Carman’s challenge. f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Carman’s challenge. f/f

Post by Zero »

Just a few days ago me and Carman had a birthday and are now 13. We had a pretty nice birthday, wasn’t a huge party or anything but was fun.
Later in the evening, Addison has stayed to sleepover. Both Carman and Addison were hanging out in Carman’s room for a while now while I was in the living room playing video games. I got the red dead redemption 2 game for the ps4 as a birthday present and I had to say that I was hooked.

Should mention that I have on a black T-shirt and blue jeans and barefoot. Carman has on a white tshirt with a pokeball on it with blue jeans, Addison also has on a white tshirt and jean shorts, both girls barefoot.
About 9pm I hear the door of the bedroom open and closed upstairs, and footsteps coming down. I didn’t pay much attention to them until they walked past me. (I’m sitting on the couch with a wireless controller).

I noticed that Carman’s hands were tied up behind her back, I chuckled and kept on playing my game as the girls walked into the kitchen. Few minutes goes by before there were a lot of laughter and talking coming from the kitchen, and so I got curious to see what was happening. I turned off my game, got up and walked into the kitchen.
I saw Carman in front of the open refrigerator and trying to reach in for a can of Pepsi with her tied hands. I smiled and asked “so you need any help?” Addison says “no she has to do it herself.”
“Its too far in the back” Carman says. She paused for a moment and says “I got an idea.”

Carman walked to the table and turns around and grab the back of a chair. She than pulled it behind her to the refrigerator, which the door was still opened. She moved around until the chair was sitting towards the refrigerator, than Carman say down on the chair.
Sitting down, Carman used her feet to try and reach in for the Pepsi, which she managed to grab in between her feet. “Ah! It’s cold!” Carman says giggling as she takes it out. She placed the can of Pepsi on the floor and uses her right foot to close the door.

“Good, now can you open it?” I asked, and without a word, Carman goes and sit on the floor to grab the Pepsi. She then stands up and walks to the table and places the can on the table. Without much effort, Carman opens the can.
“Now drink” Addison says. Carman thinks for a moment, than she goes to a drawer at the kitchen counter, opens it and stands on her toes to reach in for a straw. Carman comes back and places the straw in the can, turns around and drinks.

“Well that’s kind of cheating, isn’t Addison?” I asked. “Yeah not what I wanted to see” Addison chuckled, to which Carman says “you guys only asked for me to drink, not how I should do it.” “So how did this all start?” I asked pointing to Carman’s tied hands, which now I noticed her palms were facing outwards and tied with white rope.
“I wanted to see what she could do with her hands tied. That’s all” Addison says. “I got a idea” I say smiling. I walked to the drawer and pulled out the duct tape. “Alex I swear, if you gag me I will make sure you will regret this” Carman says giving me a stern look like Mom would have when we get in trouble.

“Make sure she doesn’t run” I told Addison, who than wrapped her arms around Carman from behind. Carman just sighed and didn’t fight as I placed 6 strips of tape over her mouth. “Mmmmph” Carman grunt as she glared at me, honestly it made me have chills run down my spine.
“Let’s see if you can take the tape off” I said stepping back when Addison let Carman go. Carman tugged at her tied hands a little as she tried to rub the ends of the tape on her shoulder, which had no affect.

“Well I think it’s going to be a quiet night, right Addison?” I asked, which Addison replied “what you’re talking about, you got me here.”
“Maybe I should tie and gag you too.”
“Don’t bet on that.”
“And take on my revenge for the torture last time.”
“That was our revenge on you, the score is even.”
“To me it isn’t.”

I walked back to the couch in the living room and got my controller and started back on my video game. For the next few minutes I would here giggling in the kitchen off and on but I kept my attention on the game.
Carman came out to the living room, still gagged, and looked around for a bit before going to the entertainment center the TV was sitting on. Addison came out in time to see Carman kneeling down and using the corner of the entertainment center to pick at the tape.

Addison sat down next to me, watching me play and Carman pick at the tape. It took about 10 minutes, but Carman had been able to peel back the tape. “Ha!” Carman says looking at us, the duct tape hanging off of her left cheek. Carman sat down and pulled her knee up to get the tape off her cheek.
Addison, being the devil she is, quickly got up and gagged Carman again. “Mmmph!” Carman says glaring at Addison, who burst out laughing.

However seem like the tape lost its stickiness, Carman shake her head and the end of it came loose and hanged off her cheek. “Ha! Haha!” Carman laughed at Addison. Carman pulled her feet up close to her and bent over, using her feet to pull the tape off her cheek.
Addison took the thing of tape and tried once again to gag Carman with it, with Carman pushing Addison away with her feet. Addison pushed Carman’s feet away for a moment, but didn’t do much before Carman wrapped her legs around Addison and forced her on her side.

Addison let the tape go grab ahold of Carman’s ankles, and there was a brief struggle between them to gain control of the other. Despite Carman’s hands being tied behind her back, she was able to hold her own for a while. Carman managed to slip free and pushed Addison to her side again. At this point Addison gain the upper hand as she managed to trap Carman’s ankles in a leg lock.

“Oh looky here!” Addison says right when she starts to tickle Carmans’s feet, sending Carman into a fit of laughter and squirming around. Addison held on to Carman’s ankles with her legs and used both hands to dig into Carman’s soles, giggling at Carman’s desperate struggles. Carman did managed to slip out of Addison’s grasp “oh no you don’t” Addison says quickly grabbing for Carman’s ankles.

There was another brief struggle between them until Addison held Carman’s ankles down on the ground and sat on the back of Carman’s legs. “Addison don’t you dare!” Carman says “I will make sure yo-Ha! Hahahahaha!” Addison giggled and held Carman’s ankles down with one hand and dig into her soles with the other.
Carman begged between laughter as she struggled, went on for about 30 seconds before Carman managed to slip out.
Addison, the devil she is, didn’t had her fill of torture. She managed to grab ahold of Carman’s right ankle and held it under her right arm and tickled Carman’s foot, all the while Carman pushing at Addison with her left foot and struggling in a fit of laughter.

This was when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and Mom came into the living room. Dressed in a blue tshirt, grey sweatpants and barefoot, Mom stopped when she say what was happening and said “Addison, Addison please stop.”
Addison did stop and look up at our Mom, and I looked at Mom. “Carman are your hands tied?” Mom asked, at the moment Carman was laying on her side facing Mom. “Yeah they are” Carman said rolling onto her stomach and waved her tied hands. Mom closed her eyes and placed her hand on her forehead, chuckled softly as she shakes her head a little.

“Okay it’s to loud down here” Mom says “it’s getting late and I’m sure the neighbors down the street can hear you all.” Addison then ask “what if I duct tape her mouth?” Mom sighed and says “I don’t care right now” then put her hands on her hips and say “if it’s up to me all of you would be tied up and gagged then thrown in a closet. Least then we would have a quiet night.”

“Hey I didn’t do anything” I said holding up my controller. “Right” Mom says before going back up stairs.
I continue to play my game as Addison goes upstairs as well, Carman sat up and crossed her legs, tugging at her hands as she watched me. Addison came back down with more rope. “Give me your feet” Addison says, Carman pulls her legs back and says “your not going to tickle me again are you?”
“No, of course not”
Carman looked suspicious, but allow Addison to tie her ankles. Then Addison came behind Carman and presented a rolled up handkerchief to Carman’s mouth. Carman opened her mouth and Addison stuffed it into her mouth then tied a thin scarf around Carman’s head to gag her.

That was how Addison left her and sat next to me. Carman lay on the floor to struggle while making muffled grunts off and on for about 30 minutes before untying her.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice story. You just have to tickle a barefoot tied up captive.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I bet you secretely wished that your mom would've done that idea of tying all of you in a closet for real :lol:
You're lucky to have a mom who doesn't care about it (and maybe even think it's funny, regarding the idea with the closet). When I was your age, I got in some serious trouble when my mom saw me experimenting with tie up stuff.

Great story, you described it really well. But I guess, your sister will get you back for taping her mouth :lol:
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool mom! And I’m surprised you didn’t participate more in the tie up and the tickling…. Afraid of potential future revenge? :P

Fun story!
MasterBeanieBabe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MasterBeanieBabe »

Lovely Story Darling 😊 sounds like fun
Wuuu4542
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wuuu4542 »

mom should have done it. great story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic