Taped up on tape (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
christian19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Taped up on tape (F/M)

Post by christian19 »

Hi, I'm Christian and this is a true account of my first time bound and gagged. It happened last summer. I'm 20: back then, I had just completed my first year at college when a female friend of mine contacted me. I know Emma (not her real name) since middle school and we always had a great friendship. Our relationship was totally platonic : we never dated, we were just close friends. After high school, even though our paths went separate ways and we started to study in different cities, we regularly called each other and kept in touch. One year ago, in June 2020, Emma called me and said that she needed my help with a school project. Emma loves cinema and is studying at a film school. She told me that she had been given an assignment for the summer holiday : she had to make a 10-minutes movie. She could freely chose the theme. She planned to make a horror film and had already started writing the script. She would play the female part and would need a male actor. Back in middle school, I had played in several school plays with Emma. So she asked me if I would agree to play the part in her movie. I was a bit surprised by this proposition as I had never taken proper acting lessons. I told her that maybe, it would be wiser to ask someone in her school but she answered that she had already asked several boys but they were all busy. She added that the part did not require great acting skills and this intrigued me. I finally accepted. She was thrilled and told me she would send me the script as soon as she finished writing it.

One week later, I received the script and immediately read it. Basically, it was about a girlfriend gone mad who took her boyfriend hostage. I now understood why Emma had told me my part would not be too demanding : I had just a few lines of dialogue at the beginning before being knocked out and tied up to chair, silenced by duct tape. I hesitated because I had always been into bondage and, although, back then, I had never practiced TUGs with my girlfriends, I always imagined myself as the dom, not the sub. However, I was curious about this role reversal, I wanted to know what it felt like to be tied up, so I went along.

Emma arranged for the movie to be filmed at her parents' house, over the weekend, in mid-july : they would be on a trip and we would have the house to ourselves. We met on Friday evening : she was accompanied by two of her classmates, Lucy and Claire (not their real names), who would be in charge of the camera and the lighting. The school had given them proper material : the filming was to be as professional as possible. We spent the evening catching up and I got to know Lucy and Claire.

"Did you learn your lines?", asked Emma teasingly at one point.

"Well, it wasn't that hard. All that's gonna come out of my mouth are mmmmphs. I feel like you gave me this part just to see me silenced", I joked. I was actually very excited about being bound and gagged, helpless at the hands of a woman.

Saturday morning, we woke up at 8 and prepared for the shooting. The film would be shot in the kitchen. Lucy and Claire set up the lights and the camera, which was equiped with a microphone on one side of the room. I was dressed casually, wearing a T-shirt and jeans, barefoot, dishevelled, while Emma wore sneakers, jeans and a shirt, and put on make up. During the first scene, I was to enter the room, get into an argument with my girlfriend, Emma, and she would knock me out.

I had only a few sentences to pronounce : it was a really short sequence and Emma was satisfied with my performance. However, because of the retakes, the different shots we had to make, the filming lasted all morning. I quickly undersood that I would spend an insane amount of time bound and gagged and this increased my excitement. In the last seconds of the scene, I turned to leave the room and Emma seized a plate and hit my head with it. We tried to make it as convincing as possible, placing a mattress in front of me so I could fall without injuring myself and shooting it in a way we wouldn't see the plate didn't even touch me.

After lunch, the shooting resumed.

"We're going to tie you up to the chair with duct tape. To avoid continuity errors, we won't untie you this afternoon. Is it gonna be okay ?", Emma warned me.

"No worries", I answered as I sat down. Emma took out a roll of duct tape and proceeded to bind each of my ankles to a leg of the chair. It was really tight, she rolled the tape at least five times around the leg. Afterwards, I could only wiggle my feet powerlessly. She then tied my hands together, rolling the tape five times around my wrists. I was securely tied up.

"Does it hurt", she asked with concern.

"No", I assured her. I was surprised at how aroused I already was, eagerly waiting for the next part.

Emma took out a large strip of duct tape.

"Any last words", she said smiling. Without waiting for my anwser, she applied it tightly on my mouth, smoothing it over my lips with her fingers.

"Try to scream", she asked, stepping back. I already knew, because of the numerous portrayals of bondage in mainstream movies and series I had watched, how much this type of gag was ineffective and did not silence anyone for long. I yelled and quickly managed to free myself from this single tape.

"Not very effective", I commented, secretly hoping for a wraparound tape gag.

Emma turned to Lucy and Claire, unsure what to do.

"You could wrap it around his head", said Lucy tentatively.

Emma seemed reluctant : "I don't want to hurt him."

"Don't worry, I'll be okay", I quickly said, "After all, if I am to be an actor, it has to be as authentic as possible."

Emma nodded : "Okay, but if you have any problem, just stomp on the floor, okay?"

"Of course."

She removed the strip of tape from my cheek and proceeded to slowly roll the tape around the lower part of my face four times. It was incredibly tight : I could not utter a single word and I felt my cheeks bulge under the pressure of the gag. I raised my thumb to indicate I was fine and the filming started.

It was an amazing experience. It was the first time I was bound and gagged and I felt truly aroused. The first part of the scene saw Emma wielding a fake gun and walking around me, threatening me and saying nonsense. I played my guy-in-distress role fittingly and just kept mmmmmphing and shaking my head, terrified. I stayed tied up like this during the whole afternoon, until 5 PM. Between every take, I would remain bound and gagged while Emma, Lucy and Claire talked about the following shot and gave me instructions. Emma would regularly throw jabs at me, for example saying : "It's actually great to have you so quiet!" They would also ask me if I needed to drink but I said no every time.

Emma's character got more and more violent throughout the movie. At one point, she brutally seized my hair and screamed at me. She then grabbed the chair and pushed me around the kitchen. It was intense but I really enjoyed my predicament. Still, after two and half hours of being tied up non stop, I started to tire a bit.

When Emma decided to stop shooting, she turned to Lucy and Claire and said : "I think we're done here, let's go eat something." They left the room, turning off the lights. I knew this was a joke but I still felt powerless, tightly bound and gagged, in the dark. The girls quickly came back, laughing. Emma slowly ungagged me, taking her time, careful not to hurt me. My mouth felt weird but I had relished these past hours in bondage, at the hands of my friend.

"Thanks", I managed to utter.

At dinner, we ate pizzas, joking about the movie, and I felt even more excited about the following day. Shooting resumed the next day, at the beginning of afternoon. Emma tied me in the same position as the previous day.

"We've used all the tape", she observed, after having wrapped it four times around my mouth. Powerless, unable to move or to utter a single word, I felt the same feeling of excitement.

During the following scene, Emma's character left the room and I took the opportunity to try to free myself, grabbing a knife left on the table, behind my back, with my hands and cutting through the tape. This sequence required a lot of close-ups of my gagged face.

"You really have to convey your fear", said Emma.

I did as best as I could, mmmmmphing and breathing out loudly. Having the camera focus on my predicament really aroused me. Just as I had freed my hands and cut my feet loose, Emma's character entered the kitchen. What followed was a really fun scene to shoot. Still gagged, I struggled with her to take the fake gun from her. We had to do a lot of retakes, because Emma and I had trouble remaining serious. The struggle continued on the balcony. The final shot was of the blue sky: a cry was heard off-camera, leaving it unclear who had survived.

Two weeks later, Emma sent me the final version of the movie. It lasted 12 minutes : I was bound and gagged for 10 minutes. This totally new bondage experience had left me yearning for more. Being powerless, bound and gagged, at the hands of a woman, had excited me and I discovered a new love for these particular TUGs.
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Nice story !!
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

Very nice! Sounds like a great short film.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

What an awesome experience you had. Great story!
christian19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by christian19 »

Thanks! It sure was a fantastic experience and it convinced me to talk about my bondage fetish to my current girlfriend. I have lots of stories in store about our TUGs :)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Fun weekend!
silvertejp590
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertejp590 »

Good story! Quite an enviable situation you found yourself in.
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

christian19 wrote: 2 years ago Thanks! It sure was a fantastic experience and it convinced me to talk about my bondage fetish to my current girlfriend. I have lots of stories in store about our TUGs :)
Can't wait to read it !
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
christian19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by christian19 »

xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

I was going to ask if you have any existing footage of it that you watch still, but then I realized you have a screencap as your avi (or so I assume)
christian19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by christian19 »

My profile picture is actually from a real feature-length movie I like, not from the amateur short film we shot. But yes, I have our entire short film on my computer along with some behind the scenes photos that Emma and her crew sent me. I watch it from time to time with my girlfriend, it's always fun to see myself in this predicament :D
Tapejake101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapejake101 »

Lovely
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic