Homework (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Homework (F/m)

Post by Gemscot »

Although it was only forty-two minutes past nine in the morning, it was already a very warm and sunny Saturday morning in August. Gemscot and Paulscot were sat at the garden table on the decking in their secluded and immaculate back garden talking over breakfast.
Gemscot was a tall and slender, yet well-toned and strikingly attractive young lady of twenty-one with long straight jet black hair tied back in a pony tail and wicked black button eyes. She wore a loose-fitting black cropped t-shirt with a large Gothic picture on the front, revealing a gleaming metal stud in her navel and skin-tight faded blue cropped jeans shorts with frayed edges and Adidas white-striped black sports sandals.
Paulscot was a small and round-faced, wide-mouthed and slightly snub-nosed boy of fourteen with short spiky jet black hair and wicked black button eyes. He wore a loose-fitting Adidas white-striped medium blue t-shirt which was not tucked into matching shorts and Adidas white-striped blue sports sandals.
“You get the bag while I stack the dishwasher!” Gemscot said, putting her empty coffee cup on the tray.
Paulscot eagerly got up and went inside the house and up to his bedroom.
Gemscot gathered all the breakfast pots together onto the tray and carried them into the kitchen. She stacked the dishwasher and set it going. Once she had done so, she went up to her bedroom and returned a few moments later carrying her laptop, which she placed on the garden table and opened it and set it going.
“Ready!” Paulscot exclaimed eagerly, virtually following her down the stairs and out into the back garden.
Paulscot was carrying his laptop and a bulging black Royal High School Edinburgh gym bag. He placed them both on the table.
From the pocket of his shorts he produced a black ball gag on a black strap. Carefully placing the gag in his mouth, he fastened the straps comfortably tight round his head as he walked over to the large tree in the centre of the garden and stood with his back upright against it.
Gemscot opened the gym bag and produced two lengths of rope. Throwing one over her shoulder, she walked towards her brother and stood behind him and the tree, facing him. Kneeling down on the grass, she proceeded to tie his ankles very tightly to the tree.
Gemscot lifted the second rope off her shoulder as she stood up straight. She tied his wrists very tightly together behind his back and the tree.
“Ropes OK?” Gemscot asked, walking back over to the table. “No too tight?”
“Fine!” Paulscot grunted appreciatively through his very effective ball bag.
Gemscot produced a black Royal High School Edinburgh gym bag from within the bag. She unfolded it and opened it as she walked back over to her brother. With an evil giggle, Gemscot placed the bag over Paulscot's head, effectively hooding him. She pulled the drawstrings round his neck, making sure he had ample room to breathe freely.
“Comfy?” Gemscot teased, stepping back one pace to admire her captive.
Paulscot responded with a grunted laugh.
“I’ll just be at the table doing uni work!” Gemscot announced walking slowly back to the table.
Gemscot sat down at the table at her laptop and started doing her unit work, as she said. She kept periodically looking towards her brother to reassure herself he was ok.

About an hour passed, and Gemscot was making excellent progress with her uni work. Saving the document she was working on, Gemscot stood up and walked towards her brother.
“How ya doing, bro?” Gemscot enquired, standing in front of Paulscot and facing him. “Want to be released yet?”
“Yes!” Paulscot grunted.
Gemscot untied the gym bag and removed it, laughing at her brother as he blinked in the bright sunlight. Throwing the bag over her shoulder, she walked round behind him and united the ropes holding his wrists and ankles.
Drooling, Paulscot gratefully removed the ball gag and followed his sister over to the table. He went into the kitchen to wipe his mouth and run the gag under the cold tap to clean it. Producing a small plastic bag from under the kitchen sink, he placed the gag in the bag and rolled it up and put in his pocket. He returned to the table and Gemscot.
Gemscot had put the ropes bag in the bulging gym bag. She folded the now empty gym bag up and placed that inside the bag also.
Paulscot sat down at the table and set his laptop going. Being a high school student, he had homework to do and started on that.

Gemscot and Paulscot spent the next two hours doing their homework, periodically exchanging comments and questions with each other. Then they paused for a leisurely lunch.
After lunch they spent the next two hours or so doing their homework, and then switching their laptops off when they finished.
“Need a back walk?” Paulscot offered, as Gemscot stood up and stretched out.
“Yes please!” Gemscot replied, eagerly accepting his offer.
Kicking her sandals off, Gemscot laid face-down on the grass just off the decking, and rolled her t-shirt up to her shoulders.
Paulscot kicked his sandals off as he stood up and walked over to his sister. Taking care not to stand on her spine, Paulscot stood with both feet together on Gemscot's lower back facing her head. Taking small and gentle (but not too gentle) steps, he proceeded to talk forwards and backwards on Gemscot's back, kneading her skin with his toes.
“Oh, that is so good!” Gemscot exclaimed gratefully. “Keep it up!”

:D :D
Last edited by Gemscot 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It might be fun to read this tale from Paulscot's point of view.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I just hope Paulscot is not too heavy as an14 year old. Would not want Gemscot broken
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

He was (and still is) average height for his age, but as we are sporting people, very well developed/toned. His backwalks are truly magical - gentle but not too gentle!

Gemscot
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

The more of your stories I read the more I wish I had such a great sister. Also great that he trusts you that much. I guess I would've teased him a tiny bit before releasing him. Because he was gagged I would've just told him "What? You want to stay like that way longer? No problem!" and then left him but would've come for the rescue 5 minutes later or so :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Only 5 minutes? I'd have left him longer than that! :lol:

I love my brother but that doesn't stop me being cruel to him! :lol:

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I guess that's only fair, after all, you had all the work tying him up. So having your own fun by playing some pranks on him and being a bit cruel would be only fair, right? :lol:
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

your stories are always fun to read
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Thank you

Gemscot
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Catching up on reading your stories [mention]Gemtie[/mention]. These are excellent! Thanks for sharing them.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Malacoda »

Being staked out in the shade was the easiest bondage to put up. Just had lay there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic