Tied up at the movies. (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied up at the movies. (F/M)

Post by RotiferTape »

Hello everyone! I have a quick story of a situation I never thought would happen. While living in northern Arizona (just moved to southern Arizona a couple months ago) I met someone on Fetlife who was an aspiring rope rigger.

She was looking for people to practice rope bondage on and sent me a message because she read how I was interested in non-sexual bondage. We met in public first (that’s actually a separate story because that was one of the most embarrassing days of my life) then we started meeting for actual rope sessions. We didn’t do it frequently but about once a month we would meet.

Then the pandemic hit and we did not meet for about a year. Once businesses started opening up and we both got vaccinated we started meeting again, she asked if I would ever do bondage in public and jokingly said now would be a good time to do tie ups at the movies because they’re dark and only a few people were allowed at a time due to COVID. She thought it was an awesome idea and eventually got me to agree to do it.

So the movie of choice was Godzilla vs Kong. She showed up with a larger handbag that no doubt contained the ropes. We did the normal movie theater thing, got drinks, popcorn, etc. We walked into the theater and every two seats were blocked off for social distancing. But other than us there were only TWO other people in the theater! They were also in the middle row and we were at the top. It couldn’t be more perfect.

Once the lights went down and the movie started she got to work. She pulled out two coils for rope and tied my wrists in front of me and tied my ankles together. Unfortunately there was no gag this time. But I sat and watched the whole movie with my wrists and ankles bound and it was a cool experience. I don’t know if I would ever do it again because I was paranoid of getting caught during the whole movie.

Sorry this story isn’t as exciting as others on this sight but I thought I would share anyway.

Have a good one everybody!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

Great story! Can't imagine how much tougher it was for you to eat your popcorn though lol
Tapejake101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapejake101 »

Nice!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool experience
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic