Football player and cheerleader switch (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundboy232
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Football player and cheerleader switch (F/M)

Post by boundboy232 »

This is a true story from a couple of years ago with me and an ex girlfriend. Before I met and knew her she was a walk on football player for a university as a kicker. She was always a soccer player and legs long and built like you wouldn’t believe.

Halloween was approaching and we were spit balling ideas for couple costumes. Then she brings up that she should be dressed as a football player like years prior and I would be the cheerleader… at first I was hesitant because I’m a guy and wasn’t thrilled about wearing a skirt and top. After some back and forth I gave in to her mainly because I couldn’t take my eyes off her body at the time. She was dressed with my favorite look on her, tight t shirt, short shorts and white slip on Vans. I couldn’t resist that.

It’s the day before Halloween and she came home from work and handed me a bag and told me to get cleaned up and try this on. Sure enough there was her old college branded cheer uniform, and naked colored panty hose.
I thought “what the hell, it’ll make a good laugh”

When I came out of the bathroom dressed up she was wearing her old football uniform and her white vans. I was of course attracted to her and let her mock and poke fun at me.

She put my pair of white lace up vans on my chest and said “don’t forget your shoes”

After I put my vans on I found her kneeling on the floor in the living room and when I came through the hallway I was tackled onto the couch where we wrestled until we ended up on the floor and I was pinned. She had my wrist pinned above my head and my legs were squeezed together in between hers as I accepted my defeat.

She tells me “I’m going to let go of your hands and you better not move them from where they are” and places one hand over my mouth and starts reaching under the couch. (This is where I’d hide the ropes and tape from guests).

My loss of pride from dressing as a cheerleader and being over taken by her turned into a rush that over took my body as I knew I was about to be tied up for the first time by her.

She turned me over on my stomach and whispered “this is my first time being with a cheerleader” I could hear her smile as she was speaking.

My hands were pulled behind my back and I felt the rope being fed through and around my wrists. (She had me tied good)

She turned around now sitting on my butt and grabbed my vans and pulled my legs back up to her, she crossed my ankles and started weaving the rope around my ankles and finally a hard tug on the tag ends to finish her final knot.

She smacked me on the butt with both hands and pushed herself off of me. She stood above me catching her breath and admiring her work and contemplating if this was enough to hold me. I guess not….

She nudges at my ribs with her foot insinuating for me to roll myself over on my back. When I was on my back she reached for more ropes but found the roll of duct tape instead and said to herself “oh yes even better!”
She positioned me so I was sitting up with my thighs brought to my chest. She pulled off some tape and reached around me and stuck it to my back and brought the roll and went behind my knees to the back of my thighs and started wrapping my legs to my body. This went on a while because she was having fun wrapping me up. After she was satisfied she told me I was the hottest cheerleader shed ever dream about being with and even hotter tied up. I just rolled my eyes and tried to rebut it but I was quickly stopped by her kissing me. She kissed on me for a while before loosing my balance and falling over on my side ball tied and helpless.
When I was finally able to say “you’re the hottest football player I’ve gotten to be with”.

She left me and came back with a bow “almost forgot this :)” she put the bow in my short hair and groped me a little more until she decided it was time for me to be quiet. She balls up a neck gator and stuffs it in my mouth and stuck for pieces of tape that went from one cheek to the other. She started kissing the tape over my mouth making me aroused and squirm. She pushes herself off of me and says “I’m sorry but you’re just way too cute gagged”

She has her fun with me teasing me and taunting me, pushing her vans she was wearing into my body just to watch me squirm and flinch. This went on for what it felt like an eternity

“Well this was really fun” she says
“Mmmmmhhmp”
“You’re so cute I don’t want to let you go but I guess we need to get ready for the costume gathering”
I hang my head and mmmphb a long sigh.

I was released and she told me there was a men’s cheer uniform in the closet to put that on because “you dressing up like this was just too good, this is for my eyes only”
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

What a story! Ever get the chance to recreate it then?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hahaha. I'm not.generally a fan of cross dressing stories. But this one was fun and entertaining.

What was more humiliating, being tied up by your girlfriend or being dressed as.a.girl?
boundboy232
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundboy232 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Hahaha. I'm not.generally a fan of cross dressing stories. But this one was fun and entertaining.

What was more humiliating, being tied up by your girlfriend or being dressed as.a.girl?
Definitely the dressing up was humiliating
Tyscarftied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyscarftied »

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic