Babysitter escape part 4 (m/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitter escape part 4 (m/ff)

Post by themanoftheman123 »

Babysitter(and sister?) challenge 4

(Note: I don’t really remember this part too well so I’m writing down the most I can remember)

I had to make my sister give the mother of all promises that she wouldn’t tell our parents that I had tied her up, but after she crossed her heart and hoped to die and all that, we were ready to begin.

Still it felt weird tying up my younger sister, a feeling I would get over later on, but that’s for a later time, so I decided to include Britney into the mix. My sister was a bit disappointed, but agreed. The two of them were relatively the same size height wise, if not my sister being just a tad shorter than Britney, but this being the case it gave me a
devious idea.

I sat them on the ground back to back and grabbed my belts and neckties since my shoelaces weren’t long enough and set to work. With my shoelaces I tied Britneys right arm and wrist to my sister left arm and wrist, then tied my sisters right wrist and arm to Britney’s left wrist and arm. With my ties and belts I tied them around their arms and torso’s below the bust line, and with my remaining shoelaces I tied their ankles and knees together.

Not “together” together, as they were both sitting back to back.

Anyways.

With a couple of handkerchiefs I added the over the mouth gags.

“Alright ladies,” I said as I stood back, “go ahead and get out.”

Now my sister has a very “red” personality, meaning that, while she was a sweet person, she had a very fiery personality. As soon as I said “go”, my sister immediately started twisting, tugging, pulling, and squirming to escape, much to the dismay of her captive partner. I couldn’t help but think of a bull rider on top of a rodeo bull.

As I was in the corner laughing my head off, Britney had shaken off her gag and was calling over her shoulder for my sister to settle down. My sister's gag was still over her mouth when she responded, which sounded like “I almost got it”, even though she wasn’t even close.

Britney pulled themselves back into a seated position once my sister had tired herself out, which took a while, and still neither of them had made much effort in escaping. Once they had settled, Britney started a more “slow and steady” approach to escaping, searching for knots that the two could start working on. Unfortunately there was enough room between their backs that Britney was able to take her right hand, cross it under her back to her left hand and begin untying the knots on her left wrist.

Once they had that figured out the pair made their escape in a couple of minutes. Was I bummed out when they got out? Maybe, but I was too busy laughing my head off to care.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Some good short fun!

> bull rider on top of a rodeo bull

Nice way to put it :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic