Babysitter challenge part 1 (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitter challenge part 1 (m/f)

Post by themanoftheman123 »

Babysitter challenge Part 1

This also involves my babysitter Brittany and the second time I tied her up. If you remember from last time, I had tied her hand and ankles with scotch tape and even managed a gag, but had to cut the game short because my sister was hurt.

This time wasn’t very planned out either, it just kind of happened.

She came over to babysit, but instead of plotting to tie her up I simply chilled out watching tv while she played with my sister. I guess I wasn’t in the mood at the time. I know, weird.

Anyways, I finally turned off the tv and headed upstairs where my sister and Brittany were watching a movie. I don’t remember the movie, I think it was “Quest for Camelot”, but it had a tie up scene in it. As if a “ding” went off in my head, I remembered I had a cute babysitter here and I wanted to tie her up.

With subtlety not being my thing I asked Brittney if she could help me with something in my room. She looked at me oddly, but stood up and followed me to my bedroom while my sister continued with the movie. Guess she wasn’t in a game mood either.

My parents were due home soon, I had to cut to the chase, but still wanted to have a sort of a “game” twist on it. .

“Remember how I tied you up last time?” I asked in a teasing tone. “I bet you if I did it again you won’t be able to get out.”

She folded her arms, meeting my teasing tone with defiance. “I can get out no problem.”

I don’t know about you guys, but I love those words.

I sat her down in my wooden straight back chair and set to work. I still wasn’t using actual rope, so I found my Boy Scout bandanas and some belts. With the bandanas I tied her wrists behind the chair, and ankles together, and with the belts I tied her torso and waist to the chair. My last bandanna went over her mouth, I wasn’t aware of the “cleave gag at this point”.

Unfortunately she hadn’t been tied a few minutes when I heard the garage door opening, signaling my parents' return. Disappointed I set to untie her, but much to my surprise she had gotten herself out in less than a minute.

A smug look on her face, she handed me the bandanna and belts. “Maybe next time.”

I stared at the items in my hands. Challenge accepted.

In part 2 the game was much more planned out.
Last edited by themanoftheman123 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
colb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by colb »

Great start! Looking forward to part 2!
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Amazing, can’t wait for more
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Fun tale. Looking forward to the more planned version. Thank you for posting.

p.s. gender tag your story please.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Ah, got me excited there but then your parents showed up.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Thanks for posting these stories! They are simple but fun boyhood tales. While I’m a big rope fan, I also enjoy an improvised tug with bandanas, belts, etc. Also appreciate that they’re true stories.

I love these stories, looking forward to more! Hopefully next time Brittany gets bound a little tighter and can’t escape
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good Start and 1st Chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story
BlueKK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueKK »

This is so cute. Though I would like have the babysitter tie me up hehe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic