We looked to each other for a moment, but before anyone could speak Alice took the initiative.

“I’ll wait outside. In fact, I don’t think I can run around with this dress, so I prefer to watch you all make fools of yourselves from outside”

We tried to convince her to join in but after some back and forth she winked at me and the matter was decided.

Our hosts put the four of us, me and my three other friends, in a row, each one with the hands in the shoulders of the person in front. I was first, followed by Robert, a tall and muscular guay, then Nathan the shortest of the group and Mary, the tallest girl I've ever met on the rear. The three of them were classmates of mine from university and close friends.

The hosts gave us blindfolds to put on and guided us through a corridor and two doors.

"Don't fall over" Said Alice as we were marched outside the lobby.

After some time in the dark we were startled by loud noises and footsteps and a voice told us, throught loudspeakers fixed to the roof, to remove our blindfolds. We appeared to be in a dark living room with old fashion furniture and a TV set. We were all a bit on edge, but soon we recovered and started playing the game. After some puzzles we managed to turn on the TV.

To our surprise, the TV showed footage of a security camera in the lobby we just left. We could see Alice looking at a screen and, behind her, the first door we had crossed blindfolded. We waved at the cameras in our room, assuming Alice was watching us, but suddenly, all the lights turned off. The TV didn't turn off, but the footage had changed to some kind of green tinted night vision.

In the lobby the lights also turned off, and Alice was blindly trying to reach for the walls, searching for a switch. Before she could find it, the door behind her oppened and two hooded figures emerged. One of the figures approached Alice from behind. Robert and Mary run to the door of our room shouting trying to warn Alice, but I was glued to the TV. The figure behind Alice was taller and wider than her, and grabbed her from behind with ease. He pinned her to her sides with one arm and muffled her surprise with a hand to her mouth. Alice struggle for a moment, but the figure started pulling her backwards. As her movements were a bit constricted by her dress, she complied and started walking, still squirming in the arms of her captor. Meanwhile the order hooded figure reached towards the camera and, suddenly, the TV turned off and the lights came back on.

It was obvious that Alice had arranged the events in advanced, but the mix of drinks, the horror theme of the escape room, and the succesisve scares had quite the effect of realism and urgency to the situation. I couldn't wait to see what else was in store and, of course, was eager to rescue Alice. My companiones seemed also very motivated and we continued the game with renewed efforts.

From time to time we received messages from the loudspeakers from Alice and her captors:
“Hurry little rats! Or your friend will be the last sacrifice to fulfill our plans” said grave and distorted voices
“Heeeelp!” shouted Alice in the distance.

Or, for example, when we were stuck searching for a key:
“Guys! They hid the key under the tablehmmmmmm”
“That’s enough help, and the last you’ll hear of your friend”

At this point I had some difficulties focusing in the puzzles, as I couldn’t take off my mind the image of Alice being kidnapped, but thankfully my friends took care of some of the heavy work. After some time, we ended in a room with two exit door, we found the key to one of the exits and I opened the door. Expecting to see the new location we were startled by another blackout. Before I could react, I felt two hands grabbing me and pulling me pass the door. I barely managed to not fall to the ground and I could hear the door closing behind me. I tried searching for who had grabbed me in the dark, but all I could feel was the now closed door. I had been separated from my three friends that were being lead to the other exit.

After a moment, the lights turned back on. I was in a small dark corridor. The walls and floor were black, full of drawings and messages written in fake blood. In one of the walls was a small makeshift altar with fake skulls, candles a book and a fake dagger. And next to the altar was Alice. She was chained to the wall in a T position, with her arms fully extended and her wrists chained to the wall with manacles. At first, her head was lowered and her eyes half closed, adjusting to the light. But when I approached and she could see again she raised her head and started squirming in her bonds.

“HMMMM! HMLPF!”

Now that she was looking at me I saw that her mouth was covered by some kind of leather strap, she had a small panel gag on (later I learnt that the gag was a present she had bought for my birthday). At first I was paralyzed at the sight, as she put her best damsel in distress impression, tugging at her chains, speaking to her gag, bending her knees and looking pleadingly at me. When I recovered I went to her, kissed her in the front gently and try to remove her gag, but was closed with a tiny padlock.

“Hm hm hm” I could hear her muffled laugh as I tinkered with the gag.
“Iaac? Are you there?” Came the voice of Robert from behind the opposite wall.
“Yes! I’m here, and I found Alice”
“HMMMM!”
“But she can’t talk at the moment”

Our companions were in the next room. The puzzle, this time, consisted in passing clues and keys from one room to another through a tiny slit in the wall. Both of the rooms had exits with several locks that needed to be oppened to advance, but in mine most of the locks were opened and the clues had been repurposed to get the keys to free Alice. During the process Alice “helped” me to solve the puzzles as much as she could.
“Do you think this is the password?” I asked her pointing to a word in one of the books
“Hmpf!” Said Alice nodding and giggling
"Could you pass me the candle in the right?"
"Yhmp shmpr!" Mumbled as she yanked at her chain and tried to kick the candle without losing balance.

After some moments my friends passed me four keys. I went back to Alice and released her hands from the chains. She jumped at me and hanged from my neck as I hugged her. After a while, she separated and pointed at her face.
“Hmm?”
“Oh right!” I went to her back and tinkered for a bit with her gag. “I don’t know, the keys don’t work” I lied. “Maybe it’s from the door?”
“Hm hm” She turned around and crossed her arms, looking at me, amused.
“What can I do? The keys don’t work, we should exit, reunite with the others and find other keys”
“HMM!” She opened her eyes wide, I could tell the idea of being seen gagged embarrassed her a bit. She extended her arms and tried to catch the keys from my hands.

We fooled around until we heard our friends calling for us from the next room. Sadly, we were pressed for time, so I remove her gag.
“Thanks. Did you like you’re present?” Said Alice
We kissed, and we exited the room to reunite with our friends and finish the escape room.

Later she told me her part of the story. The video of her kidnapping had been recorded some days ago. After we entered in the escape room she had been in the control room with the hosts speaking to us through the loudspeakers, until we were nearing the corridor. In that moment a host took her to the corridor. She gagged herself with the pannel gag and the host chained her to the wall and awaited until I opened the door to yank me inside. Usually where Alice was chain was a fake skeleton, but, as I said, the owners were friends and she managed to stage all the scenario.

Hope you like the story! I still have one or two more stories in escape rooms to share in the near future. Have you ever had similar experiences or stories? Let me know!
Last edited by Isspong 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Great story I hope you share the other ones, I wish I could have an experience like that.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting story. Compared to that, the escape room in my town is plain boring :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Oh... this is a fun story! I missed it when you posted it, glad to have read it now!
colb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by colb »

Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

What an awesome experience and story!
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Isspong »

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! Much apreciated. While remembering these stories it ocurred to me to ask Alice for a TUG story she remembered fondly as I intend to write one from her point of view, let me know if this sounds interesting for you, I think the variety could be nice.

P.D: I'm interested in feedback about length and level of details, so please, let me know!

Escape room stories 2

This next story happened around Halloween two year after the last one. We we’re looking for a Halloween plan without anything without having anything specific in mind for a time. As I remember, we were invited to join a group for this escape room by Liz, a friend of Alice to whom she had mentioned in passing that we were interested in horror themed escape rooms and the like. Liz was interested in going to one for the first time, but was a little scared, and having more “experienced” people in the group calmed her down.

The escape room presented itself as a “job interview for a mysterious company” and the ads were stock photos of business people edited to be a bit creepy. So, as it was around Halloween all the group decided to dress in office attire as our Halloween costumes.

We met the rest of the group in a nearby bar to have some drinks before the event. And it was soon obvious that Alice and me, as the oldest and closest to finish University in the group, were the only ones with “serious job interview” attire of our own. I wore a black suit and shirt with a scarf and a long coat, as it was freezing outside, and Alice wore a light grey suit with a light blue buttonless blouse with a small V neck. Liz and her two other friends (a couple called John and Mark) simply wore t-shirts with jeans or trousers, and their usual jackets. Liz in particular, was two years younger than us, quite short, with short black hair and a childish face that, with the shirt, made her look more like a child with her mother’s clothes.

The banter started quickly with them us “Boss”, “manager” and the like, as we played the part bossing them around until we reached the escape room.

A man in a black suit and sunglasses let us in to a small reception door with just three chairs and a counter and he disappeared into a door. After a bit of awkward silence and giggles (all of us were a bit buzzed) the man emerged from the room with a pen and a small notebook.

“Welcome future employees, thanks for coming to our interview” Started the man in a serious tone and took a look at his notebook before continued “It seems you’re here for the group interview, we will evaluate your individual and teamwork capabilities. Your group was registered after the name of Alice? Right? If so, please could Alice come with me to begin the individual interview?”

Alice and I looked at Liz puzzled, as she was the one who had booked the room. Liz shrugged a bit embarrassed, later she told us that a friend that knew the escape room told her not to book it at her name if she was a scaredy-cat.

“I’m Alice” answered as she understood quickly Liz’s reaction and entered the door as the host opened it and gestured for her to go in. The man left after Alice and closed the door behind him. And we returned to silence and tense waiting.

“Wow, you sold out the boss” Said John jokingly to alleviate the tension. Liz half-smiled and look to me waiting for my reaction.

“Yeah, she is going to fire you if this goes wrong, she has quite the temper” Was my contribution, and was met with noticeable relief from Liz.

And so when the man returned, without Alice, he found us laughing and joking. The man cleared his throat to silence us and started again in his imperturbable tone.

“Alice has passed the individual interview and is waiting for the group test. Who is going next?”

I volunteered myself, not wanting to leave Alice waiting for a long time. The man lead me through a small corridor to a white room with a table, two chairs, two doors and coat hangers. I noticed Alice’s jacket in one hanger, and a bit nervously I took of my coat and left it next to it. In one chair sat down a bald man (also wearing black and sunglasses) that started telling me the instructions of the “interview” as soon as I sat down. When he finished he stood up and added.

“Due to confidentiality you are not allowed to see any part of our facilities that don’t belong to the interview process” And produced a blindfold from one of his pockets. Seeing where this was leading I obeyed, covered my eyes and let him lead me to a third room.

The floor in this room felt like bathroom tiles, instead of carpet and the ambient was colder. My guide led me to a corner of the room, took my left hand and I felt a handcuff in my wrist. As I tugged at the handcuffs I felt that I was chained to something in the wall.

“Please remain silent until the test begins, if you still have hopes of exiting here alive that is” And I heard his footsteps leaving the room as he chuckled.

I heard a similar process two times more, someone being lead and chained to the wall near me, the guard laughing at us, threatening us and leaving for the next victim. The third time the steps were faster and erratic and the “guest” wasn’t being very quiet.

“pleas please please please please” we heard Liz going in a continuous murmur even as the captor leading her asked to remain silent. The rest of the prisoners tried to quiet our laughter as Liz pleaded continuously.

“I can’t see anything! Help! I’m going to fall” She continued as we hear the hurried steps as she was pushed to a wall next to us. We heard the handcuffs closing around her wrist and a scared “AH!” as she felt her restrains ”Guis? Someone?! They’re gonna kill me!”

“We’re here Liz” Answered Mark trying to calm her. We heard sounds of doors being slammed close, keys turned, footsteps and chains rattling.

“Took off your blindfolds volunteers. It’s time to play a game” Started a deep voice from a speaker

I took of mine with my free hands. I could see a dirty tiled room similar to the movie Saw. John, Mark Liz and I where in a cell in one end of the room, chained by one hand each to hooks in the wall. John started tugging and inspecting his restrains while Mark, closest to Liz, put a hand on her shoulder to help her relax. She was visibly nervous and passing her free hand over her restrains feeling for a way out, but she wore a half smile on her face, she was enjoying the thrills.

Outside the cell, the room was mostly in the dark. We could barely see outside the cell that was very dimly lit.

“If you manage to escape before an hour, you’ll be able to go back to your homes, alive” Continued the voice in the speaker. “If you solve all our games, you get the big prize” And then the rest of the lights turned on and we were briefly blinded.

All of us jumped, as the first think we could see was a man dressed in a black plastic suit with a mask and a big (fake but realistic) machete. The rest of the room looked like a derelict bit bathroom, similar to the one in the movie Saw, full of puzzles and strange decorations.

But the centerpiece, and the source of the noise of rattling chains, was Alice. She had a black bag over her head, but her blonde-brown hair peaked out under it. Her arms were raised above her head and her hands were handcuffed with a longer chain looped around a pipe in the low roof of the room. Without her jacket and with her arms raised the puffy sleeves of her blouse had untucked from her pants and it showed just a peek of her midriff.

Alice, with a great sense for melodrama heard her name and chose that moment to start tugging at her chains again, moved her cover head trying to find us “Employees! Are you there? Don’t you dare leaving your beloved and beautiful boss here!”

The man walked next to Alice and took off the bag. Alice flinched with the light and jumped when she saw the masked and feigned going for a kick rising her foot and grabbing her chains for support. The man raised the machete to her neck and Alice lowered her foot and adopted a more meek attitude and looked at me “Please, we’re a team! Help”

The masked man lowered the machete and slowly left the room trough a door, as a countdown started in a big digital clock in one of the walls.
Once the man left, everyone started looking around a way to free themselves and I took the opportunity to banter a bit with Alice that was looking around the room spinning around and tangling her chains.

“Alice!” I called her attention waving with my free hand. “Where here, boss, we’re going to save you”

Alice spun around like a top untangling her chain to face our direction “What a relief!” said mockingly, trying to adopt the most casual pose she could with hands chained above her head, moving her weight to one foot and rising one side of her hips “And how are you going to save your lovely boss while inside that cell?”

“Leave that to us, we won’t leave you hanging!” was my answer that was met with her groaning due to the pun. I forced myself to stop staring at the image of my partner handcuffed and started helping in the process of freeing us. After a bit we found the handcuffs keys and Alice helped us to find the combination of the cell that only she could see from outside the cell.

“Boss!” I tried to go hug Alice and to celebrate our freedom, but she raised her foot, balancing on her handcuffs, to stop me.

“No, no, no. Employee, first things first” And she pointed to her hands with her eyes and waved at me with one hand.

“On it!” I exclaimed and started searching the room with the group. Quickly we solved a puzzle and pushed a previously hidden button, we heard a “CLUNK” above Alice. At first we were confused, as she was still handcuffed, but soon we realized that now she could move the chain of the cuffs along the pipe, which was fixed to the wall with supports that alternated open/close when pressing the button, keeping the pipe fixed and letting her move from segment to segment.

We looked as she awkwardly walked following the pipe until it started going down next to a wall and then horizontally around the room at the height of her hips. The chain was long enough to let her separate her hands from the wall one or two feet, but she was facing the wall, so when she turned, she had to let her both arms to one side, restricting her movements more. Alice tested her new limited freedom, relaxed her arms from the tension of her previous position, fixed her clothes, tucked her blouse, and turned to us, as much as the chain allowed her.

“Ok employees, that’s half of the job done, I guess. The executive board is pleased with you, but don’t let it go up to your heads. Now, let’s get out of here”

For the next hours we solved puzzles around the room. I stayed near Alice, as she was limited to moving along the pipe and she had difficulty reaching for some objects. I played with her for a bit, moving objects so her chain would tangle up or she had to use her foot to reach something. She enjoyed the teasing, but she was starting to be a bit frustrated, as she tried to maintain her hair and outfit in good conditions while wrestling with her restraints.

After some time, we unlocked the door that the masked man took to left the room. But to Alice’s dismay, the pipe followed along the floor, under the door, to the next room. She had to lower herself to pass to the next door, complaining all the way in her role of angry boss. I followed her helping her with balance and enjoying the view as she reclined.

The puzzles in this room were harder and our captors kept threatening us through the speakers. The masked man even appeared occasionally to scare the shit out of us, turning of the light and turning it on again when he was in front of a puzzle or a door. All the tension had Liz jumping at each noise, shouting and grabbing the nearest person to use as a shield. In one particular moment the machete man appeared near her after a blackout, she screamed, jumped back and grabbed Alice and tried do move her between her and the masked man, she ended up passing under one of Alice’s hand and hiding between her and the wall. The lights turned off again, we heard the creepy laugh of the masked man and he had disappeared when the lights turn on again.

“Comfy there, employee?” Said Alice rising her arms as much as she could to let Liz out.

“Sorry” Was her answer as she left her hiding spot a bit embarrassed.

The tension rose until the countdown was near zero and, suddenly with 3-4 minutes to spare, we opened the door to the exit. As Liz ran to the opened door Alice interrupted:

“Hey? Aren’t you forgetting something?” Said to her as she tugged at her restrains.

“We can’t leave until we free her” I agreed and turned back to search for the key.

But suddenly the machete man slammed the entry door and started to chase us out, slashing the air with his machete. My companions fled and I tried to reach Alice, that was searching desperately around her for a key. I looked at her and while our attacker was poking at me with the machete like he was making me walk the plank in a ship, I shrugged, blinked to her and said “I’ll come back” and ran to meet my companions in the lobby.

In the lobby we were received by our first host, now out of character, without the sunglasses and with a cheerier voice.

“Congratulations! You made it out alive, it was so close!”

“So close? I was so scared!” Said Liz, recovering her breath “It was so difficult! I really thought for a moment we were going to die! But It was great, so thrilling!” She was almost jumping up and down.

“Where was the key to free Alice?” I asked to our host when I reunited with the group, follow by the machete man, now unmasked.

“Oh! That’s a tough one, most groups don’t find it, we think it’s funnier as an anecdote, follow me” We entered again the last room where Alice had sat on a table inspecting her handcuffs.

“Oh you came back! Sadly you’re too late. Your beloved boss is dead and you’re all fired. I’ll make sure you can’t find job in this city!” She said to us, trying to cross her arms in front of her and failing as the cuffs restricted her movements too much.

While one of the hosts showed me the hidden key, the other came back with a camera. “Do you want a photo of your escape? We don’t put them in the lobby to not break the atmosphere, but you can keep it as a memory”

“Yeah!” Said Liz, and grabbed John by the hand, went next to Alice, who was standing up again, and put an arm over her shoulders. “Come guys! Let’s take a photo” Alice tried to push her away but her chains were taught and her arms where stretched at her right side, opposite to Lize. “Wait! Free me first, you fools!”

I approached Alice from behind to free her as she complained, and in that moment, I had a revelation, I only had taken off my coat, I still wore my jacket and scarf! I left the key in a table and took my scarf in both hands.

“That’s enough of you, boss!” And passed my scarf over Alice’s head, pulling it over her mouth.

“Aahmmmmp!” Exclaimed Alice, letting the scarf enter her mouth a bit as she screamed startled. I tied a simple knot behind her head, over her hair. She turned around looked at me with an expression between anger and amusement. The gag wasn’t very tight, but I knew she would play along and she didn’t disappoint. “Hmmmm!” tried to protest and reclined so she could reach her gag with her hands.

I grabbed her gently by the shoulders and moved her closer to the wall, so the chain let her move her both arms in front of her but only up until her chest. “Come take a photo with our boss! Before she fire us all” Alice crossed her wrists in front of her, so the chains where visible and pleaded in her makeshift gag posing for the photo. When the rest of the group saw that she played along everyone join for the photo.

We took 2 or 3, and for the last one I spun around Alice a bit until she was completely against the wall and her arms where pressed against her side by the chain. After that, she directed a look at me that said, “This is going to cost you” and I let her free herself with the key and ungagged herself. She put on my scarf correctly, and she has kept it as her own until now.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is an awesome story!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Very enjoyable stories! I clearly need to track down these kind of escape rooms lol
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really cool story
FoxOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FoxOne »

I agree it's a cool story. For me TUG in escape rooms happened only twice. The first time it was the other group of four female teenagers were going to a horror room. The game master handcuffed them all behind their backs. They went past me. I wish this was my group. The second time it was with my female friend, 24. We both had one hand cuffed to a chain that was connected with a wall. Each of us was on the other side of the room but she had too small hand so she was free very soon.

What I want to say it's a shame it's so small amount of escape rooms that use things like handcuffs. I wish I was in the escape room from the story. Or I was a game master in such escape room. There definitely should be escape rooms that require you to tie up and/or gag your teammate for some time to progress the game. All games I've heard about do it only at the beginning and most of them offers only being handcuffed. And yes there were two escape rooms where you might be gagged - Mystery Manila in the Philippines and The Great Escape Game in Sheffield, the UK. For the last one they used to make a photo of groups that were often tape gagged and handcuffed (later just chained), even with hands behind the back, both males and females. You can find the photos on their Facebook profile.

If anyone knows such escape rooms (especially in Europe) I would be happy to try them out after lockdown.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

FoxOne wrote: 3 years ago I agree it's a cool story. For me TUG in escape rooms happened only twice. The first time it was the other group of four female teenagers were going to a horror room. The game master handcuffed them all behind their backs. They went past me. I wish this was my group. The second time it was with my female friend, 24. We both had one hand cuffed to a chain that was connected with a wall. Each of us was on the other side of the room but she had too small hand so she was free very soon.

What I want to say it's a shame it's so small amount of escape rooms that use things like handcuffs. I wish I was in the escape room from the story. Or I was a game master in such escape room. There definitely should be escape rooms that require you to tie up and/or gag your teammate for some time to progress the game. All games I've heard about do it only at the beginning and most of them offers only being handcuffed. And yes there were two escape rooms where you might be gagged - Mystery Manila in the Philippines and The Great Escape Game in Sheffield, the UK. For the last one they used to make a photo of groups that were often tape gagged and handcuffed (later just chained), even with hands behind the back, both males and females. You can find the photos on their Facebook profile.

If anyone knows such escape rooms (especially in Europe) I would be happy to try them out after lockdown.
Was looking at said Facebook page recently, and apparently the one and only Daisy Ridley of Star Wars fame did the Abducted escape room in Leeds, which is the room of their's that we're all interested in. As far as i can tell, Leeds does the exact same thing that Sheffield does. No telling if they still tie and gag their participants or not, but if they do, that means that Ridley was, and at the very least she might have been chained as you mentioned. Which is a pretty fun thing to think about.
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Isspong »

Yeah, I relate to your experiences. I just had to try as much horror/abducted themed escape room as I could to get some lucky experiencies. I helped to befriend someone on the business, the majority of the escape room in my town were small businesses that knew each other and were happy to recommend similar experiences or let you add some modifications or suprises for controlled groups.

But most of the experiences could be shortly described as: handcufs to the wall and blindfold at the start. I remember a case when a co-worker came to escape room and she had her ankles chained to the wall, she freaked out for a bit and almsot hit one of the host from the surprise.

On the other hand, I knew some potentially interesting escape rooms in my town, one was even themed around love dungeon/couples experience, but I think they weren't opened for a long time. It seems most people don't want a kinky escape room with their couples while the host peep through the cameras, WEIRD, HUH? Don't know how that idea could fail.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic