Tied and Ticklish Sisters (m/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied and Ticklish Sisters (m/ff)

Post by PiggyBoy »

A story I wrote years ago when I was younger. Not the best and probably has grammar mistakes which I'll go through at some point.

@JohnnyRockets found the first part I wrote years ago which is a couple comments below, so read that first then return to this one as it's part 2 of the story. :)

My sisters asked me to play cops and robbers with them. I caught them and hogtied them and then gagged them with one of my sister's dirty socks. I also blindfolded them as well. The fun is about to begin.

I then returned with the necessary supplies and got to work.

"Okay girls, are you ready to have some fun?" I asked in a somewhat mocking tone. All they were able to do as struggle and mmmph into their gags.

"I'll take that as a yes!" I chuckled as I went over to my bag of goodies and got out a feather. I then went over to Julia and began her torture session.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I said as I started to drag the feather over her bare soles. She immediately began laughing into her gag and squirming as much as her hogtie would let her.

Let me just say that Julia has extremely ticklish feet, by far the most ticklish part of her body. She also has very large feet for her age (she is 12 and wears a women's size 12.5, which are bigger than mine; and still growing!) Not the best combo for her, but it was a great combination for me.

After about five minutes of dragging the feather up and down her feet and in between her toes, I decided to switch things up and use the pointed side (I think it's called a quill) to tickle her with. She immediately began bucking around when I did this and she was shaking her head side to side violently. It must of really tickled. She was laughing into her gag and it was quite audible, so I knew it must of tickled a lot. I did this for about ten more minutes and then I decided to give her a break.

I then turned my attention to Emma, who I could of sworn had a worried look on her face, but with the blindfold I really couldn't tell. I sat down next to her feet and began her torture session.

I started by slowly dragging the feather up and down her feet, which didn't get much of a reaction, but I wasn't expecting a big reaction. I was raising the sensitivity of her feet (there's a good tip for you). I then began to raise the speed and her laughter rose with it. Soon I had her squirming and laughing like mad. I did this for about ten more minutes and then switched over to the quill.

Right when I did this she shrieked, which would of been loud if not for her gag. She then laughed like crazy as I worked the quill into her her arches (her most ticklish spot). Tears started streaming down her face, but the blindfold and gag helped absorb them. I did this for about fifteen more minutes and then went to get another tool.

I looked around the bag and then decided to go with a hairbrush. Now, for those of you who have never been tickled by a hairbrush, let me tell you it's borderline torture.

I grabbed two of them and then went to work on their feet. They both squirmed around as I did this, which I just found to be just adorable. I raked the brushed up and down their soles, which got me tons of laughter from them. I did this for about half an hour and then gave them a much needed break.

I then went back to the bag and pulled out a pen. I then walked back to them and sat down next to Julia.

"Time to do a little drawing!" I said, sort of laughing when I did. I got a confused reaction from her, so I decided it would be best to show her what I meant versus explaining it to her.

I began to scribble all over her left foot, but her feet were able to still move around a bit, so I got some string and tied her and Emma's big toes together. Problem solved.

I then began to draw things Julia liked on her feet: things like flowers, ladybugs, and tons of hearts. She squirmed and laughed a lot while I did this, but thanks to her toes being tied I had no trouble doing so. Unfortunately for her, since her feet were so big I drew a lot more then she probably wanted. It took about 15-20 minutes to do so.

I then moved on to Emma, who seemed like she was still trying to figure out what was going to happen. So I didn't waste any time drawing on her soles. I began to draw some hearts, but then I noticed she was snorting a lot. If you get her to laugh hard enough, she'll begin to snort. It's so cute!

I then changed what I was drawing to reflect said snorting. I drew about five or six pigs on her feet, which took about 15 minutes. She laughed and snorted the entire time. She really did sound like a pig.

I then stepped back and noticed that their feet were now entirely covered with pen ink; I had to wash that off somehow, right? I then left to get the supplies I needed.

I returned with a bucket of soapy water and a brush. I then went to work on Emma's feet. Right when I started scrubbing her feet she began to snort again. I guess it must of really tickled her. I scrubbed her toes, soles, arches, and the balls of her feet, all resulting in adorable laughter and uncontrollable snorting. After 15 minutes her feet were now clean. I then dried her feet off with a rag, which made her giggle a bit.

I then moved on to Julia and began scrubbing her feet. She immediately began bucking around and laughing into her gag. Since her feet are so big, it took a bit longer to wash her feet than Emma's. After about 20 minutes I was finally finished.

At this point they probably thought that they tickle torture was over. I thought it was too until a brilliant idea dawned on me. I then walked over to them and undid their hogties, but didn't untie them any more than that. I then went to get my two helpers and came back.

My two helpers, by the way, were my two dogs (a Golden Lab and a Collie). I tied their leashes to Julia and Emma's ankles and then let the torture begin. I must say first that both of my dogs were trained to lick peoples' feet; Emma had trained them to do that in order to get back at me whenever I tickled her and Julia.

I then told my dogs to lick their feet. My dogs will only stop licking you if you tell them to stop, but since I wasn't going to say stop and Julia and Emma were gagged, they were going to be licking their feet for a while.

Emma began snorting immediately and Julia started snorting after about five minutes or so. Because of that I started calling them my little piggies. I then sat down and watched TV while they got lickle-tortured by our dogs. I went back and forth between watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and them getting tickled.

When the movie finally finished about 3 hours later, I untied them and asked them how it was.

"I had really fun! We have to do that again!" Julia said cheerfully.

"Yeah, can we do that again?" Emma asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"Uh... I don't see why not." I said in an unsure tone, secretly jumping for joy inside.
Last edited by PiggyBoy 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Haha. Defence due.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

I found the first half of your story from when you posted it previously:

Post by bondomunk » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 am

This happened about 5 years ago. I first got into bondage about when I was around 12 (I was 14 and the time) and I always wanted to tie someone up. Lucky for me I have 2 loving younger sisters, Emma (12 at the time, now 17) and Julia (9 at the time, now 14). They always tied me up whenever I babysat them, usually during a game of Cops and Robbers or Cowboys and Indians, but I realized that I never tied them up. That all changed one day.

"Okay kids, we're heading out If you need anything just call." my mom said as she was walking out the door. My parents were leaving on a 3 business trip and I was put in charge while they were gone. My parents are dentists and often went to meetings, so babysitting my sisters was not new to me. They would often tie my up and tickle me, but recently discovering my love for bondage and tickling, that was going to change.

"Okay, now that mom and dad are gone, what do you girls want to do?) I said, as if I didn't already know.
My sisters thought it over for a while and then discussed it with each other. After about 5 minutes, they finally replied. "Can we play cops and robbers with you?" they asked with big puppy dog eyes.
"On one condition," is said, grinning a little bit. "I get to be the cop and you're the robbers. Is that okay?"
They thought it over for a second and said yes, both with very enthusiastic tones. With that they ran away from me and the chase was on. I could of caught them in mere seconds, but that wouldn't be very fun for them. I chased them around for about 15 minutes. I then finally caught Julia. Lucky for me she called out for help and Emma came over too. After I "captured" them I told them to wait here while I got the necessary supplies. Most kids would probably run away, but lucky for me my sisters were not those kind of kids. I returned with lots of bandanas, socks, and string. I told them to lye on their bellies and put their hands behind their backs and got to work. I started of with Emma; I took two bandana and tied it around her wrists, then took a second one and tied it in the middle so that her wrists were properly trapped. While I did this I couldn't help but notice that they were both giggling. Apparently they were enjoying it as much as I was. I asked her if it was too tight, but surprisingly she said it was too lose. Bear in mind that I didn't want to tie them up too tight, but knowing they wanted it tight I didn't hold back and tied their wrists as tight as I could make them. I then did the same to Julia and moved on to their legs.

I then took more bandanas and tied their ankles tightly together and then tied their legs above and below their knees. I then stepped back and asked them to test out their binds. They struggled to no avail.

"Wow! You really tied me up good!" Emma said cheerfully.

"There's no way we're getting out of this, is there Emma?" Julia said in a happy tone.

I couldn't believe it. From the sound of it they actually liked be tied up! I then removed their socks, which smelled really bad, especially Julia's (you were lucky if she changed her socks once a week).

"Hey! Why are you taking off our socks?" Julia asked in a somewhat frightened tone.

"You find out soon enough. And when was the last time you changed your socks? They're disgusting!"

"Um... I can't remember. I think a few weeks ago." she said with an embarrassed look on her face.

Frightened by her answer I proceeded with my work. I took another bandana and tied it through Emma's ankle ties and then tied it to her wrists, putting her in a somewhat strict hogtie. I then did the same to Julia. She was a bit more flexible, so she was now in a very strict hogtie.

"That should keep you two put for a while." I said, chuckling a bit. "Now to make sure that you can't escape I'm going to have to gag you two." I said smiling. Emma's eyes widened when I said this, but Julia didn't react, probably because she didn't know what a gag was. So I started with her. I took one of her socks and brought it to her face.

"Open up." But she clenched her mouth shut, now realizing what a gag was. "C'mon, open up." I said in a playful tone, but she still wouldn't open up. I then pinched her nose and after about 15 seconds she gasped for air and I shoved her dirty sock into her mouth. She immediately scrunched her nose, probably from the taste. I then held my hand over her mouth while I grabbed one of Emma's field hockey socks and then wrapped it around Julia face and tied it tight. I then took another one and tied it over her eyes. She was now completely helpless. She screamed into her gag, but all that came out were very muffled cries. She looked adorable. :wink:

Then I moved on to Emma, who after seeing what I did to her sister, was really trying hard to get out of her hogtie.

"Please, I don't want to end up like Jmmmmmph!" she tried to say before I cut her off by shoving Julia's other dirty sock into her mouth. Her eyes began to water, so I guess Julia's socks must really have tasted terrible. I then tied her field hockey sock between her teeth and tied it tightly behind her head. I then took her last field hockey sock and tied it around her eyes. She was now as helpless and adorable as her sister. I watched them struggle and mmmph for about 5 minutes before I went to get more supplies. The fun was about to begin.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Ooh, go on!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 2 years ago Ooh, go on!
Oh no that's it. I don't really write anymore. 😂
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic