Babysitter challenge part 3 (m,ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitter challenge part 3 (m,ff)

Post by themanoftheman123 »

Babysitter challenge part 3

Of course when I said “a while” I thought we’d be there for an hour or so, but it only took her five minutes to wriggle free. Pulling herself free, she spun the shoelaces in her hands with a flourish, crossing her legs with a cocky, “free.”

Playfully enraged, and with my sister giggling beside me, I grabbed the shoelaces and looked around for her next challenge. Moving to my closet I pushed aside all of my hanging clothes so that the top bar was exposed.

“Stand in here.” She followed my instructions standing beneath the bar, her face twisted in confusion as to where I was going with this. I crossed her wrists in front of her, tied them together, then I pulled them over her head and tied them to the bar above her. I then moved to her ankles and knees and tied them together.

It Was at this time that my sister started saying that she was hungry, so, with a sly grin, I told her we’d go down and I’d get some food.

“Wait,” Brittney started to struggle a bit with concern, “I’m hungry too.”

I slowly started to shut the sliding closet door. “Then you’d better get out soon.” And with that I shut the door, me, and surprisingly my sister, sharing a playful, sinister laugh at her expense. I think Brittney called me something from inside the closet, but I probably shouldn’t repeat it here.

—:0:—

Downstairs I started to make my sister Mac and cheese when she asked, “why do you like tying Brittney up?”

I was taken aback by her blunt question, not that I hadn’t thought of it before, but still it caught me off guard.

I shrugged. “I dunno. I just…do.” That was the bare bones explanation, one that she was satisfied with, but I think there was more to it. I wouldn’t discover those reasons until I was much older, but that’s for another time.

We sat down to our Mac and cheese when we heard footsteps upstairs. I had lost track of how long she was up there, but since Mac and cheese takes about 10 to 12 minutes to make and we were halfway through our food, I would say she was upstairs for 20 minutes, give or take.

Brittney came into the kitchen, once again, flourishing the shoelaces in her hands as if waiting for applause. “I did it again!”

I scowled at her as she went around to get herself some Mac and cheese. “I’ll get you.” I frowned, “right after food.”

“Actually,” my sister chimed, “can I be next?”
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Love how you answered your sisters question! “I just do”

Wish Id had a babysitter like her. Of course, I would have been too shy to ask anyway. Thanks for posting these
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by themanoftheman123 »

I appreciate you taking the time to read! Don’t worry about the “shoulda, woulda, coulda’s.” I feel like that every time I read some of these stories. Like “man why didn’t I think of that?”
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

[mention]themanoftheman123[/mention] You’re welcome thanks for taking the time to write and share these. I have posted one true story myself, also about tying up my aunt, although I was much younger. Keep posting these I’m sure many are enjoying them.

Btw love your profile pic!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is a cute and adorable story!!! Can't wait to see and read what happens next
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic