Smarty Pants (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Smarty Pants (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

"Creativity is intelligence having fun", Albert Einstein

"So I've been told that all someone needs to make you his prisoner is 2 pairs of socks and 3 zipties? That's good to know!" Jessica said right before our ways parted in the stairs at school. My jaw dropped and I blushed instantly. Jessica was my crush. Having dropped her bomb, she smiled at me as she passed the doors that led on the 2rd floor. Our classes were not on the same floor, so I made my way to the 3rd, my mouth still opened in surprise.

I understood from our short conversation that my friend Yannick had already told her about how he had tied me up over the weekend. If you haven't read "This Time, I Get It", I had spent 2 hours as his captive, hogtied, gagged and blindfolded at his family's cottage in the winter of 1987, as "revenge" for when I had tied him up a few weeks earlier. I had an awesome time, to be quite honest. But... I wasn't particularly happy about the fact that he told Jessica - and possibly other people - that I had been his prisoner. This was something that I preferred being discreet about. How does this make me look?

A few days later, we had a day off from school in the middle of the week. My parents were at work and my sister, who was still in elementary school, didn't have the same day off. So I had the house to myself all day. I called Yannick to invite him over. I thought we could play videogames, like Super Mario Bros or Donkey Kong on my new NES, which I had recently received as a birthday gift - I had just turned 14 years old. Or Pac-Man, on my small portable arcade console. Or just chill out. Or... maybe, I hoped... tie each other up.

There was something I wanted to try on Yannick, a technique I had used while doing self-bondage, but that could be fun to try on someone else. We would see if the occasion would come up...

Before Yannick arrived, I changed out of my pajamas and put on a white Vuarnet t-shirt, a zip-up olive-green Roots hoodie, grey sweatpants and grey sports socks.

It was around 10am when Yannick showed up. It was still winter so he came in and took his winter clothes off. Boots, ski jacket, gloves, beanie and neck warmer. Under this, he was wearing cargo pants, wool socks and, something that made me smile, the same cream-colored thick Scandinavian wool sweater he had used to blindfold me when I spent the weekend at his family's cottage "up north".

"So, what do want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know... Wanna play Super Mario Bros?" I suggested.

He agreed so we went downstairs where my NES was connected to my small 15 inches TV.

We played for a while. After about an hour we got bored and wondered what else we could do. I knew what I wanted to do... But I shouldn't have worried, I could count on Yannick to initiate tie up sessions.

"Want to wrestle? Winner decides who gets tied up" he said.

I wasn't going to let the occasion pass, even though I was sure to lose. The way he said it intrigued me though. "Winner decides who gets tied up"... Maybe I wasn't going to get tied up after all...

As we had done many times when we wanted to wrestle, we got the foam mattresses out of the storage room where we kept our sports equipment. We placed the two mattresses in the centre of the room and also put some cushions and pillows around them. This gave us a big wrestling "ring" that was surrounded by sofas on two sides.

"So, ready to lose?", he teased, facing me and grinning. He was a year and a half older than me and stronger, but what I lacked in muscle strength, I compensated with stamina.

"We'll see..." I told him. "I want to tie you up this time. I think I've found a new way to tie you up, blindfold you and gag you. And I'll only be using sweatpants and a pair of socks".

I could tell he was intrigued.

"Really? Sweatpants?" he laughed. "I doubt that will be enough to keep my restrained for very long. But anyway I'll be using much more than that when I tie you up" and he lunged at me.

Our wrestling matches didn't have many formal rules: the goal was to pin down your opponent and gain control over him. Sometimes one of us would gain control - usually Yannick, we'd pause for a minute while I lay there immobilized by him, and continue the wrestling match, just for the fun of it. It continued until one of us - usually me - was exhausted, gave up and admitted defeat.

I was quite motivated to win this match even though I was at a clear disadvantage. So I gave it all, I fought will all my strength. But after 15-20 minutes of very temporary wins quickly followed by reversals of luck, I ended up straddled by Yannick, my wrists held over my head with his weight.

"Ok! I give up! You win!" I said while trying to catch my breath.

"I know" he said, grinning. "As usual". He knew how to annoy me. He got off of me. There was a short pause. "I won, so I get to decide who gets tied up.

"Yeah, that was the deal", I replied, expecting to be his prisoner for a while.

"All right, so I want to see how you can keep me restrained with the sweatpants" he said. "I don't see how you can use them to tie me up, I'm really curious now".

"You won but you want ME to tie YOU up?" I replied. I was only half surprised, but quite pleased. Before we wrestled, he had given me a hint that he wanted to be the one that would get the treatment this time.

"Yeah, so?" he asked. "Getting tied up is fun too".

I wasn't going to argue with him on this. That's something I liked and admired about it. He didn't worry what other people thought. But although I would have enjoyed being tied up too, I couldn't pass up the occasion to tie up my older, athletic friend.

"Ok, wait for me here, I'll go get the stuff I need" I told him. I went to my bedroom and got long dress socks, and my olive-green Roots sweatpants. Roots is a Canadian clothing brand that was very fashionable back then - every teenager had Roots clothes it seemed. The sweatpants matched the hoodie I was wearing. As was fashionable back then, they were baggy-style.

He looked at me, perplexed. His half-smile told me he didn't take me seriously and that he thought he'd escape easily. He probably thought I was just going to use the sweatpants to tie his wrists together. He couldn't have been more wrong, and I was going to show it to him.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back" I told him. He did, crossing his wrists, expecting me to wrap the sweatpants around them. But I surprised him when I inserted both his arms into one of the sweatpants' legs, waist part first.

"Oh..." he started to understand what I was about to do.

I stretched the sweatpants leg so that it would cover the whole length of his arms, up to his shoulders.

"Tilt your head back for a second" I told him.

I then stretched the waistband of the sweatpants and pulled it over his head, so that his head would be inserted into the second leg. I had to pull his head backwards a bit for that part. It was a tight fit, but by pulling his arms up a bit I managed to stretch the waistband of the sweatpants sufficiently to insert his head completely in the second leg. I pulled the waistband elastic just under his armpits.

So basically the sweatpants were upside down, his head was in one of the legs, and his arms were in the second leg. Imagine an armbinder with an attached hood - but back then I had never seen an armbinder; I thought I had invented a new concept!

I had tried this method while doing self bondage and almost got stuck. But doing it to Yannick, there were a few more things I was able to do to reinforce his bonds. I took the cords at the waist, pulled them a bit and knotted them under his armpit. It was VERY constrictive, there was not way he'd be able to free himself up.

"So, how am I doing?" I asked him.

"You got me good I think" he admitted, softly.

"I'm not done yet". I took one of the long stretchable socks and wrapped it around his arms, over the sweatpants, just above his elbows, to bring them closer together.

He tested his bonds and quickly noticed that he had no leverage whatsoever.

I took the second sock and made a knot in its middle part. I used my fingers to detect where his mouth was.

"Open up!", I told him. He did, and I inserted the knot in his mouth, pushing the sweatpants in a bit. He accepted it with a "mmphh", and I knotted the ends of the sock together behind his neck.

"Voilà!" I exclaimed.

I looked at him. I was very, very satisfied with the way I had tied him up. As I had only tried this method on myself before, I wasn't 100% that it would be able to restrain him for long. But now that I looked at him, I was convinced of my success. Yannick was my prisoner until I decided to let him go. I think he realized it too.

"Dish ij 'ood. a'm shtuck" he mumbled.

He tried flexing his arms behind his back, but even though his wrists were not tied together, he couldn't get free ; he wasn't able to bend his arms enough to get them out of the sweatpants leg. I could see his elbows flexing and stretching the sweatpants leg. It was quite entertaining watching him. He looked a bit ridiculous stuck in my sweatpants, flailing his arms around and grunting into his gag. I could make out the shape of his face in the sweatpants leg. I was laughing my ass off.

I sat down on the couch and watched him struggle and trying to get free for a few minutes. He made no progress whatsoever. I was very pleased with myself. And judging by the visible bulge in his cargo pants, Yannick was very pleased with the situation too. It reassured me when I noticed this, because before Yannick and I started doing tie ups together, I thought I was the only one whose body reacted this way. Now it was clear, I wasn't the only freak who enjoyed this stuff!

I had not tied his legs, so he was free to move around. While trying to wriggle his way out of the sweatpants, he made his way around the room, occasionally bumping into the couches and walls. Eventually he bumped into me. He turned around and voluntarily let himself fall on me. He landed hard on my lap, his back to me. I wrapped my arms around him and pushed him over. He fell on the mattress that was on the floor, on his side.

I rolled him over and straddled his back, pinning his arms under me with my weight. I jumped up and down a bit, just to annoy him. It worked. A "Mmmphh!" could be heard every time I sat down on his back. I didn't do it too hard, I just wanted to tease him a bit. He bent his legs and tried to hit me, or to grab me, I'm not sure, but it didn't work, all I had to do was bend forward to avoid being hit.

"Impressed by the way I tied you up?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"So do you admit defeat?"

Again he nodded and grunted.

"and I can keep you tied up for as long as I want?"

He seemed to hesitate for a second, but eventually nodded for the 3rd time.

I was enjoying being in charge. Seing Yannick lying there, helpless, gave me a rush. I knew my turn would come, I'd eventually be in his place. And I would enjoy it as well. But for now, I was the boss.

I got up and went to get a few more items in my bedroom. I came back with a terry cloth bathrobe sash and some rope. I kneeled beside Yannick, grabbed the bathrobe sash and made a "handcuff knot" - which I had learned to do in a book on knots at the school's library!

I inserted his ankles into the loops. I pulled on the ends and made a square knot. I then wrapped a rope around his knees and cinched it.

Satisfied with my work, I stood back, sat down beside him, lying back on the sofa.

He lay there, face down, apparently awaiting my next move.

And a next move there was. I extended a leg and lightly tickled his sides with my foot.

"AAHMMPHH!" He jumped, grunted and tried to get away from me. I got a bit closer and used my foot to tickle him again. He tried to kick me with his bound legs. I just laughed and avoided getting hit by standing back a bit.

I straddled his legs, kneeling and sat down on his calves, facing away from his feet. He tensed under me. With one of my fingers, I touched the back of his knee and moved my finger a bit.

"AARRRHGGHMPPH!" he protested while his body twitched. He was apparently very ticklish behind the knee. I paused for a few seconds.

"Guili-guili-guili" (that's the French equivalent of "Coochie, coochie coo"), I said softly. I used both my hands to - slowly - move my fingers on the back of his knees.

"AARRRHGGHMPPH!" he protested again, his whole body twitching. His arms, trapped in the sweatpants leg, flailed behind him. I grabbed the sweatpants leg, stretched the end to cover his hands, and held it tightly.

"Are you ticklish, Yannick?" I asked. It was a rhetorical question, I knew very well that he was very, very ticklish.

"MMPPPHHHH" he grunted, while shaking his head violently.

"Well I don't believe you" I told him.

Still immobilizing his arms with one hand, I launched a tickling attack - slowly at first. Using only one finger, I traced "8" figures on the back of his knees and the back of this thighs. He roared with laughter. I then used all my fingers to scrape and lightly squeeze the back of his thighs. He couldn't contain himself anymore. He growled like a bear, bucked his upper body wildly against the mattress, almost like a mechanical bull, while my tickle attack got more intense. My weight was resting on his calves, so he couldn't move his legs much, but I had to hold the sweatpants leg very tightly to stop him from wildly flailing his bound arms. It was hilarious to see him react this intensely. I was almost laughing as hard as he was.

After two minutes of intense tickling, I decided to give him a break. I stood up while he lay there, panting and exhausted from all the struggling he had done in the last few minutes.

"I'll keep you prisoner for a little while" I told Yannick. He rolled on his side, curled up as much as his bonds allowed and sighed, still panting.

I grabbed an book and gave his side a very quick squeeze.

"AAAMMMPPPHH" Yannick reacted strongly.

"I'm done" I laughed. "I'm done" I told him in a reassuring tone. I patted his head through the sweatpants' leg.

The next 30 minutes were less action-filled. Yannick struggled mildly, trying to grab the knots that kept his legs bound together with his fingers, but he did not succeed - I had made sure the knots were not accessible to his prying fingers. He lay there on the mattress, alternating between stretching, rolling over and curling up again. I read my book on the couch while keeping an eye on him, very satisfied with the way I had tied him up.

At around noon, I was starting to feel hungry. I asked Yannick if he wanted me to let him go, and he nodded. I started untying him, starting by his legs, followed by the sock that held his elbows together. I then removed the sock I had used to gag him ; the sweatpants' leg was now all wet where the sock was pushing it in his mouth.

"Ahhh... feels good to be able to stretch my jaw!" he said while I untied the waistband cords that kept the sweatpants anchored under his armpits.

I stretched the waistband and tried to pull off the sweatpants' leg from his head.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed while the waistband scraped his nose a bit while I tried to take the sweatpants off his head. It was a bid hard, but I managed to take it off and proceeded to remove the second sweatpants leg from his arms, finally freeing them.

"This feels good, my shoulders were starting to hurt a bit", Yannick said. He passed his fingers through his dishevelled blond hair. "How the heck did you learn to do this?".

"It's just an idea I had and that I wanted to try on you" I lied. I had tried it on myself before, but he didn't need to know I did self-bondage. He would never stop teasing me about it.

"Well that was quite something. I was really stuck in there. But now I'm hungry!" he said, still stretching his arms to get rid of the stiffness. "There's pizza pockets at my house, wanna go there?"

I agreed, so we put the mattresses, tie up materials and cushions away.

We got dressed for the cold and went towards his house - he lived a few houses away. Little did I know that I'd spend a good chunk of the afternoon as Yannick's prisoner. But even if I had known, I would still have gone with him. Actually, I would have looked forward to it.

Yannick was also quite creative when it came to ways to tie me up, as I was about to discover. But for now, I was clueless about my future fate when we entered his house...

Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Wow, another good story. And what a creative way to tie someone up. I need to try that. Thanks for letting us take parts of your experiences :)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

I love the way you use your own clothes to tie your partner up.
But you already knew this :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Loving these stories!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

[mention]Axeljohansson[/mention] , [mention]Paris_bondage[/mention] and [mention]harveygasson[/mention] , thanks guys!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Wow that's an amazing experience/story. Honestly, when I started to read and reached the point where you announced you would use only socks and sweatpants, I thought oh no that's gonna be boring and completely useless. I was sure you would use them the way Yannick probably thought you would use them by just loosely tying his wrists. But your idea is great. I never thought about using sweatpants that way :lol: You had so many great experiences, I'm quite jealous. I regret I never had that idea when I was younger... I would've loved to surprise one of my friends with that :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Wow that's an amazing experience/story. Honestly, when I started to read and reached the point where you announced you would use only socks and sweatpants, I thought oh no that's gonna be boring and completely useless. I was sure you would use them the way Yannick probably thought you would use them by just loosely tying his wrists. But your idea is great. I never thought about using sweatpants that way :lol: You had so many great experiences, I'm quite jealous. I regret I never had that idea when I was younger... I would've loved to surprise one of my friends with that :lol:
Thanks Killua. I don't even remember how I came up with this idea :lol: I tried silly things in my self-bondage sessions, and I wanted to try this one on Yannick. Worked very well! After that we tried to outdo each other by coming up with original ways to tie each other up. Of course after a while we ran out of ideas and started using the same methods again, but it was lots of fun.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

good story
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic