Walk in closet captive experience(M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Walk in closet captive experience(M/F)

Post by Sandravictim »

Hello guys. Its Sandra again!

I have been receiving a lot of positive feedback about my first bound and gagged experience I posted here about a week ago and I am really glad you guys love it! Here is another one of my experience! I hope you will like this as much.

This took place about a year ago. I was still dating with this guy from my first story that tied me up. We were out in the afternoon doing a bit of shopping at the mall. We had a nice lunch and drink together. I was wearing a white sleeveless button crop top shirt, a black bra which shows the straps of the bra above my shirt, a grey checkered mini skirt, brown ankle socks and white trainers. When we were finished shopping, we got to his car. As we loaded the things into the trunk and we got in the car together, he mentioned that he have a few friends coming over to his place to watch a local football game on his TV. His parents were away on holiday so he had the whole house for himself. At that time, we thought of trying a slight scary tie up experience for me and we wanted to venture a bit more thrill for myself. He then proposed having me captive in his small walk in closet bound and gagged for the amount of time his friends were over. When I heard that, my spine felt a bit of chills but at the same time, it sounded very exciting to try. Luckily, he was very understanding. He did not pressure me too much and told me to think about it during the ride home which I did. I took a hard long think and pretty much sat cross legged during the whole journey home. It makes me think hard and carefully. When we arrived at his home, he asked me again if I wanted to do it, and in the end I agreed to try this little scary venture!

We entered his home and unpacked all our shopping things. When we were done, he gave me time to prepare myself. I took a couple of minutes to get ready. When I finally informed him I was ready, he led me to his room and inside his dark walk in close. He grabbed a chair from his room and placed it in the middle of the closet. He forced me to sit on the chair as he pulled me to sit on it. At this point, he was a bit in a captor mode. He quickly hand gagged me from behind, stuffed a cloth in my mouth and seal it with 5 strips of silver duct tape. He then worked on tying my wrist with some strong brown ropes behind my back and tied them against the chair of the rear legs. And then he tied my knees, my legs and feet together with quite a lot of ropes. He then added an extra rope on my feet, stretched it under the chair and used that other end of the rope to tie my already tied wrist which is making me hogtied still sitting on the chair. I was really helpless once he finished tying me that way.

Once I was all secured, bound and gagged, he played with my feet slightly and he fondled me slightly as well and raised my skirt up slightly. It was time for him to leave me bound and gagged in his dark closet for a good few hours. It was scary as hell as I predicted it was going to be as soon as he turned off the lights in the closet and locked the closet door. About 15 minutes later while I was struggling against my bonds, I then heard some of his friends downstairs. I was really nervous in case one of them would be wondering around the house and then accidentally discovers me. That would be a lot of explaining to do!. Luckily that wasn't the case but it was still a nerve wrecking of hearing them downstairs while I was struggling bound and gagged upstairs in a locked closet. It was a really thrilling intense period as I was bound and gagged for about 4 and a half hours at night in the dark. His darn friends just wouldn't leave and just kept talking about the game hours after it was over. Finally, his friends left and he came straight up to get me. He apologized for taking so long and asked if I was OK. He took the tape off my mouth and removed the stuffing. I was a little annoyed and frustrated being bound and gagged for a long time alone but I reminded him that will usually be how I am anyway whenever I am in this kind of situation in general. And I really liked the idea of being left alone bound and gagged for quite a good few hours. This experience really made me become interested in captive scenarios like this as a victim.

I forgave him, he untied me after a long good few hours and we enjoyed the rest of the evening together and shared my experience with him about it.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Let me know if this was as well written as my first one and what I can do to improve my writing! I am likely to share more of my bound and gagged experience! Thank you all so much for taking your time to read this.

I look forward to your response.
Thank you.
Sandra.
XX
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Good story
Tie me up and have fun with me
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

David Han wrote: 3 years agoGood story
Thank you!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love it. Thanks for sharing. Hope to hear more.
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

Thanks for sharing that with us. It seems like you and closets have a very intimate relationship with another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a side note, your openness and way of telling stories is making you become one of my favorite authors here
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Very nice story, but wow, 4 hours sounds like a lot :lol:. Also, your writing is pretty good. Thanks for sharing
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Whoa thats a crazy long time to be tied up without checking on you. Good thing you didn't lose blood flow in your arms. Either that or had to pee! Lol, great story regardless. Sounds like a fun time
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds very exciting but he should have checked on you occasionally to make sure you were ok.. And of course sneak a peek at his gorgeous bound and gagged captive :D
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 3 years ago Love it. Thanks for sharing. Hope to hear more.
Thank you Glad you love it!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

ColdFire wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for sharing that with us. It seems like you and closets have a very intimate relationship with another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a side note, your openness and way of telling stories is making you become one of my favorite authors here
More like tight dark spaces lol.

Aww thanks so much! ^^
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

micoAi wrote: 3 years ago Very nice story, but wow, 4 hours sounds like a lot :lol:. Also, your writing is pretty good. Thanks for sharing
It sure was. But it was very thrilling!

Thank you for taking the time to read
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

FacelessMage wrote: 3 years ago Whoa thats a crazy long time to be tied up without checking on you. Good thing you didn't lose blood flow in your arms. Either that or had to pee! Lol, great story regardless. Sounds like a fun time
It sure was! Thank you for reading!
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

The sheer anxiety of the situation made me shudder. That's amazingly brave of you.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

Minerva wrote: 3 years ago The sheer anxiety of the situation made me shudder. That's amazingly brave of you.
Thank you!
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Nice story, can't wait to read more ^^
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
Cegsummer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cegsummer »

Another great story. I’m curious how long it took you to recover from being immobile for so long and how you dealt with the boredom of being in a stimulus free environment. Being gagged like that is a safety concern; a couple of good sneezes or accidentally swallowing the stuffing could really restrict your airway so please be careful. Get a good quality ball gag that you can breath through or something like that
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you for sharing this experience. A pleasure to read such well-written story.
jmob21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jmob21 »

Great story!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for sharing your experience. It was a fun read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Great story and very cool and exciting experience. Lucky you!
Thank you for sharing!
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

As a reminder, please never do what Sandra's friend did to her, never leave a bound and gagged person alone.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
tiedandgaggedwes25
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedandgaggedwes25 »

that was a really good story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic