Pool Tournament at After-School Club (mm/Ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pool Tournament at After-School Club (mm/Ff)

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

It was always a special day at after school club when Mandy, the club organiser, had invited a friend to hang-out.

Today's special guest was Mel.

Mel was a tall, thickset girl. Her face was plain, but she had a boisterous personality that made her exciting company for kids; that and the fact that she was fresh meat meant the youngest there were vying for her attention.

They led her around by the hand and she lumbered after them, occasionally breaking a hand free to hoist up one of the spaghetti straps on the white cami she was wearing.

Some of the kids wanted to play hide-and-seek, some wanted to jump rope, some wanted to dance, and some simply wanted to run around. Mel seemed to be doing all of them at once, much to Mandy's amusement.

After an hour or so, Mel was red and sweating.

"Come on guys, you're wearing her out." Mandy called out. "How about you have a pool tournament?" She gestured to the children-sized pool table propped up against the way in the corner.

"Yeah," Danny chimed in, "boys versus girls."

Danny was one of the younger kids who had been dragging Mel around. He was three years my junior. He was loud, cheeky, and always at the centre of any mischief.

"Okay," said Mandy, "boys versus girls. The winner gets a chocolate from the tin."

"What about the losers?" asked Mel, pulling her hair up from her sticky forehead into a whale-spout ponytail, "because the boys are going down."

Danny smirked. "They get tied up!"

Mel narrowed her eyes and smirked back. "Well that's what you'll be getting, Danny-boy, no complaining later."

Danny picked me to be the other person on the boy's team, and Mel picked Bethany, a girl in the year below me.

Bethany, Danny, and I had played pool a lot, and though Mel may have been good at adult-sized pool, she was not so good at children's pool.

We giggled as she awkwardly squatted and knelt, huffing and getting red in the face trying to make each shot.

As she fumbled more and more her cockiness faded, and was replaced with sheepish embarrassment. Bethany tried to redeem the girls, but it was no use, we were victorious.

"Ha! Come on, loser." Danny prodded Mel with his pool cue.

Mel stuck her tongue out at him. "Ugh! Fine, whatever", she turned to Mandy, "You'll get me out, yeah?"

Mandy chuckled and lifted her hands up. "You're on your own, mate." Retreating into the backroom to make a cup of coffee.

Danny and I poked Mel over to a chair in the middle of the room and she plopped down onto it. Danny pulled her arms behind her back, forcing her chest out, and then looped a jump rope around her wrists and tied it off.

My heart began to beat faster. It wasn't very often I got to play tie up games with a grown-up.

I got to work on her ankles, binding them to the chair legs with more jump rope.

Danny wrapped a final jump rope around her middle, just above the waistline of her jeans, and pulled it tight. She grumbled as it dug into her belly.

The other kids were laughing and dancing around her, some had water guns which they thrust in her face telling her not to move.

Danny and I then moved on to Bethany. We sat her on the floor and bound her wrists and ankles together in front of her with another jump rope. I took off my tie and pulled it between her teeth, tying it tight behind her head. She lay on the ground, giggling.

Mandy returned from the backroom, chuckling to herself. "It's like Lord of the Flies in here."

While Mel was distracted by the other kids, Mandy pulled Danny and I to one side revealing a roll of duct tape. She broke a strip off and handed it to Danny while whispering something in his ear and gesturing towards Mel. I didn't even need to hear what was said, my heart was doing little somersaults.

I went and stood in front of Mel with the other kids to get the best view, while Danny crept around the back of the chair, grinning broadly.

"You are little terrors! Let me go!" Mel laughed, making feigned attempts at getting free.

The other kids squirted her with the water guns and she cried out.

Danny crept closer, pulling the duct tape tight between his hands.

Mel smiled back at us, noticing we were looking behind her and tittering excitedly. "What are you all looking at, eh?"

Before she could react, Danny flung his arms over Mel's head and pulled the tape back as hard as he could over her mouth. Her eyes scrunched shut and she let out a muffled scream as the tape pressed into her cheeks, making them bulge over the sides.

Danny ran off, and everyone burst into hysterical laughter.

Mel's eyes opened wide in shock. Her face went bright red and she began to jiggle and shake in the chair, protesting through the gag.

Our work was amateur and she slipped out of her bindings after only a few seconds. She threw off the jump ropes and ripped the tape off her mouth.

"You little..! Come here!"

She launched herself at Danny, both of them laughing. She caught up to him in no time and tickled his sides until he was left a panting heap on the floor.

Mandy, still chuckling to herself, decided enough was enough; she got me to untie Bethany while she calmed down the hyper mob of children.

Once everyone had settled down we all gathered around the SNES, taking turns on Mario Kart. I looked over at Mel, slumped on the chair she had been tied to, fanning herself with a magazine. I replayed the painfully fleeting image of her struggling over in my head.

Rats, I need to work on my knots.
mikayluh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikayluh »

Cute story 😊
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I agree! Great story!
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

mikayluh wrote: 2 years ago Cute story 😊
Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago I agree! Great story!
Thank you both for the kind words
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Fanatic story! Would love to her more details on Mel :evil:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic