Escape challenge M/F (Escape challenges with crossfit girls’ part 1 Ellies version)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Escape challenge M/F (Escape challenges with crossfit girls’ part 1 Ellies version)

Post by Ellie96 »

Escape challenge F/M (Escape challenges with crossfit girls’ part 1 Ellies version)
I’m Ellie and this is my perspective of Evo storyline escape challenges with crossfit girls, I won’t do all of them but this first one would be fun, I think. It was a slow afternoon, I was kind of bored so I just laid down in the couch on my phone, my co-worker Elias was as always doing something, he had just been hired and I admit I thought he was handsome, he was towering over me at 6 2 with broad shoulders and nice big hands, he had blue eyes a very cute smile and short brown hair with a nice tan, I loved his tattoos on his arm and I was kind of fascinated by him. He was rather shy at first but when he first started talking, I thought he was funny and fun to chat with. He wore a black pique-shirt and some black pants, the shirt was tight on him, and I thought he looked great. I’m 5 4 and blonde, I had my hair in a ponytail and wore my Nike shorts and blue t-shirt with some white trainers and ankle socks, I was looking at him while he was busy tidying up. I have always liked to be tied up and sometimes I would daydream a little about it, I had recently watched a video of someone trying to escape zip-ties so when Elias picked up some zip-ties I just had to say something.

“You know what? I just saw a video of someone escaping zip-ties”

“Really? So, I guess you think you can get out of them then?” Elias responded smiling at me, I smiled back at him and stood up placing my hands behind my back, I walked over to him and turned around, my heart was beating of excitement, I could not wait to be restrained by his big hands.

“Behind the back too! that’s cool” He responded. I loved having my hands tied behind me, I didn’t know at this point that he was really into this, so I had to play it cool I thought.

“Yeah, it’s way more challenging and besides the girl in the video did it like this” I answered, while he used the zip-ties to tie my wrists together, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the zip-ties coiling around my wrists, it felt so good.

“Is that tight enough for you?”

“You can go a little tighter” I answered, I did not think, I just said it, hope he doesn’t think I’m weird now I remember thinking. He tightened them slightly more, oh the feeling was so good, his big strong hands restraining me.

“Is that tight enough for you?” Elias asked laughing a little, I looked into his blue eyes and blushed a little. Then I started to try to wiggle out of them, they were pretty solid zip-ties and he had made them pretty tight, I tried to break them or wiggle out, but I was really stuck, I have always enjoyed trying to escape stuff, but the feeling of being stuck and helpless is amazing, he decided to just give up, hoping he would keep me like this for a while.

“I give up, you win” I said while I sat down in a chair crossing my legs, he smiled and seemed satisfied that I had not been able to escape.

“You will have to stay like that for a while”

“That’s cool, I guess your in charge” I responded, I relished the feeling of him having control over me, I enjoyed the feeling of the zip-ties around my wrists. For a while I just stayed tied up and kept following him around, I didn’t t complain and after a while it seemed natural, and I wasn’t bothered at all.

“Do you want a lift home Ellie?” He asked me, he would sometimes drive me home.

“Sure, that would be great” I responded smiling at him, I grabbed my keys and purse with my tied hands, he looked at me and asked.

“Do you want to release you?”

“Now, its ok, you can keep me tied if you want” I said

“You seem to enjoy yourself? I can keep you tied the whole drive home” Elias said smiling and clearly enjoying the sight of my with my hands tied firmly behind me.

“I’m down for that” I said.

We walked over to his car, no one was around, would seem kind of weird being tied up in public I thought, still it was exciting and when we got in the car, he strapped the seatbelt on me and tightened it around me, I blushed and felt very vulnerable, like he was arresting me and placing me in the police car I remember thinking to myself.

“Your making sure I don’t get anywhere huh?” I said, my voice was cracking a little, my body was shaking a little.

“Yeah, better be safe” He answered confident, he’s so hot right now I thought to myself and closed my eyes for a moment, just enjoying everything. We arrived and he finally released me by clipping the zip-tie with a plyer. I looked at my wrists and saw the marks left by the zip-tie.

“Well, that’s badass” I said, laughing a little, the zip-ties had left some nice marks.

“Maybe you can do some escape challenges tomorrow too? I could tie you with rope or something” he said to me.

“I’m down, some real escape challenges, I will succeed next time” I said feeling confident, and so it all begun.
Last edited by Ellie96 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great first story. Can't wait to hear more. Where do I find a lady like you? :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Great first story. Can't wait to hear more. Where do I find a lady like you? :lol:
Thank you! Just keep looking i guess😉
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Is there any interest for more stories? Otherwise i think of just deleting this soon😊
itachi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by itachi »

I would LOVE more stories! :D
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Amazing story! Don't delete it, please. And please, write many more adventures.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I would be interested in reading more!
Darkstar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Darkstar »

Yes please post part 2! This is one of my favourite stories on the site.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

itachi wrote: 2 years ago I would LOVE more stories! :D
Thank you😊
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 2 years ago Amazing story! Don't delete it, please. And please, write many more adventures.
Thank you😊
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 years ago I would be interested in reading more!
Thank you, i will😊
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Darkstar wrote: 2 years ago Yes please post part 2! This is one of my favourite stories on the site.
Thank you! I was not sure that people liked it, i will write better next time😊
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Ellie96 wrote: 2 years ago Is there any interest for more stories? Otherwise i think of just deleting this soon😊
Definitely an interest!!!!!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
Ellie96 wrote: 2 years ago Is there any interest for more stories? Otherwise i think of just deleting this soon😊
Definitely an interest!!!!!
Thank you i will continue😊
Darkstar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Darkstar »

Looking forward to hearing your perspective of trying to escape the zipties alongside the other CrossFit girl!
dani_elle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dani_elle »

Great story, thanks for sharing!
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

dani_elle wrote: 2 years ago Great story, thanks for sharing!
Thank you my pleasure😊
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Great fun story thanks for sharing! :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Only just found this of course I would love more stories
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Thank you all for great feedback😊
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Ellie96 wrote: 2 years ago Thank you all for great feedback😊
A continuation of this tale would be fun! :D
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

I'm glad you didn't delete this like you said in one of your first responses. There is a sense of uniqueness and amazement to read a story from both sides like this.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic