Bad move on my part. ff/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bad move on my part. ff/m

Post by Zero »

It has been a while, I am sorry. I’ve had trouble logging in to the site and kind of gave up trying for a little bit. But my most recent experience had me try again, thankfully I got back on!

Anyways, I’m Alex and I’m 12. This particular day about a few weeks ago was a pretty warm day. I have short blond hair, blue eyes, wearing a white tshirt with brown cargo shorts and barefoot.
I filled up my water machine gun with water from the kitchen sink. Mom was not home, however my twin sister, Carman, and our friend Addison were out in the backyard. Course I have to prank the girls.

I filled the machine gun all the way up with water, then walked to the back door and look out to see were my victims are. Both Carman and Addison were sitting on the porch swing, just talking. Carman has her blond hair in pigtails, wearing a dark blue polo shirt with grey cargo shorts. Addison has her black hair tied in a ponytail, has green eyes with purple glasses, wearing a black tshirt with cut off jeans. Both girls are barefoot.

So I quickly opened the door, and before the girls knew what was coming, I start shooting them with the water gun. They screamed and immediately got up to run different directions, I naturally chased after my sister. “Alex stop!” Carman says, I chased her around the backyard before she managed to run inside the house with Addison.
Now I wasn’t going to shoot water inside the house, Mom would not be happy with that. So I sat on the porch swing to wait, figuring they would come back with water guns of their own. I waited for about ten minutes, and I was about to get up thinking they weren’t coming back when the back door opened. The girls came out grinning, in their hands were not water guns but rope, handkerchiefs and duct tape.

I quickly started shooting at them as they came after me, but they ignored the water. They grabbed one arm each and forced me down on the ground of the porch and both sat on me as I lay on my stomach. One of them pulled my arms behind my back and started tying my hands while another tied my ankles.
When they were finished, they got off me and then bent up my knees and tied me into a hogtie. Then stuffed my mouth with a handkerchief, and wrapped tape around my mouth and back of my head to gag me.

“There, that should keep him out of our hair” Addison said patting my head playfully. “Mmmph” I grunted as I tested my bonds. “Addison why don’t you torture him while I go get something” Carman says, to which Addison says “oh with pleasure!”
So Carman goes inside, and I look up at Addison. Addison grabbed the water machine gun I had and stepped in front of me and says “I’m going to enjoy this.” Then Addison starts shooting me with water, as I squirm and make muffled noises. Once Addison emptied the water gun, I was soaking wet.

Addison went over to the porch swing and put the water gun down, then came to me. She gave my feet a quick tickle, and giggled at my reaction. She than knelt down behind me and felt her hold my ankles to her chest and says to me “okay if you can last 30 seconds without laughing, I just might untie you.”
“Mmph!” I say shaking my head, not wanting it to happen at all. I would much rather stay tied up all day than 5 seconds of tickling.
Addison than began tickling my feet, using one hand to keep ahold of my ankles as I start to squirm. I was holding my breath in with my eyes closed tight.

“Tickle tickle tickle!” Addison teases, tickling harder. After about 10 seconds I lost. “Mmmmpphh! Mmph Mmph Mmph!” Addison just giggled and continue to tickle for a few more seconds.

Carman came back out with a bag. She sat down and reached into the bag and pulled out a water balloon. Addison got one and both girls throw water balloons at me.
Afterwards they left me like that for about 30 minutes while they talked on the swing before untying me
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice to see you're back. That's a great little story. Well written.
You have to admit, you really deserved it right? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zero »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Nice to see you're back. That's a great little story. Well written.
You have to admit, you really deserved it right? :lol:
Lol yeah I guess I did
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago You have to admit, you really deserved it right? :lol:
Haha, I was gonna say the same thing. But [mention]Zero[/mention] , maybe what happened is what you really wanted? ;)

Well done, great story
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zero »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago
Killua wrote: 2 years ago You have to admit, you really deserved it right? :lol:
Haha, I was gonna say the same thing. But @Zero , maybe what happened is what you really wanted? ;)

Well done, great story

Lol I can’t deny that. 😂
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Only.half an hour, and they never turned the hose on you. You were lucky.
tiedupnic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupnic »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Only.half an hour, and they never turned the hose on you. You were lucky.
...or possibly unlucky...
Tied up and gagged at her stinky feet.

Discord: tuglovernic#3028
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SchooledBoys »

The image of you just awkwardly standing there gagged while they chilled on the swing is hilarious.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

great experience
Tie me up and have fun with me
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic