I kidnapped my cousin's friends part 3 (mf/ffff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I kidnapped my cousin's friends part 3 (mf/ffff

Post by Shadow »

After securing Jasmine and Katrina in the closet, Kylie went back downstairs to the living room. She said two down, two to go. Whom shall I call the brunette Angela, or the redhead Barbara. I wanted to capture them both of course, but we need to keep their presence a secret at least for a little while. That's when the doorbell rang. Kylie asked me to come with her to the garage. We opened the small garage door and Angela walked in. She seen someone get dropped off here and I think I saw Katrina earlier.
Angela asked if she could join in on the fun. Kylie said sure if you don't mind being kidnapped for a few hours. Angela said do I have to be tied up or something?
After introducing myself to Angela, I told her yes you'll be bound, gagged, and blindfolded for a while. She said okay, I always wondered how I'd react to being kidnapped. Kylie asked if Angela could go back to her house across the road and retrieve four shoelaces and two bandanas in different colors. Angela asked if her brown and pink bandanas would work. Kylie said sure, we'll gag you with the pink bandana and use the brown one as a blindfold. Angela said okay then, I'll be right back with everything you requested! So a few minutes later Angela came back with two packs of shoelaces and her brown and pink bandanas. I asked Kylie to go check on the other two and decide where to stow the last two guests away. Then I told Angela, time to get you all trussed up little lady! I said turn around and cross your wrists behind your back. I quickly bound her wrists and her arms and then sat her down in a metal folding chair. Once seated in the chair she asked what happens next, gag and blindfold me or finish tying up my limbs? Then I tied her crossed ankles together and bound her legs around her knees.
II then told Angela to curve her lips in and keep her eyes closed while I got her gag ready. She did, so I rolled her pink bandana around a washcloth, and held it up to Angela's mouth. I said no peeking, but open wide, okay? She did and I gagged her nice and tight. She tried talking, but quickly realized that wasn't going to be possible. Then I picked her up from the chair slung her over my shoulder. I carried her inside and got her mouth taped up just like the other girls. Then I quickly blindfolded her. As I was tying the blindfold, Kylie came back to the living room. Kylie walked over to the kitchen to go over our options.
She suggested keeping everyone in close proximity.
She said we'll keep her and Barbara hog-tied on my bed while Jasmine and Katrina stay in my closet. I asked her why she'd been gone so long. She said I gave Jasmine a break from being hogtied and left them tied back to back with their arms wrapped around each other. I said sounds good, let's get Angela hauled away and then we'll come back down here and invite Barbara over. And since I'd already tied, gagged, and blindfolded Angela I'll do the same with Barbara too. So I placed Angela on top of my shoulder, Kylie got a length of rope.
We carried Angela upstairs and hogtied her securely. We told Angela don't go anywhere we'll be back with our last guest soon. We went and invited Barbara over, she arrived a few minutes later. She was immediately tied up, gagged, and blindfolded upon her arrival. Then she joined her friends in Kylie's bedroom. Once they were all secured in the same room. We said it was time for everyone to get the full story .
We untied their blindfolds, but left their mouths gagged. We challenged all of them to escape and free each other as needed.
We gave them a one hour time limit or they'd be tickled mercilessly. We were shocked when an hour later, they showed up in the living room untied and quite pleased with themselves We asked them to keep the whole thing a secret as we also made sure no one had marks on their skin or anything. Then they all went home, asking for a retry of the game.
Last edited by Shadow 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

You did get that retry of the game right?
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadow »

Yes but I haven't written that story yet.
CartoonCaptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CartoonCaptor »

When is it Kylie's turn?
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadow »

CartoonCaptor wrote: 4 days ago When is it Kylie's turn?
That'll be my next story post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic