Escape challenges with crossfit girls parts 1-12 M/FFFF

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
shonnazz45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shonnazz45 »

I have to say, I'm enjoying this story A LOT!!
And I'm curious-did anything eventually happen with you and Ellie?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

shonnazz45 wrote: 2 years ago I have to say, I'm enjoying this story A LOT!!
I was wondering about this too :)

Really enjoying your story. Hope you have plenty more to tell!
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Thanks😁glad you are enjoying the story i will continue woth part 8 soon. If something happened between us? Well you just have to see what follows😉
Last edited by Evo 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 8 The hogtie challenge
Here is part 8 finally.

The girls jumped around in their bonds and tested out my ties a bit. I found a mattress and placed before them, since they were going to be in a hogtie, I thought this would make it more comfortable for them.
“Ok, get down girls” I said pointing at the mattress on the floor.
“Nice, How are we going to do this” Stacey said smiling.
“Just get down, like this” Ellie got down on her knees and then just threw herself on the ground, laying on her stomach.
“So, hands and feet together like this? Ellie asked while she got in the hogtie position.
“Yeah, just so, get down Stacey” I said.
“Ok, I will try” Stacey said while she got on her knees and then her stomach, resuming the hogtie position like Ellie.
I started tying Ellies hands to her feet and pulled the rope tightening the hogtie, she arched up while I tightened the rope between her legs and arms.
“So, how is that? tight enough for you? I asked Ellie a little devious.
“Wow this is a bit tight, but its ok, getting a great stretch” Ellie said smiling of her first time in a hogtie.
“This some hardcore shit, damn” Stacey said laughing while she watched me hogtying Ellie.
“I’m sooo ready” Stacey said smiling of joy.

I finished tying Ellie up and she was now in a tight hogtie. “How’s that?” I wanted to make sure she was cool with it.
“Ouch, there we go, it’s cool” Elie said with a grin on her face. I started tying Stacey up and tighten the rope between her legs and arms connecting them to a hogtie, it was about as tight as Ellies hogtie.
“Ah, ok there its tight enough, woah, that’s tight” Stacey said closing her eyes, I could see on her face that it was pretty tight for a newbie.
“Ready girls?” I looked over them, it looked awesome, these two hot girls hogtied on the floor in my ropes.
“This some awesome shit dude, I’m going to win this for sure” Ellie was confident as usual.
“Once again this is some awesome ropework, well done” Stacey said smiling at me, I was very happy with my ropework and they seemed to like being hogtied like this, these girls are really open for stuff I said to myself.

The challenge was on and Ellie and Stacey started struggling in their bonds, Ellie rolled around on the floor trying to break out, she was as usual the one using brute force and she was the escape artist out of them, or at least she had been tied up the most. Stacey laid still trying to untie herself and getting to a loose end of the ties on her back, she laid on her stomach. Ellie was struggling like crazy and was getting a sweat on, she really put her back into this. I enjoyed the sight of them struggling around.
“Well, I will go finish my work, you girls enjoy” I said and walked out. I was going to finish some stuff and was pretty sure they would still be tied when I returned. I
“Damn, this is tight I can’t reach any knots” Stacey said in frustration while rolling on the floor, she now struggled as hard as Ellie and both girls were now trying to break their bonds using force, they both looked incredible I remember thinking.
“Time is running out now” I said with a smirk.
“Hold on I’m nearly there” Ellie had gotten a loose end and was almost out of the hogtie. Stacey was still hogtied and still had not made any progress with her struggles.
“Come on Stacey, you can do it” I tried to encourage Stacey to keep on.
“I don’t know, I’m really stuck here” Stacey responded.
“Aha, there you see bitch” Ellie had gotten out of the hogtie and then stood up, still tied up with her hands behind back and legs tied together, but she was out of the hogtie and was now working on getting herself free. She jumped around and struggled to get the last ropes off.
“Damn that’s impressive Ellie, I guess you win once again” Stacey had probably already accepted her defeat.
“You bet girl, I’m going to get out of this now” Ellie was feeling confident and was now working on getting her hands free and was making progress since I had let the ends loose for them to give them a fair chance once again, it was still difficult for them.
“You need more practice Stacey” I said with a little wink.
“Yeah, good I have you then” Stacey responded and smiled at me. now after some struggling Ellie had gotten out of them rope around her wrists and worked on her legs, Stacey was still hogtied on the floor and had already given up.
“We have a winner”
“Yeah, I knew I was going to take this” Ellie teased Stacey a bit.
“You stay there, I’m going to go to them gym now” Ellie walked out leaving Stacey there tied up.
“Hey, I will get a rematch” Stacey said.
“Oh, of course Stacey” I said.
“I’m down, I will beat you again of course” Ellie said. I untied Stacey and asked how she felt about the challenge.
“Oh, it was awesome, we are getting good at this, or at least Ellie is getting good at this lol” Stacey responded.
“Yeah, you’re a good damsel in distress” I said, mocking her a bit.

“I guess, its fun to be tied up when your so good at it” Stacey said smiling at me.
“I got more challenges planned for you to” I said and was feeling very good about myself. Stacey and Ellie left to the gym when Stacey was untied, and another fun challenge was over.
To be continued.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I wonder what you came up with next for them. Great chapter again. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 9 Ellie spends the day handcuffed

It was a Sunday and I had been to the gym with Ellie, she also worked part time there, so I could workout there with her sometimes. We had just arrived in my apartment, I lived close by and we were gong to hang out at my place. Ellie had dyed her hair with some purple in her blonde hair, tied in a ponytail, she was wearing a red t-shirt and a pair of black short Nocco booty shorts with white socks and sneakers, her usual style. We sat down in the couch and talked a bit about all types of stuff when we suddenly talked about the escape challenges we had done previously. She mentioned that she had seen this video of someone doing a challenge where they had been handcuffed for a whole day.

“You know, I have a pair of handcuffs, from a costume I had on a Halloween party way back” I said, I knew right away what was going to happen next.
“You do? Awesome I’m totally down for that challenge, I want to see how those feels like, can you cuff me?” Ellie asked smiling, she loved these kinds of things and she was used to being restrained by now.
“Yeah, I got them right here” I went into my bedroom and picked them up from a commode I had, I walked into the living room and Ellie stood up and turned around placing her hands behind her back straight away.
“Cool, ok go ahead cuff me up” Ellie said eager to try in the cuffs.
“Behind back too? ok as you wish” I said smiling.
“Of course, that’s the way I like it, and they did it behind back in the challenge” Ellie responded while she stood there with her hands behind her back. I opened the cuffs and cuffed one of her hands, the cuffs clicked as they closed around her wrist, I then handcuffed her other hand and double locked the cuffs.

“How’s that? tight enough for you?” I spoke with a sly smile.
“oh, I don’t know, could be tighter” Ellie said jokingly. I tightened the cuffs a little and she moaned a bit surprised.
“Woah, ha-ha ok that’s cool its tight enough now you got me cuffed up good” Ellie said laughing a little and mocking herself a bit.
“There, you’re under arrest now I’m keeping you like this for the rest of the day” I said mocking her a bit.
“Ok officer you got me” Ellie responded in a tongue in cheek way.
“let’s go for a walk” Elie said while she tried putting on her sneakers with her hands behind her back.
“You want to go out like that Infront of people?” I asked a little surprised.
“Yeah of course, the challenge is to be handcuffed for a day and do daily stuff, it’s funny” Ellie said enthusiastic of the challenge.
“Ok, you’re the one with handcuffs on” I said thinking it would be cool to walk around people while she walked beside me handcuffed, she did look hot as always. She managed to put on her white sneakers and to open the door, I filmed a little on snap, she really enjoyed being restrained in every way and just smiled and fooled around like she always does.
“Put on my shades and that cap”
“Ok sure, so you want to hide yourself? maybe get your jumper too?” I asked.
“Yeah, sure, well just in case it gets embarrassing, but I just think its cool to be cuffed or tied” Ellie said, exposing that she might really be into this.
“Why do you enjoy it so much? I think its cool to by the way” I asked her.
“I just think it’s cool, and I love the feeling of these cuffs, its super fun to try to escape” She explained.
It was so cool that she was so into this I remember thinking, then I replied.
“Awesome, maybe I should have them at work and keep you cuffed?”
“I’m always down to that” Ellie said jokingly.

We walked outside and took a walk down by the river, it was sunny outside but windy so Ellie asked if I can uncuff her to put on her hoodie, a red one that was so long that it covered her shorts. She stretched out her hands to be uncuffed and I unlocked one of the cuffs so she could put on her hoodie. She then placed her hand behind again and I cuffed her again double locking the cuffs. We continued our walk and the hoodie almost covered the cuffs around her wrists, so most people didn’t notice it, while some just looked at us wondering what we were doing. We then decided to have some pizza, so we walked into a pizza place and ordered one, we walked home to my apartment and she tried to eat it while I fed her some of it, it was really fun, we just chilled and watched some tv while she just laid there on the couch handcuffed. After some chilling while she did different tasks while being handcuffed, I drove her home. She sat in the front seat and I had fastened her belt.

“Well, here we are, ready to be released?” I asked her when we arrived at her place.
“I guess, it was super fun! We must do it again”
“Yeah, im down, whenever your lazy at work I will cuff you” I replied.
Ellie laughed a little and replied. “Yeah, feel free to cuff me up then”
We got out of the car and she turned around and lifted her cuffed hands a little, I removed the cuffs and she felt up her wrists and the marks on them.
“Woah, that’s badass”
“Yeah, you been in them for an entire day almost”
We hugged and said goodbye, what a day :D
To be continued.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great addition. Would have enjoyed a little more detail on the walk, but it was fine as is. Thank you.

Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Glad you enjoy it, yes i could have more details, i concidered having the story in two parts but it became a bit long, will do next time. More tugs with Ellie is coming😊
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

I seem to remember in a previous part that you had experience with shibari ties. Did you ever get a chance to do any proper ties with Ellie?
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Yes i did😊she is the one i have tied the most and a new storyline with Ellie is coming up soon too😊
mikayluh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikayluh »

cant wait to hear more of this one! as a crossfit girl this is great.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 10 Ellie gets challenged and must face the consequences

It was a Friday at work after a hectic weekend with lots of work we finally could chill the last hours of our shift, we had done everything so me and Ellie was hanging at our breakroom down in the basement. We just sat and chilled on our phones. Ellie was wearing a very hot outfit I thought, she had this dark black almost shiny or leatherlike booty shorts and black trainers with black socks, she had a white tight reebok t-shirt and her long blonde hair in a ponytail, she had coloured it sort of grey, and I just thought she looked really hot. Then I suddenly had an idea, I had some nice big rolls of duct-tape and zip-ties I had just bought, i knew she would agree to do it so I picked them up and checked them out to see if she would react, Ellie looked at me smiling.

“I know where this is going! You fancy another challenge?” She jumped up and said enthusiastic.

“Yeah, you bet, I have a brilliant idea for a challenge for you” I replied.

“That’s awesome I been waiting for a new challenge and we have got some hours to kill”
I grabbed a chair and placed it before us.

“Ok, so I’m going to use duct tape and zip-ties over the tape, making a second layer of restrains.

“Cool, I feel strong today, you going to tape me up and I’m going to wiggle and fight my way out of it” Ellie said confident while she sat herself down in the chair, she placed her hands behind her back and behind the chairs back, just as it should be when doing a good chair tie.

“Awesome, and if you can’t get out before our shift runs out, you will be my bitch! You have to make me dinner tonight and do pretty much whatever I want” I said smiling hoping she would take the challenge, this would be a great opportunity to get to restrain her all day long and do what i want with her.

“It’s on, I guess I will be your slave tonight if I lose” Ellie replied. I had begun taping her hands together behind her back and again to the chair then I taped up her upper body, it was very tight, this was very strong duct tape, and she looked a bit worried applied the tape.

“Woah, this is hard, damn my and my big mouth” She said while wiggling and testing the tape. I started taping up her knees together, these strong toned legs looked incredible in tape I thought. I finished up and taped her ankles together, then I got the zip-ties and started zip-tying her over the duct tape again.

“Ok, I’m fucked! You totally got me” Ellie said laughing, she had already started struggling and was in big trouble getting herself out of this one. She was taped over her stomach around the chair, around her torso twice and her legs together and of course her hands behind the chair back, she was completely taped up, I was very satisfied with my tape job.

“I leave you to it, do enjoy yourself”

“Oh, you know I always do cutie” She responded in a flirty way while testing her bonds, as I left the room, I heard her struggling hard.

I came and checked on how she was doing several times and asked if she gave up and if I shall untie her, I knew she would not quit her great competitive instinct was way too big to give up. It sure was a great sight, her nice toned legs and arms in this sexy outfit struggling to escape her bonds, I knew she was into this she enjoyed the struggle and the feeling of being helpless, I had tied her up so many times by now and she was always down for it, she even suggested it, I remember thinking that I should really tell her about my rigging with ropes I was pretty certain she would love to be tied properly, well lets see how this goes first I thought, might introduce this idea later.

“No way, I’m not giving up” She was sure she could escape and I left her to it.

“She struggled hard and put up a good fight trying to get any of the zip-ties to break but nine of them did and the duct tape was all over her too. I may have overdone it a bit.

She struggled for the rest of the shift and didn’t really have a chance against my two layered restraint.
“You haven’t made much progress’s I said when I come to check on her. she had wiggled around and was now staying still and seemed to accept her defeat.

“I give up you win, do whatever you want with me, I always have to run my big mouth” Ellie said with a smile, she seemed rather submissive and accepted her loss and punishment, I felt a lot of excitement, this was not the only restraints she would be in this evening. I removed the zip-ties and duct tape while Ellie waited patiently. she would look at me and smile and saying things like you enjoy this aren’t you? I felt that she was flirting with me and my heart was beating of excitement. When she finally was free, she said.
“Ok, so you’re our place then, let me just get ready” She put on a dark grey hoodie and a cap backwards. I grabbed a zip-tie and ordered.

“Hands behind your back” I gave her an evil grin.
“Fine, you’re in charge” She smiled politely and turned around while placing her hands behind back her back, I zip-tied her hands behind her back.

we then walked to my car and drove off to my apartment. She sat the whole ride zip-tied and didn’t complain, she just smiled, and we talked like normal, as always, I thought she looked really hot sitting there patiently while being restrained.

“I will try again though! I’m not giving up” she said.

“Oh, I have many more challenges for you” I replied as we arrived at my place.
To be continued.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great update. I figured Ellie would be in trouble when you started taping her.
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Thank you! and yes Ellie is always in trouble😁it has been a while so i figured it was about time i continued and more to come!
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 11 The reveal
I parked the car and we walked over to the elevator, Ellie walked in front of me, still with her hands zip-tied behind her.

“I guess you have more devious plans for me?” Ellie asked curious and excited.

“Yep, I'll enjoy this, I will use you for what it's worth” I said mocking her a bit.

“Well, I guess you deserved it to put up with me, I do not have very much against being a little tied up” Ellie replied as she winked at me in a slightly flirtatious way. I blushed a little and nervously looked down, Ellie just smiled at me.

When we arrived at my apartment, she suddenly asked me.

“Hey! Can’t you just handcuff me instead of these zip-ties?”

“Good idea, but you will have to cook in them too” I replied.

“That’s cool, You’re the boss! let me just go to the bathroom first” I removed the zip-ties and she suddenly cartwheeled around the room, she was energetic as always, she started stretching a bit.

“You know, just preparing myself” she said while going to the bathroom.

She came back and removed her hoodie and cap and placed her hands behind her back smiling at me.

“I know what comes next, make sure its tight cutie” she said while I cuffed her hands, as the cuffs clicked and tightened around her wrists, I could hear her moan a bit, I double locked them, they were on pretty tightly, yet she didn’t complain.

“Ok” how is that? I asked.

“That’s better, I love the feeling of these” She replied. She closed her eyes and tested out the cuffs a bit I could tell she enjoyed them. I sat down in the couch, and she followed and sat down beside me. We cuddled up to each other suddenly and started kissing, it happened so naturally, and we didn’t say much, I just enjoyed the moment.

“So, are you hungry? Should I make you dinner now sweetie?” She asked me in a soft voice, she seemed submissive.

“Yes, I have everything you need in the fridge” I replied.

“Right, I guess I’m on it” Ellie said while she started making the dinner for us, she actually nailed it and managed to cook a great dinner with her hands behind her back, it was a little clumsy, but it was very good fun to watch, I sometimes mocked her a bit while watching, even saying things like, get me a drink and such, she would just laugh and oblige.

“So do you want to be really tied up with some proper rope?” I asked smiling at her, I thought this was a good time to finally introduce her to some proper ties and use my rigging skills in shibari, and even tell her about my interest.

“Sure, proper ties? You mean like bondage?” Ellie said, I was intrigued by how much she knows about this and how willing she was, I felt very excited, maybe she could join me at the shibari workshop maybe this could be the start of something good.

“Yes, as you probably have noticed I like to tie and I actually do this kind of stuff” I started to explain her everything and she where into this, it was amazing and could explain this chemistry between us and these tugs she always was so eager to do. I got my rope and a chair, Ellie stood up and smiled.

“Woah, this is so cool, I always have enjoyed the feeling of being tied up, that’s way I enjoy our thing so much” She walked over to me and turned around and presented her cuffed hands.

“Go ahead, tie just as you wish but you will probably take off the cuffs?” Ellie asked me. I removed them and grabbed a piece of rope, I then tied her hands tighter than ever double column and finished it of with a nice butterfly knot, Ellie tested it and moaned a bit as I were tying it, clearly enjoying it.

“That feels great, tight but I like that” she said and sat down in the chair and placed her hands behind the chairs back.
“I’m going to tie you better than ever before” I said while tying her upper body with a nice harness, this was the best rope work I had done on her, and she looked at me and smiled clearly excited. I tied her legs together on both her ankles and knees and secured her tightly to the chair, she was completely bound and tested her bonds and squirmed a little rocking the chair, it was so exciting, we had always had this thing between us.

“Ah, this is just so tight and good, I wont even try to escape, I’m just going to enjoy this, I have always liked all this, thank you so much for all this babe” she said laughing a little. I explained her about how I had learned all this, and we talked about everything, now it all made sense and she was more than willing to do more of this. She spent the rest of the evening tied to the chair while we just relaxed and talked, this was the start of something great.
To be continued.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

So happy you came back to add another chapter. Loving this series so far!
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago So happy you came back to add another chapter. Loving this series so far!
Thank you, i appreciate your feedback😁more stories is coming up.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

lovely job!
Nice developments and charcter building, good dialogues as well. Thumbs up!
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago lovely job!
Nice developments and charcter building, good dialogues as well. Thumbs up!
Thank you😊nice feedback gives me motivation to continue writing😁
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Part 12 Ellie vs Sandra
This afternoon we were chilling at home with one of Ellie`s friends, Ellie and I were together but no one else knew about us yet, she were at my place for most of the time and she had just gone to the gym with her friend Sandra, she was another fit gym girl just like Ellie and Stacey was, she had been a gymnast, so she had a different body then Ellie, she was in great shape. She had her blonde hair with shades of blue in it, set up and was wearing a light blue gym t-shirt with some short black booty shorts and long socks with some sneakers, similar style as Ellie always would wear. She was about 5 4 tall, green eyes and tanned, a very beautiful girl, Ellie was wearing a white sweater with some black pattern on the arms and sides and a black very short booty shorts and some small socks with red sneakers. They were just talking to each other while I watched tv when Sandra said.

So, I heard of your escape challenges with Stacey, and I heard Ellie is very good at this?” She asked me.

“Yes, I’m like and escape artist you know” Ellie responded confident while she sat casually in a chair with her hands behind her back.

“She’s getting good at it” I said hoping I would get to tie Sandra too maybe. Sandra smiled and seemed excited about the idea, then she replied.

“Well, I think I could beat her, I used to be a gymnast you know” Sandra said enthusiastic while she stood up.

“You want to try?” I asked, I had always wanted to tie up Sandra to, she was beautiful and would look great tied up.

“I’m down for it, sounds fun haven’t been tied up since like I was a kid or something, I bet I’m good at it” Sandra said feeling confident.

“It’s on girl, do you have anything to restrain us with?” Ellie asked me, I had of course my shibari rope, but I thought that it may look a little odd or suspicious, Sandra didn’t know about my rigging and our kinky side so I considered duct tape, but I could just say that the rope was for my boat or something.

“You know, I have some rope actually, I had planned on using it as some decoration on my cabin some nautical theme, but it should be good to use for this too, I told them hoping it would seem plausible, Ellie just looked at me and smiled.

I’m so down I always beat Stacey anyways time for a new challenger” Ellie said confident.

“Here’s the rope girls” I laid the rope out on the table; it was a lot and Ellie picked it up and inspected it.

“Damn those feels so good, go ahead” She stood up turned around and placed her hands behind her back palms together. I tied her arms together and asked if it was ok, she tested the ropes and asked if I could make it a bit tighter, she wanted a real challenge this time and loved the feeling of the ropes.

“Ok, I’m ready Sandra said while stretching her arms behind her back, she was very flexible, her elbows touched while having her hands behind back, the perfect ropebunny I thought to myself, she would be ideal for this challenge. I got to work and tied her hands together, I tied it rather tight and asked if she was ok with it, she just responded, “Yeah, go for it” While smiling.

“Ok so what’s next” Sandra asked excited, her hands were now tied behind her back.

“I’m thinking I could tie you to a chair maybe?” I responded while grabbing one of the chairs.

“Cool, let’s go” Sandra replied enthusiastic while wiggling around testing out her bonds, she seemed to enjoy the feeling. She sat herself down on the chair and placed her tied hands behind the chair`s back, I took a coil of rope and tied her hands to the bottom of the chair and them around her ankles, she looked at me smiling the whole time.

“I’m completely tied up, damn your good” Sandra said while laughing a little and smiling in joy.

“He`s so damn good at it, I kind of like this lol” Ellie said winking at me while she sat herself down in the chair resuming the position.

“This is so much fun” I said smiling while both girls laughed a little. I tied Ellie to the chair the same way as I had tied Sandra, only a little more sensual and enjoying the feeling of tying her, when I tied the rope around her legs, we looked each other in the eyes the whole time, we were both in love with each other. When I was finished, they were both tied securely to the chairs and both girls were testing their bonds and finding it hard to do much at all, the challenge could begin.

To be continued.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I'm really digging these stories. Can't wait for the next part!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Just noticed you posted a new chapter; glad you’re continuing this!
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago I'm really digging these stories. Can't wait for the next part!
Thank you! I appreciate it, will post some more for sure😁
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Just noticed you posted a new chapter; glad you’re continuing this!
Thank you😊 Ellie has made an account and will post some from her perspective too
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

shonnazz45 wrote: 2 years ago I have to say, I'm enjoying this story A LOT!!
Yes it did😉
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic