First time kidnapped by Seth (F/F M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time kidnapped by Seth (F/F M/F)

Post by Vicki »

Background: Dad and Kelly Trust Seth. We knew him as long as we knew Kelly. My Dad was comfortable with Seth. He knew Seth would never take advantage of me or harm me. So I want to get that out in the open now.

A couple months after my Birthday kidnapping. Dad had a business trip and it got extended and Kelly had a business trip coming up (business convention). So Kelly asked if Seth would watch me for the 4 days she would be gone. He didn’t mind but he was staying at a house he was flipping and unfortunately couldn’t leave it locked up for a few days because someone was ripping off his building materials. This wasn’t uncommon for certain homes he would flip. He found he had to often babysit homes in upscale locations because 1 neighbors seeing people remodeling will try to get things to improve their own home without having to pay an arm and a leg ( as the saying goes). This home was about 90 minutes away from our town so I would have to go there and stay. Seth knew I was into bondage and well Kelly asked if it would be do able to play a bondage game. Seth agreed but wanted my Dad’s permission/blessing whatever you wanted to call it. My Dad was okay with it as he trusted Seth with my life.
The School already thought I was going with Kelly to the convention and expected me to be out of school starting Thursday afternoon so Friday, The following week and return the Monday after. They gave me all my assignments and Kelly and Seth spent Tuesday and Wednesday with me chipping in on the storyline. It was agree it would be classic kidnap for ransom. Seth would give it the realism Kelly and Dad didn’t feel comfortable doing.
11 AM I was brought home from school by Kelly. She told me to shower and pick out an outfit. I suggested my school uniform and she said no they aren’t going to replace the uniform if it got ripped. (The school outfit did get used in a different kidnapping… stay tune) So After showing and washing my hair I picked out a pair of jeans and since it was fall I picked a button down long sleeve shirt. It was a pastel checker pattern and I rolled the sleeve back a couple of times up my forearm. I had second shirt similar like this and found Kelly packing that shirt into a small duffle bag as well as a second pair of jeans, panties and a pair of sweat pants and shirt. I was surprised by how little clothes she packed.
“I thought he was keeping me 4 days.”
“He is but he isn’t going to give you a chance to shower as much as I did. You are being kidnapped by a man who isn’t going to care about your comfort as much. Expect to sleep in that outfit.” Kelly explained as she began French braiding my hair. The braid ending up running from the back of my head down to my neck. Then she placed a tie in the hair so the rest cascaded in a ponytail down my back. “In a sense the duffle bag doesn’t exist. He will provide you the clothes”. She led me down stairs to the kitchen and toward the garage. She placed the duffle bag down and I saw Rope and a piece of cloth on a lawn chair.
“Now”? I was shocked expecting for Seth to come get me in the evening or tomorrow morning. Kelly pulled my arms behind my back and tied my wrists tightly together.
“He has to pick up a bunch of supplies and you in the back of the van under a few tarps isn’t going to raise any suspicions”. She explained as she knotted the rope. “Try and see if you can get free or reach the knott.”
I struggled for a few minutes testing how tight she had tied them and if I could manage to untie my wrists. I was secured and unable to escape. “I can’t get free.”
Kelly nodded. “He is in town now and it makes no sense to drive 90 minutes back here just to pick you up. You had a half day of school He knew this and kidnapped you once you got home. “Kelly explained as she wrapped rope around my waist and arms securing them close to my body. She took the rest of the rope and cloth off the chair and had me sit down. She tied my ankles together as she said, “When you are not playing remember to mind your manners and be respectful.” She tied my legs below the knees together. “Remember it is a game so don’t try escaping too much, Seth does have work to do.” She took the cloth and cleave gagged me tightly. The cloth was thick and My lips barely closed over the cloth.
“Scream” Kelly instructed and I screamed help but it came out as a muted “mmmphhh”, She nodded as she heard a horn honk. She pressed the button opening the garage door and Seth’s van backed in. It was white and the opened in back.
“How is that?” Kelly asked. I screamed and struggled to show my limited movement and muffled cry for help.
“That will work.” Seth answered as he lifted me over his shoulder and laid me in the back of his van close to the cabin so he could see me thru the chain metal barrier that separate the front from the cargo area. He laid me on a pile of moving rugs and then laid a blue tarp over. Before the tarp was placed over me I saw boxes of tiles and cans of paint on the other side of the van. He closed the back doors and I heard he and Kelly talk briefly but couldn’t make out what was said. He slid into the driver’s seat and closed the door. He started driving and as he got onto the road. He said “Scream and struggle all you want kid. You aren’t getting away from me. He turned the radio on to classic heavy metal and turn up the volume. I started struggling and screaming from help even using my feet to bang on the side of the van.
Once we got to the house he was working on. He backed into the garage and shut the engine off. I continued to struggle and scream as I heard him get out of the van and walk toward the door that would lead into the house. He return a few minutes later and pulled me out of the van he carried me into the house and I saw the garage opened into a mud room and he carried me thru the kitchen which I saw the floor was prep to be title. He carried me into a small room to small room off the family room and I saw a lot of his building supplies in the room then a wooden and cloth easy chair in the center of the room. He sat me in the chair and untied my ankles and legs and used those ropes to tie my ankles to the front legs of the chair. My right ankle to the right leg and left leg to left chair leg. While he did this I struggle and begged him to let me go.
“Your parents pay and you go home they don’t and you’ll never see them again” Seth hissed as he continue to secure me to the chair. He untied my wrists and pulled my right wrist to my side and laid it on the arm of the chair. He used the rope that held my wrists together to tie my right wrist to the arm of the chair.
I was realizing how secure I was becoming to the chair and out of instinct screamed for help. Seth just chuckled. “No one is going to help you. You better hope your parents pay.” He untied the rope that held my arms to my side and let it fall to the ground. He took another piece of rope from the ground with one hand as he held my left wrist firm. He used that rope to tie my left wrist to the left arm of the chair. He used the rope that had been wrapped around my body and used it to secure my waist to the back of the chair. Trying it under the arms of the chair. He took another piece of long rope and wrapped it around my upper body and the back of the chair. When he was done I could barely move. He gave the ropes a test to make sure they had been secure and left the room closing the door and locking it with the padlock that was attached on the outside of the door. I looked at round and notice to my left there was a six inch hole in the wall that let in light and would allow Seth to see me without me seeing him. I started struggling and screaming.
(end of part 1)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great first part. I can't wait for the next installment. Always did love you sharing your stories. Bummed you couldn't wear your school uniform but looking forward to hearing about that story. I really did love how they transported you. Hope you weren't in the van for too long though.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lovely part 1 Vicki. So good to see.you back.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

love it!! cant wait for part 2 i always loved reading your stories
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

What a part 1! Part 2 should be fun to read.
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

I'm so happy you're back! You're definitely one of my favorite authors here
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great start to this story, looking forward to more.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Love to see where this is going... thanks for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

So excited to read what's next
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Part 2 (sorry for the delay. crazy week)

I spent the afternoon struggling and screaming. Seth worked on the house. I heard him using tools and ignoring my “pleads” to be let go. He did give me a water break midafternoon then placed the gag back in my mouth and locked me back in the room. The light from the hole in the wall and from under the door began fading which meant it was getting late in the afternoon/early evening. I heard Seth putting away his tools and a door open and close. The van engine started The Garage door open and closed. I was alone in the house. I struggled and screamed frighten by the idea of being truly alone and locked in a room. The fear was short live. I heard the van return and Seth returned. I smelled food and heard the pad lock being removed from the door and the door open.
“Dinner break and bathroom break. Okay”? He asked and I nodded. He untied me and I went to the bathroom in the half bath off the family room. We ate in the family room at a folding table sitting on silver folding chairs. There was a small table in the corner that held a TV and VCR There was a cot and a mattress with 2 sleeping bags. I wondered if the game would stop for the night. We ate hotdogs and fries from a local shop and I took a fifteen minute stretch time.
“Do you want to sleep on the floor or in the chair?”
“Floor”. I responded wanting a break from the chair. Seth tied my wrists together behind my back. He wrapped the rope around my waist and arms like Kelly had done then cleave gagged me again with the cloth and placed a sleeping mask over my eyes. He had me sit on the mattress and tied my ankles together then my legs below the knees and then above the knees. I laid on the mattress and struggle half the night rolling one way or another, I was awoken early the next morning with a chance to use the bathroom and had a baloney sandwich. I was tied to the chair in the storage room again and locked in. When I wasn’t struggling or screaming I heard him working on finishing the kitchen floor.
The thrill of how realistic the “Kidnapping” was amazing. Yes, I knew I was safe hands but still there was an element of fear that amazing. Seth also tied the ropes in such a way I knew I could not work myself free which was something Dad and Kelly couldn’t do.

Lunch time brought a lunch tray of 2 slices of pizza and water. My hand were freed and I ate while Seth stood “guard” He did tell me he was having a person come over to help him with some installs this afternoon and if I felt comfortable he would tie me up in the basement away from the man’s view or I could stay out of site and we continued playing after he left. I told whatever he felt comfortable doing
He tied my wrist the arm of the chair and gagged me again. “Let me think about it.” He left the room closing the door.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent part 2thankyou.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

That's a great part 2. Any chance there's a part 3?
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Great story so far, I'd love to hear more!
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I hope it will be the basement ;)
Great story so far.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

I haven't disappeared again...not really. My cat broke my lap top trying to attack or catch a you tube video of the kittens watching tom & Jerry on the computer screen.

next part is coming.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Final part

Seth came back and untied me. He had me leave the gag on and instructed me to use the bathroom. He led me down to the basement which was nice and finished for the most part. The basement had a small guess bedroom area which Seth finished off to make it a complete room. At the time it had a half wall that separate it from den/family room type area that Seth had store some dry wall and other building materials. He led me to the room where he set up a military style cot and found yellow- neon like color of straps used to tie material down on trucks beside the cot. He had me lay on my back and strapped me to the bed. A strap below my breast at my waist my Hip legs and ankles. I could barely move my body. My arms had been pinned so tightly I couldn’t wiggle my hand free.

He went back up the stairs and left the light on the other side of the basement and as the sun went down my side would eventually be dark.
I struggled and screamed until Seth’s friend arrived. I would struggle and listen and they worked to place the counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms. They also installed the new appliances. The process took much longer than Seth expected. I fell asleep after a while and only woke up when I felt Seth releasing the straps.
“I am so sorry. I didn’t expect you to be down here nearly this long.” He was sincere as he removed the gag.
My mouth was dry and I couldn’t answer quickly but I shook my head. “I was fine. What time is it”?
“Midnight. I have some food for you.” He explained as I followed him up the stairs.
I went to the bathroom and came out to find half of a hoagie and a can of Pepsi on the table. We ate and I told him I was wide awake. He had no doubt and He explained he was exhausted which I completely understood. Once we had finish eating Seth told me to grab the pillow and sleeping bag and followed him. He led me into the master bedroom into the bathroom and into the huge walk-in closet He had grabbed the rope. He had me lay out the sleeping bag like a blanket on the floor than place my hands behind my back. He tied my wrist together then tied the rope around my torso pinning my arms and then cleave gagged me He made me lay face down on the floor and tied my ankles and legs He shut off the light and went back into the family room.
I struggled and MMMPPPHHH for help and when I got tired I laid my head on the pillow and slept on my side.

Seth woke me the next morning-well afternoon and untied me. He had the duffle bag with him. He told me to take a shower and relax for a while that he had to run some errands and when he return he would be moving his captive to another hideout.
I made my way into the bathroom and found towels laid out a hair dryer and hair brush. Seth left the bathroom and I took a long hot shower washing my hair and allowed the water to act like a massage to my stiff muscles. Once dried and dressed I went out and found the other half of the hoagie. I ate and waited for Seth to return.
He wasn’t too long he return to tie my wrists behind my back and again wrapped my torso again. He tied my legs and ankles together then gagged me with the cleave gag. He added 4 layers of duct tape over my mouth He used a cloth to blindfold me and lifted me from the chair and carried me over his shoulder to his van. I was laid on the floor and felt a blanket being laid over me. After a few minutes I heard Seth return and the van started up and moved. I thought he was talking me back home but the drive was too short. Seth Got out of the driver side door and open the back door. I felt him wrap the blanket around me and I being pulled toward the door then slung over Seth shoulder and being carried into a structure. I was laid on a floor and unwrapped from the blanket and lifted into an easy chair.
“Got my money and if all goes well someone will find you in a couple hours”.
I heard Seth leave and sat struggling for an hour when I heard someone enter. I was untied by Kelly and I found myself sitting in an easy chair in a trailer.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

Sounds like it was quite a memorable experience.

What happened with Seth then? Did you ever get tied up by him again?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Vicki[/mention] I want to play! Just like this! Either role! Wonderful story!
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

Awesome Story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

I miss hearing updates about Vicki's kinky good times
dhaversion1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dhaversion1 »

Vicki sounds like a ton of fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic