five minutes in heaven FFM/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

five minutes in heaven FFM/M

Post by milagros317 »

An explanation: NEST stands for North East Society of Ticklephiles. It met once a year for about 20 years before the pandemic in or near Philadelphia for a long weekend in May, some people arriving on Thursday and most leaving Monday morning. It grew over the years to over 100 people attending. Most of the people there use bondage with the tickling; some bring elaborate bondage devices. The main event each year was a play party on Sunday, roughly 12 noon to 7pm. I hope very much that NEST will resume in May 2022.

Five Minutes in Heaven
By milagros317

It was Sunday, June 10, 2007, the day of the main event of NEST. This year the organizers had rented the private use of a BDSM/fetish club in Philadelphia from 1pm to 9pm.

I had a fine day there, getting in some play with Minerva, TickleJen, Tickleshotel, one woman who doesn't want her screen name mentioned, and two other women whose screen names I don’t know (so I won’t give their real names). The equipment available was great, as were the facilities, although I didn’t use the hot tubs. The food was plentiful and quite good.

When the time came to buy raffle tickets, I decided to spend $5 which bought an arm’s length of tickets. Looking at the tickets that I was given, I had numbers 4132387 to 4132400, a total of 14 tickets. The prizes included many tickling DVD’s as well as a pair of erotic dice, two drawings by SnailShell, and several tickling implements. The next-to-last prize was a tickling kit with many implements inside and a NEST logo on the case. All of the numbers called were quite far from my own. Since every ticket sold began with 413, only the last four digits were read.

The very beautiful Lee Allure was describing the prizes, picking the tickets, and calling out the winning numbers. I kept listening for anything from 2387 to 2400. The early winning numbers mostly seemed to be below 2100 or above 2500, nothing even close to my tickets. A couple of guys won several items each and were quite happy. Some numbers were called and nobody came forward; not everybody had stayed for the raffle drawing. In those cases new numbers were drawn.

Max Speer himself, the founder of NEST, came up to the microphone for the last prize, which he described as the grand prize. This grand prize was 5 minutes of being a bottom (that is, ticklee) for two professional models from MPclips.com.

The two models had been at the club for a while, and everybody had noticed them, a spectacularly beautiful tall blonde and a very beautiful brunette. A short blonde man was with them, clearly from MPclips himself.

“I’m rooting for you to win,” said Drew70 to me, “nobody would enjoy it more than you.”

Clearly the many F/m stories that I have written and posted here had convinced him of this, that nobody at NEST right then would enjoy being the submissive ticklee for two beautiful women more than I would.

“I sure hope so,” I replied to Drew.
Max asked for a drum roll, but nobody had a drum with them. He made do with some people drumming on their thighs for him. He then read the winning number.

“Twenty three ninety-seven,” said Max.

My vision clouded as I realized I had won. I got to my feet and said, “I’ve got it.”

There were murmurs of awe at such an appropriate winner from the crowd, many of them had read my F/m stories, it seems. There was some applause. I managed to walk forward and present my whole string of tickets to Max, folded to the winning ticket. Max smiled at me but he did check my ticket carefully, 4132397 it was, the winning ticket for five minutes of being tickled by the two models.

The short, young, blonde man came forward, leading the two of them into the main room from a side room where they had been waiting.

“Hello, I’m Jenna,” said one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.

She smiled down at me, being quite taller than I am. She put out her hand and I shook it.

I manage to say my real name.

“I’m Tatyanna,” said the brunette, and I shook hands with her also.

“Where are we going to do this?” asked Jenna, “In the back or out here?”

The blonde man suggested the area with the soft padded floor where it is comfortable to lie down. We all walked to that area which was on a raised platform from the floor of the main room, up a few steps and quite roomy.

I removed my shoes and socks and lay down on the soft floor. Both of the models took their high heels off before entering the soft floor area, which was both wise of them and very pleasant for me. They both had extremely lovely feet, and very well cared for and pedicured, as one might expect of models for a website that does foot fetish clips among other types of clips.

Jenna suggested that I remove my eyeglasses also and I did so, putting them on a shelf with my shoes and socks.

“Do you want to be tied up?” she asked, smiling down at me.

Thank you, Max, thank you for picking my number and letting me spend some time with this most wonderful woman, I thought. If only it could be five hours instead of five minutes.

“Yes,” I said to Jenna, “I definitely should be tied up.”

Lying on my back again, I presented my hands to Jenna and she tied them together securely at the wrists, cinching multiple coils of rope there. Meanwhile the blonde man tied my ankles together in a similar manner. I would have preferred that Tatyanna do it, I didn’t like being tied by a man. She was just smiling and watching the other two tie me at that point.

I put my hands above my head and waited. Jenna and Tatyanna knelt of either side of me. First they were tentative, tickling my ribs lightly. I giggled.

“Are my nails hurting you?” asked Jenna.

“No, go right ahead,” I said, still giggling.

She dug in harder and I began to laugh more loudly. She went up to my armpits while Tatyanna worked on both sides of my rib cage. I was laughing quite loudly now, in the manner that Mistress Zara has called my ‘chimpanzee laugh.’

“You sound like a monkey,” said Jenna, as she moved her tickling from my armpits up to my neck.

“Get his feet!” screamed somebody in the crowd of onlookers.

Tatyanna decided to do so, raking her sharp nails over my soles. I screeched and howled with laughter as she dug in there.

Jenna wanted to get at my sensitive bare soles also, and she sat on my chest, her back to me. She leaned forward and began to dig in to my soles as well with her long nails. Her very lovely bare feet were on either side of my head, her strong thighs were pressed against me, and her firm bottom was right on top of me, as she tickled and tickled my soles.

This is heaven, I thought, five minutes in heaven, it truly is. I truly love this, it so wonderful.

Tatyanna got an electric toothbrush from somebody and came up to my armpits with it. She was quite pleased at the strong reaction it got when pressed under my arms.

Jenna got off me and knelt beside me again, this time digging her nails into my belly. This hurt instead of tickled, and she realized it immediately, asking me if it hurt. I nodded, and she went back to tickling my ribs instead. Her nails were just too sharp for that soft region.

As the two of them tickled and tickled me, it seemed to me that it had been much longer than five minutes, but I wasn’t about to complain or ask how much time had elapsed. I laughed and laughed, loving every second of it, wishing it to go on for a long time.

“One minute left,” said the young blonde man, who had apparently been keeping time.

Rats, I thought, this is going to stop soon. The announcement of little time left seemed to inspire both women and they tickled me vigorously, returning to my defenseless feet for some of the last minute. I shrieked and howled once again.

“Time’s up, that’s five minutes,” he said, and they both stopped and got up. Tatyanna wandered off while Jenna untied my wrists. She left, leaving me to untie my own ankles.

I put my eyeglasses back on and then my socks and shoes. I was in an unsteady state of euphoria as I walked out of the padded floor area.

Several of the men there came up to me and offered their congratulations. Some expressed their envy.

“Wipe that grin off your face,” said the husband of the woman whose screen name is not mentioned here.

“I’ll be grinning well into next week,” I said, but I don’t think he heard me, as he was already walking away.

I got out the days schedule of events and brought it to the two models. They had retrieved their shoes and were standing near the far end of the main room.

“May I please have your autographs, just so that I’ll never forget how lucky I was tonight,” I asked.

“Sure,” said Jenna. I handed her the paper and a ballpoint pen.

She addressed the note to my real name and wrote, “Thanks for the fun we had! XOXO Jenna.”

Tatyanna wrote below that, “& Tatyanna” with a little heart drawn after her name.

The blonde man gave me a free DVD, MP TICKLE volume 3, telling me that it had scenes with each of the two models on it.

I wish to thank MPclips.com for sponsoring this raffle prize, their representative for the DVD and his part in arranging the event, and Max for picking ticket number 4132397.

But most of all I want to thank Jenna and Tatyanna for volunteering their time at NEST. Thank you both ever so much for giving me five minutes in heaven!

The End
Last edited by milagros317 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very nice! Good read.

Remember to gender tag your story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Thanks for reminding me. Just added FFM/M to the title.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

great tickling story. They knew how to tickle you well
Tie me up and have fun with me
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

great story, wish i could win a prize like that
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic