Babysitter challenge part 2 (m/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitter challenge part 2 (m/ff)

Post by themanoftheman123 »

Babysitter challenge Part 2

This is probably one of my fondest memories with my babysitter Brittney. This may be because I was using shoe laces now, as opposed to rope or other random items, and that she was wearing a nice blue sweater, tight jeans, and vans.

Or the fact that it snowed for the first time that I could remember in the desert, but I digress.

When she arrived and my parents left, I didn’t waste any time.

“Remember the challenge from last time?” I asked.

It took her a moment, but when it clicked for her, a sly smile spread across her lips with her arms folded over her chest. “Oh I remember.”

I met her grin with one of my own. “Well how about we try again. I bet I can tie you up and you won’t be able to get out.”

“Deal.”

My sister was confused, considering she wasn’t there the last time, but she was interested in this game we were playing.

All three of us went to my bedroom, she took a seat on my chair and told me to give it my best shot. I grabbed my shoelaces, pulled her wrists behind the chair and started to tie.

“Wait? Is that rope?”

I was surprised by how concerned she seemed all of a sudden. “No. Shoe laces.”

I could tell she was thinking for a moment before shrugging. “Okay. Continue.” Weird, but I continued tying until her wrists were secure. Next her ankles, then her knees, then tied her stomach to the chair with a belt. I ended the tie with a bandana over her mouth.

“And go!”

She began to squirm, and since I hadn’t tied her wrists or ankles to the actual chair, there was a lot more movement then if she had.

“So we just wait here until she gets out?” My sister asked.

I chuckled evilly, still sort of in character. “I’m suppose we’ll be here a while.”
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you had an awesome experience! Looking forward to part 2! Hope Brittany stays bound and gagged for quite a long while. Wish I had a babysitter like Brittany when I was 13!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Thank you for sharing this nice and cute story. And if I may ask? What type of Vans was your babysitter wearing.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds like fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic