Escape challenges with crossfit girls parts 1-12 M/FFFF

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

I would love to hear it from your perspective Ellie96
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

It would be good to hear the perspective of Ellie now that she has appeared here! Especially the initial work tie ups. Evo painted you as a bit naive to the bondage scene, but is that really true!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

LaxMax wrote: ↑2 years ago I would love to hear it from your perspective Ellie96
Sure😁i think i will atleast share my perspective of the first one! And then some other experiences we have had.
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

wannabetiedup wrote: ↑2 years ago It would be good to hear the perspective of Ellie now that she has appeared here! Especially the initial work tie ups. Evo painted you as a bit naive to the bondage scene, but is that really true!
Yes😁initially, but I have always enjoyed being tied up, i will share some of my experiences soon!
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

So where the heck do I find an Ellie? Kind of a dream come true. Great narratives, by the way. I just found this and have more to read to catch up.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Ellie96 wrote: ↑2 years ago
wannabetiedup wrote: ↑2 years ago It would be good to hear the perspective of Ellie now that she has appeared here! Especially the initial work tie ups. Evo painted you as a bit naive to the bondage scene, but is that really true!
Yes😁initially, but I have always enjoyed being tied up, i will share some of my experiences soon!
I think we would all look forward to hearing those experiences
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

wannabetiedup wrote: ↑2 years ago
Ellie96 wrote: ↑2 years ago
I think we would all look forward to hearing those experiences
I certainly would, and I want to know where to find an Ellie! :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I enjoyed reading these stories and hope to read more of your tales in the future!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

AlexUSA3 wrote: ↑1 year ago I enjoyed reading these stories and hope to read more of your tales in the future!
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoy them😊and yes i must continue this! I see i have a chapter to finish😁
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Evo wrote: ↑1 year ago
AlexUSA3 wrote: ↑1 year ago I enjoyed reading these stories and hope to read more of your tales in the future!
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoy them😊and yes i must continue this! I see i have a chapter to finish😁
You're a lucky guy not only finding Ellie but finding girls as competitive as to want to be tied up over and over just because they want to win am escape contest.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

I just read up on this. Amazing stories, you are a lucky, and hopefully happy man. A slight remark is that you sometimes forget to close your quotation marks ("). Some great experiences and very well-described!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic